Friday, May 20, 2011

william and kate skiing picture

william and kate skiing picture. william kate skiing. prince
  • william kate skiing. prince



  • JUiCEJamie
    Mar 26, 12:38 PM
    AMEN! :D Get this on all iOS devices with the A5 and integrated with the new Apple TV with the A5 and AirPlay and WOW!!! Not just games either, I think apps on the AppleTV will be some sort of hybrid between devices and you will be able to AirPlay the apps to your TV!

    This is going to change everything, AGAIN! :cool:

    Sounds really awesome! And AppleTV was the first thing on my mind about this too..

    Now, I know we're all wishing this to happen.
    But is there already a method in place of being able to create this?

    Can Developers do this....? But, they haven't got round to it yet?!
    Or have Apple not opened this up to be created yet?





    william and kate skiing picture. william and kate skiing.
  • william and kate skiing.



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 23, 10:40 PM
    Resistance is futile.

    That's right.... I bought a MBP nearly a month ago and while I'm very happy with it, I'm still here.... :o





    william and kate skiing picture. william kate skiing kiss.
  • william kate skiing kiss.



  • iJohnHenry
    Apr 10, 11:15 AM
    I've obviously never tried any of the fancy auto shifting modern cars.

    My KIA has selectronic shifting, and it's fun to go "over there", now and then. ;)





    william and kate skiing picture. william and kate skiing 2004.
  • william and kate skiing 2004.



  • Dagless
    Jul 14, 09:06 AM
    Yeah! Since this guy doesn't want it, neither do the rest of us!

    I don't want it either. does that stop you from wanting it? no. Would I buy a Mac with a BluRay burner as standard with a bumped up cost? no. would I buy a Mac if it had BluRay AND HD-DVD burner with no obvious price bump? yes.

    I'm not being tied down to BluRay. I'm not prepared to spend a Mac Pro amount of money on a format that isn't the standard. It's not good business to force us into it like that, I'd rather have HD-DVD burner. What with their lower costs and all.





    william and kate skiing picture. william kate skiing kiss.
  • william kate skiing kiss.



  • Plymouthbreezer
    Apr 20, 02:24 PM
    Yes, but probably not as good as one who drives them on a daily basic.





    william and kate skiing picture. william and kate
  • william and kate



  • imac_japan
    Mar 28, 08:48 PM
    They could do alot more.......That's all I'm going to say cause Im going to work...

    Please sign the petition

    P.S The point i'm trying to make is that Apple will always be a small company who thinks they affect the PC industry. The same thing happens every time, Apple makes something cool - The PC world makes the profit





    william and kate skiing picture. william and kate skiing.
  • william and kate skiing.



  • chasingapple
    Jul 13, 10:49 PM
    I say no thanks. Optical storage is way too slow! Why should I pay $1000 to get a 33GB disc that is slow on accessing when I can spend WAY LESS and use another harddrive thats 300GB+ and rewritable, or buy a 100 pack of DVD-R's for $10? I for one dont see this HD-DVD / Bluray thing getting big anytime soon, and Im sure as hell not going to rebuy my DVD collection, higher res or no higher res, I mean hell... I dont even have an HD TV yet,too damn expensive!

    Apple - wait on this one please. Just put superdrives in everything and leave the combo drive in the past.





    william and kate skiing picture. kate and william skiing. kate
  • kate and william skiing. kate



  • lordonuthin
    Apr 17, 03:53 PM
    congrats to SciFrog for 6 million points! (with MR team)

    Grats to SciFrog for 6 mil!!

    and congrats to rwh202 for 4 million points!

    and to rwh202 for 4mil!!

    Were not ignoring anyone else, it's just too hard to keep track of all 67 of you :p





    william and kate skiing picture. william and kate skiing kiss.
  • william and kate skiing kiss.



  • partyBoy
    Nov 28, 05:23 PM
    One of the most UNDERrated games...it is awesome





    william and kate skiing picture. william and kate skiing photo.
  • william and kate skiing photo.



  • shawnce
    Jul 19, 08:19 PM
    The article posted:
    - Desktops: 614,000, down 14% from previous quarter
    - Portables: 498,000, up 60% from previous quarter

    I belive these numbers are for last quarter (note they don't add to 1.3M macs). They should post a correction.

    Yup... the correct numbers can be found in this PDF (http://images.apple.com/pr/pdf/q306data_sum.pdf) ... they should be 529,000 and 798,000 respectively.





    william and kate skiing picture. of William and Kate
  • of William and Kate



  • Rt&Dzine
    Mar 22, 12:49 PM
    No, no one is forced to do anything. Apple is more extreme with what they will and will not allow. Others follow suit b/c they know Apple changes the world. Android market allows practically everything.

    So Apple should have the choice what they allow and don't allow?





    william and kate skiing picture. william and kate skiing 2004.
  • william and kate skiing 2004.



  • plumbingandtech
    Jan 13, 02:15 PM
    "Macbook Air" was just reregistered on 01.11.08 as a .com
    If this was the true name, Apple would of purchased the name long before Macworld.

    End of Story.

    Bzzzzzzzzzzz...

    Read the other thread you posted this comment to, to find out why you are wrong.





    william and kate skiing picture. A Wedding Invitation
  • A Wedding Invitation



  • afrowq
    Apr 21, 12:34 PM
    Performance and specifications determine whether or not it's a "Pro", not the people who use them. I'm not a professional race car driver, but my car has over 400hp. Does that mean that my car is not the high-performance sports car that the automotive world widely claims it to be?

    And besides, how do you know those people aren't using heavy-duty applications? Is a thirty-second observation at Starbucks enough to justify such a statement?

    Yes, a 30 second observation of people surfing FB on their Macbook (pros) is sufficient for me to assume that they are not performing complex video rendering or multi-filter Photoshop layering.

    Laptops are not Pro machines. A 13" laptop with shared memory and a glossy screen is not professional. Unless your profession is being a writer. The "pro" moniker is a marketing ploy.

    I realize the 15" and 17" are more powerful, but you still can't edit 4K RED footage on one, for example. But a Mac Pro? There's nothing professional you can throw at it that it can't do.

    Also, regarding the car metaphor: put your 400hp car up against a NASCAR or Formula 1 vehicle and see how well it does on the racetrack against other REAL professional cars.

    The car is nice, I'm sure, but is not a vehicle doing professional high performance driving. The same is true of macbook pros. They're solid machines, but they are not professional performance machines.





    william and kate skiing picture. william and kate skiing kiss.
  • william and kate skiing kiss.



  • zeroh3ro
    Feb 28, 12:27 AM
    Finishing my graphic design degree this May. The large intuos might get replaced by a cintiq very soon.

    What bag is that your using?





    william and kate skiing picture. kate and william skiing. kate
  • kate and william skiing. kate



  • rjohnstone
    Apr 26, 06:10 PM
    Here's a brilliant idea... only people who have actually gone through the trademark process should continue to comment.
    Having been through it twice, I can tell you that it's not a walk in the park.
    There is nothing cut and dry about any of it.
    Your success depends just as much on your prep work as it does on the examining lawyer from the USPTO side.
    Fortunately we had a great lawyer working with us from the USPTO.

    I got one approved for my wife's company name, and lost the other trademark application for of all things, being descriptive.
    We knew the second was a long shot, but had to try.





    william and kate skiing picture. kate and william skiing. kate
  • kate and william skiing. kate



  • Abstract
    Sep 6, 06:09 PM
    For that price, it better not be a rental. You should be allowed to keep it, and delete it whenever you wish. You can delete it after you watch it, but I wouldn't pay $10 or $15 to watch it once or twice.





    william and kate skiing picture. william and kate skiing photo.
  • william and kate skiing photo.



  • pudrums
    Nov 28, 08:06 AM
    Custom-made gloves in black leather with cream-colored stitchings. I'll post a pic when I get them.





    william and kate skiing picture. william kate skiing kiss. kate
  • william kate skiing kiss. kate



  • toddybody
    Apr 19, 11:29 AM
    Current imac with the 5750 is technically a 5850m. A 6850m is a slight downgrade from the 5850m. The 6950m is only a slight upgrade from the current imac.

    Let's hope for a 6970m. Temps and power requirements are similar between the two but the performance gain is decent. It's the best we can hope for. And given the higher resolution of the 27" I would say it needs it.

    I think it's safe to say they will get sandy bridge and thunderbolt but what I would also like to see is better speakers.

    You misunderstood me friend...I meant an HD 6950 2GB (Desktop Card)

    Yes, its a pipe dream...but cant a man dream:rolleyes:





    william and kate skiing picture. prince william and kate
  • prince william and kate



  • appleguy123
    Mar 20, 05:00 PM
    No. Homeopathy does not require people to forgo medicine that actually works.

    Of course it doesn't require it, just like Christianity doesn't require you to stop being gay. However, some who use homeopathy trust it more than modern medicine.
    Also, I never intended to make a metaphor betweenhomeopathy and this app. I was saying that Apple cannot be worried about "medicine without a license" because they allow the homeopathy apps in the store.





    funkychunkz
    Jul 20, 04:40 PM
    I feel that I'm part a cult right now.





    motulist
    Aug 7, 04:56 AM
    Boy, we are a quite a multinational group. If only the rest of the people in the nations of the world could come together through Macness the way that we all have, then there would be no more wars. Actually, it'd probably just mean we'd have different kinds of wars, like the Nano vs. Video iPod war. :p





    KnightWRX
    May 2, 04:26 PM
    Perhaps, though I suspect for some people, the MAS will be the only way they interact with apps on the Mac.

    Let's hope it doesn't give Apple any ideas. You know... lowest common denominator ideas... :(





    guez
    Sep 7, 02:52 PM
    I have been a Mac user since 1986. I'm not a superuser or a gamer, but the one thing I have learned is to avoid models with too much built-in obsolescence (e.g. my old firewire-less, low-resolution clamshell iBook and the late-model CD-burner-less white iBook G3 that replaced it, not to mention the Powerbook 150 [agh!], Mac Classic [aaagggh!], etc.). Except for the lack of built-in DVD capability, the lampshade 700 MHZ G4 iMac has been a great investment.

    So here is my question. Are the $599 mini and $999 iMac going to become obsolete much faster than the $1199 iMac? Do the dedicated video RAM and Core 2 Duo (iMacs) make much of difference? I already have an external DVD burner and plan to buy 2GB RAM.





    Edge100
    Sep 1, 02:28 PM
    Like the iPod video phone w/ Merom?

    G5 Powerbook next week!!!!!!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment