Friday, May 20, 2011

royal wedding cake

royal wedding cake. royal wedding cake.
  • royal wedding cake.



  • Gurubarry
    Apr 13, 02:42 AM
    I second this.

    Me too, I gave up FCE when my new mini mac wouldn't run it , then imovie after I spent hours trying to work with SD card captured HD footage . So ,perhaps I may be able to return to mac editing without firing up my hacked imovie HD suite . I hope so , but another $300 each time the OSX is changed is not encouraging me at the moment .





    royal wedding cake. of the Blue Lily Cake.
  • of the Blue Lily Cake.



  • SandynJosh
    Apr 2, 08:57 PM
    This is something people need to realize once in a while. It�s not about CPU and RAM. A Droid Incredible can have an 8 megapixel camera, and the photo quality may be not be the best people expect. An iPhone 4 can have 5 megapixels in a sensor and people are delighted with the quality!

    Specs are nice, but learning that it actually WORKS, is something other.

    My HTC Incredible came with a 73 page manual. . . I get loads of pop-ups asking me if I want to do this or that. . . They disappear while I'm trying to figure out which course of action I want to take. . . The 73 page manual doesn't mention them. That's why it's not "Magical." it's "Incredible."





    royal wedding cake. Palm-wedding-cake
  • Palm-wedding-cake



  • innominato5090
    Feb 18, 07:22 AM
    Just got my 2009 Mac Pro Quad 2.66 today. It has a 120GB SSD drive and 640GB secondary drive, blu ray player, and 16GB of DDR3 Ram. Sitting next to it is my 2009 17 inch 2.66ghz Core2Duo Macbook Pro which has a 240GB SSD drive and 8GB of RAM.

    cut

    are you kidding, right? the rules just a few posts above yours clearly state that you MUST use TIMG tags above 800px!





    royal wedding cake. Royal Wedding Cake from kuwait
  • Royal Wedding Cake from kuwait



  • Whistleway
    Jan 2, 10:36 AM
    doesn't seem like there is much to get excited about!

    Or basically all rumors are messed up. No one knows whats coming except iLife and OS X preview. Talk about all the time wasted on these rumors :(





    royal wedding cake. the royal wedding cake.
  • the royal wedding cake.



  • justinLONG
    Apr 3, 11:34 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    This ad campaign is trying to do what Think Different (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oAB83Z1ydE) did. Let's see how good it gets, but nothing will top the Think Different campaign. Nothing.

    oh geez there's a tear in my eye now. I love those ads





    royal wedding cake. royal wedding cake competition
  • royal wedding cake competition



  • Zaty
    Mar 20, 09:52 AM
    If you want to compare Macs to PCs, you just can't take any PC being sold for $500. Like other people said, you get what you pay for. On the other hand, not every PC is a piece of crap (hardware wise). I bought a top of the line PII 450MHz in late 1998. It cost almost $2000 back then. But guess what, it's still running happily. The question is how long is the computer going to last? The more you pay, the longer your computer (Mac or PC) normally lasts. The good thing about Apple is that there is no $500 crap.





    royal wedding cake. royal wedding cake should
  • royal wedding cake should



  • iDAG
    Jan 11, 05:19 PM
    I would love a Mac like that if it was the same price as the current MacBooks.





    royal wedding cake. Royal Wedding Cakes in Kuwait
  • Royal Wedding Cakes in Kuwait



  • spicyapple
    Nov 28, 10:15 AM
    Microsoft lost billions on the Xbox and likely to lose hundreds of millions on their Zune attempt. iPod sales have been profitable for Apple since their introduction. How one measures success in this industry can't always be marketshare.





    royal wedding cake. royal wedding cake ideas.
  • royal wedding cake ideas.



  • macmike47
    Jan 12, 06:04 AM
    I don't think it's going to happen. Yet.

    But I imagine one day it will. We already have wireless internet/networking. Wireless USB is certainly on its way. Wireless power as a concept is feasible. When we all have bluetooth headphones, that will eliminate need for any physical connector at all. A truly wireless MacBook. :D





    royal wedding cake. royal wedding cakes pictures.
  • royal wedding cakes pictures.



  • Uofmtiger
    Jan 11, 10:03 PM
    @hobbyrennfahrer:

    very nice! The 135 is a quick car! (especially because its sooooo light).
    How do you like the handling on it though?
    For me personally I would probably not get the 1 series for some reason, I'm just not a fan of the looks that much - now the 335i coupe, thats a killer car!
    I was intending on getting a 335i coupe and decided to take the 135i for a spin for kicks (it was the year they came out). While they run about the same speed, the 135i just felt quicker. I ended up with the 135i vert ( pic in old thread). I have had two 3 series before, so this was just a change of pace.

    For those that think it is too tall, keep in mind that it gives it a much roomier feel inside. I am 6'4 and I could not fit in a miata sized car. When I get in a 3 series, even it feels less roomy in the cockpit.

    I also like the fact that the 1series is much more rare, around here anyway, than the 3. I still love the 3, though.





    royal wedding cake. wedding cake Guess what?
  • wedding cake Guess what?



  • isgoed
    Aug 25, 06:47 AM
    I don't think we are going to see Core Duos in Apples for much longer, though it is possible that the base Mini will offer a Core Duo, and the better model a Core 2 Duo.

    Still, I think it much more likely that with this revision, both Minis will sport Core 2 Duos, probably Meroms to keep them quiet and lower-powered, and will feature the 965 graphics chipset which frankly is a very nice and inexpenisve graphics solution.

    What I am really hoping is that there will be an add-on base module in a similar form factor to turn any Mini into a full-blown HD/Audio media centre. Now that could really be exciting. While Tivos and Sky+ boxes are welcome in my home, we are just aching for someone to really rethink the entire home media experience. I'd love to see Apple take a shot at that.That is almost exactly what I am thinking.

    The way I see it there are two kind of people who buy the mac mini:






    royal wedding cake. royal wedding cake decorations
  • royal wedding cake decorations



  • twoodcc
    Feb 9, 04:57 PM
    million = mio

    oh ok. that's what i thought. but how do you have 6.4 million?





    royal wedding cake. Royal Blue Wedding Cake
  • Royal Blue Wedding Cake



  • rjgonzales
    Aug 16, 08:09 AM
    That way, I can stream my music from iPod to Airport Express directly.


    I would also love that feature.:D





    royal wedding cake. royal wedding cake. royal
  • royal wedding cake. royal



  • mrapplegate
    Apr 6, 08:14 AM
    Ok I'm using a Late 2008 MBP model, 2.4 ghz IC2D , 4gig ram. But Launchpad is lagging for me big time, when I try to scroll thru my apps for instance. and when i switch windows its not always flowing. Now I know LION still has a few miles to go before it works perfectly, however I wanna know if its the same for other developers with later MBP's or does it flow perfectly?

    I am using a late 2010 MBP, i5, 8GB RAM and I have no lagging issues with launchpad other than a slight delay opening folders. I don't use it much so it is not a noticible issue for me. Apps scroll quickly and I am able to page left or right seamlessly.





    royal wedding cake. Royal Weddings wedding Cake
  • Royal Weddings wedding Cake



  • Peterkro
    Mar 21, 02:25 PM
    There is an unfortunate propaganda war going on making it hard to verify what is happening Shabab is still a good source though as is:

    http://feb17.info/

    (pretty much the same people)





    royal wedding cake. white fondant wedding cake
  • white fondant wedding cake



  • RayLancer
    Oct 1, 01:40 AM
    Actually I just wiped the inside of the case a bit with sandpaper and the watermarks are mostly eliminated. It basically looks like I brush metaled the iPod without actually doing so. It'll probably scratch the hell out of my iPod if I leave in for too long but I figure I'm never rocking this thing naked anyway so might as well.

    http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8225/crw3095.jpg

    http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2222/crw3097.jpg



    Yeah they're not that great, but it does keep it pretty safe for a cheap temporary case. Its very hard to squeeze into when you first get it, but once you do, the case loosens. A little too loose actually.

    Both the cases I got were like warped out of place or something. It wouldn't properly cover the iPod like in your pictures.





    royal wedding cake. Victorian royal wedding cake
  • Victorian royal wedding cake



  • AlphaDogg
    Feb 25, 10:25 PM
    I forgot to post my setup while I was on an airplane from DIA to LAX (Denver Int'l Airport to Los Angeles International Airport). I didn't get a chance to take a pic of my setup in the cabin that I was staying at. My setup in the cabin was basically: I plugged my MB into my Belkin surge protector/dual USB adapter.
    It looks like this:
    http://www.coolgadgets.org/Mar08/belkin_surge_protector_USB_charger.jpg
    I had my iPhone plugged into it, and my friends who were staying in the cabin would switch off who used the other port to charge their iPods. A couple of my friends used the AC outlets on the surge protector to charge their cell phones.
    I would leave my MB plugged in during the day, alternating between two batteries (one battery one day, the other battery the next day). The only chance that I got to use my MB was at night, after we did all of our activities (hiking, bowling, night hiking, going out to eat on Pico Blvd, etc...), so I would just grab the MB from the charger, bring it to my bed, and watch a movie or TV show on iTunes. I would leave it by my bed when I was finished with it, and plug it in in the morning. I had my iPhone jailbroken (still is) with MyWi, expecting to be streaming video, skyping, etc... But the ATT coverage map lied to me. Stupid hills in Simi Valley. :mad:
    But it was a very nice break from the internet.

    Pic of my airplane setup (I was watching one of the Back to the Future movies):
    http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx1/igesundheit/photo-11.jpg

    I hadn't used the MB for so long. I missed using my MBP's spacious trackpad :(. I brought the MB because I didn't want the MBP to get broken.

    Btw, it was a class trip at my Jewish school (hence the going out to dinner on Pico Blvd). The kosher food in LA is AMAZING!!





    royal wedding cake. Royal Wedding Cakes in Kuwait
  • Royal Wedding Cakes in Kuwait



  • iJawn108
    Aug 24, 08:11 PM
    I really need some new macsso i can start using.


    Conroe iMac would be an imediate purchase from me.





    royal wedding cake. royal wedding cake design.
  • royal wedding cake design.



  • thesdx
    Jan 12, 05:39 AM
    I think "MacBook Air" sounds kinda cool, but not like something Apple would name a notebook. Who knows? It could be actually called this. Everyone was doubting the images of the fat Nano, thinking it couldn't possibly be true, and it came true. It could happen again.





    ten-oak-druid
    Apr 26, 12:55 PM
    Apple deserves some crap for all their ill-efforts to trademark "App Store".

    App Store [TM]





    aznguyen316
    Sep 14, 06:29 AM
    ^ cool thanks for the green pics. I like that color. I couldn't find those cases at either of my nearest BB's although online showed in stock.. hmm.





    Eraserhead
    Mar 19, 05:47 PM
    It looks pretty successful to me.

    Your forgetting that Pakistan is much less stable now and they have nuclear weapons.





    rorschach
    Apr 2, 04:29 AM
    Thus far, stability-wise, it is not too bad for a beta. A lot of the UI rendering errors from beta 1 have been ironed out. My bet would be that this will be a $29 upgrade, as it doesn't add much but rather refines what 10.6 started.

    Don't get your hopes up for that $29 upgrade. Lion has many more "major" features than SL did.

    -Launchpad
    -Full Screen apps
    -Mission Control
    -Auto Save
    -Versions
    -Resume
    -AirDrop
    -Full Disk Encryption

    Plus there may be unannounced features that could be unveiled at WWDC or a media event before that. Stacks, Cover Flow, and Back To My Mac were announced well after Apple started seeding Leopard to devs.

    Snow Leopard's "What's New" pages talks about text selection in PDFs and ejecting disks. :rolleyes:

    I say it'll cost $99.





    andiwm2003
    Nov 15, 10:44 AM
    is there a chance that they replace the two dual core xenon with only one quad core xenon in the mac pro and drop the price? speedwise it should be about the same and it should definately be cheaper to make.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment