Friday, May 20, 2011

cricket world cup 2011 final photos

cricket world cup 2011 final photos. DHONI WORLD CUP 2011 WINNING
  • DHONI WORLD CUP 2011 WINNING



  • hanpa
    Nov 14, 05:39 AM
    Although I love my iPhone and my MacBook, I hate how Apple handles the Appstore approval process. Wake up Apple, this is sheer madness!





    cricket world cup 2011 final photos. cricket world cup 2011 final
  • cricket world cup 2011 final



  • corywoolf
    Sep 14, 05:55 PM
    My money is on:
    - MacBook Pro w/ Core 2 Duo (shipping in Oct.)
    - Aperture 2.0
    - iSight with Built in IR Receiver + Apple remote





    cricket world cup 2011 final photos. ICC Cricket World Cup - final
  • ICC Cricket World Cup - final



  • AdeFowler
    Oct 13, 04:22 AM
    It amazes me how people can't miss an oportunity to slam Apple, U2 and anyone else related.

    All I see here is at least somebody somewhere is trying a different angle to help others... is that such a bad thing?

    Why not capitalise on a bandwagon product such as the iPod in order to fund something positive?

    And those who say yeah yeah donate money directly and get the tax waiver on the donation.. brilliant a great idea but isn't that something that already happens and will continue to happen with or without the iPod.

    Oh and how much have those who raised this point donated to this cause?

    I really do struggle sometimes to understand some of the sanctimonious comments around here.

    All I can say is, kudos to Bono, Apple and anyone else doing anything they can to help people in need.... its more than most of us.
    Wish I'd said all that. Great post.





    cricket world cup 2011 final photos. cricket world cup 2011 final
  • cricket world cup 2011 final



  • AAPLaday
    Apr 30, 04:06 PM
    Hoping for a matte iMac option :D





    cricket world cup 2011 final photos. cricket world cup 2011 final
  • cricket world cup 2011 final



  • TheManOfSilver
    Sep 4, 07:12 PM
    Apple's entry into the living room is way overdue (the mini only barely counts since it doesn't have real media center/pvr capabilities). I've been waiting for 2 years for them to do with the living room what they have done with the MP3 player.

    I can't think of a better combo than a 23" iMac in my office wirelessly linked to a media-box in my living room that will allow me to record and watch TV, stream downloaded movies from my PC to my TV, stream my iTunes library to my stereo, and show my iPhotos without a second computer.





    cricket world cup 2011 final photos. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • Unorthodox
    Aug 31, 02:57 PM
    While I would normally agree, look at the MBP, iMac, Mac Mini, iPod 5G, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle and iSight. These products have not been updated for a while and the product line is starting to get stale.
    Thats true but... but....
    When was the last time Apple released 7 new hardware products on the same day?
    The iPod shuffle has one earbud sticking out of it's grave; so six, maybe....





    cricket world cup 2011 final photos. cricket world cup 2011 final
  • cricket world cup 2011 final



  • mox358
    Sep 13, 09:47 PM
    I am with you on this. I don't see the real compelling reason to have a plain old iPod that makes phone calls and sucks all my battery so I can't play music, or vice versa. It needs to be a compelling smart phone, that will be the inovative part, not the hardware design. We all know it will look like a nano.

    But why should it? This isn't Motorola... this is Apple. They are supposed to be the masters of industrial design and software integration. No doubt the phone will have an awesome user interface, but I expect more from Apple than sticking an antenna and GSM chip inside a nano, putting a keypad underneath it, and calling it a day. This couldn't have taken very long to dream up... it seems like the most obvious and un-Apple idea of them all.

    If this is the fabled iPhone then Apple is losing its touch... the design was already done when they introduced the nano.

    I hope Apple wants this to be a phone with iPod functionality opposed to a nano with phone functionallity. The difference is huge. What is the primary function of this device? To play music or use as a phone? Thus far it looks like a nano with a software update and a GSM chip sadly.





    cricket world cup 2011 final photos. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • Rodimus Prime
    Apr 25, 10:22 AM
    But Don would never do that, he is an experienced driver for a 16 year old. And he was only doing 90, not 100. Big difference. There would barely be any damage if he hit a bridge at 90 - nothing that wouldn't buff out with a bit of polish and some elbow grease. Not that he'd ever have to worry about that, because Don is such an awesome driver, he'd never hit the bridge.

    so true.

    Even going the speed limit some random things can happen. I was driving back to Dallas a few years ago going speed limit (65 or 70 mph) and was common around a gentel bend in the road. bend end and font of my car is not facing straight down the road but off towards the side. I thinking "something is not right" clicks to me that I am sliding. From there I started fishing tailing and then just lovely skid and went off the road and spun. I come to a stop off the road facing the direction I was coming from.

    Threw off the fire chief driving from the other direction and the road workers who all witnessed it. To them it looked like I had a blow out and just could not recover from it.
    Nope what happen was TXDOT had just re-rocked the road and the new asphalt had not been pounded in yet by the cars. Complete a freak thing.

    Now they did tell me they would send the sweeper down to clean up the road again since that should not of happened. I will tell you that it was rather freaky having that happen. I can tell you that most people never experience a true skid at speed and telling you to turn into the skid works in theory but in reality it is very hard not to over correct.





    cricket world cup 2011 final photos. cricket world cup 2011 final
  • cricket world cup 2011 final



  • milo
    Aug 29, 08:06 AM
    This logic is flawed because just as they did with the MacPro, they will add the new laptops to the iPod promotion if they are released.

    Or more likely they would exempt them to clear out old stock, as they have in previous years. The mac pro was released well before the end of the promotion, and was replacing a machine that was way overdue and likely barely selling. The macbook and mbp are still selling well and the promo is almost over, I'd say chances of adding it to the promo are slim to none.

    Completely agree that the rebate tells us nothing about release dates.

    This was one of the things I was afraid would happen with the Intel switch--a new processor every eight minutes. At least with the PPCs, there were predictable, manageable gaps between bumps.

    What hasn't been predictable about this? People have known about this for months, no real surprises here. I'm ecstatic that upgrades are happening this quickly, it's something all mac users should be excited about.





    cricket world cup 2011 final photos. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • supremedesigner
    Jul 14, 09:31 AM
    Awesome!

    Why 2 negatives over 1 positive? Wow.

    Is there a way you can upgrade this new chip on previous intel mac? Just wondering. This is new to me.





    cricket world cup 2011 final photos. cricket world cup 2011 final
  • cricket world cup 2011 final



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 27, 01:36 PM
    Somthing else that people don't readily think about is the fact that when paper is recycled, there are more chemicals put back into the environment in order to break it down to pulp than would be used to turn new pulp wood into paper.

    Well yeah... Afterall, it's a lot quicker to mass-produce paper dissolving chemicals than it is to grow new trees. :)

    It's like electric or hydrogen powered cars... Sure, the cars are "green" but that electricity comes from somewhere. Oh, that's right... we still have to burn oil, coal and natural gas for that. And hydrogen? OK, that's a better solution, voltaics (solar and such) can generate that, even in the convenience of your own home with a decent catalyst and some water. But we're just not quite there yet...

    Personally, I like atomic energy, but it's received such bad press over the years...





    cricket world cup 2011 final photos. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • Sabenth
    Aug 23, 05:39 PM
    I hope this eventually leads to Sound Blaster support for macs.
    dought that very much there are better sound cards on the market





    cricket world cup 2011 final photos. cricket world cup 2011 final
  • cricket world cup 2011 final



  • appleguy
    Sep 4, 09:48 PM
    who knows they might release a mini mac style media centre with OSX that will be used to download the movies and allow you to burn it straight to DVD/Blueray lol :cool:





    cricket world cup 2011 final photos. cricket world cup final 2011
  • cricket world cup final 2011



  • mymacluvsme
    Aug 24, 03:56 AM
    Is this a one-time payment to include all future uses?





    cricket world cup 2011 final photos. world cup 2011 final photos
  • world cup 2011 final photos



  • zep1977
    Mar 29, 12:10 PM
    Apple should just shut down and give the money back to the shareholders. :rolleyes:





    cricket world cup 2011 final photos. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • markw10
    Sep 14, 10:39 AM
    I'd love to see a headless mac, something cheaper than the Mac pro but more expandable and powerful than the Mac Mini.





    cricket world cup 2011 final photos. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • econgeek
    Apr 14, 01:03 PM
    The "world" isn't going to support ThunderPants as Intel now embraces USB3.

    Can you provide any indications that Intel is dropping support for Thunderbolt? Any reason to believe that PC makers won't provide USB ports like they do now but also DisplayPorts like they do now, only in both cases the ports are upgraded to support USB 3 and thunderbolt?





    cricket world cup 2011 final photos. cricket world cup 2011 final
  • cricket world cup 2011 final



  • MattInOz
    Mar 22, 08:21 PM
    More surprising than this rumor is the fact that it's the first actual MAC rumor (beyond "we've found that the Early 2011 MacBook Pros have quirks" posts) in weeks. None of that is surprising though. I wonder if there will be any surprises with this refresh? I'm guessing no Blu-Ray, which means I'm not buying one. Though I'm still curious as to what'll be under the hood.


    Ummm... you do realize that rumour volume doesn't equate to Apple's interest levels or efforts in any particular product. They are almost entirely driven by web traffic and ad views numbers. If Mac News/Rumours generated the sort of traffic that iDevice rumours did I'm sure we would see the same level of "Making @^#^ up" oops sorry, I'm mean In depth analysis about the Mac as we see about iDevices.





    cricket world cup 2011 final photos. cricket world cup 2011 final
  • cricket world cup 2011 final



  • sartinsauce
    Oct 12, 12:43 PM
    They might as well add a Core 2 Duo Mac Book Pro too.


    I like your style. Nice and subtle. I almost overlooked your post.





    eye
    Mar 23, 06:27 PM
    Make drunk driving legal. End of problem.

    Quick! Everyone attack him for his joke! That'll show how dedicated to stopping drunk driving you are!





    X38
    Apr 15, 01:00 AM
    This is most unfortunate. Now that TB is a reality, it would be far better if Intel just kills USB 3.0 completely as fast as possible. There is absolutely no advantage whatsoever in having USB survive past 2.0 at this point. With 3.0 barely entering the market, there is no value in letting it get a foothold. It is pathetically obsolete compared to TB.
    What is with the comments about wanting USB 3.0 on Macs? What a huge waste of time and money - you should be wanting TB on more peripherals. Even if Intel is going to be dumb enough to keep USB 3.0 around, hopefully Apple will hold the line and refuse to put it in Macs. With Apple's resurgent strength in the computer market while everyone else is tanking, that would be enough incentive to get the peripheral makers to adopt TB.





    Macula
    Nov 14, 02:54 AM
    Apple is behaving quite like a rogue indeed.





    AppleScruff1
    Apr 19, 11:28 AM
    Slightly?

    Samsung is a huge Conglomerate.

    In fact they built one of these.

    I'm well aware of that, but many here have no idea that Samsung is much bigger than Apple.





    caspersoong
    Apr 22, 05:06 AM
    Useless to me if it is just for iTunes purchases. Please focus on more important things, Apple.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment