Friday, May 20, 2011

call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost

call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost. call of duty modern warfare 2
  • call of duty modern warfare 2



  • arn
    Jan 11, 08:01 PM
    Maybe it would be called the AirMac. That would be an interesting name instead of the MacBook Air.

    AirMac is actually the name of an Apple product in Japan. I believe its just an Airport

    http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/AirMac

    arn





    call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost. call of duty modern warfare 2
  • call of duty modern warfare 2



  • zombierunner
    Apr 19, 02:51 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    True dat ... This is going to be my first iMac ... I have never owned an apple computer before .. Bought my first iPhone last year
    ... iPhone 4 ... That was such a wonderful day ... Can't wait





    call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost. call of duty modern warfare 2
  • call of duty modern warfare 2



  • PodPacker
    Mar 26, 10:30 PM
    Just got my hands on the latest DVDs and I hope to have this (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161350&cm_re=his_6870-_-14-161-350-_-Product&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10446076&PID=3640352&SID=skim292X457X738749bfb67cbcce684cebad603a1577) soon. I'll let you guys know how it turns out on my Mac Pro 3,1





    call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost. call of duty modern warfare 2
  • call of duty modern warfare 2



  • 63dot
    Jan 10, 01:46 PM
    I love the german-colored motorsport emblem!

    Gorgeous 1-er!
    I cannot believe BMW is still putting MYRTLE WOOD in these cars. :p

    With the small size, and probably less taxing engine, I wonder if this model will return longevity to BMWs. Sometimes the bigger cars (pick your company) have the great big engine and smooth ride, but almost every time they don't live as long as their mid-sized and sub-compact cousins from the same rollout.

    I have seen a few 1 series BMWs and they look like they can compete against anything in gas mileage and performance and hit a sweet spot there, but I hope their price can take on sub-compact Acura TSX and Infiniti G35 models. The best local price I have seen on a 1 series is about $29,400 with tax, license, destination and loaded in the mid-range of features.





    call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost. call of duty modern warfare 2
  • call of duty modern warfare 2



  • daneoni
    Mar 24, 01:08 PM
    Bye bye Nvidia. Twas interesting whilst it lasted.





    call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost. call of duty modern warfare 2
  • call of duty modern warfare 2



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 12, 04:22 PM
    EDIT: I forgot to post this earlier: a GM spokesman has denied (http://www.vindy.com/news/2011/feb/22/diesel-cruze-report-refuted/) that the North American Cruze diesel has gotten the green light for production. He seems to imply that GM is waiting to gauge reactions to the existing Cruze lineup before making a decision on a diesel option. So, no new information really. It's obviously a product under consideration, but it seems unlikely we'd see it in showrooms till late next year at the earliest.

    Talking about stolen design.... Hyundai i30... BMW 1 series... look familiar? I swear they have the exact same back panel! BMW had the look first then all of a sudden hyundai made a car that looks like a 1 series from a distance until u get to see the badge

    There is a certain similarity, but I chalk that up mostly to the family resemblance between almost all 5-door hatchbacks, especially in the rear end. Besides, the i30 is a FF economy car while the 1 Series is a FR luxury sport hatch, and many other car manufacturers have been aping BMW's style for decades.





    call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost. call of duty modern warfare 2
  • call of duty modern warfare 2



  • Ugg
    Mar 24, 02:54 PM
    Other Animal species have bisexual relationships so it must be natural.

    Other Animal species also are involved in cannibalism and random out breaks against their own kind, so in our species we shouldn't prohibit murder either, its natural.

    Human cannibalism is well known. Lots of primitive tribes throughout history have engaged in it and it exists to this day in small circles of even "Christian" peoples. Sacrificing a son's foreskin for one's god is another practice that exists today in many human cultures. There's nothing enlightened about that, is there?





    call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost. call of duty 4 modern warfare
  • call of duty 4 modern warfare



  • ssn637
    Mar 31, 01:07 PM
    Can we perform a clean installation with DP2 or do we have to first install DP1? I just deleted the original Lion installation image from my backup drive, thinking I could restore the DP2 image to an external drive and boot from there. But it looks more like this requires Lion DP1. How do I download DP1 again from the AppStore if I need it? :(

    OK, finally got it to work. First tried converting the .app installation file to a .dmg and then restoring that to a flash drive, but Disk Utility couldn't scan the file. Then I ran the program, and upon restarting copied the installation image located in the temporary partition to a USB flash drive, which is now bootable.

    I'd recommend a clean installation rather than updating 10.6.7 since this poses less problems with program compatibility. For example, Cool Book didn't work after the update but works fine following a clean installation of Lion.





    call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost. call of duty modern warfare 2
  • call of duty modern warfare 2



  • twoodcc
    Aug 26, 12:04 AM
    ...also known as The New Form-Factor Conroe Mini-Tower/Pizza-Box!

    The problem with the all-in-one form factor of the iMacIntel is that when the LCD dies - you have a good computer that you can't use. And if the computer dies - you have a good screen that you can't use.

    Or, more likely, when the computer is obsolete you have a good screen that you can't use.

    Apple needs something between the horribly constrained MiniMac, and the preposterously huge ProMac.

    A Conroe (64-bit, single-socket, dual-core) system would fit the bill.... When will The Steve see the light?

    i agree.....when will they start listening to you?





    call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost. MW2: Ghost Issue 2 Cover Art
  • MW2: Ghost Issue 2 Cover Art



  • ipadder
    Oct 19, 09:50 PM
    i found one that matches a case that i bought for my iphone a while back!
    http://thmb.inkfrog.com/thumbn/cimo/itouch4_dualgel_blue_01.jpg=800
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Blue-DualGel-Gel-Grip-Case-Apple-iPod-Touch-4-4G-iTouch-/220685295809?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item3361de60c1

    snatched it up for 6 bucks! what a deal. i think i might get black next..





    call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost. call of duty modern warfare 2
  • call of duty modern warfare 2



  • AppliedVisual
    Nov 15, 12:34 PM
    You are not a developer, I take it?

    Are you seriously suggesting that a developer should ship a product with features that are not only untested, but haven't even been tried out?

    What do you prefer: Unpack 8 core Mac Pro, install Handbrake, run it, 50 percent CPU usage, or unpack 8 core Mac Pro, install Handbrake, run it, kaboom!

    Being a developer with a fair bit of graphics programming and multithreaded development experience, I would say the solution is somewhere in-between. There's no reason software isn't being planned for the upcoming CPU architectures and newer versions being developed to handle such. In other words, it's no secret that this hardware is coming, we've known about quad-core clovertown CPUs for nearly a year.. Engineering samples started shipping several months ago (early september, IIRC). Too bad Apple doesn't make pre-release hardware available via higher-level ADC programs, only a select few get the priviledge.

    Programmers should make the effort to accommodate upcoming multi-core designs into their software development cycle. Once a new system is released, it should be a minimal effort to test and tweak the software for the new system and quickly release an update, thus making their customers only wait a week or two from when the systems first ship as opposed to several weeks/months while much of an application is re-written to accommodate 8 cores since the last version was hard-coded to handle 4. And then the cycle starts again in 18 months when 12 or 16 core chips start shipping. I don't think the software industry has really warmed-up to the multi-core paradigm just yet. They have been resisting it for years as anyone who has run multiprocessor systems over the years will attest to. But this is the way it's going to be for a while and eventually we'll hit a core barrier, just as the MHz barrier popped up. Both Intel and AMD are predicting 80 to 120 cores being the max for the x86 architecture. So start planning and figuring how to micro-manage threads and fibers within your code because we'll be hitting 16 to 24 cores by 2010 and MHz per core isn't going to creep much past 3GHz. And the current thread per task, thread per CPU core mentality that many programmers have is not the proper way to approach this.





    call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost. call of duty modern warfare 2
  • call of duty modern warfare 2



  • MacBoobsPro
    Aug 7, 04:09 AM
    It will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings. A couple of notes:

    I don't care that the ipod isn't on the icons, you know, its a developer banner. Most of those items are developer related, not all, but most, in one way or another. What is more interesting is they didnt show the front of the powermac....but that doesn't mean anything. Everything they show on that banner is publically released. There needs to be visuals when people first come in that aren't covered in black cloth! So don't read anything into that, they could completely change the design.

    Its doubful much of the hanging banners will be OS X 10.5 related unless their is a huge feature. They are already taking up a considerable amount of hanging space for bragging rights. I would expect new hardware to be hidden under those displays, atleast two of them.... MacPro and Xserve. Possibly something unexpected. Maybe Xcode 3 or something will be heavily promoted.

    I know I personally would love better SOAP integration with XCode. We use .NET at work all the time to write web services, and we end up using .NET clients running under parallels on our macs, because keeping the SOAP proxy stub code up-to-date is automatic with .NET....you have to go thru hell with Xcode. I think Apple will fill that gap with the new xcode (there were command line tools in the latest version).

    Obviously we will have the resolution independance in OS X 10.5. Probably some new security and new workgroup/networking enhancements. We probably can all agree one would be networked spotlight, if you are running 10.5 servers, the clients will ask the server to search its spotlight data for the same data the client is searching for, and give a combined response.....its the one thing of OS X Tiger I hated, the inability to search the network with the same ease.

    I'd probably also expect desktop widgets from dashboard....why? Why not, people have used hacks to do it, plus MS has it as an option in Vista.

    We'll probably see Apple rolling in features that Vista has, such as combined videos and photos in slideshows. Not that its nessecary, but its damn easy with Cocoa to do such things and why get left behind? Don't let microsoft take a win.

    We may also see a system wide Software Update now, which would really be nice. Letting 3rd party developers update their software with the same system.

    My employees here at the office really don't care for apple's Mail program, I'd expect some updates to give it the features its been lacking. Same with address book. Of course, these have been rumored for a long time...and for good reason, its needed. Maybe expect a new mail/scheduling server like Exchange, Apple's been rumored to be working on one.

    I'd also expect major updates to iChat.... probably MSN and Yahoo support, as well as VoIP.

    but none of those things I've said are that huge........so I'm hoping for some really major surprises :)

    Interesting read but im not sure about system wide Software update. It could be like opening a can of worms - although it wont smell and have soil on it, it could become a weakpoint for hackers/viruses etc. :(





    call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost. Modern Warfare 2: Ghost
  • Modern Warfare 2: Ghost



  • xUKHCx
    Aug 7, 07:11 AM
    Leopard
    -Native NTFS write
    [B]-Soltaire game as a dashboard widget
    -PC-run Mac OS X, but only via virtualization
    -Tabs in Finder and Safari be draggable, Dragon Drop style tabbed windows-like OS 9, and be easily recalled-bookmarks.

    I quite like this one

    http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/games/mondosolitaire.html





    call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost. Modern+warfare+2+ghost+
  • Modern+warfare+2+ghost+



  • Doctor Q
    Jul 18, 02:46 PM
    Movies will have a limited number of plays, rather than a limited number of time to view. Or, alternately, you will pay-per-view (literally).I rarely watch a movie exactly once straight through from start to finish. I might back up to see a scene again, skip the boring parts where there are no car chases or spy gadgets, pause to answer the phone and then back up because I missed a few seconds, stop because it's been 15 minutes and I feel the need to visit MacRumors and then start again the next day because I forgot I hadn't finished the movie, watch the opening scenes again after the final credits because it's fun after you know secrets you learn later in the movie, and so on.

    So what constitutes "one play" of a movie?





    call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
  • Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2



  • MattSepeta
    May 2, 05:42 PM
    Another iOS feature implemented in a desktop OS.

    Fan-frickin-tastic :(





    call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost. Ops and call of ghost
  • Ops and call of ghost



  • bokdol
    Sep 1, 01:05 PM
    Really? I heard that you can connect and external monitor using a hack software for dual screen support . But it does not support the cinema displays.
    I hope I am wrong.:)


    the imac now can do screen spaning up to a 23 inch monitor. it's only in the last revision.

    http://www.apple.com/imac/graphics.html

    check near bottom





    call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost. call of duty modern warfare 2
  • call of duty modern warfare 2



  • J the Ninja
    Apr 12, 08:45 PM
    I know this thread is probably full of pro video geeks so don't eat me alive here. What's the primary difference between FCP and Express aside from the fact that Final Cut Pro is packaged in a suite of applications?

    Pretty sure FCE doesn't support 24fps, which is kinda a problem for film editing, and an increasingly bigger problem for other work as 24fps gets used more. IIRC, it doesn't have stuff like the color scopes or audio mixer either. The main difference is the suite though.





    call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost. call of duty modern warfare 2
  • call of duty modern warfare 2



  • skunk
    Mar 21, 06:02 PM
    Oh dear this is getting serious the French have called up the philosophers including Bernard-Henri Levy.:eek:Run! Run for the collines!





    call of duty modern warfare 2 wallpaper ghost. call of duty modern warfare 2
  • call of duty modern warfare 2



  • ~Shard~
    Sep 7, 11:47 PM
    Most of the time when people refer to the 5th Generation of a model here on MacRumors they refer to their Machine as 5G or Gen5. The main reason for this shortcut is to avoid the confusion with the PPC chip G4, G5, etc.

    For Example, as Shard points out above, referring to the new iMac as G5 is just wrong and confusing because of the obsolete PPC G5 chip. However it is much clearer if you refer to the new iMac as 5thGen or 5G.

    Thanks for the additional insight digitalbiker, you're right on the money. :cool:





    Multimedia
    Aug 25, 05:37 PM
    Bingo! Bring on the iMac Ultra with Conroe, 23" display and a powerful GPU. Now that would be an immediate purchase for me.Span that puppy with a second 23" Apple or 24" Dell Display and you have a fairly ultimate desktop. Better yet have Apple make the DVI Port Dual so you can span to a 30" Screen. Now that would be truly the ultimate iMac - Until they offer a 30" iMac. :p





    minnesotamacman
    Sep 1, 03:30 PM
    You know.... If you wanted to have a beautiful ACD 23" or 30" and hide the computer, there is a bracket that allows a Mac Mini to sit behind the display. I personally don't mind the all-in-one. I was against it, until I got an iMac 2 months ago and love it. So, wouldn't bother me to have the 23" imac... I would get AppleCare and be happy for 3 years.





    chillywilly
    Jan 2, 10:18 PM
    Guaranteed, or almost guaranteed:
    iWork 07
    iLife 07
    iTV

    Very likely:
    A new feature or two in Leopard, possibly with a release month
    A new Jam Pack or 2
    More iPod games

    Likely:
    Speed bump to one or more Mac lines
    Demo of Photoshop CS 3
    Update to some pro software app (but not all)

    I agree with the above. Although what can they add to iLife 07 that needs to be added? Guess we'll find out in less than a week.





    PodHead
    Dec 1, 10:22 PM
    You know what I would like with iTV?

    Live content.

    Think about it for a moment. I think everyone hates how expensive cable TV is. I am paying $45 per month just for 50 channels or so, with maybe 10 of those I actually watch (the networks, MSNBC, NESN, FSNE, ESPN, and a few other random ones).

    Apple has the TV Shows issue fixed, thanks to $1.99 per show on iTunes and season passes.

    However, live content is the big issue. I would love to ditch my cable tv subscription and go soley iTV. But I like to watch sports, especially baseball and football. Also you need TV for news events, especially breaking news. iTV and iTunes does not (yet) allow you to watch live streaming content.

    If Apple could somehow strike a deal to cover sports and other live content such as news...that just really opens the door. Major League Baseball already does it with MLB.TV, except it is browser based. Imagine the same thing, but on iTV!?!?

    Do that, and I would seriously cancel my cable tv subscription and go a la carte with iTunes. I spend roughly $540 a year on my 50 channels of cable TV, of which I at most watch 10 channels. I would much rather spend say $270 (half of the $540) on the 5 or so shows I watch, plus season passes for my local baseball and football teams, and the news channel of my choice.

    That is where iTV could become a real winner.

    I'm in the same boat!! Except I live in Japan. I rely solely on iTunes to watch my favorite shows in the U.S. But...I usually have to wait an extra day (not including the day it takes to appear on iTunes) to watch them. By the time the Packers have won (being optimistic) I'm two, sometimes three days behind (or ahead depending how you look at it) the news. I would totally stay up til 3:00 am to watch them live from the states.:p





    scottsjack
    May 2, 05:25 PM
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

    Although love my iPhone its OS, including the jiggling icons for deletion selection, seems more like a toy's OS. When I sit down at my MP the OS seems like an one made for actual grown-up, serious adults.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment