mkrishnan
Sep 19, 01:35 PM
Looking at some financials, I think Disney sells on the order of 100M DVD units per quarter, which comes out to about 7-10M units per week? 125k units through the online channel in one week isn't so bad. :) If they hit their $50M revenue target, that means they will see sales on the order of 1% of total home video sales? That's a fair start.
davidw
Apr 22, 11:45 AM
Ooh, I wonder what the other upgrades will be. Macbook Airs are becoming really awesome notebooks. Hopefully it someday takes over the macbook. iPad <Macbook (Air) < Macbook Pro < iMac < Mac Pro
That's what's going to happen, I'm sure of it. And I'm honestly kind of impressed that the MacBook Pro still doesn't give you an option to buy one without a DVD drive; I have a 2011 MBP and I swear, it doesn't get any use whatsoever. Apple's obsession with using every square millimeter of space on a portable device apparently ends when it comes to optical disk drives on MBPs.
I'd much rather have additional battery life. QC i7s eat battery for breakfast, even Sandy Bridge.
That's what's going to happen, I'm sure of it. And I'm honestly kind of impressed that the MacBook Pro still doesn't give you an option to buy one without a DVD drive; I have a 2011 MBP and I swear, it doesn't get any use whatsoever. Apple's obsession with using every square millimeter of space on a portable device apparently ends when it comes to optical disk drives on MBPs.
I'd much rather have additional battery life. QC i7s eat battery for breakfast, even Sandy Bridge.
Yebubbleman
Apr 25, 03:38 PM
Hilarious to all those people who jumped on the THUNDERBOLT bandwagon. No thunderbolt devices yet and they have the hideous old case design.
:rolleyes:
Like that Alienware you've been eying has a prettier design. Where are you going to find a better design?
Great, I've been hungering for a new Macbook Pro for quite some time, and was hoping I could hold out long enough to get a non-ugly model :)
I can't stand the UB look.
Again, I challenge you to find a better looking, better designed laptop chassis on the market.
Thinner, no optical...perhaps SSD only?
I'd prefer a smaller bezel the same color as the MBA. Say, 1/4" or a little smaller? Larger trackpad for more gestures?
It's called the MacBook Air. Go buy one now. Meanwhile us MacBook Pro customers will be happy actually having features.
There is your answer, people think it should be thinner
It's true. And they are the rare few that want only a MacBook Air with a larger screen and a discrete GPU. Good thing those people are in the minority.
Nice. My 17 MBP (Early 2009) will be getting close to the end of its life cycle by then, allowing me to easily slide into a new MBP.
End of its life-cycle? Is there an app you can't run on that thing? Or are you one of those people on here that can't be out of date? An Early 2009 17" MacBook Pro wasn't something to shake a stick at last I checked. Through true, it is older than a week.
Wow, you people...
+1
Let me clarify, i made my decision before this news was posted here. I really dont see nothing wrong with waiting on this refresh especially if it will be a huge step forward(which i believe it will be).
The "step forward" of which you speak, of which is the basis of this article, is only in regards to the exterior design, nothing else. Sure if they improve upon the durability and the ease of servicing, that'll be a decent step forward, otherwise, we're talking about cosmetics, and again while most of the people who lurk these forums care about form over function, function is all that matters and it won't be that different next rev, redesign or not.
They already have that product...it's called the MacBook Air.
This.
Translated: Next macbook pro will be a macbook air. MBA will cease to exist as a discrete product line. Happening late fall 2011 (if we're lucky).
You have a very bass-ackwards definition of luck.
I think it's almost a given that they'll do away with the superdrive. There's no need for it. And if they move to flash storage, they could make it a bit thinner and lighter. It would be like a Macbook air, but with powerful mobile processors.
Right, because I get high-speed internet everywhere! Because my MacBook Pro has 4G (and because 4G, itself, is ubiquitous). Because with a "MacBook Pro", I enjoy the inconvenience of having to have an external optical drive (because after all, the MacBook PRO line is all about conservation of space). Most people with the anti-superdrive arguments don't realize how very selfish and ridiculous their stances are. Luckily for them, there's an app for that, namely the MacBook Air.
This, if it and Ivy Bridge, lower SSD prices/larger capacities come to fruition solidify my decision to stay with my 2010 and wait for the 2012 refresh.
Your computer is only one year old; at that point it'll only be two, maybe two and a half years old. Will you REALLY NEED a new computer at that point?
please get rid of the bezel. make it as small as possible.
please do not make it thinner. rather reduce footprint and keep battery life up.
Laptop design doesn't work that way. They won't make it thicker and if they reduced the footprint, they'd reduce the size (and therefore capacity) of the battery. Nice idea though.
SSD + HD - Optical Drive = Sold
SSD + HD - Optical Drive =! MacBook Pro
Sorry.
Or just get a USB optical drive and have the best of both worlds ... you won't be forced to lug around something you only use once in a while :)
If the ODD is integrated, I'm not forced to lug around an extra part when I need to use it. Or is your definition of inconvenience backwards?
Ehrrrm, a superdrive is what invariably fails first and gives your laptop almost an extra kilogram of weight you need to carry around. Because taking it off means losing warranty.
A superdrive is not a trait of a "Pro" laptop. The speed and reliability are. Imagine a RAID array of SSDs packed together in a package the size of a superdrive. Imagine a pico projector in that slot � this is what Toshiba is going to do real soon now.
A Kilogram? Have you ever held a bare slot-load drive before? They're barely suitable for paperweights. I'll grant you that the slot-load models Apple uses are disgustingly failure proned, but the solution is to design a better one, not throw the bloody baby out with the bath water. A Pro laptop is like a swiss-army knife, equipped with any tool ANY professional could possibly need. Hence why the "MacBook Pro" of any Apple laptop should have the optical drive. Again, if you absolutely can't have one, the MacBook Air is a decent alternative.
The optical drive doesn't make it "Pro" it makes it "outdated" and "unnecessary." If you need an optical drive by an external one, there is no need to hold up the majority that never use them.
Contrastingly, if you need to not have one, you can always buy a MacBook Air. I don't use my FireWire 800 port often, but when I do, I'm thankful it's there. The same goes for the optical drive. Again, if you don't want it, Apple makes the MacBook Air which comes without it for the truly space-concious.
:rolleyes:
Like that Alienware you've been eying has a prettier design. Where are you going to find a better design?
Great, I've been hungering for a new Macbook Pro for quite some time, and was hoping I could hold out long enough to get a non-ugly model :)
I can't stand the UB look.
Again, I challenge you to find a better looking, better designed laptop chassis on the market.
Thinner, no optical...perhaps SSD only?
I'd prefer a smaller bezel the same color as the MBA. Say, 1/4" or a little smaller? Larger trackpad for more gestures?
It's called the MacBook Air. Go buy one now. Meanwhile us MacBook Pro customers will be happy actually having features.
There is your answer, people think it should be thinner
It's true. And they are the rare few that want only a MacBook Air with a larger screen and a discrete GPU. Good thing those people are in the minority.
Nice. My 17 MBP (Early 2009) will be getting close to the end of its life cycle by then, allowing me to easily slide into a new MBP.
End of its life-cycle? Is there an app you can't run on that thing? Or are you one of those people on here that can't be out of date? An Early 2009 17" MacBook Pro wasn't something to shake a stick at last I checked. Through true, it is older than a week.
Wow, you people...
+1
Let me clarify, i made my decision before this news was posted here. I really dont see nothing wrong with waiting on this refresh especially if it will be a huge step forward(which i believe it will be).
The "step forward" of which you speak, of which is the basis of this article, is only in regards to the exterior design, nothing else. Sure if they improve upon the durability and the ease of servicing, that'll be a decent step forward, otherwise, we're talking about cosmetics, and again while most of the people who lurk these forums care about form over function, function is all that matters and it won't be that different next rev, redesign or not.
They already have that product...it's called the MacBook Air.
This.
Translated: Next macbook pro will be a macbook air. MBA will cease to exist as a discrete product line. Happening late fall 2011 (if we're lucky).
You have a very bass-ackwards definition of luck.
I think it's almost a given that they'll do away with the superdrive. There's no need for it. And if they move to flash storage, they could make it a bit thinner and lighter. It would be like a Macbook air, but with powerful mobile processors.
Right, because I get high-speed internet everywhere! Because my MacBook Pro has 4G (and because 4G, itself, is ubiquitous). Because with a "MacBook Pro", I enjoy the inconvenience of having to have an external optical drive (because after all, the MacBook PRO line is all about conservation of space). Most people with the anti-superdrive arguments don't realize how very selfish and ridiculous their stances are. Luckily for them, there's an app for that, namely the MacBook Air.
This, if it and Ivy Bridge, lower SSD prices/larger capacities come to fruition solidify my decision to stay with my 2010 and wait for the 2012 refresh.
Your computer is only one year old; at that point it'll only be two, maybe two and a half years old. Will you REALLY NEED a new computer at that point?
please get rid of the bezel. make it as small as possible.
please do not make it thinner. rather reduce footprint and keep battery life up.
Laptop design doesn't work that way. They won't make it thicker and if they reduced the footprint, they'd reduce the size (and therefore capacity) of the battery. Nice idea though.
SSD + HD - Optical Drive = Sold
SSD + HD - Optical Drive =! MacBook Pro
Sorry.
Or just get a USB optical drive and have the best of both worlds ... you won't be forced to lug around something you only use once in a while :)
If the ODD is integrated, I'm not forced to lug around an extra part when I need to use it. Or is your definition of inconvenience backwards?
Ehrrrm, a superdrive is what invariably fails first and gives your laptop almost an extra kilogram of weight you need to carry around. Because taking it off means losing warranty.
A superdrive is not a trait of a "Pro" laptop. The speed and reliability are. Imagine a RAID array of SSDs packed together in a package the size of a superdrive. Imagine a pico projector in that slot � this is what Toshiba is going to do real soon now.
A Kilogram? Have you ever held a bare slot-load drive before? They're barely suitable for paperweights. I'll grant you that the slot-load models Apple uses are disgustingly failure proned, but the solution is to design a better one, not throw the bloody baby out with the bath water. A Pro laptop is like a swiss-army knife, equipped with any tool ANY professional could possibly need. Hence why the "MacBook Pro" of any Apple laptop should have the optical drive. Again, if you absolutely can't have one, the MacBook Air is a decent alternative.
The optical drive doesn't make it "Pro" it makes it "outdated" and "unnecessary." If you need an optical drive by an external one, there is no need to hold up the majority that never use them.
Contrastingly, if you need to not have one, you can always buy a MacBook Air. I don't use my FireWire 800 port often, but when I do, I'm thankful it's there. The same goes for the optical drive. Again, if you don't want it, Apple makes the MacBook Air which comes without it for the truly space-concious.
wywern209
Apr 25, 06:44 PM
ehh, i don't think much will change from the unibody we have this yr. there might be some infusion of liquid metal for sturdiness but besides that, i don't think much will change. on the other hand, USB3 will be standard next yr and maybe some stuff will be out to take advantage of lightpeak. and i seriously doubt that we will have super highres stuff next year for the laptops. I anticipate higher res ACDs but nothing more.
laidbackliam
Oct 13, 01:59 AM
It's like those audiophiles who argue endlessly about if gold plated or silver plated speaker wire sounds better.
true, but there is a parralel could be drawn between audiophiles and mac "zealots".
and its fiber optic vs copper plated. its the rca connectors taht would be gold or silver plated, and yes, gold sounds better, transfers signal better.
my two cents :)
true, but there is a parralel could be drawn between audiophiles and mac "zealots".
and its fiber optic vs copper plated. its the rca connectors taht would be gold or silver plated, and yes, gold sounds better, transfers signal better.
my two cents :)
dr Dunkel
May 3, 04:44 PM
They haven't fallen behind; they're just not interested in serving the market you're part of. Apple are interested in selling elegant, integrated, simple computers to ordinary people, and ordinary people play games on consoles.
...and we like to hook up our consoles to our monitors... I really hope this deal about the failed Target Mode is some kind of misunderstanding.
...and we like to hook up our consoles to our monitors... I really hope this deal about the failed Target Mode is some kind of misunderstanding.
Platform
Sep 26, 08:58 AM
That artists rendition posted on the front page is pointless. It's not as though that is the actual design. It looks too Nano-ish, and even the Nano look has changed.
Anyway, I'm not excited about an iPhone. It would need to give me at least one neat feature for this to be worth drooling over.

long haircuts 2011 with

long haircuts with bangs and

Her long fringe falls on her

Long Hairstyles

long haircuts 2011 with fringe

Long Hairstyles 2011 With

If you have long bangs or an

long bob hairstyles 2011-

long hairstyles 2011 with

long hairstyles 2011 with

long haircuts 2011

Cool Fringe Long Hairstyels
Anyway, I'm not excited about an iPhone. It would need to give me at least one neat feature for this to be worth drooling over.

Dr.Gargoyle
Sep 10, 06:46 AM
It appears I will be living in a cardboard box under a bridge sooner than I expected. :) All these juicy new Apples will put me in the poor house!
I was planing to get a MacPro rev. B, but now I might wait for Clovertown. Eight cores is....a LOT.:eek:
I was planing to get a MacPro rev. B, but now I might wait for Clovertown. Eight cores is....a LOT.:eek:

iliketyla
Mar 30, 01:36 PM
I agree that app store is a very generic term, but in order to avoid all the legal troubles and the money and time lost, why not just create your own name?
As someone mentioned earlier, Android did it, and I have never told someone to go to the app store on an Android phone.
I always direct them to the Android Market.
As someone mentioned earlier, Android did it, and I have never told someone to go to the app store on an Android phone.
I always direct them to the Android Market.
sigma8
Mar 23, 06:16 PM
No one likes drunk drivers. No one. Period. That being said, Apple should not pull the App. Speed trap apps will be next (Trapster)... Keep the app store open to everything thats legal. This is no different than a friend calling you telling you to avoid a check point. Neither is illegal.
I agree. These apps are only letting people share information. If law enforcement doesn't want people avoiding the traps and checkpoints, then they should randomize their placement. They can quickly render these apps useless by simply changing their methods. That solves the problem without impinging or seeming to impinge upon any free speech issues.
In fact, the notion that these apps exist at all demonstrates that people are sharing this information. I'd wager this was happening on forums or IRC (or through other means) on the QT well before the apps themselves were created. If they get the apps removed, it will still be happening. Law enforcement should be glad to learn that their methods have been circumvented, and that they should change them.
I agree. These apps are only letting people share information. If law enforcement doesn't want people avoiding the traps and checkpoints, then they should randomize their placement. They can quickly render these apps useless by simply changing their methods. That solves the problem without impinging or seeming to impinge upon any free speech issues.
In fact, the notion that these apps exist at all demonstrates that people are sharing this information. I'd wager this was happening on forums or IRC (or through other means) on the QT well before the apps themselves were created. If they get the apps removed, it will still be happening. Law enforcement should be glad to learn that their methods have been circumvented, and that they should change them.
Warbrain
Apr 20, 10:49 AM
Edited above. Re :gps
Thanks for actually updating it and replying to me. That's refreshing.
Thanks for actually updating it and replying to me. That's refreshing.
0815
Apr 20, 01:55 PM
I don't usually read SLA's, but it's all right there, Page 1, Section 4, subsection b. And if don't want your iPhone to collect this data, turn off the feature.
http://images.apple.com/legal/sla/docs/iphone4.pdf
http://images.apple.com/legal/sla/docs/iPadSoftwareLicense.pdf
Interesting find - but it seems that it is not possible to turn just the data collection in the center of this discussion off. You can only turn everything off or specific apps (but I don't think I saw this one listed somewhere as an app)
http://images.apple.com/legal/sla/docs/iphone4.pdf
http://images.apple.com/legal/sla/docs/iPadSoftwareLicense.pdf
Interesting find - but it seems that it is not possible to turn just the data collection in the center of this discussion off. You can only turn everything off or specific apps (but I don't think I saw this one listed somewhere as an app)
Peace
Aug 28, 12:41 PM
Why so many negative votes?
I'm guessing it's because every computer maker has announced the new Core 2 Duo but Apple hasn't.That's why I voted negative.
I'm guessing it's because every computer maker has announced the new Core 2 Duo but Apple hasn't.That's why I voted negative.
Howardchief
Mar 23, 05:53 PM
You counter point is just as silly.
His counter point is supposed to be just as silly. That's his point.
His counter point is supposed to be just as silly. That's his point.
evilgEEk
Sep 19, 02:21 PM
This is excellent news! Hopefully the other studios will stop being greedy little buggers and get on board with the iTS.
I haven't bought a movie yet, mainly because there just isn't anything that I'm interested in the current selection that I don't already have on DVD. The other reason is that I'm more concerned with audio quality than video quality and I currently have no way of getting digital audio to my receiver, and I have no interest in watching a new movie in stereo.
Those of you that have bought movies, do they have artifacts? If yes, is it bad? I'm more interested in those that have played the movie over their SD TV rather than on your computer monitor.
I can't wait for the iTV! :D
I haven't bought a movie yet, mainly because there just isn't anything that I'm interested in the current selection that I don't already have on DVD. The other reason is that I'm more concerned with audio quality than video quality and I currently have no way of getting digital audio to my receiver, and I have no interest in watching a new movie in stereo.
Those of you that have bought movies, do they have artifacts? If yes, is it bad? I'm more interested in those that have played the movie over their SD TV rather than on your computer monitor.
I can't wait for the iTV! :D
amols
Sep 5, 02:06 PM
Also, $10-15 for a d/l movies is a ripoff. Unless they are going to do HD quality movies at $15, DVDs will remain a much better value.
I agree. I'd rather buy it off Walmart for that price and convert it to iPod format, PSP format and what not. Afterall, I won't be limited to play it on 'n' number of players. Steve was right when he said few years back that movie downloads does not work. Off course, any new addition to the store will not hurt.
I agree. I'd rather buy it off Walmart for that price and convert it to iPod format, PSP format and what not. Afterall, I won't be limited to play it on 'n' number of players. Steve was right when he said few years back that movie downloads does not work. Off course, any new addition to the store will not hurt.
MartiNZ
May 1, 05:22 AM
I think you're gonna get pretty disappointed. It wont't have blu-ray, likely no usb3, less likely that it'll have 2GBVram, the only way you're getting another hdd is to take out the optical drive, and it won't support 24GB of RAM.
Boy, that sure does account for most of his list ... lol.
The way the MBP performance shot up so much with this last release, I was thinking the iMac may do the same, especially in GPU, but it sounds like that may be rather next year. Oh well, the spec I would want in the current lineup runs $NZ6,000 so just as long as that's down a lot, it might be worthy :).
Boy, that sure does account for most of his list ... lol.
The way the MBP performance shot up so much with this last release, I was thinking the iMac may do the same, especially in GPU, but it sounds like that may be rather next year. Oh well, the spec I would want in the current lineup runs $NZ6,000 so just as long as that's down a lot, it might be worthy :).

Chundles
Oct 12, 12:48 PM
Bono, whilst playing a gig in Glasgow, got the whole crowd to be silent and then began slowly clapping his hands. He got the crowd to clap along for a while, the stadium quiet except for the rhythmic clapping...
After a short period Bono spoke, saying that everytime he clapped his hands a child in Africa died...
Suddenly, from the front row of the venue a voice broke out in thick Scottish brogue, ending the silence as it echoed across the crowd, the voice cried out to Bono "Well stop f***king doing it then!!"
True story.
Are we allowed to find that funny because that is quite hilarious. If im not allowed to laugh at it then its not funny... But that is quite funny....
Of course you're meant to find it funny - it's a dead-set pi*ser of a story. I laughed for ages when I heard it.
After a short period Bono spoke, saying that everytime he clapped his hands a child in Africa died...
Suddenly, from the front row of the venue a voice broke out in thick Scottish brogue, ending the silence as it echoed across the crowd, the voice cried out to Bono "Well stop f***king doing it then!!"
True story.
Are we allowed to find that funny because that is quite hilarious. If im not allowed to laugh at it then its not funny... But that is quite funny....
Of course you're meant to find it funny - it's a dead-set pi*ser of a story. I laughed for ages when I heard it.
Some_Big_Spoon
Sep 10, 09:45 PM
How many times do I need to remind some of you that it doesn't matter if applications can only use one or two cores?
Hundreds, apparently.
You can run a bunch of things at once - Simultaneously - with all these cores at your disposal. That to me is what's important - not that one application can't use more than one or two cores.
Hence me saying "in tandem".
We Need More Cores And We Need Them NOW!
Yikes.
Hundreds, apparently.
You can run a bunch of things at once - Simultaneously - with all these cores at your disposal. That to me is what's important - not that one application can't use more than one or two cores.
Hence me saying "in tandem".
We Need More Cores And We Need Them NOW!
Yikes.
kiljoy616
Apr 11, 02:37 AM
Unlikely - this would require the new private key be embedded in the firmware update package, which would defeat the purpose of replacing the old key.
This is a fundamental issue with DRM solutions - you, as the consumer, have to hold the private key. They (Apple) can obfuscate where that key is, but in the end it has to be accessible in some manner. It's the same thing with iTunes DRM. If someone cares enough, they can almost certainly retrieve the private key (which is how Requiem works).
I'm guessing Apple may make some half-hearted move or another; but I doubt they care all that much.
What could they loose, but I know there be more demand for apple products if more companies jump on the band wagon. Like TV with Airplay built in, nice. :D
This is a fundamental issue with DRM solutions - you, as the consumer, have to hold the private key. They (Apple) can obfuscate where that key is, but in the end it has to be accessible in some manner. It's the same thing with iTunes DRM. If someone cares enough, they can almost certainly retrieve the private key (which is how Requiem works).
I'm guessing Apple may make some half-hearted move or another; but I doubt they care all that much.
What could they loose, but I know there be more demand for apple products if more companies jump on the band wagon. Like TV with Airplay built in, nice. :D
ChrisA
Mar 22, 09:32 PM
Pity they didn't slim down the iMac by choppin' the chin (assuming this rumor is true). Can't wait to see what they release. The old "smaller iMac" rumor priced for the "mass market" kept me interested in the next iMac update--hope to see something trimmed for the "mass market".
Figured iMacs would update in April.
I just took my iMac apart to replace a failed hard drive. It is easy to see why the chin is required if you ever go in there and look. Don't go by those teardown photos thy loose the 3D effect you get in person.
If nothing else the upper part of the LCD must be at about eye level for ergonomic reasons so what else does one do with the space below the LCD? They need some empty space for the speaker's boxes and air must flow some how from bottom vents the the centers of those squirrel cadge fans. The LCD panel has a certain thickness so the things said above must go in some part of the computer with no LCD. While some don't like "chin", believe me, "forehead" or "cheeks" would be way-far worse.
Figured iMacs would update in April.
I just took my iMac apart to replace a failed hard drive. It is easy to see why the chin is required if you ever go in there and look. Don't go by those teardown photos thy loose the 3D effect you get in person.
If nothing else the upper part of the LCD must be at about eye level for ergonomic reasons so what else does one do with the space below the LCD? They need some empty space for the speaker's boxes and air must flow some how from bottom vents the the centers of those squirrel cadge fans. The LCD panel has a certain thickness so the things said above must go in some part of the computer with no LCD. While some don't like "chin", believe me, "forehead" or "cheeks" would be way-far worse.
iJawn108
Oct 12, 08:23 PM
Meh I want the black nano to match my macbook, not a red one. :\
chuckles1337
Sep 14, 01:19 AM
"One reliable MacRumors.com source has provided a more detailed description of one of the prototypes for the upcoming Apple Phone. The description has yielded this artist's rendition of the phone. (Click image for larger view). The phone offers a familiar look to iPod owners, with the preservation of the iPod click-wheel.
The click-wheel is closer to the bottom of the device with the screen taking a vertical orientation. The click-wheel portion of the device reportedly slides down to reveal a traditional numeric dial-pad underneath. The front is black, while the back is chrome like the current iPod."
Basically someone said "it will look like nano but with a bigger screen, and the scroll wheel slides down for the keyboard," then macrumors had some one do a mock up of it. (A poor one at that, shouldn't there be a discernable gap between the part that slides down, and the part that doesn�t)
Is it just me or does the scroll wheel sliding down seem backwards? The revealed keypad would be recessed and in the middle of the phone, sounds awkward, and unattractive. Also would we not consistently hit buttons/scrolling on the scroll wheel while dialing a number?
The click-wheel is closer to the bottom of the device with the screen taking a vertical orientation. The click-wheel portion of the device reportedly slides down to reveal a traditional numeric dial-pad underneath. The front is black, while the back is chrome like the current iPod."
Basically someone said "it will look like nano but with a bigger screen, and the scroll wheel slides down for the keyboard," then macrumors had some one do a mock up of it. (A poor one at that, shouldn't there be a discernable gap between the part that slides down, and the part that doesn�t)
Is it just me or does the scroll wheel sliding down seem backwards? The revealed keypad would be recessed and in the middle of the phone, sounds awkward, and unattractive. Also would we not consistently hit buttons/scrolling on the scroll wheel while dialing a number?
babyj
Oct 12, 10:01 PM
I really can't believe some of the posts that have been made here.
To suggest that the people of Africa deserve to be wiped out by aids as they haven't evolved or kept up with the rest of the world is beyond contempt. I want to say something else but I'm just totally lost for words by your comments.
I notice no one has commented on the Pope and the Catholic Church forbidding the use of condoms and the effect that has on spreading infection even further.
Forget about the donation that will be made for every sale. Far more important is the number of people that will be educated on life in third world countries as a result of the promotion. We could do with a lot more companies running similar initiatives.
Its a bit sad that people are more interested in a new nano, or a core duo 2 macbook than they are in all the people that die every second of every day. Deaths that the western world could do something about but chooses not to. I for one am ashamed that we do so little to help so many people that suffer so much.
To suggest that the people of Africa deserve to be wiped out by aids as they haven't evolved or kept up with the rest of the world is beyond contempt. I want to say something else but I'm just totally lost for words by your comments.
I notice no one has commented on the Pope and the Catholic Church forbidding the use of condoms and the effect that has on spreading infection even further.
Forget about the donation that will be made for every sale. Far more important is the number of people that will be educated on life in third world countries as a result of the promotion. We could do with a lot more companies running similar initiatives.
Its a bit sad that people are more interested in a new nano, or a core duo 2 macbook than they are in all the people that die every second of every day. Deaths that the western world could do something about but chooses not to. I for one am ashamed that we do so little to help so many people that suffer so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment