Friday, May 20, 2011

black ops wallpaper widescreen

black ops wallpaper widescreen. Black Ops 2011. Wallpaper
  • Black Ops 2011. Wallpaper



  • IntelliUser
    Apr 15, 10:04 AM
    The transsexual kinda kills the whole message though. "Learn to accept yourself for who you are, except if you can't, then deform your body to look like someone else."

    Homosexuality may not be a disease, but Gender Identity Disorder certainly is.





    black ops wallpaper widescreen. Black Ops Wallpaper call
  • Black Ops Wallpaper call



  • NT1440
    Apr 24, 06:37 PM
    You're saying the Middle-East, Maghreb, Persia, Central Asia, Pakistan/Afghanistan are not ruins?



    You and I have a terribly different definition of ruins I suppose. I consider a place ruins when its not even inhabitable.

    Well if you were to look at world history, rather than just look at the world through a religious lens, you'd know the reasons for ongoing conflicts in much of that section of the world. Hint: it tends to do with imperialists powers tamperings.

    Also, where is the biggest muslim population in the world? ;)





    black ops wallpaper widescreen. Graphics / Wallpapers → Black
  • Graphics / Wallpapers → Black



  • jefhatfield
    Oct 8, 12:12 PM
    Originally posted by Backtothemac
    These test that this guy puts up are crap! The Athlon is overclocked to be a 2100+, none of the systems have the most current OS. I personally have seen great variations in his tests over the years, and personally, I don't buy it. Why test for single processor functions? The Dual is a DUAL! All of the major Apps are dual aware, as is the OS!

    Try that with XP Home.

    i don't think there is an easy way to test a mac vs a pc for speed issues

    but overall, i like barefeats and i think those tests give one a general idea of what a machine can do and are not specifically one hundred percent accurate all the time in the tests

    sometimes magazine comparisons between two pc machines are not equally matched in terms of ram, video card, etc...

    one thing is certain, the athlon is faster than the duron, the pentium 4 is faster than the celeron, and the G4 is faster (in photoshop) than the G3...but beyond that, it is hard to get a perfect reading

    my overclocked 2 cents;)





    black ops wallpaper widescreen. WideScreen Wallpapers # 43
  • WideScreen Wallpapers # 43



  • gjkiii
    May 9, 11:32 PM
    Hopefully someone at ATT will read these posts! In the same boat, last 3-4 weeks been getting worse in R.I.

    It won't matter. I am a firm believer than unless you have pressure from a competitor you can take your time fixing your problems. And until the iphone ends up on another carrier I can't see AT&T making improvements for Iphone users a priority. Despite what steve says I believe that the AT&T networks would be better if the iphone was on multiple carriers. It may have been a good decision for steve financially to make it exclusive but its not a good decision by steve for the iphone users.





    black ops wallpaper widescreen. I like Black Ops multi-player
  • I like Black Ops multi-player



  • MacQuest
    Jul 12, 05:55 AM
    Haven't read through all the posts, but I've always believed and said [since Intel's unveiling of it's Core line-up roadmap a few months ago, even before re-naming it Core 2] that Woodcrest would be used in Mac Pros.

    CONROE WILL BE USED IN A NEW LINE OF CONSUMER TARGETED [gamers and people who like the option of being able to upgrade, even if they probably won't] MAC TOWERS. Go ahead, let the "this is just another headless iMac rumor again" flame-fest start :rolleyes:. IF IT DOESN'T HAVE A SCREEN BUILT IN TO AN ALL IN ONE DESIGN, IT'S NOT AN IMAC DAMNIT!!! :mad:

    "Mac [whatever]", or maybe just "Mac", will probably have 1-2 models in the $1000 - $1500 range. If there's 3 models, which I doubt because they'll probably want to keep a $500 price difference between this and the lowest Mac Pro model @ $2000 [assuming Apple keeps the current pricing of the PowerMac line-up], it'll be a $1000 - $1700 range. These might sport the same aluminim alloy enclosure as the Mac Pro, but I'm betting that they'll use a different material, and possibly form-factor all-together to further distinguish this consumer tower line from the Mac Pro line.

    I would really like to see a consumer priced, Conroe powered Mac tower [maybe it'll be a mini tower] with the same black finish as the current black MacBook.

    That would be cool because then we would have 3 consumer Macs [not including the MacBooks]; 2 in white, the Mac mini [yes, I'm aware that it has a silver trim :rolleyes:] and the iMac, and 1 in black [this new Mac consumer tower]. Maybe they'll offer it in white too... as long as the white doesn't turn yellow as reported with the white MacBooks [which has already been resolved], that would be cool too, but I doubt this option... but maybe. :p

    Oh the possibilities!!! :D

    EDIT:
    Just read the AppleInsider article and saw this:
    "The new systems, which will succeed the Power Mac G5 at the forefront of the company's product matrix, will also be available in a single processor configuration for a substantially reduced cost..."

    The key part of that statement is "available in a single processor configuration for a substantially reduced cost". I'll bet that THAT will be the consumer priced, Conroe powered tower that I'm talking about, will NOT be Woodcrest powered, and won't be called Mac Pro [possibly Mac Pro mini, but I don't quite think so], as they won't be "Pro" class workstations powered by Intel's server class chips.

    Just my 2 cents... ;)





    black ops wallpaper widescreen. Black Ops HD Wallpaper
  • Black Ops HD Wallpaper



  • Denarius
    Mar 15, 09:56 PM
    I still regard nuclear fission as the best option among fossil fuel technologies to get us over the hump until alternative energy sources can cover 100% of demand and/or nuclear fusion is ready for commercial use. I still would prefer us to phase out coal, oil, gas and trash burning plants before we shut down our nuclear reactors as they have better carbon footprints and the mining of their fuel is overall less damaging than coal strip mining. Do we need to quickly move away from Gen I and II technology and get to at least III+ technology for all of our reactors, absolutely, but exiting nuclear fission technology at least in the short to midterm seems like a poor choice to me.
    Cheers,

    Ahmed


    Agreed, nuclear Fusion's the best hope in the long term although I'm sure many will believe that's evil as well because of the word 'nuclear' being there.

    Little bit of trivia, did you know that hospital CAT scanners were originally called NMR scanners (nuclear magnetic resonance), but they changed the name because it scared people? Why hasn't anybody coined the word 'nuclearphobe' yet :rolleyes:





    black ops wallpaper widescreen. Widescreen Wallpapers:
  • Widescreen Wallpapers:



  • DrGruv1
    Oct 26, 08:49 AM
    but it's still great to see :)


    should be fun to process on this octomac - very fun to see 8 proc. in logic :)





    black ops wallpaper widescreen. Black Ops HD Wallpaper for
  • Black Ops HD Wallpaper for



  • Huntn
    Mar 12, 09:25 AM
    And this is why we have passive cooling and shutdown systems, so you don't have to rely on mechanical means for core safety.

    Do you have a link for this? I'd like to read about it. I would think a system setup to automatically scram when power is lost would be the ideal.

    Guys,

    Please stop speculating about the situation of the Japanese nuclear reactors, protocols, and regulations, or how they--those specific ones--work.


    I agree speculation may not be helpful but there is the government on one hand reassuring everyone, possibly minimizing the situation and the press which tends to maximize the situation. Speculation is very human and concern is understandable. BTW, my sympathy goes out to Japan. I've spent a lot of time there and it is my favorite Asian country. I hope you recover quickly from this disaster.

    Good. Perhaps we can depend on being kept up to date. The media does it's job, but is a loose cannon.

    "Making news" that is what they do. I don't condone it.

    Nuclear energy is substantially better for the environment, countries like china however continue to use coal as they main source of energy because they have tons of it and it's cheaper than making the foray into building nuclear plants. Which inevitably results in poor air quality all over the country.

    Nuclear power would be wonderful if not for thousands of radioactive barrels that will be dangerous for the next 10k years, tsunamis, earthquakes, and acts of terrorism. Now, if they can actually start find a way to reuse or safely dispose of this waste that might moderate my view somewhat. And there is the "not in my backyard" problem.

    Before everyone jumps to conclusions and spreads fear mongering ... as I said this will not be like Chernobyl.


    I'd say you are speculating. I'm in the wait and see mode.





    black ops wallpaper widescreen. Widescreen Wallpapers:
  • Widescreen Wallpapers:



  • dante@sisna.com
    Sep 12, 07:07 PM
    Please explain to me, even hypothetically, how this could be a Tivo killer DVR. As a basis for the argument, consider that TiVo (as of today) can record 2 HD channels simulteously, while watching a third previously recorded show. Plus you can pause live TV.

    Elgato and Myth and all of the cable & satellite Co. DVRs haven't been able to compete with TiVo to date, what makes you thik they will be able to going forward?

    How does Elgato not compete?

    Sure it does:

    1) I can pause mine.
    2) I have a full software based one-click scheduling system
    3) I can record high def content.
    4) If I use two cards, I can record two streams via a signal splitter.
    5) I can certainly watch a prerecorded show while doing all of the above: my Quad Core easily handles this.





    black ops wallpaper widescreen. lack ops lt;bgt;wallpaperlt;gt;
  • lack ops lt;bgt;wallpaperlt;gt;



  • CompUser
    Aug 29, 11:28 AM
    You can't always win :rolleyes: :cool: :D

    CRT monitors also consume more power than LCDs.





    black ops wallpaper widescreen. Black Ops 2011. Wallpaper
  • Black Ops 2011. Wallpaper



  • Tymmz
    Aug 29, 11:15 AM
    Apple has released a statement regarding the findings and it is just as realiable as Greenpeace's.

    Besides, I said that Apple is doing what they can.

    and the article says: "...performs poorly on product take back and recycling...
    and maybe that's very important for Greenpeace. And I don't even know, if Apple takes back any electronics at all.





    black ops wallpaper widescreen. Widescreen Wallpapers:
  • Widescreen Wallpapers:



  • Multimedia
    Oct 26, 09:11 PM
    No one has mentioned the FSB concerns yet, which is weird.

    The earliest discussions about the new 8-cores (2x 4-core chipsets) suggested that 1333MHz was way too little to supply 8 cores with constant data flow, and that it would prevent the CPUs from reaching their full potential, making the FSB the bottleneck.

    Newer reports, including quotes by Intel employees, suggest that each 4-core chip is not going to reach more than a maximum of 1600MHz FSB, and that 1333MHz FSB will be the practical operating rate. However, since as far as I can tell, that rate is for just for ONE 4-core chipset, and Apple is going to cram TWO into the Mac Pro, this could spell disaster.

    So Apple really need to figure out the right FSB rate. I wonder what will unfold. I'd hate to see them use an underpowered FSB. :eek:

    http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=30968

    Happy Halloween!I'm not going to worry about it. I know I need more cores period. I am going to be a customer so that money can go toward further progress in the development of multi-core processors and Macs. I am not going to wait and see how it goes for someone else. When you know you need more cores and more cores finally hit the street, you don't go "wait! this is uncharted territory with an inadequate FSB!"

    No. You go "Intel knows what it is doing and so does
    Apple. I will follow their lead and buy NOW.





    black ops wallpaper widescreen. lack ops wallpaper 1080p. cod
  • lack ops wallpaper 1080p. cod



  • Rt&Dzine
    Mar 26, 11:57 PM
    I don't know whether homosexuality is a mental illness. But I do know that doctors and other professionals sometimes make mistakes.

    About 25 years ago, an acquaintance of mine told my mother that for about 15 years, a doctor treated her, my acquaintance, with the wrong medicine because her illness had been misdiagnosed. Unfortunately, after another doctor discovered the misdiagnosis, he also discovered that the medicine was worsening her symptoms.

    When I was about 17, my optometrist realized that, if I kept wearing the glasses an opthamologist prescribed for me, the would blind me by my 35th birthday. The optometrist prescribed the lenses I needed and corrected the vision problem for which I visited him. Thanks to the optometrist, I can drive.




    black ops wallpaper widescreen. thank Cod lack ops wanna
  • thank Cod lack ops wanna



  • leekohler
    Mar 28, 10:01 AM
    And I doubt you'd say, "Hi. I'm Bill McEnaney and I'm heterosexual. Pleased to meet you."

    So I'm not sure what point you were trying to make there.

    Exactly. I didn't get it either.





    black ops wallpaper widescreen. lack ops zombies wallpaper
  • lack ops zombies wallpaper



  • Evangelion
    Jul 12, 03:55 AM
    I still maintain that there's a "hole" in the new line-up, which is there isn't a single-cpu high-clock-rate system. I think Apple needs a Core 2 Extreme based system with the Conroe XE CPU (initially 2.93 GHz then 3.2 GHz).

    Since your concern is the high price of the Xeon, I find it ironic that you want to use XE in a Mac, since XE is also VERY expensive. I believe they cost about $1000 a piece.

    I believe that the Woodcrests start at around $400, which isn't outrageous price. For the price of once XE you could have two 2Ghz Woodcrests.





    black ops wallpaper widescreen. call of duty lack ops logo
  • call of duty lack ops logo



  • Gelfin
    Mar 27, 10:45 PM
    Dr. Spitzer is an intelligent, nonreligious psychiatrist who believes that some can change their sexual orientations.

    You just quoted me as saying something I did not say. Please correct it.





    black ops wallpaper widescreen. Call of Duy Black Ops 2010
  • Call of Duy Black Ops 2010



  • ChazUK
    Apr 28, 07:38 AM
    Make up your mind what you want to count iPads as. Damn is it a mobile device a computer. Someone give them a ****ing category already.

    I wonder if those people who complain about iPads not being included in smart phone market share will also complain that the iPad is included in pc sales market share?





    black ops wallpaper widescreen. 1024 x 600 widescreen
  • 1024 x 600 widescreen



  • ksegel
    Nov 10, 12:58 PM
    I have the iphone 3gs, and at&t has never been able to get their act together with the iPhone but with the os upgrades service seems to keep getting worse.

    Do you think problems will be resolved when / if verizon has access to the iphone (effectively lowering the burden on at&t, even thought they probably still wont be able to keep up)





    black ops wallpaper widescreen. 1024 x 600 widescreen
  • 1024 x 600 widescreen



  • ct2k7
    Apr 24, 10:13 PM
    no, i haven't been "infringed" by something lol.

    i said the ahmadiyyah, a religious minority, are persecuted in indonesia. you said they're not muslims, as if that justifies their persecution.

    do you understand now?

    Erm, nope - not abuse - infringed by religion.

    You didn't mention Indonesia.

    Nothing justifies persecution, nor does belief in a religion :)

    Right, I'm off to catch a flight home.

    Cya laters!





    Povilas
    Oct 7, 12:03 PM
    Android is a mobile OS. iPhone is a device. Android is and will be used in many devices by many manufacturers. iPhone is only one device, but if you add iPod Touch which runs the same OS I don't think Android can surpass it by 2012.





    FX120
    Mar 13, 02:38 PM
    When a nuclear disaster happens hundreds of thousands of people can die


    No. You need to do some research.





    matticus008
    Mar 19, 01:29 PM
    But can a user be considered to be a party to that agreement if they have not used iTunes to access the store - does the purchasing process still involve an agreement approval stage using this software? Presumably not.

    Yes. By signing up for an account to use the iTunes Music Store, you are bound to their terms of service. Those terms only appear in the official iTunes client because that's the only source for the music. Just because those terms don't pop up on the screen if you use this PyMusique thing doesn't mean you aren't responsible for knowing. For example, if you do not receive a bill in the mail for your credit card, you are still responsible for making the payment and paying any late fees--it is your responsibility as the borrower to make the appropriate payment on time. By using the service, you are implicitly agreeing to the terms of service and use, including Apple's rights to prosecute (should they choose to) for your violation of those terms (i.e. using a non-approved client application). This is enforceable; whether Apple chooses to do anything about it remains unclear.

    Also enforceable is the DMCA violation (and yes, it is a violation, because you are BYPASSING technology designed to secure DRM). Even though you paid for the songs, you also paid for the license for that song (which includes DRM), and you are breaking encryption by bypassing it. Walking through a hole in a fence is still trespassing, whether you made the hole or not. Again, from a legal perspective, this is a punishable violation.

    I'm not saying that I like having my digital music locked down more vigorously than a CD I buy. But there are logical reasons for doing so. Namely, that the digital version, if un-DRMed, can be copied and transmitted with no special software or effort. If I want to share a CD, I have to burn a copy (requiring hardware and software) or extract the audio digitally and transmit it. Digital music does all that for you, and Apple's DRM gives you appropriate fair use rights. The DRM is designed to prevent casual copying that results in lower license sales.

    You don't own the music you've bought, and you don't have any legal right to redistribute it because your license does not allow it. Should you be able to use it on any type of device you choose? Yes. Does DRM prevent that from happening? Often, also yes. Can you choose a different format that works with all devices (standard MP3 imported from a CD)? Yeah, but not on purchased iTunes music. Until DRM and file format technology becomes standardized, you have to deal with "early adopter syndrome" in a volatile market, which can result in purchases not being universally compatible (betamax/VHS/laser disc/DVD anyone?). Make a choice that works for you.

    By purchasing AAC with Apple's DRM, you are choosing a file format with known and public limitations that will only work with a specific combination of hardware and software. You chose the delivery platform; you can't buy Windows software and then complain that it doesn't work on your Mac without buying it again. That's the way business works. Of course it would be fantastic if buying a license of Office for my PC gave me a corresponding license for all the other computer platforms I use, but that's not the case. Even say, Dreamweaver, which gives you Mac and PC installers, is only licensed to be used on one of the computers. I can install it on both, but that doesn't make it right or legal, even if I think that Macromedia is horrible (which I do).

    In conclusion, breaking or bypassing DRM, while understandable on a basic level for getting compatibility with everything, is against the law. Using tools to do this which violate the iTMS terms of service is also a legal violation. The best way out of this situation is to support a universal standard that ensures compatibility with all devices and file formats. DRM isn't going away, and it shouldn't. But it should also not work against honest customers who just want iTunes songs to play on their Rio. Long post, my apologies.





    Westside guy
    Sep 20, 01:15 PM
    It seems like a lot of people don't really grok what the advantages of having a network really are. You don't need a full-blown computer dedicated to the television - e.g. yet another Media Center PC or Myth-TV box. That "solution" is too expensive, way too overpowered, and too energy-hungry for what it needs to do. I suspect the hard drive inside the iTV is somewhat equivalent of "network attached storage" - the computational heavy lifting, such as it is, will occur on your actual computer; but it'll be using the iTV's drive rather than its own drive for storing the shows etc. I imagine you can plop a DVD into your computer and watch it on your TV, too - if you're watching a movie, you're probably not using your computer's DVD drive at the same time anyway.

    Heck, this is the sort of thing I always wished Tivo would come up with. I have two Tivos - but really all I need is one Tivo plus a wireless receiver that'd let me watch shows on a second television. Doubly so now that Tivo is selling their own two-tuner units.

    This whole iTV thing will be rather interesting. Depending on how it plays out, I can see myself dumping Tivo and buying an EyeTV (the El Gato (?) product). This Apple iTV doesn't need to be a PVR per se, but for flexibility's sake if EyeTV can hook into this whole system - for the people that want to still have over-the-air/cable television - it could be pretty sweet.





    Multimedia
    Oct 7, 06:52 PM
    The slower Clovertowns also match the Woodie for TDP - you can get more power (for multi-threaded workflows) at the same power consumption (and heat production) with the quad.By Quad you mean each slower Clovertown or a pair of faster Woodies?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment