Friday, May 20, 2011

charlie chaplin 1920

charlie chaplin 1920. charlie chaplin 1920
  • charlie chaplin 1920



  • mrkramer
    Apr 25, 01:33 AM
    Is the story even plausible?


    sadly yes it is, I know some people who act similarly to the OP.





    charlie chaplin 1920. Charlie Chaplin was fascinated
  • Charlie Chaplin was fascinated



  • ghostlyorb
    Apr 11, 07:55 AM
    Sweet! I wonder how long until Apple will patch it!





    charlie chaplin 1920. charlie chaplin 1920. in 1920s
  • charlie chaplin 1920. in 1920s



  • BrettJDeriso
    Apr 19, 07:06 AM
    Way to bite the hand that feeds you, Steve. What an idiot. Production of Samsung Galaxy S handsets was brought to a crawl last year because of display shortages -shortages caused by tring to satify (oamong other things) Jobs' insatiable appetite for touch-sensitive screens.

    Jobs should be kissing Samsung's a__, not suing it.

    I suppose it's too much to hope Sammy would cut them off as a customer until this blows over. Of course, that wouldn't be in their best interests.





    charlie chaplin 1920. charlie chaplin 1920.
  • charlie chaplin 1920.



  • cmaier
    Nov 13, 10:22 PM
    Amen! You are on the dot! Everyone (including developers) complain about their app not getting approved for one reason or another, and yet it's always because they breached the Developers Guide for the App Store. Just ******** get a printer and print the damn pdf out. Then, step two, READ it. Then, before you go and submit the app, use it yourself and see if it follows the guidelines.

    It's like high school, when the teacher gives you a RUBRIC to FOLLOW, when you FAIL, it's because you didn't follow it. So shut up, or nut up. And build a better app. Hopefully one that doesn't say "that's what she says". :mad:

    Most of the complaints, including this one, are about when Apple rejects an app for something that is NOT in the developer's guide.





    charlie chaplin 1920. My Charlie Chaplin Annie Hall
  • My Charlie Chaplin Annie Hall



  • gnasher729
    Jul 20, 07:38 AM
    Just a thought:

    If Apple had gone with AMD instead of Intel as many people demanded when the move to x86 chips was announced, wouldn't Apple and Steve Jobs look really stupid today?

    Since Intel announced that their four core chips would be available in the last quarter there is another possibility now for Mac Pros: Just Conroe chips for the "low end" replacing the dual core G5s, and the quad core G5 remains the last PowerPC until it is replaced in the last quarter with a much cheaper quad core system based on Intel's Kentsfield quad core desktop chip. Depends on how urgent it is for Apple to finish the transition.





    charlie chaplin 1920. charlie chaplin quotes
  • charlie chaplin quotes



  • aiqw9182
    Apr 17, 04:49 AM
    I stop reading everything you said after this statement. You are clueless dude. Go back to school or finish school or jsut stop typing.

    I have a job, a wife and a kid and you want me to go back to school when I graduated college five years ago? All because I said to buy an adapter that WILL be cheap when/if it's necessary to have one?

    Whatever helps you feel like you're more accomplished. ;)





    charlie chaplin 1920. Chaplin, Charlie, and the
  • Chaplin, Charlie, and the



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 23, 01:07 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Aren't intel in the process on implementing Open CL?





    charlie chaplin 1920. including Charlie Chaplin,
  • including Charlie Chaplin,



  • thworple
    Oct 27, 09:32 AM
    I was there yesterday, and all Greenpeace did was hand out leaflets at the entrance to people entering the Expo at the Olympia. Hardly the actions of a "militant eco-group". I honestly didn't see them do anything else out of the ordinary, especially compared to other stand-holders who also roamed freely around the exhibition giving out leaflets etc.

    I saw them in the pub across the road in the afternoon, and they looked they were having a hasty meeting about what had transpired. One would assume that "chucking them out" is only going to have an adverse effect on the publicity Apple receives about its attitude to "green issues" (although in this instance it wasn't Apple themselves that had Greenpeace removed, instead it was the MacExpo organisers).

    Its a real shame, as they weren't doing any real harm, I think they have probably been harshly treated in this instance!





    charlie chaplin 1920. Charlie Chaplin
  • Charlie Chaplin



  • linux2mac
    May 3, 11:04 AM
    I want dual out screen on the MBP =(:(

    Would be great to have dual out on 11" MBA too. This way I could have dual displays at my remote office.





    charlie chaplin 1920. Charlie Chaplin home
  • Charlie Chaplin home



  • Multimedia
    Sep 10, 05:01 PM
    You might just get your wish; I saw this article/link while surfing over the MacNN website a couple of days ago (I'm still waiting for new MBPs myself, though! :( ):

    Ultra compact computer arrangement Apple Patent Filing - Looks Like Cube II (http://www.electronista.com/articles/06/09/08/new.apple.cube.patent/)

    Hope this isn't old news for everyone; this is my first post, although I've been following the forums ever since I started thinking about replacing my old Powerbook (should finally have the money by next month!).Excellent find and an award worthy first post. Thank you very much and welcome to the forums.What about the patent designs that were just shown of the Cube 2?

    From Unwired View - Apple Cube reborn (http://www.unwiredview.com/2006/09/07/apple-cube-ii-computer/)This is very encouraging. Perhaps this is what Steve has to talk about on Tuesday. I am a Cube lover - still own two.





    charlie chaplin 1920. charlie chaplin movies poster
  • charlie chaplin movies poster



  • zango
    Apr 25, 02:01 PM
    Didn't Apple recently hire someone that deals with carbon-fibre? Guessing might have something to do with that...





    charlie chaplin 1920. charlie chaplin 1920 movies.
  • charlie chaplin 1920 movies.



  • whiteboytrash
    May 3, 10:46 AM
    The trackpad option is awesome. Every bundled Apple mouse I've gotten for the past 15 years has gone straight in the trash. The only good mouse Apple ever made was the ADB II. At least now I get a free trackpad to play with! Cool!

    Agreed. Trackpad is the only way to go.

    The free trackpad option in place of the magic mouse has been offered in Apple Stores since December 2010. It has only been a verbal offer if the buyer requested it.

    I bought my iMac this way and several friends recieved the same.





    charlie chaplin 1920. Charlie Chaplin: Pictorial of
  • Charlie Chaplin: Pictorial of



  • aftk2
    Sep 19, 01:38 PM
    This is fairly remarkable, considering that the really only viable place to watch these movies is on an iPod! Yes, you can watch it on your iMac, or on your television hooked to a Mac Mini, but really, the set top box (iTV) can't come soon enough! Furthermore, this is really the kind of content that lends itself to the TV, rather than the iPod (Disney movies that parents put on replay for hours on end.)

    Of course, maybe these stats are dominated by those who wanted to watch Coyote Ugly on the train, on their way to work ;-) .





    charlie chaplin 1920. charlie chaplin 1920. with
  • charlie chaplin 1920. with



  • HecubusPro
    Aug 28, 01:24 PM
    Apple dont needhelp shifting notebooks but if they announce a new ipod you would bet that not many people would want the original ipod video over a new improved one!?

    This is my hope...
    The merom MBP's are available before the free Nano promotion ends. I buy a MBP and get the free Nano.
    New widescreen iPod video's are released sometime after (October?) to coincide with Apple's annoucement of movie downloads on iTunes.
    Then, I sell both my Nano and my old iPod video, and buy the brand new iPod video. :D





    charlie chaplin 1920. charlie chaplin 1920.
  • charlie chaplin 1920.



  • Chris Bangle
    Oct 12, 01:35 PM
    I just saw those mock ups on the appleinsder forum and i say that it looks much better than i imagined it to..... Im quite impressed. They will sell millions of them, good for Apple, but better for africa. Red or blue nano, tough decision.......





    charlie chaplin 1920. charlie chaplin 1920.
  • charlie chaplin 1920.



  • Silentwave
    Sep 15, 11:23 PM
    Who in their right mind would want a microsoft phone :eek: :eek:





    charlie chaplin 1920. Charlie Chaplin star on the
  • Charlie Chaplin star on the



  • Piggie
    Apr 22, 05:34 AM
    I'm amazed that no-one is seeing the very dangerous path we could be heading down here. Will people only see it when it's too late?

    Are we looking into the jaws of the future where you pay, but never OWN anything? Music, Movies, Apps.

    You pay to have the right to listen/watch/use the data.

    The data is never downloaded to your device to do as you wish, it's always held by the owners. or distributors.

    I can see this coming like a flashing red warning sign.





    charlie chaplin 1920. charlie chaplin 1920. and
  • charlie chaplin 1920. and



  • daneoni
    Sep 12, 04:30 PM
    Educated guess would be "big" iPod sales will slump whilst the Nanos & Shuffles will skyrocket.





    charlie chaplin 1920. featuring Charlie Chaplin
  • featuring Charlie Chaplin



  • rxse7en
    Jul 14, 10:37 AM
    Please! Let the Merom be overclockable in the next MBP or at least make it a CPU-swappable socket! If not, I may consider just getting a new Mac Pro that will be. Would hate to spend $3k on a new 17" with a stagnant (yet potent) CPU when every other Mac system out there will be overclockable or swappable. Any thoughts?

    B





    Hunts121
    Jul 14, 09:56 AM
    Right except iMac.... it'll go to Merom which is a drop-in replacement for Yonah (Core Duo)

    Although I agree that eventually Mac mini and MacBook will be Merom, I think it may be many months later..... I think the mini with the Core Solo might get upgraded to Core Duo tho' ... so that Apple can boast to be the _only_ major manufacturer to use dual-core across the whole product range!

    Note that if I'm right (trust me!), then there's a gap.... no Apple box with a Conroe? I don't think so.... Apple will introduce a new system with support for a single Conroe. Hopefully it won't be the MacPro with a different mobo, but a completely new box (fingers crossed).

    Oh.... the recently released educational iMac won't get Merom at first either... it'll get left behind so as to make the proper iMacs better value and worth splashing out for! :)

    I really think the iMac should use Conroe now. I think the reason they used the Yonah chip is that they had no desktop "Core" architecture chips available. While using Merom is the easy thing to do, I hope they don't do it. The iMac is supposedly a desktop, it should use a desktop chip.





    Miles513
    Apr 4, 09:20 AM
    Having been bitten numerous times by McAfee, I never believe their press releases.

    Way back, I subscribed to their virus and firewall software. I tested the firewall, and it worked. Until they updated it to a slicker looking interface. Some sixth sense made me test it again, and bingo, my computer was exposed. McAfee customer "support" was not interested. They had my annual subscription, and that was all they wanted.

    After ripping all McAfee code out of my PC, I was dismayed to find that my employer signed up for McAfee products.

    Months and months of slow PC, followed by bricking thousands of employee PCs with their encryption-at-rest software.
    co-sign, same thing happened to me





    Constable Odo
    Apr 4, 12:17 PM
    Too bad it won't serve as a warning to criminals to stop breaking into Apple stores. I hope it wasn't some white guard, black criminal shooting. That will really cause a lot of negative feedback.





    Peace
    Jul 17, 10:38 AM
    Merom to launch July 23rd according to the latest Intel roadmap from this site :

    http://www.hkepc.com/bbs/itnews.php?tid=631837





    ctdonath
    Mar 23, 08:07 AM
    What ThunderPort devices are you planning to buy? When will they be available?

    LaCie 1TB Little Big Disk (http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?pid=11625), available Summer 2011. 10Gb/s transfer rate; copy an HD movie in 30 seconds.

    If I'm going to buy a Mac of any flavor now, I'll delay a bit for a Thunderbolt-capable version 'cuz I'll be stuck with it for long after compatible devices become available.

    I heard lame snide remarks like yours when USB first showed up. "Only Macs have it! Are you sure compatible devices will arrive within 22 years? What USB devices are you planning to buy? When will they be available?" You don't even have the name right. Meh.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment