Friday, May 20, 2011

real estate logo

real estate logo. real estate firm.
  • real estate firm.



  • Miker2k
    Jan 12, 11:53 AM
    Brrrrr





    real estate logo. a real estate company.
  • a real estate company.



  • MattG
    Aug 7, 07:23 AM
    In addition to printing and font management, how bout adding to the list networking access. The way one accesses networks in Windows seems much more straight forward, consistent, clean and intuitive in Windows XP than it does in OS X. That's my oppinion anyway. Maybe that's just me. Anyone else agree???

    Totally agree...that's one aspect of Windows that I do like better. Local networking on my Macs seems very sluggish compared to Windows.

    Ever connect your laptop to a share on the network at work, put the laptop to sleep without disconnecting that share and then bring the computer home? Once the computer notices the share is no longer there, it basically hangs for about 30 seconds until it asks you to disconnect. Windows handles stuff like this MUCH better.





    real estate logo. Real Estate Logo Template
  • Real Estate Logo Template



  • likemyorbs
    Mar 22, 12:48 PM
    Agreed!

    goddamn i can't make a joke on these forums. i was kidding dude. it's not a choice, if it were a choice it would have been a fad that went away years ago. Some people are naturally attracted to the same sex, and not just people, homosexuality has been demonstrated in animals as well. Some brains are just wired differently, and to deny them rights for it is just not fair.





    real estate logo. Myrick Real Estate
  • Myrick Real Estate



  • poppe
    Aug 27, 01:08 AM
    I still think FrontRow need to be improved drastically before it goes to a Media Center like thing. Great first attempt, but I still thing there is room for improvement...





    real estate logo. Real Estate Logos
  • Real Estate Logos



  • skellener
    Mar 22, 07:44 PM
    As long as it still sells, might as well keep making it.





    real estate logo. Equastone Real Estate
  • Equastone Real Estate



  • segfaultdotorg
    Apr 19, 04:26 PM
    At this point it really doesn't make sense unless they're going to include a coupon for a free copy of OS X Lion.





    real estate logo. Maine Real Estate
  • Maine Real Estate



  • 0815
    Apr 19, 11:43 AM
    Just in time - I just decided yesterday that it is time to replace my first generation Intel iMac. I hope they have a 500GB SSD option for the update (the current option of 256 GB SSD is too small and you cant even order them with two 256GB SSDs). Thunderbold would also be nice (no need for it right away, but I guess in a year or two I will be happy to have one)





    real estate logo. Real Estate Online
  • Real Estate Online



  • swingerofbirch
    Jul 18, 02:34 AM
    I think there already are online download rental sites, presumably for WMP a la Windows.

    Rental makes more sense if the quality is comparable to the current shows they offer. Plus if you buy a movie, with the restrictions the way they are, you most likely won't be able to burn it to a DVD to watch on the plasmas everyone seems to be getting.

    And if this truly is a service for some sort of iPod, then they won't be offering HD movies unless of course by some miracle they have an HD screen in the iPod (although HD at any conceivably sized iPod screen would be a waste).

    I actually would like a subscription service for both movies and TV shows. I have spent way more than I care to think about on TV series, and honestly I can only watch them but so many times. What do I do with them now? I "own" them, but as we all know, I can't sell them. I just have them forever.





    real estate logo. Ramshaw Real Estate Logo High
  • Ramshaw Real Estate Logo High



  • islanders
    Dec 30, 11:25 AM
    People would complain about not being able to drive it in hot weather and having to buy expensive Apple iWax.

    no it would run on methane gas, would only be able to turn to the left, and you couldn't roll down the windows :eek:





    real estate logo. real estate logo. Real Estate
  • real estate logo. Real Estate



  • kntgsp
    Sep 14, 11:13 AM
    Interesting. Instead of jailbreaking, know what I do? I copy my files onto my iOS devices as a backup. No problem. I have several GB of data on both my iPod touch and my iPad.

    I have yet to find a single Windows or Linux computer at work that will allow me to simply drag and drop some files onto the device as if it were a mounted drive like any other USB stick or Android/Symbian phone.

    It's why the girlfriend has the iPhone4 and I am using Android at the moment (which I am growing to detest for lack of decent VNC options)





    real estate logo. a diversified real estate
  • a diversified real estate



  • RodThePlod
    Sep 7, 07:00 AM
    Even though Apple is Apple, going up against Amazon, which will have more movie options at the time of launch is going to be tough...

    unless... they release some sort of new hardware [full screen ipod, plzkthx] that will take the spotlight.

    Here's hoping for "one more thing"... on Sept 12.

    I think it's funny that this is pretty much the only mention of Amazon in this thread... even though Amazon will be announcing a competing movie store in a few days with supposedly much more content than Apple's offering! :D

    It just shows how people think that Amazon will simply not be able to compete with what Apple has up it's sleeve. You just *know* that Apple would not announce this thing until they had the end-to-end user experience worked out to perfection - iPod-iTunes styleee - effectively using hardware and software that works seamlessly and that anyone can pick up and use.

    In contrast, Amazon will launch a service that will have a very comprehensive back catalog but will be frustrating to use as after downloading your movie, your options will be:






    real estate logo. Brand Identity | Real Estate
  • Brand Identity | Real Estate



  • iMark
    Feb 23, 08:07 AM
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5048/5279232275_ca2cf1fddb_b.jpg

    Photo details on flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmmarkus/5279232275/in/photostream/)





    real estate logo. stock vector : Real estate
  • stock vector : Real estate



  • paulyras
    Jan 11, 10:36 PM
    I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but after looking at http://www.ecoupled.com/
    I can't help but think that Apple could come up with a user-friendly way of implementing this sort of technology. I personally think its only a matter of time before ALL chords are "cut". You set your iPod on your desk, it charges through inductive currents, your headphones do the same and communicate with your iPod through bluetooth (or some other wireless medium)...etc. And your computer, also, has no wires. Electricity is passed to it in the same sort of way. Now, wouldn't that be cool :)

    "There's something in the air"

    Maybe its just wishful thinking ;)

    [Note: After being a long time READER of Mac Rumors, I have officially made my first post.]

    Dude, my toothbrush does that. Seriously. It's the sonicare advanced. It's nice. I wholeheartedly endorse that except for one problem...

    Electromagnetic fields decrease with the cube of the distance (I think- might be square, but someone smarter than I can correct me). You would need to keep the charger within a few inches while charging. Frankly, if I'm going to carry a charger with me when I travel, I really don't care if it's plugged in directly or just has to be really close.

    If, by chance the field is strong enough to work from any significant distance, you couldn't convince me to keep it anywhere near my lap. There are some irreplacable goods down there (and I aint talking about a laptop).





    real estate logo. Identity, Naming and Logos
  • Identity, Naming and Logos



  • lordonuthin
    Nov 8, 07:09 PM
    bigadv are not available on windows but many are running virtual machines...

    Aha! I knew it, those widozers breaking the rulz again!





    real estate logo. File:El shams real estate
  • File:El shams real estate



  • imac_japan
    Mar 30, 07:24 AM
    I have to say this, more upgradability would definitely be needed more than lowering prices (a student can get an eMac for 699). If the eMac was easily able to change CPU/GFX Card HD and CD drive, I would even consider buying one. The thing is, apple would have a good chance to make lots of money on after-market upgrades that they are missing.

    How about three options....
    1) I was thinking of a cut down emac style for the 1st time, Dad and Mums, Student, Low income buyers. (eg: basic cut down version)
    2) An expandable machine based on the above design (eg: middle of the road - same chip as 3 but much lower specs)
    3) Macs for the professionals...and 2nd or 3rd time computer buyers (eg: high spec/price - Higher spec chip than 2)





    real estate logo. Zuhair Real Estate Logo
  • Zuhair Real Estate Logo



  • ldkaplan
    Jan 4, 03:27 PM
    For a word processor, I'm using Open Office...I'm pretty happy with it except that it uses X11.

    Maybe Apple will announce an Aqua port of Open Office that comes installed on all new products...that would be sweet. They'd have to rip out the power point tool to not canibalize Keynote.

    For the rumor on the thin mb and mbp, I'll be damn pissed. I just got my mb because it was updated in November. If they do an upgrade that fast, I'll be really pissed off.

    What's wrong with a MacBook and:

    a) Pages
    or
    b) MS Word (yuck... but ymmv)
    or
    c) Framemaker in Boot Camp

    ?

    Agreed, the world of word processing isn't overrun with great apps. Times change, and word processing just isn't sexy any more... even though there are plenty of theses and books and magazine articles still being written.

    (I notice that MS are preparing to give away updates to Office 2007 - and Vista - to anyone that got Office pre-installed on their PC. Talk about abusing their monopoly... No struggling WP developer can hope to survive against those sort of tactics.)

    With a bit of luck Pages 3.0 will be along next week. Hardly a keynote showstopper, but props to Apple for getting into that market at all. Pages is cute.

    If you specifically need the long-doc and publishing features of Framemaker, then it's Windows time. Sad but true. Take it up with Adobe.





    real estate logo. Real Estate Logo Design
  • Real Estate Logo Design



  • jmelrose
    Oct 23, 09:46 PM
    Does anyone really think Apple would do a major hardware update without a press conference of any kind?

    I just don't see this being a thing beyond a speed bump and upgraded hard drive. No price bump, no added features, no change in case. No change in display. MAYBE a faster DVD burner. That's it.

    THe big show will be saved for, well, the big show. (MWSF)





    real estate logo. Graham Real Estate logo
  • Graham Real Estate logo



  • smithrh
    Apr 9, 09:12 PM
    Sure, I learned on stick-shift and drove several years with a variety of cars and trucks, including 3-on-the-tree 1978 Suburban (manual steering, manual brakes, what a bear that was!)... never drove a double-clutch though.

    Manuals - while they absolutely can be a fun riot - are losing their advantages over automatics, including fast-locking TCs and DCTs and such.

    Car manufacturers have to certify each car type - if they offer an automatic and a manual, that's two different cars to the US government's eyes, and both have to be tested.

    Plus, of all the major auto racing circuits, only NASCAR still uses stick shifts. That ought to tell people something...





    real estate logo. Real Estate Council
  • Real Estate Council



  • quagmire
    Mar 6, 12:18 PM
    That's true, though there have been a few successes, like the Ford Focus.

    We won't see the success of the global Ford Focus until the 2012 Focus. Before the new model, the American and Euro Focus were completely different. Only thing they shared was the name.





    Bengt77
    Sep 1, 01:12 PM
    A 23" Merom iMac. Really nice! But I was hoping for Conroe to power the next iMac series. A bit underwhelming. Isn't the Conroe supposed to have a solid performance edge over the Merom? A faster FSB and higher clockspeeds?

    What to think of this? Sure, in some tests Merom performs up to 40% faster than Yonah, but in others it only shows a puny advantage. The truth is bound to be somewhere in between those claims. So, Merom performs some 20% faster than Yonah. That's nice, sure, but not exactly overwhelming.

    I don't like this. Don't know why exactly...

    23" I do like, though. What GPU will power that display? Hopefully an X1900, although an X1800 is more likely. What will it cost. Man, too many questions right now.

    What about Merom powering the 17" and 20" iMacs, and the 23" imac being powered by Conroe?





    Mexbearpig
    Nov 25, 02:37 PM
    Our power went out so we went out to get something to eat. I got a vent double chocolate chip frappuccino with a blueberry scone.and now our power is back on!





    tablo13
    Sep 20, 08:02 PM
    What was the checkout like? Did you have to go through their checkout? I'm always suspicious of those places, and am concerned that they're using unsecured special checkouts and/or are stealing identities. And I'm not usually a suspicious person.

    I'm pretty sure they use the eBay's PayPal checkout. :rolleyes:





    cleanup
    Nov 25, 05:18 PM
    Ordered a 26" white Vizio LED LCD for the wifey from Target. $209 shipped!

    http://www.buypricelist.com/images_products/Vizio_M260VA_W_VIZIO_M260VA_W_26_Inch_LED_LCD_HDTV_Razor_LED_Backlighting_White.jpg

    Whoa, that looks pretty awesome.

    I wish Vizio was of greater availability in Canada. It sure beats all the other brands out of the water in terms of value.





    cube
    Mar 24, 04:37 PM
    True, but its a wait for the overzealot AMD CPU fan base. AMD is very well behind Intel right now in CPUs. Their 6-core offerings barely match the processing power of a i7-870; which is a 4-core, 1156 socket! They can't even match the 1366 socket yet... not to mention the monster of a CPU that is the i7-980X.


    On the server, AMD has inexpensive 12-core, 4-way CPUs since some time. Now going for 16-core with Bulldozer (well, now it will be more like 16-core integer/8-core floating point).

    The absolute bargain now are the 8-core, 4-way CPUs. You can have a 32-core machine for very little money.

    The the next Atom will have a DirectX 10.1 GPU, meanwhile Bobcat Fusion already has DirectX 11 hardware and OpenCL.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment