Friday, May 20, 2011

william moseley narnia

william moseley narnia. The Chronicles of Narnia:
  • The Chronicles of Narnia:



  • cohen777
    Apr 12, 10:20 PM
    and compressor?





    william moseley narnia. William Moseley and Georgie
  • William Moseley and Georgie



  • caliguy
    Jul 18, 01:48 AM
    If I'm going to spend all that time downloading a movie, I should at least be able to keep it. Bah.
    I'd rather them just be streamed if it is indeed going to be rentals.





    william moseley narnia. In This Photo: William Moseley
  • In This Photo: William Moseley



  • balamw
    Sep 7, 12:58 PM
    I'm sure apple engineers can do these same napkin calculations. There would have to be some alternative to the straight dl. Maybe a torrent of some kind built into iTunes 7. I don't know. Just thinking.
    The torrent isn't going to increase your DL speed to > 150 kBps (typical for 1.5 Mbps links including overhead) if that's all your pipe can do.

    Perhaps what they'll do is more like a TiVo suggestions like service where it'll download movies you might want to watch in the background at night or while you are away and "unlock" them when you start to watch it.

    We'll see next week.

    B





    william moseley narnia. William Moseley aka Peter in
  • William Moseley aka Peter in



  • AppleScruff1
    Apr 25, 02:12 AM
    When senators weigh in on privacy issues like this, they betray their foolishness. A litlle study by their aides would reveal what a non-issue this is. Sen. Franken would do better by investigating our own government's spying on its own citizens under the cover of the Patriot Act.

    Would feel the same way if it was Google or Microsoft or any other company?





    william moseley narnia. william moseley narnia.
  • william moseley narnia.



  • regandarcy
    Apr 19, 12:14 PM
    Considering that a 512gb SSD upgrade on one of the new MacBook pros cost an additional $1,200....I doubt that they will show up in the next MacBook air updates. We still have awhile to wait for the prices of these SSDs to come down. Eventually yes...but for now they'll stay out of the reach of most consumers. When the 512gb SSD upgrade costs what the 256gb SSD currently does - about $600 - THEN we will see more people choosing this upgrade.





    william moseley narnia. William Moseley,
  • William Moseley,



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 12, 04:22 PM
    EDIT: I forgot to post this earlier: a GM spokesman has denied (http://www.vindy.com/news/2011/feb/22/diesel-cruze-report-refuted/) that the North American Cruze diesel has gotten the green light for production. He seems to imply that GM is waiting to gauge reactions to the existing Cruze lineup before making a decision on a diesel option. So, no new information really. It's obviously a product under consideration, but it seems unlikely we'd see it in showrooms till late next year at the earliest.

    Talking about stolen design.... Hyundai i30... BMW 1 series... look familiar? I swear they have the exact same back panel! BMW had the look first then all of a sudden hyundai made a car that looks like a 1 series from a distance until u get to see the badge

    There is a certain similarity, but I chalk that up mostly to the family resemblance between almost all 5-door hatchbacks, especially in the rear end. Besides, the i30 is a FF economy car while the 1 Series is a FR luxury sport hatch, and many other car manufacturers have been aping BMW's style for decades.





    william moseley narnia. Interview - William Moseley
  • Interview - William Moseley



  • hyperpasta
    Aug 6, 09:20 PM
    Blah, it should read "Mac OS X Leopard, introducing Panter 2.0"


    ehhhhh? :confused:





    william moseley narnia. Actor William Moseley signs
  • Actor William Moseley signs



  • WeegieMac
    Apr 2, 12:55 PM
    THANK YOU!

    ---

    safari got some fixes to it seems, scrolling works smoother and doesn't get stuck on pages with lots of pics or vids and the error with not being able to type anything unless u close safari seems to be fixed as well.

    I find Safari 5.1 far better than Safari 5.0.4 on Snow Leopard.





    william moseley narnia. of Narnia. William Moseley
  • of Narnia. William Moseley



  • skottichan
    Apr 1, 01:02 AM
    CoreAudio still seems bugged to hell. 15" 2010 MBP with an i7 and 8GB of RAM, and I get skips on store-bought (so theoretically perfect) AACs when tabbing between simple apps like TextEdit and Mail and such. I mean, if I was in Aperture with a 40GB library open or something it'd be excusable... this? Not so much.





    william moseley narnia. william moseley tattoo
  • william moseley tattoo



  • hobbyrennfahrer
    Feb 7, 03:58 PM
    My new "old" car...:cool:

    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5211/5384826941_9becd4f811_z.jpg

    Win :D





    william moseley narnia. In This Photo: William Moseley
  • In This Photo: William Moseley



  • ^^ CoolMacLover
    Mar 1, 12:03 AM
    Well here is my wonderful setup :)

    Stuff:
    24" iMac
    13" MBP
    Dell XPS 15
    40something" TV
    xBox 360
    Logitech Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
    Magic Mouse
    Magic Trackpad
    Wireless Keyboard, I'll say its magic also :P
    And a printer...
    2TB Western Digital HD (iTunes library)
    1TB Western Digital HD (Backup)
    Nintendo DSi
    (Taken with iPhone 3G [S] )
    http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff477/Zere-Beat/Computer%20Stuff/IMG_0096.jpg
    Below my desk:
    http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff477/Zere-Beat/Computer%20Stuff/IMG_0099.jpg
    Oh! And everyone loves such good cable management :D
    http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff477/Zere-Beat/Computer%20Stuff/IMG_0100.jpg





    william moseley narnia. william moseley. NARNIA
  • william moseley. NARNIA



  • syklee26
    Sep 1, 03:10 PM
    Not more products... more BTO options. Here's my ideal line.

    Mac Cube - $499
    Low-end Conroe
    512MB RAM
    80GB HD (full-size)
    Superdrive
    Intel Graphics

    Mac Cube - $699
    Mid-end Conroe
    1GB RAM
    120GB HD
    Superdrive
    Intel Graphics

    All BTO... up to mid-end Conroe, 4GB of RAM, real video card, and even a 500GB HD!

    iMac
    As it is now, but modernized specs and low to mid-Conroe. BTO DOWNgradable to the current "education" model.

    Mac Pro
    Also as it is now.

    MacBook White - $999
    Low-End Merom
    1GB RAM
    60GB HD
    Combo Drive
    Intel Graphics
    13" Matte Display

    MacBook White - $1299
    Mid-End Merom
    1GB RAM
    80GB HD
    Superdrive
    Intel Graphics
    13" Matte Display

    BOTH models are equally upgradable... to 2GB RAM, 100GB HD, Low-End Graphics Card.

    MacBook Pro 15" - $1799
    High-End Merom
    1GB RAM
    80GB HD
    Superdrive
    128MB Graphics
    15" Matte Display

    MacBook Pro 17" - $1999
    Same as 15" with 17" screen.


    See? FEWER models, more BTO. Much easier to find a Mac you agree with.

    you can always wish but there is no chance in hell we will see this kind of pricing.





    william moseley narnia. with actor William Moseley
  • with actor William Moseley



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Sep 6, 12:25 PM
    Hmmm... I wouldnt be surprised if we will see a Mac Media (beefed up mini with 3.5'' HD and TV tuner) released the 12th to go with the Movie store.
    Three iMacs. Why not three Mac minis?





    william moseley narnia. narnia William+moseley
  • narnia William+moseley



  • arkitect
    Mar 22, 12:51 PM
    goddamn i can't make a joke on these forums.
    Sarcasm on an internet Forum never works well. :p
    Besides you didn't type it in blue. ;)





    william moseley narnia. Narnia actor William Moseley
  • Narnia actor William Moseley



  • skiltrip
    Oct 22, 05:49 AM
    iPhone 4 is so new on the market that their cases are not easy to find, I think.

    Huh? iPhone 4 cases are all over the place.





    william moseley narnia. william-moseley_COM-
  • william-moseley_COM-



  • Themaeds
    Mar 23, 06:20 AM
    Do people seriously have that many songs?!!! seriously?!!!

    220gb = 50,000 songs?!!!!! That is totally not necessary.



    Totally necessary...You never know when you are going to want to listen to that random Engelbert Humperdinck song that's been stuck in your head





    william moseley narnia. the third Narnia film,
  • the third Narnia film,



  • karsten
    Mar 24, 01:18 PM
    pleasegodpleasegodpleasegod





    william moseley narnia. Narnia star William Moseley
  • Narnia star William Moseley



  • MrFirework
    Nov 15, 10:25 AM
    How long before it ends up in the MacBook Pro?


    (joking)

    Thank GOD that "joking" is in there.

    ::to myself:: calm... calm... 1-2-3-4-5-4-3-2-1.... calm...





    william moseley narnia. william moseley narnia.
  • william moseley narnia.



  • dethmaShine
    May 2, 04:25 PM
    They could have simplified the whole process in the following way:






    ezekielrage_99
    Aug 16, 09:26 PM
    Just wait and see. I bet the only new thing we'll see is iPod Nano's getting more storage. As for the replacment of the iPod Video. Just a bigger screen.

    Sounds pretty likely to happen, like a large percentage of the people here I am waiting for the next updates of the iPods before I buy.





    JGowan
    May 3, 12:45 AM
    MAS? The Muslim American Society? The Municipal Art Society of NY? Malaysia Airlines? Monetary Authority of Singapore?
    Try MacAppStore (you know, the generic name with Mac in front of it)It was a joke. "Muslim American Society"?... if that doesn't spell joke, I dunno what would. :rolleyes:





    GFLPraxis
    Aug 29, 01:57 PM
    I've got hard facts to back up my claim. Do you have any for yours? :)

    Intel is expected to drop the price in September/October by almost everyone (including most analysts and media outlets), it's extremely likely they will.





    Vegasman
    May 2, 05:58 PM
    That Windows dialog is horrible. Why is there so much info? Are the file size and image dimensions really helping me decided whether or not I want to delete it? And it has the classic Windows "Yes" and "No" buttons (instead of having something useful like Cancel and Delete). If that dialog pops up, you have to squint your eyes and look all over until you see "Delete ..." in the upper left corner, then take a second to make sure "Yes" actually means "Delete". And if you want to cancel, should you hit "No" or the X in the top right?

    That OS X dialog IS NOTHING like that Aero dialog.

    Weird. When I ask someone a yes/no question, I expect a yes/no response.

    Do you understand what I mean?




    Herdfan
    Apr 19, 04:08 PM
    i wish they could wait and roll out the new imacs w/ Lion in June. im trying to hold out...its hard...lol

    Actually glad they aren't. Then I can get the new iMac and upgrade to Lion when I'm/it's ready.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment