Sunday, May 22, 2011

Antique Wooden Mail Cart






















































































































This is a great find I picked at local auction.

I have been told that this is the Wooden Mail Cart, Antique!
It has "Royal Mail Cart" with Patent number on side handle, stamped.
Since it has "Royal" stamed on a handle, I'm assuming it is from either
United Kingdom or Cananda.

It is a wooden pull cart with wheels made of wood spokes and metal.
Very rare indeed!
It will be a great decoration piece for a restaurant, bar or
any furniture store.

I am proud to introduce this piece.
If you know anything about the history or origin about this
mail cart, I would like to hear from you.

Also, I will be happy to be entertained by serious offers.
If you are interested, make me an offer.

Any serious or reasonable offers will not be refused.
Dimension: L 56" x H 30.5"

For further inquiries, pls., contact:
e-mail: hgk8989@gmail.com



All contents: Pictures, descriptions and writings are copyrighted. Unauthorized copying and use of any contents without written request to the author is strictly prohibited. Copyrighted(c)HigginK 2011.All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment