Thursday, May 19, 2011

iphone 4 white cover

iphone 4 white cover. iPhone 4 Incase Slider Case
  • iPhone 4 Incase Slider Case



  • rtdunham
    Sep 10, 07:04 PM
    Sorry, but that mockup is just stupid. Whoever made it obviously has no concept of Apple's product line. CONSUMER = WHITE OR BLACK. PRO = ALUMINUM. NEITHER = MIX OF IMAC WHITE + ALUMINUM. Every single frickin' product follows these guidelines. Get a clue.

    You're doing what Marshall McLuhan described: looking in a rearview mirror to anticipate the future. You might even be being a little arrogant about it. Y'think? I mean, what about those aluminum iPod minis? that same format's suggested for new nanos. Apple's smart to delineate its lines, and you're smart to note that. But neither Apple nor you would be smart to think that delineation has to be sustained...what, forever? Like wide and narrow ties (hair styles, skirt lengths) moving in and out of fashion, Apple, IMHO, will establish distinctions and evolve them over time. It won't always happen: we'll never see a black Apple laptop again, like the early models, but... Oh, wait!!!

    bellbottoms forever
    peace out





    iphone 4 white cover. iphone 4 white cover. iphone 4
  • iphone 4 white cover. iphone 4



  • azentropy
    Apr 19, 08:11 AM
    Did anyone expect Samsung to say, "Yep, you got us."?





    iphone 4 white cover. iphone 4 white cover. the new
  • iphone 4 white cover. the new



  • roland.g
    Sep 10, 10:09 PM
    I guess there are three types of people in the world:

    1. Someone who only wants one screen hooked to a separate small computer that can only hook to one screen.
    2. Someone who wants a screen married to the computer with the option of adding only one more.
    3. Someone who wants one or more screens hooked to a computer on the floor with room for two dual display video cards.

    I have chatted with you, and after originally considering a Mini or iMac, I have ruled out the Mini, and now would either get an iMac or a Mac Pro, however while there is only a $100 difference between (see this thread) what I would get in those 2 machines (and that is before spending more $$ down the road for a 23" ACD), I still feel that the Mac Pro is overkill for me and yet I don't like the iMac AIO, though I would change my mind if it looked like a 23" ACD. The white turns me off. I really only want 1 screen, while I have used 2 I don't really need it. Likewise I like the 30" but have no need for something that big. A 23-24" is perfect for me. I might even wall mount it. And I liked the idea of the Mini, just not the performance. So I find myself saying I will make up my mind soon, but hoping the Mac Pro Jr. shows up before I do. Because I too want to add a second HDD. And I would gladly spend $2,700 - 3,300 for a 2.33 or so Mac Pro Jr, with 2GB RAM 2 250GB HDDs, 256MB VRAM, BT & Airport, BT keyboard & MM, 23" ACD & Applecare after EDU discount.





    iphone 4 white cover. Cover for iPhone 4 (White)
  • Cover for iPhone 4 (White)



  • Hurda
    Apr 11, 05:40 AM
    Darn criminals.
    I hope their iDevices get banned from iTunes and these terrorists will be brought before court. :D:apple:





    iphone 4 white cover. 16GB iPhone 4 Battery Back
  • 16GB iPhone 4 Battery Back



  • Tonewheel
    Apr 4, 12:51 PM
    Unless that guard's life was in danger, there was no reason to shoot anyone, especially in the head. The placement of that shot was no accident.

    That being said, I'm sure there are a lot of facts we don't know. Innocent until proven guilty, of course.

    Your last paragraph is the only one you should have posted.

    40 shots were reported to have been exchanged. FORTY. I'd say lives were most definitely in danger, and a trained law enforcement officer is not taught "shoot to hurt." You take down your target and end the ordeal.





    iphone 4 white cover. White Glass 32GB iPhone 4 Back
  • White Glass 32GB iPhone 4 Back



  • eye
    Mar 23, 04:59 PM
    Would you like more? Maybe people should stop DUI.

    My sister was run over by a drunk 6-8 years ago, broken leg. I think all the pins have been removed.

    A teenage driver was killed in a head-on directly in front of my house (30 mph road) by a guy doing 50+, over the limit on alcohol, and with marijuana in his blood. His mother still keeps a memorial on the corner across the street. That has also been around 10 years.

    As long as you don't mention hyenas, mention anything you like.





    iphone 4 white cover. Cover for iPhone 4 - White
  • Cover for iPhone 4 - White



  • AtHomeBoy_2000
    Apr 20, 10:08 AM
    This is great for my alcoholic blackouts. Fire up the program and find out where I've been. Although on my last trip to San Diego it put me across the border and into a Tijuana cat house.

    If the guys from The Hangover had iPhones, their backtracking of the previous days events would be much easier.





    iphone 4 white cover. apple iphone 4 white iPhone 4
  • apple iphone 4 white iPhone 4



  • gugy
    Aug 31, 12:55 PM
    Apple Insider was saying the movie price would be $14.99 -I would not pay that much to watch a movie on a small screen... no way, unless I had a hour long commute to work on a train... can't believe there are that many people like that out there!

    If that's true for an small format movie, the Itunes Movie store will bomb. There is no way in hell people will pay that money. Is better buy a DVD at your local store.
    Apple knows that, so that's why I am pretty sure it won't happen.





    iphone 4 white cover. Engadget#39;s DIY White iPhone 4
  • Engadget#39;s DIY White iPhone 4



  • felgatec
    Mar 29, 11:10 AM
    no one uses windows phones....and for a good reason too...it sucks, it sucks, oh and it sucks....





    iphone 4 white cover. iphone 4 white cover.
  • iphone 4 white cover.



  • mcarnes
    Oct 12, 12:39 PM
    Why is U2 so big with iPods anyways? The only group to have their own iPod. :confused:

    (I don't mean to be disrespectful to the U2 fanboys out there)

    Remember the keynote where Jobs introduced the iTMS (and the whole idea of legal downloads)?

    SJ and Bono became bed buddies.





    iphone 4 white cover. issue with White iPhone 4
  • issue with White iPhone 4



  • ZipZap
    Apr 19, 10:16 AM
    Will be settled out of court with no disclosure of terms. Fees/royaltys will be paid....life goes on.

    These are business actions and have little to do with what's right and wrong.





    iphone 4 white cover. Back Cover for iPhone 4 4G
  • Back Cover for iPhone 4 4G



  • Kwill
    Mar 30, 12:01 PM
    Here's a novel thought. Why doesn't Microsoft create something, you know, novel?





    iphone 4 white cover. iphone 4 white cover.
  • iphone 4 white cover.



  • davelanger
    Mar 30, 01:13 PM
    Thought it was clear so I'll try again.

    http://i.imgur.com/bQOJh.jpg

    Notice the iTunes.exe in the middle? It being the actual program but is denoted as Application.;)

    iTunes is made by APPLE so of course its going to have application as the file names. Show a MS production that uses application as a term.

    Again why cant MS just call is their MobileApp store? Adding mobile to the front of app would solve their problems no?
    Or add WinApp Store. Why isnt MS doing that?

    Its because they want to take a shot at apple, its the only small victory they can get since osx is better than windows, and of course the ipod is better than their joke of am mp3 player Zune.





    iphone 4 white cover. iPhone 4 Incase Slider Case
  • iPhone 4 Incase Slider Case



  • muncyweb
    Mar 23, 06:34 PM
    in the us you are a criminal by default

    Agreed. Most people don't even know that as U.S. citizens they are not a party to the Bill of Rights. The only right of a U.S. citizen is the right to live here. They took care of that over 140 years ago.





    iphone 4 white cover. iphone 4 white cover. white
  • iphone 4 white cover. white



  • johnfkitchen
    Feb 24, 07:44 PM
    Having been bitten numerous times by McAfee, I never believe their press releases.

    Way back, I subscribed to their virus and firewall software. I tested the firewall, and it worked. Until they updated it to a slicker looking interface. Some sixth sense made me test it again, and bingo, my computer was exposed. McAfee customer "support" was not interested. They had my annual subscription, and that was all they wanted.

    After ripping all McAfee code out of my PC, I was dismayed to find that my employer signed up for McAfee products.

    Months and months of slow PC, followed by bricking thousands of employee PCs with their encryption-at-rest software.





    iphone 4 white cover. Can#39;t wait for the iPhone 4
  • Can#39;t wait for the iPhone 4



  • prady16
    Sep 15, 05:33 PM
    sounds more like it!
    I don't expect iphone this christmas, though that would be absolutely great!





    iphone 4 white cover. Cover Bumper For iPhone 4
  • Cover Bumper For iPhone 4



  • dondark
    Sep 14, 01:35 AM
    It's not that it's popular, it's just that we never get around to doing the recent when it comes to mobile phones.

    I'm not sure if we'll get video chat. I hardly see any phones that can do that with the exception of the Nokia N80, but still, you can't do that anywhere here anyways.

    Most smartphones don't have Wifi in them. I don't think there's been a single Blackberry or Treo with one. There have been a few with Windows Mobile 5.0, but that's pretty much it.

    I bought a XDA II PDA phone TWO or Three years ago already have WiFI.





    iphone 4 white cover. iPhone 4 (4th Generation) 16gb
  • iPhone 4 (4th Generation) 16gb



  • Ommid
    Apr 25, 01:17 PM
    Umm, you do realize the processor can be 10000000x faster, the system is still completely hammed by the 5600rpm hard drive they put in there. Most tasks are faster on an Air then a 17" Pro. And if you're doing heavy lifting get a Mac Pro. People who bought the new processors don't enjoy the benefits 90% of the time.

    You must be a spec sheet reader, not someone who intelligently analyzes what they buy.

    Not my air :(





    iphone 4 white cover. release a white iPhone 4?
  • release a white iPhone 4?



  • kevin.rivers
    Jul 14, 10:58 AM
    Please! Let the Merom be overclockable in the next MBP or at least make it a CPU-swappable socket! If not, I may consider just getting a new Mac Pro that will be. Would hate to spend $3k on a new 17" with a stagnant (yet potent) CPU when every other Mac system out there will be overclockable or swappable. Any thoughts?

    B

    Um. Most laptops are not overclockable or swappable. So you are asking a bit much there.

    Also, Professionals don't overclock, children do. Buy accordingly.





    JAT
    Apr 30, 02:42 PM
    May 2010 join date complaining about bandwagon jumping. Go figure.

    I say the same to just about everybody.





    ctdonath
    Mar 23, 09:08 AM
    it's quite gimmicky to only talk about interface transfer rates when the real performance is dependent on the hard drives.

    Well, the discussion is about interface - point being that Thunderbolt-enabled devices will be available soon (days vs. years per the snide remark). Indeed, if the drives aren't fast enough to keep up then yes the bottleneck will be the drives - so the bottleneck won't be the interface, and the bottleneck won't be lack of anything to plug into the Mac's Thunderbolt port.

    Funny how people will ignore the overarching real win to pick at a minor theoretical fail. There WILL be a bottleneck somewhere in the processor/memory/local-storage/interface/buffer/external-storage data chain short of perfect balance; I'm glad you're satisfied you'll always have something to point at and go "Ha-ha!". Twit.

    ETA: Two 500GB 7200RPM RAID 0 drives should be pretty fast. Quick check on a random such drive and kicking around some numbers gives around 2GB/s sustained. Fine, you win, we can transfer that HD movie in 2.5 minutes instead of 30 seconds ... unless, say, we daisy-chain 5 of these LaCie drives together to saturate the pipeline. You have an application where this matters?





    spicyapple
    Oct 12, 12:18 PM
    So it's a red nano!
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2006-10/25865863.jpg


    http://www.exit42design.com/stuffDirectory/redNano.jpg
    edit: BJNY brought this mockup to our attention later in the thread, so I'll just repost it here too. Looks nice! :)





    alexdrinan
    Jul 14, 01:52 PM
    while i agree with you general lineup i don't think the imac goes below 2ghz for marketing reasons.
    i also think the prices for the 2.33 and 2.66 are simply too high. the performance gain will not be that much over the one year old dual core g5's. so the price should go down.

    but in general i would be happy with any 4MB conroe model.


    in a few weeks we will know.

    Do we have benchmarks for Conroe vs. G5 yet? I haven't seen any but I would think that a 2.33ghz chip with more advanced architecture would out-perform a 2.0ghz chip with "old" architecture by enough to justify at least keeping the same price point.





    DeSnousa
    Sep 4, 07:10 PM
    I believe this media player will simply be a better iPod with better integration to your television, via possibly a nice dock. It makes sense, it's keeps the iPod in the forefront which would enable the market to grow because most will buy it for the music, but seeing it can attach to the t.v... :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment