Friday, May 20, 2011

princess diana wedding

princess diana wedding. princess diana wedding cake.
  • princess diana wedding cake.



  • bigrobb
    Nov 26, 05:36 PM
    I just bought a mazda 3 to on Monday, I love it, its fun to drive to.

    http://www.uploads.calvinet.com/uploads/1290889627.jpg

    =] bought it on Tuesday, of course it had to rain on Wednesday so that's why it's all dirty >.>

    More pictures when it's clean :P





    princess diana wedding. princess diana wedding dress
  • princess diana wedding dress



  • blilly
    Nov 28, 10:40 AM
    It's far too early to make comparisons . . . . the competition is good and I think even Apple enjoys the challenge. I don't like this "us vs. them" attitude that seems to be so pervasive with the Zune . . even more, it seems, than with the OS wars . . . .





    princess diana wedding. princess diana wedding gown
  • princess diana wedding gown



  • imac_japan
    Apr 17, 07:57 AM
    apple will not try to put Macs in every home at the expense of its business. yeah, it makes great products. but it's not a charity - they are not going to start modifying their core business model just so everyone can have their product. get over it. Mac is not meant for everyone

    WRONG !! The Mac was meant for everyone !!
    Thats the kind of bull people expect from a mac user.....jxyama, its people like you who need a reality check.

    How can you expect people to switch when you meet people like you ???

    GEEZ -





    princess diana wedding. princess diana wedding dress
  • princess diana wedding dress



  • swingerofbirch
    Jul 19, 04:32 PM
    How could the analysts be off by almost a billion dollars? Are they held to account for this?





    princess diana wedding. princess diana wedding dress
  • princess diana wedding dress



  • peapody
    Nov 28, 08:19 AM
    first pair of decent headphones.
    grado sr60i
    http://www.opticaudio.co.uk/images/Grado%20SR60I-2.jpg


    Oh damn just looking at these make me really miss them. Dammit.


    Just listed my macbook air 11" on ebay, and picking up this UL20ft from the bay.

    12.1-inch 720p (1366x768) display with LED backlighting
    Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
    Intel Core i3-330UM (1.20GHz)
    Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD integrated graphics
    2GB DDR3 RAM 1066MHz
    320GB 5400RPM hard drive
    802.11b/g/n wireless and Bluetooth
    6-cell Li-ion battery (4400mAh, 47Whr)
    Weight: 3.3 lbs
    Dimensions: 11.8 x 8.4 x 1 inches
    Price $450!!!

    Will be upgrading the ram to 4gb and the hdd to ssd with stuff I have laying around the house. Should make a great on the go computer alternative to the $1500 "ultimate" 11.6" air.

    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4110/5214035919_fffb1d5fc0.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/heyjuliette/5214035919/)





    princess diana wedding. princess diana wedding bouquet
  • princess diana wedding bouquet



  • DewGuy1999
    Apr 10, 04:34 PM
    When I learned to drive in the mid-70s we were taught on automatics in Driver's Ed, as far as I know there weren't any manual transmission cars as part of the program, but I think we were "taught" about them in the book portion of the class. I drove automatics from that point on.

    Fast forward to the mid-80s and I was going to buy my first new car, an 1985-1/2 Ford Escort and since gas was at the astronomical price of $1.20-1.30 per gallon I wanted a manual transmission. I had a friend who had a 1985 Ford Escort so I asked him if he could give me a basic lesson, we spent about an hour one afternoon on the back streets with basically zero traffic, but I learned the basics.

    Bought the new Escort and for my first real drive (I didn't test drive it) drove it back home from the Dealership approximately 15-miles, covering stop and go city traffic up to highway speeds of 55mph. I was a bit rough on takeoffs for the coming weeks, occasionally stalling it or lurching about, but I got better. Backing up took a while longer to get the idea of but that eventually came to me.

    One funny memory I have of those early days, it that my wife (then girlfriend) and I were attempting to leave a local department store's parking lot. I always tried to use the less frequented exits and streets as I wasn't very good with takeoffs at first. To compound things this store's driveway went slightly uphill to the street. Oh-oh, I'm sure you can see where this story is going. Every time I tried to accelerate forward the car would start rolling backward, I didn't understand the friction point on the clutch yet, so I pulled up the parking brake to hold the car in place and told my wife, "when I say now release the parking brake", she did when I told her and I was able to get the car to move forward and out on to the street without rolling back into the car behind us. :)

    I had that car for 12-years. It's the only manual transmission car that I've ever driven. I miss it. :(





    princess diana wedding. princess diana wedding dress
  • princess diana wedding dress



  • timmillwood
    Aug 25, 05:08 AM
    If they bring out a core2duo mac mini it will be faster than my 18month old power mac.

    cant see it happening, they might go for a faster core duo in the mac mini and macbook then core 2 duo in iMac and Macbook pro





    princess diana wedding. princess diana wedding cake.
  • princess diana wedding cake.



  • WilliamG
    Sep 14, 02:20 PM
    Does Consumer Reports stop recommending automobile purchases? Because you know if there is an issue with a car, the manufacturer will issue a recall. If you are affected, you have to take it into a dealer where it will be fixed. The onus is on the owner of the car, for crying out loud! The auto manufacturers should go house to house providing the fix for free to all cars, whether their owners report a problem or not!

    Wait, you mean Consumer Reports does not hold the auto manufacturers to the same artificial standard they hold Apple to? How amazing...

    Well, if a car made phone calls and was... you know... a phone, that would be different.

    I think Consumer Reports are dead on in not recommending the iPhone 4. And take that from someone who loves his iPhone 4.





    princess diana wedding. Princess diana wedding bouquet
  • Princess diana wedding bouquet



  • benjs
    Apr 12, 10:36 PM
    Wow, looks like the rumours WERE true after all! Apple killed the Pro of Final Cut Pro. That guy who turned the much admired iMovie into garbage has done it again. All they had to do was rewrite the engine with 64 bit support, had proper file handling, rendering titling tools amongst other necessary pro features and keep the same F*&$#@*&& interface as pro users of ANY pro software don't want to re-learn an interface for no reason! It takes YEARS before you really know a software under the hood.

    We'll now see FCPx turn into a hit with amateurs and will be completely abandoned by pro users who will all return to avid.

    You've been using the beta for months, right? Or are you a developer for Apple? Because if neither of these are true, you have seen either some poor quality cell phone video of a short demo of this program, or several poor quality still pictures of this product, along with hearing short introductions to key features. If the latter is true, I'm sorry, but I really don't believe you are justified in saying what you have. The companies who embrace change rather than fearing it remain relevant, and Apple is notoriously good at providing a quick learning curve on their products due to strong UI focus.





    princess diana wedding. princess diana wedding ring
  • princess diana wedding ring



  • cube
    Mar 25, 12:53 PM
    It doesn't mean anything, as I've noted about three times already.

    That's not the correct answer. The possible answers concerning the documented hardware capabilities are:

    - That's not enough for any OpenCL
    - That's enough for OpenCL 1.0
    - That's enough for OpenCL 1.1





    princess diana wedding. princess diana wedding dress
  • princess diana wedding dress



  • KonaBlend
    Apr 12, 10:19 PM
    This is so that each eye receives 24fps for 3d. So finally 3d will now look like a 3d "movie" rather than a 3d flip book.

    err that would be 48 fps for each eye. the current 24 fps for each eye is what Cameron wants to improve upon.





    princess diana wedding. princess diana wedding cake.
  • princess diana wedding cake.



  • diamond.g
    Mar 24, 01:59 PM
    It has too seeing as Intel is pushing DRM protection into the physical CPU.

    But the GPU still has to decode what was sent and put it on the screen, which is why I asked if the TB itself can do the encoding. If it can how much overhead will that add (again as it has to happen over the PCIe side)?

    Or can you send graphics information over DP that still needs to be processed, ie raw frames?





    princess diana wedding. Princess Diana Wedding
  • Princess Diana Wedding



  • toddybody
    Mar 24, 01:58 PM
    Still a monster, just a smaller monster. Kinda like 6970 is to Godzukei what 6990 is to Godzilla. ;)

    Just for you buddy:) IMO, you could beat Godzilla to death with this

    http://media.bestofmicro.com/Radeon-HD-6990,3-H-278765-13.jpg





    princess diana wedding. Princess Diana#39;s wedding gown
  • Princess Diana#39;s wedding gown



  • chinesechikn
    Mar 31, 05:12 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Really newbie? You logged in to tell me that?

    I guess you missed the point.



    Get a life

    "Originally posted by walshlink:
    I simply LOVE how people talk about 1080p without mentioning bitrate. When the A5 chip can handle 1080p video at 40 Mb/s, this will be newsworthy."

    Yeah, I did log on to tell you that "Demi- God" with 107 amazing posts...

    You say this isn't newsworthy???? It's not going to change the world, but it is showcasing a developer taking advantage of the new software and hardware of a new apple product. Why not newsworthy? ... Oooh not enough bitrate! Pathetic

    I just like reading your post in the accent of the comic book guy from the simpsons.





    princess diana wedding. princess diana wedding day.
  • princess diana wedding day.



  • CalBoy
    Mar 21, 12:32 AM
    There are homeopathic apps in the AppStore. Those won't work any better than this 'pray the gay away' app, but they still are allowed in the store.

    Then I think Apple might be exposed to the same potential liabilities for homeopathic remedies too. Mind you I don't think (or know definitely) anyone has successfully maintained that companies that knowingly permit the propagation of dangerous materials should be held liable. I do, however, think that it would be a fair standard to apply if the company is going to trumpet it's own "protective" prowess.

    Apple is being inconsistent with its policies on the App Store. Either any offensive or potentially dangerous app should be barred, or none of them should be. By trying to play the part of the micromanager, Apple is revealing its own limitations.

    No-one could possibly be offended by homeopathy.

    I disagree. The level of offense might be lower than this gay-be-gone app, but I'm sure many physicians, nurses, and skeptics are not too fond of junk science being spread.

    Moreover, it isn't just about what offends; that is merely a measuring stick to figure out what Apple's priorities are. I'm sure there is an app to offend everyone in the app store (does the Auduban Society approve of Angry Birds?). The question is which of these apps represents a real problem for users? As much as I disagree with Jobs about porn in the app store, there is at least some minimal possibility of utility in leaving porn out of the app store in that parents will be better able to decide what their kids download (not that there aren't other means of doing so, or that the kids haven't already seen porn). Sure it isn't a fantastic reason, but at least there's plausibility.

    I think something similar can be said for this gay-be-gone app or a homeopathic app. In these situations the dangers from app use are not only higher, but they also run contrary to what medical professionals the world over recommend. If Apple is so willing to ban something for its plausible dangers, why not ban something for its very real dangers?

    I think that should be a more important metric over offense. An app that is offensive but which doesn't hurt anyone either directly on indirectly should be scrutinized much less than one that does. In this light, it becomes more clear that what Apple really wanted to do all along was keep porn out of the App Store. Not because it's offensive or dangerous, but because it would make their devices easier to sell even in the most conservative of markets.





    princess diana wedding. Middle: Princess Diana wedding
  • Middle: Princess Diana wedding



  • Mr. Chewbacca
    Mar 24, 01:23 PM
    If you don't think your mind is capable of learning to be ambidextrous then you must not have a very high view of the human brain. Would it be very difficult, and unpleasant at first? Absolutley , is it possible? YES! You're not born knowing how to write, you're taught. Teachers used to force student to write with their right hands. You weren't born gay, you chose to be gay.

    I think the founding fathers took more of the view of denominations than religions. Let's think where they came from. Their entire lives were controlled by a tyrant, including religion. They wanted to ensure they made a government that fixed the flawed society they lived in. Does anyone remember how much the articles of confederation sucked, because they were afraid of a government to centrist. The founding fathers were Christian (all of them) no, but to say our country isn't founded on Christianity is absolutely absurd.

    Personally, I don't think this thread is the place to argue such a topic. Since this is supposed to be about the App, and Apple's right to dismiss it. I think Apple has the right to, but in my opinion it shouldn't have been let go, because some 154,000 out of millions of users decided they didn't like it via online petition. If you want to debate send me a PM and you can have my email address.

    Our discussion is related to the app and the reasons it was pulled. I prefer discussions on public forums with many opinions. I feel this is pretty on topic and hope you continue to participate. We may not agree but that is the point of a debate.

    Funny you should mention ambidextrous, I lost the use of my right hand in the 3rd grade after a pretty bad accident, it took a long time to come back and is still not 100%. For a while I got better and better at using my left hand but as my right hand got stronger I eventually went back to using it because�. I was born that way!

    Many christians are forced to live a straight life style but eventually come out of the closet for the same reason I went back to using my right hand, not that I�m not smart enough to use the left.. I just don�t.

    As for the founding fathers, that argument can get way off topic, my point is that in their own words our government was not founded on religion but even if it had been I still wouldn�t care. Our founding fathers had slaves and wives with little civil rights, their way of life does not dictate mine as it shouldn�t


    As for the app being pulled, Apple is a business not a court and will make decisions based mostly on money.





    princess diana wedding. Princess Diana Wedding
  • Princess Diana Wedding



  • Jopling
    Nov 29, 05:19 PM
    Maybe you can do video iChat sessions with an optional iSight camera right from the livingroom TV?

    This reminds me of the old Zenith TVs with space phones where you could talk to a caller from the comfort of your sofa. (but voices usually sounded like it was underwater).

    I still have one of those





    princess diana wedding. princess diana wedding dress
  • princess diana wedding dress



  • twoodcc
    Mar 28, 12:03 AM
    I just realized that mc68k hasn't had any points since the 14th of March, hope he hasn't gotten in trouble for folding on company machines...

    yeah i noticed that also. i hope he's able to fold again soon

    I have it all back together now and hope to ride it tomorrow, weather permitting. The paint chip didn't look like this, but I love it! The original silver frame and pipes contrast nicely.

    nice!





    princess diana wedding. Princess Diana wedding dress
  • Princess Diana wedding dress



  • swingerofbirch
    Jul 18, 12:57 PM
    I couldn't imagine movie production companies letting first run movies be downloaded before the DVD's come out. I would much rather go see it as a social thing then watch it in my own home.

    Wow. Different worlds. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people. I would pay top dollar to see first runs without going to a theatre.

    Plus where I live we don't even get a lot of movies. It took months for us to get Brokeback Mountain, and there's no telling if we'll ever get Strangers with Candy.





    jav6454
    Mar 24, 04:27 PM
    Yes. And there are conflicting reports about whether Llano will be released in Q2 or Q3. Not such a long wait for a consumer which is not in a hurry.

    In general, Zacate wins over Atom.

    True, but its a wait for the overzealot AMD CPU fan base. AMD is very well behind Intel right now in CPUs. Their 6-core offerings barely match the processing power of a i7-870; which is a 4-core, 1156 socket! They can't even match the 1366 socket yet... not to mention the monster of a CPU that is the i7-980X.


    Brazos is the platform. Zacate/Ontario are the chips. Bobcat is the core.

    You know what I mean. I don't have the names and what goes where on top of my head...





    macidiot
    Jul 20, 04:44 PM
    My guess is it will open UP a great deal, around $4 then drop $1 or 2, 2 hours into the day and then climb to finish up 5 to 6$ :D

    Seasonally and VERY consistently AAPL drops from March to the end of sept and then rises strongly from late Aug. to Christmas. Then rises more in Jan. rests in Feb. and quickly and unpredictably peaks in March or May !?!?!?!

    Some years you will make %100 playing it this way, every once in a while you might loose %10, when betting makes bets that have BIG upsides and small downsides !!!

    That is the general trend of the stock market. And the US economy.

    Late spring/summer... market trends flat to down. People are more interested in vacations than working.

    Sept. market rallies briefly as people get back to work.

    October is traditionally the worst month to be in stocks. Every major crash has happened in October.

    Nov-Dec the market usually rallies. I attribute this to Christmas and bonuses/performance rating. Money managers need to boost their performance numbers for the year so they pump up stocks, usually pouring into any stock that has performed decently. It may not go up, but at least they can say they were in winning stocks.

    Jan-early spring usually has selling. A combination of cashing out of the Christmas rally and tax selling.





    Mlrollin91
    Mar 25, 04:14 PM
    iPad 1 does support HDMI out, just not the video mirroring. This means that an app must support the standard "video out" mechanism to be used with the HDMI adapter with iPad 1.

    What I would like to see is this same thing using AirPlay :)

    I knew it didnt support mirroring but thats my bad. I have an iPad 2, but i was told at Apple the hdmi cable won't work with iPad 1. Guess they should read up a little bit.





    emotion
    Aug 16, 07:43 AM
    I wish whoever posted this would get it straight - Microsoft is coming out with zune to compete with iPod. They are the one with the new product that will inevitably suck.

    I don't understand why this post says that Apple is coming out with wireless capabilities to compete with zune - if nobody has wireless out yet, then there is not much a competition. And it certainly isn't Apple hoping to be the ones to catch up.


    At least Apple seem to be avoiding standing still. That's a good thing as it's hard to stay at the top of the market forever. Especially when MS are concerned.





    ann713
    Feb 24, 01:08 AM
    ^Holy timg!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment