Friday, May 20, 2011

easter bunny cake pops

easter bunny cake pops. easter bunny cake pops.
  • easter bunny cake pops.



  • FearNo1
    Apr 23, 01:39 AM
    Using your example, couldn't they do that with the GPS tech in most fones today simply by saving your location info in a server side database? I wouldn't put anything pass these companies and govt today.

    If LTD wants an example other wise you can see companies start using these feature on the phones to track employees at all time and what they do. Or in court cases them being pulled it to use against one spouse in a mess divorce.
    Spying on ones spouse is another example.





    easter bunny cake pops. Easter+unny+cake+pops
  • Easter+unny+cake+pops



  • portishead
    Apr 21, 12:34 PM
    At least he's got a birth certificate. You and Full of Win must be related. Or married. Or both.





    easter bunny cake pops. Easter Bunny Cake Pops
  • Easter Bunny Cake Pops



  • HahaHaha321
    Apr 2, 07:22 PM
    Great concept, I love it. But it was poorly executed. Who picked the music for this ad? It's terrible. And the voiceover is on the verge of creepy.

    I miss old Apple ads. Their advertising is going downhill while their products keep getting better.





    easter bunny cake pops. The cake pops are a
  • The cake pops are a



  • roland.g
    Apr 19, 11:05 AM
    I've been waiting for a refresh to replace my rev. A Aluminum 24" iMac 2.8Ghz (Aug 2007) with a new 27". Going to sell my Aluminum 13.3" MacBook and iMac and get a new one.

    But I will probably wait the extra few months for Lion. No point in upgrading just prior to what I expect to be a relatively major OS release. I doubt 10.7 will be the $29 upgrade Snow Leopard was.





    easter bunny cake pops. CAKE POPS RECIPE
  • CAKE POPS RECIPE



  • poppe
    Jul 14, 12:20 PM
    Early June. Its middle of July. Where is it? Wheres the player? They're showing of a prototype disc? Its world away from ever reaching my computer.

    So one company doesn't display it that means that the other companies that are working on it couldn't have it out by end of 2006/early 2007 as I stated earlier?

    Dell didn't release a workstation. Hp must not either





    easter bunny cake pops. easter bunny cake pops. easter
  • easter bunny cake pops. easter



  • 0815
    Apr 19, 12:23 PM
    Honestly with the new Quad Core MBP lineup it makes much more sense to get a monitor and add it to your notebook than to get an iMac. (Unless you really need 16GB of ram vs 8GB).

    I can see one day only having the Mac Pro for those of use that need one (video editing, digital creation etc) and the high-powered MBP for those who don't want a tower.

    You are absolut right. There are fewer and fewer reasons to get a desktop. Internal storage options and main memory are the remaining main reasons - otherwise, laptops got so powerful that they can act desktop replacement. I still like to have my iMac (and will get a new one), but guess I'm a bit 'old fashioned' here - I also have a MacBook Pro and can do everything there that I can do on my iMac.





    easter bunny cake pops. easter bunny cake pops.
  • easter bunny cake pops.



  • benjs
    Apr 12, 10:38 PM
    Oh, they'll all switch to Avid to avoid learning a new interface, but of course, they won't have to learn a new interface to use Avid instead of FCP :rolleyes: . Not everyone who is a video editor has been around since the time of the dinosaurs. You're complaining that an automobile isn't a horse, so it must be inferior to the horse. If we always continue to do things in exactly the same way, we will never make any progress.

    "If I'd asked customers what they wanted, they would have said 'a faster horse'." -Henry Ford





    easter bunny cake pops. Happy Easter Bunny Cake Pops
  • Happy Easter Bunny Cake Pops



  • Digital Dude
    Mar 24, 02:03 PM
    Ok, the sorta-kinda support of the cards listed means what? I have a 2009 MP but I'm not sure anyone knows the power supply rating. Likewise, this whole 'hakintosh' vernacular is confusing and suggest the cards are not really plug n' play out of the box.





    easter bunny cake pops. Bunny Cake Pops
  • Bunny Cake Pops



  • jav6454
    Mar 24, 08:12 PM
    Okay, so it's more power hungry. Not an issue on a Mac Pro workstation, though. Anything else?

    Yes, it's an issue. Mac Pros don't carry heavy duty PSUs.





    easter bunny cake pops. Easter Bunny Cake Pops
  • Easter Bunny Cake Pops



  • toddybody
    Apr 19, 02:40 PM
    They will either skip it altogether or perhaps replace all USB 2 ports with USB 3 ones (thus keeping TB as the "advanced" FW equivalent)...

    The logical thing would to mirror the recent MBP refresh. I really dont think they would include USB 3.0 ports until Ivy Bridge.





    easter bunny cake pops. Easter Bunny Cake
  • Easter Bunny Cake



  • slackpacker
    Apr 13, 05:42 AM
    Holy smoke what is with all the bitching in this thread?

    Final Cut X is coming! It seems to have all the stuff i'm dying for.. maybe even CUDA support!

    I'm sure it all done in Open CL and not CUDA. CUDA would only support a fraction of the users out there since all new Apple Laptops use AMD (ATI)





    easter bunny cake pops. Orange Cream Pop Cupcakes middot; Easter Bunny Cake Pops
  • Orange Cream Pop Cupcakes middot; Easter Bunny Cake Pops



  • PowerFullMac
    Jan 12, 12:50 PM
    Just thinking... Perhaps the MacBook Air IS the tablet Mac!





    easter bunny cake pops. easter bunny cake pops.
  • easter bunny cake pops.



  • pmjoe
    Apr 26, 03:58 PM
    Trademarking office. How pompous. What's next, trademarking word and windows? :rolleyes:

    [...]

    No difference at all, really. The concept of windows in GUI computing was introduced long before Microsoft decided to clone Mac OS. Windows in computing is just as generic a term as windows in your home.
    What Microsoft sells is an Operating System, not a GUI element. Apple is welcome to rename their OS to "Buttons" or "Menus" and trademark that for their OS name if they choose.





    easter bunny cake pops. easter bunny cake pops.
  • easter bunny cake pops.



  • theBB
    Jul 18, 12:18 PM
    You cannot rent an HD movie from Blockbuster or Netflix, so what makes you think "Apple has to offer HD quality". There is no need to have better quality than competitors while also providing more convenience.

    What is so wrong about stereo sound? A lot of people use the speakers of their TVs for the sound of a movie. Most movie do not really take advantage of sourround sound that much, where you feel like the sound is coming from the left or from behind etc. You might as well use your 5 speakers in stereo mode.

    $2 per rental ain't gonna happen. That's a pipedream. If movie indutry is licensing movies to Movielink for $4-5, it is not gonna let Apple do this for much lower prices. At that price it would be much more expensive than Netflix and with a much smaller library, so my subscription will have to stay. I can only use Apple's service as an add-on, when I really want to watch a movie, but Netflix DVD is still in the mail. Besides, I would have to get a Mac mini for the living room. Well, the cost just keeps adding up.





    easter bunny cake pops. Easter Egg and Bunny Cake Pops
  • Easter Egg and Bunny Cake Pops



  • Leet Apple
    Feb 28, 12:37 PM
    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/tadziodlu/IMG_1442.jpg

    How do i get that screensaver on my MBP





    easter bunny cake pops. Easter Bunny Cake Pops
  • Easter Bunny Cake Pops



  • aafuss1
    Aug 29, 06:34 PM
    No Blu-Ray, as slot load would not be able to have enough cooling-leave it for next Mac Pro.

    Combo drive disappears, and is now EDU only. All retail now have DVD burning as standard-like on the iMac. Core Duo on all 2 configs. Perhaps a air-cooled GPU with dedicated RAM for the best modfel.





    easter bunny cake pops. easter bunny cake pan.
  • easter bunny cake pan.



  • HecubusPro
    Sep 1, 12:29 PM
    AppleInsider is also now reporting (http://appleinsider.com/article.php?id=2011) there will be a 23" iMac released.

    Now Appleinsider I do have more faith in. Looks like Conroe is being left behind.





    easter bunny cake pops. easter bunny cake pops. easter
  • easter bunny cake pops. easter



  • SoraLimit
    Sep 20, 07:58 PM
    I have no idea haha.

    I was also looking at some 3g Leather Cases (those are my favorite style) is there any reason they wouldn't work with my 4g? For example, this one looks good:

    http://www.amazon.com/DLO-HipCase-Leather-Folio-touch/dp/B000WOIFO2

    but would my 4g fit in there?

    The new iPod touch is more thinner and narrow compared to the 3rd gen. It's just gonna wobble around the cases if you did that.





    easter bunny cake pops. easter bunny cake pops.
  • easter bunny cake pops.



  • Benguitar
    Nov 23, 08:04 PM
    you planning on treating them rough?

    Not really, The reason I spent the money on Oakleys is because from what I've read and seen, Oakley's are tough and will last you years. But also if I travel and don't wish to wear them I want to put them somewhere where they will not be crushed, or drowned, or broken.

    I'm also planning on going into the Coast Guard, So if/when I travel or etc, I want to take great care of my equipment & personal belongings.

    uh...

    that seems awful clunky as a container for a pair of sunglasses...

    I got that size because it was the smallest water proof size, I also plan on getting another pair someday.

    When I spend $200.00 on a pair of sunglasses, When they are not on my head, I want them put away.





    kevmbpro
    Jul 18, 02:35 PM
    Bring on the PORN!!!
    bwahahahahaa!!!

    :p





    Alexjungle
    Apr 20, 02:33 PM
    iMacs will have the new i9 sandy beach chip, 3G and retina display.





    jgould
    Feb 21, 06:44 AM
    Not concerned with the impending refresh? Or do you plan to return and rebuy post-refresh?

    Having picked up a 13" MBP yesterday, I won't take this one back unless there is something that I need in it. Overall I'm not normally someone that worries about the contents of a refresh.





    AFPoster
    Mar 22, 12:38 PM
    The US was not founded on Christianity, and some 2,000 book written by man about an invisible man in the sky should not be basis for law.

    Our Founding Fathers believed in God, proof alone is the pledge of allegiance "under god". Yes our country was founded on christian belief. Hate to say it, but it's true!

    As for the invisible man in the sky I have no clue to what you are referring.





    firestarter
    Apr 12, 09:50 PM
    No, but having features like face detection does suggest that it's a 'consumer' orientated product.


    Because pros don't need features to make their life easier, and help automatically organise footage?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment