
Eduardo1971
Apr 19, 11:36 AM
Brian Tong also claims to have dated women and have friends...both statements are so obviously contradicted by his horrible fashion sense and self destructive tendency to embarrass himself with every spoken word. He looks like a Shaolin Monk merged with Amy Winehouse.
I'm glad I wasn't drinking water when I read your reply. It is flat out hilarious!
Ace!
One a separate note: who gave this article a negative?:mad: Probably someone wanting more iphone/ipad/ios rumours.:p
I'm glad I wasn't drinking water when I read your reply. It is flat out hilarious!
Ace!
One a separate note: who gave this article a negative?:mad: Probably someone wanting more iphone/ipad/ios rumours.:p
Rocksaurus
Mar 22, 03:57 PM
Either they'll update it so as to keep some distance between it and the inevitable 128GB touch, or they'll discontinue it so that when the touch comes out it won't look too small. ;)

^^ CoolMacLover
Mar 1, 01:24 AM
*All them pics and words etc*
I. Love. This. Room. ^_^ I'm going to steal it! :D MUHAHAHAH!
I. Love. This. Room. ^_^ I'm going to steal it! :D MUHAHAHAH!
Gem�tlichkeit
Apr 26, 01:58 PM
apple created a storefront they called "app store"
amazon creates a store front that does the same t hing called the "appstore"
apple wins in this situation.
amazon creates a store front that does the same t hing called the "appstore"
apple wins in this situation.
Sean7512
Aug 24, 05:50 PM
Core 2 Duo processors are drop-in replacements for existing Core Duo processors which power the Mac Mini, MacBook, iMac and MacBook Pro.
This article refers to the Mac Mini, not the iMac...
Just taking a guess that it also includes the iMac, well praying :o
This article refers to the Mac Mini, not the iMac...
Just taking a guess that it also includes the iMac, well praying :o
ghostlyorb
Mar 27, 07:48 PM
Good idea.. and really interests me... but I would prefer the map to be on the tv. I would have to "take my eyes off the road" to look at the map.
kiljoy616
Jun 22, 04:31 PM
Who wants to be touching a vertically standing screen all the time, that's tiring!
Maybe this is why we didn't see OS X 10.7 info because it might include support for this...
I was actually hoping to see a completely new mac Pro with new very high res screens and wireless trackpad.
imagine now nasty the screen will get really fast as we eat by the computer :rolleyes: chocolate sooooo goood. ;)
Maybe this is why we didn't see OS X 10.7 info because it might include support for this...
I was actually hoping to see a completely new mac Pro with new very high res screens and wireless trackpad.
imagine now nasty the screen will get really fast as we eat by the computer :rolleyes: chocolate sooooo goood. ;)
generik
Sep 6, 05:10 PM
Ah, I misunderstood. Well, it shouldn't be a surprise. At some point even the $599 mini will have a chip faster than yours. That's just the way things go.
There's a good reason apple didn't go Core2 on the mini...it would make it too close to the new minitower they'll be announcing soon!
Good thinking! That's the spirit?
There's a good reason apple didn't go Core2 on the mini...it would make it too close to the new minitower they'll be announcing soon!
Good thinking! That's the spirit?

BrianMojo
Jul 19, 04:54 PM
Wow, he basically just revealed they're working on an iPhone...

GregA
Mar 22, 04:32 PM
A price drop and some minor update (such as wifi, bluetooth capabilities, ios capable) might happen. I think updating the classic's internal's and functionality might be feasible. But I doubt they will touch the physical appearance of it.
But re-inventing the classic would defeat the purpose of calling it 'classic'.
The Ipod Touch is their outlet for innovations now. Though, I wonder when the touch, would simple be called the iPod (drop the touch from the name).
I was referring more to the benefit of having a large storage portable device, in conjunction with Apple's rumoured portable logins.
But yes if they make it look like an iPod Touch, then it wouldn't really be an iPod classic. I'm not sure how they would add iOS though without changing the look, unless iOS was purely for the background features. Or perhaps a click wheel AND touch screen would still be a "classic".
But re-inventing the classic would defeat the purpose of calling it 'classic'.
The Ipod Touch is their outlet for innovations now. Though, I wonder when the touch, would simple be called the iPod (drop the touch from the name).
I was referring more to the benefit of having a large storage portable device, in conjunction with Apple's rumoured portable logins.
But yes if they make it look like an iPod Touch, then it wouldn't really be an iPod classic. I'm not sure how they would add iOS though without changing the look, unless iOS was purely for the background features. Or perhaps a click wheel AND touch screen would still be a "classic".
aquajet
Sep 6, 09:54 AM
Is it just me, or does the $599 mini *not* let you configure it with a DVD burner?
You're right and that sucks. :(
You're right and that sucks. :(
usptact
Apr 22, 08:30 AM
I would like to look at this file and even better : may be to convert it somehow to Google's KMZ... just fur curiosity to see where i've been :)
LOLaMac
Mar 25, 10:31 PM
It's pretty astounding, little more than a year later, that this is even possible on a tablet device, and to this degree of ease and sophistication. Compare the growth and advancement from January 2010 to March 2011.
You're not getting the point.
The iPad is (sort of) good for playing two minute time wasters....as a "real" gaming machine, it's pretty sub-par. Crappy specs, no controller of any sort (sorry, but touch screen input is horrible in almost all cases). The ability to hook it up to my TV, when I already have a dedicated, much more powerful machine, with a much greater selection of games, a greater selection of more complex, games, is underwhelming, to say the least.
One day, maybe. But for right now, color me unimpressed.
You're not getting the point.
The iPad is (sort of) good for playing two minute time wasters....as a "real" gaming machine, it's pretty sub-par. Crappy specs, no controller of any sort (sorry, but touch screen input is horrible in almost all cases). The ability to hook it up to my TV, when I already have a dedicated, much more powerful machine, with a much greater selection of games, a greater selection of more complex, games, is underwhelming, to say the least.
One day, maybe. But for right now, color me unimpressed.
hdsalinas
Sep 1, 12:25 PM
I am planning on getting a mac for Christmas as a "you were a good boy this year" present to myself.
My budget only allowed for a core duo mac mini. I then realized that for my needs I needed some thing with more meat so I had to renegotiate my budget with my wife and she finally agree to get an Imac 17".
But then when I saw the 17", the screen actually looked smaller than my current 17" LCD, so after weeks of negotiating I managed to convince her on getting a imac 20".
So I have been waiting patiently for the release of the new C2D chips to get one, until this new rumor of a 23" imac. :eek: I just hope they drop the 17" model, offer the imac 20 @ $1333 and sell the new imac 23" for $1700.
if not, how am I supposed to convice my wife this time?:D
My budget only allowed for a core duo mac mini. I then realized that for my needs I needed some thing with more meat so I had to renegotiate my budget with my wife and she finally agree to get an Imac 17".
But then when I saw the 17", the screen actually looked smaller than my current 17" LCD, so after weeks of negotiating I managed to convince her on getting a imac 20".
So I have been waiting patiently for the release of the new C2D chips to get one, until this new rumor of a 23" imac. :eek: I just hope they drop the 17" model, offer the imac 20 @ $1333 and sell the new imac 23" for $1700.
if not, how am I supposed to convice my wife this time?:D
gugy
Sep 6, 05:53 PM
Bring It On!
But hopefully these are a better resolution than the current TV show on Itunes. It should be at least DVD quality, If not these price model will bomb IMHO.
But hopefully these are a better resolution than the current TV show on Itunes. It should be at least DVD quality, If not these price model will bomb IMHO.
Sbrocket
Jan 12, 05:38 PM
*sigh* I said it before but I'll say it again...why assume that "MacBook Air" was a name that was simply made up given the posters instead of something that simply wasn't posted by Arn until after the posters were shown. I mean, do you really think everything is posted here as soon as sources spill their info? This stuff has to be confirmed or at least corroborated by other evidence, which is likely what these posters did. I think everyone who says stuff like "There's no way Apple would name a product 'MacBook Air'!!!" is going to be in for a big surprise come MWSF. After all - since when has Arn made a habit of posting completely unconfirmed or unfounded reports? Exactly.
OhEsTen
Nov 15, 10:50 AM
How can this get negative votes? In fact, how do a lot of perfectly benign threads get negative votes? Are there just members out there who vote negative on everything?
Actually, it's a little known fact that Steve Ballmer frequents this site.... So I attribute all the negative votes to him clicking the "negative" button until he gets tired.... as you can see he doesn't have very much endurance....
Actually, it's a little known fact that Steve Ballmer frequents this site.... So I attribute all the negative votes to him clicking the "negative" button until he gets tired.... as you can see he doesn't have very much endurance....
RebootD
Apr 12, 09:05 PM
So are there any live updates?
follow @fcpsupermeet on twitter for updates. They are running through the history of Final Cut and moving into the new version.
follow @fcpsupermeet on twitter for updates. They are running through the history of Final Cut and moving into the new version.
AFPoster
Mar 22, 01:05 PM
You opinion may be true of some people- not all. I did not choose to be attracted to guys. I also could never have sex with a woman. It's not physically possible for me, if you get my meaning. Stop telling other people that you know everything about them. You don't. Not everyone is the same.
In any of my comments I never said I new anything about them. I am speculating from pure observation. I am basing everything I know off of my friends experiences and what I've heard from them and what they saw to communities and towns during there speeches. No, I don't get your meaning either. So many ways to guess that meaning that I wouldn't be right if I guessed.
In any of my comments I never said I new anything about them. I am speculating from pure observation. I am basing everything I know off of my friends experiences and what I've heard from them and what they saw to communities and towns during there speeches. No, I don't get your meaning either. So many ways to guess that meaning that I wouldn't be right if I guessed.
gr8whtd0pe
Jan 21, 09:08 PM
traded our CR-V in on Sunday, bought a 2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5250/5376350835_210e8839b7_z.jpg
You are officially a parent now. Your cool factor is gone. LOL jk. TURBO IT!
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5250/5376350835_210e8839b7_z.jpg
You are officially a parent now. Your cool factor is gone. LOL jk. TURBO IT!
ipedro
Nov 29, 10:34 PM
I think Apple will use the iTV (can't wait to find out the permanent name) as their living room connection to many other Mac features.
The most notable of which would be iChat on your TV. It should be pretty straightforward to add a Front Row menu for iChat and allow users to connect an iSight to the iTV. Result: Instant video phone made user friendly.
I have a feeling that Leopard will be a lot about iChat and communications in general. iChat will likely move into the VoIP arena like Skype and this is where iTV and the iPhone will come in.
Apple is already a computer company, a consumer electronics company, a music (and other entertainment media) company and will likely become a communications company (a multi billion dollar industry). Apple stock is dirt cheap right now. :eek:
The most notable of which would be iChat on your TV. It should be pretty straightforward to add a Front Row menu for iChat and allow users to connect an iSight to the iTV. Result: Instant video phone made user friendly.
I have a feeling that Leopard will be a lot about iChat and communications in general. iChat will likely move into the VoIP arena like Skype and this is where iTV and the iPhone will come in.
Apple is already a computer company, a consumer electronics company, a music (and other entertainment media) company and will likely become a communications company (a multi billion dollar industry). Apple stock is dirt cheap right now. :eek:
macoldie
Nov 28, 02:39 PM
Zune is suffering from doing too much too soon. With Vista launch, Zune launch and its music server and its current track of forming partnerships just to cut vendors and customers off, the future looks bleak.
When Apple started, they paid attention to its customers offering iTunes first. As customer grew to like iTunes as a music library, Apple intorduced iPod. "You already have it on your system, now take it with you." Over the years, Apple grew its interest, and improved the software along withi its hardware.
I aggree with other posters in a vairety of forums that most will take a "wait and see" with Zune. Toom much coming at their customer base.
When Apple started, they paid attention to its customers offering iTunes first. As customer grew to like iTunes as a music library, Apple intorduced iPod. "You already have it on your system, now take it with you." Over the years, Apple grew its interest, and improved the software along withi its hardware.
I aggree with other posters in a vairety of forums that most will take a "wait and see" with Zune. Toom much coming at their customer base.
Eric-PTEK
Mar 24, 10:59 PM
I would replace my Hack Pro with a Mac Pro if I had my choices of video cards.
With dual processors and VM's I'd just run 2 30" screens, one with osX, one with Win7 in a VM.
This is the biggest deficiency that Apple has.
With dual processors and VM's I'd just run 2 30" screens, one with osX, one with Win7 in a VM.
This is the biggest deficiency that Apple has.
Lunja
Jan 7, 06:47 PM
above
YAY! I'll download that tomorrow!
As for media buttons, when I had my PC (shudder) I loved them. If I wanted to rewind a song or video while I was typing, I could just hit the rewind button and back it's go, withou me having to leave Word or touch the mouse. And since Apple is all about media I've always thought they'd be a nice addition.
Plus, the keyboard is WAYYYY overdue for an update. I've got an eMac from 2003 (I think...) and the keyboard is virtually the same as the one my gf just got with her Mac Pro.
YAY! I'll download that tomorrow!
As for media buttons, when I had my PC (shudder) I loved them. If I wanted to rewind a song or video while I was typing, I could just hit the rewind button and back it's go, withou me having to leave Word or touch the mouse. And since Apple is all about media I've always thought they'd be a nice addition.
Plus, the keyboard is WAYYYY overdue for an update. I've got an eMac from 2003 (I think...) and the keyboard is virtually the same as the one my gf just got with her Mac Pro.
No comments:
Post a Comment