Friday, May 20, 2011

wiz khalifa and amber rose

wiz khalifa and amber rose. wiz khalifa amber rose kissing
  • wiz khalifa amber rose kissing



  • mac17
    Dec 18, 10:45 PM
    guys i think you're being too hard on zune. play with one. it's not THAT bad. it's ugly, but the interface isn't bad at all. I don't plan on buying a zune (my ipod is fine and i'm waiting on a video pod), but it's good to have it in the marketplace for competition sake. maybe apple will actually pay attention to some of the features like the built in radio tuner which is a nobrainer...

    actually it is THAT bad i played with one in a local staples and i pressed the back/menu button like 3 times in a row suddenly the thing crashes on me it kept on blinking on and off 5 or 6 times me and my freind walked away laughing after catching it on video on my phone:D :D





    wiz khalifa and amber rose. For Amber Rose Wiz Khalifa
  • For Amber Rose Wiz Khalifa



  • chrisgeleven
    Nov 29, 02:38 PM
    You know what I would like with iTV?

    Live content.

    Think about it for a moment. I think everyone hates how expensive cable TV is. I am paying $45 per month just for 50 channels or so, with maybe 10 of those I actually watch (the networks, MSNBC, NESN, FSNE, ESPN, and a few other random ones).

    Apple has the TV Shows issue fixed, thanks to $1.99 per show on iTunes and season passes.

    However, live content is the big issue. I would love to ditch my cable tv subscription and go soley iTV. But I like to watch sports, especially baseball and football. Also you need TV for news events, especially breaking news. iTV and iTunes does not (yet) allow you to watch live streaming content.

    If Apple could somehow strike a deal to cover sports and other live content such as news...that just really opens the door. Major League Baseball already does it with MLB.TV, except it is browser based. Imagine the same thing, but on iTV!?!?

    Do that, and I would seriously cancel my cable tv subscription and go a la carte with iTunes. I spend roughly $540 a year on my 50 channels of cable TV, of which I at most watch 10 channels. I would much rather spend say $270 (half of the $540) on the 5 or so shows I watch, plus season passes for my local baseball and football teams, and the news channel of my choice.

    That is where iTV could become a real winner.





    wiz khalifa and amber rose. Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose
  • Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose



  • 0815
    May 2, 05:04 PM
    Apple sees the benefit of unifying how things work across OS X and iOS.

    There are tons of people that don't know how to install or uninstall apps on their PC, but they do on their iPhone or iPad. By unifying, those people feel comfortable buying a Mac.

    But than it should be unified ... not three different ways depending how you got/installed the app. Right now it looks there are three ways of doing it in Lion:

    - click & hold
    - just trash
    - run uninstaller

    Unfortunately it is only ONE of those ways depending how you got it.





    wiz khalifa and amber rose. wiz khalifa and amber rose.
  • wiz khalifa and amber rose.



  • milo
    Aug 29, 09:45 AM
    My take on this is that it's a great update! The performance of the base-model is more than doubled when you really think about it! Bring on the updates!

    It's not so bad on the low end, but that's a pretty piddly update for the pricier model, especially when you consider what the competition is using. The only way it would be forgivable would be if they had a pretty sizable price drop on the high end.





    wiz khalifa and amber rose. wiz khalifa tattoos amber rose
  • wiz khalifa tattoos amber rose



  • ojwk
    Jan 12, 07:29 AM
    People here seem to want to condone ANY decision Apple may wish to make. Already people seem to be defensive on the "MacBook Air" name which is probably just a rumor and also seem to be defensive of Apple's decision to remove the optical drive - something we don't even know will happen! People are defensive of Apple's decision to ship the new Mac Pros with the 8800GT and not something of higher spec, people are defensive of Apple's decision not to release a mid-tower.

    I'm a big Apple fan myself but sometimes I do see the point many anti-Mac people make that many Apple 'fanboys' will simply defend any decision Apple may or may not make! It doesn't show loyalty or devotion to the brand but a sheep like quality that really isn't desirable.

    If you can't formulate your own opinions on stuff then that really doesn't corroborate with the Apple marketing and ethos. "Think Different" etc..

    Say what? It may have a higher melting point than plastic, but it's the most recyclable material out there. Plastic often can't even be used in the same application multiple times, and ends up being "downcycled" into something completely different. Wikipedia says recycling aluminum is 95% more efficient than making it from ore; recycling plastic is only 70% more efficient than making it new.

    Very good point.

    Plastic is incredibly hard to recycle as there are many different types that need to be sorted and lots of those can't even be recycled. An example of this is the caps on plastic bottles of Coke etc. This material cannot be recycled - at least my local refuse authority refuses to deal with it.

    Aluminum on the other hand is definitely one of the most recyclable materials out there. It is a simple process of melting it down, purification and formation into ingots of aluminum.





    wiz khalifa and amber rose. wiz khalifa tattoos amber rose
  • wiz khalifa tattoos amber rose



  • dr Dunkel
    Apr 20, 06:53 AM
    Agreed. With the big up in GPU they gave the MBPs I am hopeful that they just might. The 27" saw the first desktop CPU in an iMac, right? I wonder if they can't now manage the same with the GPU. If it is decent, I think I'll be pretty tempted; and I've been running on only laptops for ages, so that's saying something!

    I'm with you on this one. If the new iMacs have decent GPU:s, I'm on the boat for an ultimate. If not, no iMac this time.

    Decent GPU would mean something like the 6950 or, even better, an Apple special version :D Well, it will have to pack enough power to feed that high resolution screen.

    6950 in the 21.5 (who makes screens this small these days?) would be super, if they make the "21.5" into 23.5 instead.





    wiz khalifa and amber rose. wiz khalifa tattoos amber rose
  • wiz khalifa tattoos amber rose



  • chutch15
    Sep 13, 07:04 AM
    It does not. With this new glass, I don't feel I need one. A screen protector is far softer and would take more damage in dents and scratches, not to mention expensive (and a pain) to replace.





    wiz khalifa and amber rose. wiz khalifa amber rose bowling
  • wiz khalifa amber rose bowling



  • whooleytoo
    Jul 19, 09:20 AM
    I've watched every movie I own at least 15x, and most of them many more than that. I for one won't rent from itunes, I'd rather not is all. If they make money off of it, more power to them


    Likewise. Ideally I'd like a movie purchase option, and/or a flat rate subscription service. I'd have absolutely no interest in the rental system as reported. I guess it just proves it's different strokes for different folks.

    Hence I think, unlike the music service, the video delivery system will probably have to offer several options. The music service had to be nice and simple, out of necessity, as existing services were too complex and not taking off. Now that people have become accustomed to iTMS, I think there's plenty scope for Apple to offer more than one delivery type.





    wiz khalifa and amber rose. wiz khalifa amber rose tat.
  • wiz khalifa amber rose tat.



  • benjs
    Apr 12, 10:16 PM
    If I buy Aperture 3, 4, and 5 on the app store I'll have spent $240.

    Didn't it used to be $300 for 1 version? What did the upgrades cost? I feel like I'll be way past 5 before I break even.



    Yeah, our editing machines aren't even allowed to be on the internet.

    Hopefully there's a way around this.

    I thought I heard him say that it was 'shipping' in June, in addition to the App Store. Can anyone else verify this?





    wiz khalifa and amber rose. wiz khalifa and amber rose
  • wiz khalifa and amber rose



  • EGT
    Oct 23, 07:42 AM
    Please let this bring something. I'm getting sick of the constantly repetitive threads.

    They're never going away. After this release, there'll be posts about the next processor/upgrade. "Should I buy or should I wait!!?" :p

    Anyway, Macbook Pro updates tomorrow, woohoo. :cool:





    wiz khalifa and amber rose. wiz khalifa amber rose bowling
  • wiz khalifa amber rose bowling



  • quadgirl
    Sep 1, 02:15 PM
    At WWDC, Apple mentioned one of Leopard's features - 64 bit application support. Let's fast forward to Leopard's release day and look at Apple's line. I'm guessing that all all their machines will have 64-bit processors, but surely the difference in processors used in the Macbook, Macbook Pro, the iMac, and the mini, surely can't be just speed, and all using the Merom? The iMac will have Conroe, maybe an E6600.





    wiz khalifa and amber rose. wiz khalifa amber rose.
  • wiz khalifa amber rose.



  • dr Dunkel
    Apr 20, 06:53 AM
    Agreed. With the big up in GPU they gave the MBPs I am hopeful that they just might. The 27" saw the first desktop CPU in an iMac, right? I wonder if they can't now manage the same with the GPU. If it is decent, I think I'll be pretty tempted; and I've been running on only laptops for ages, so that's saying something!

    I'm with you on this one. If the new iMacs have decent GPU:s, I'm on the boat for an ultimate. If not, no iMac this time.

    Decent GPU would mean something like the 6950 or, even better, an Apple special version :D Well, it will have to pack enough power to feed that high resolution screen.

    6950 in the 21.5 (who makes screens this small these days?) would be super, if they make the "21.5" into 23.5 instead.





    wiz khalifa and amber rose. wiz khalifa and amber rose
  • wiz khalifa and amber rose



  • steadysignal
    Apr 10, 07:04 PM
    manual cars are easy to drive - like riding a bike, you never forget it...





    wiz khalifa and amber rose. wiz khalifa and amber rose
  • wiz khalifa and amber rose



  • Rt&Dzine
    Mar 22, 12:42 PM
    I see apps like DVDs. There are DVDs made for all age groups, from preschool cartoons to the raunchiest sex and violence that one could stand.

    In order to purchase an adult DVD there is some degree of age confirmation. But once that DVD is purchased, any person of any age can pop it in a player to view it. It's up to the parent to secure those DVDs against the curious eyes of minors. Likewise apps should not be censored.

    Apple may not want to sell them through their store, just like Blockbuster may not want to sell triple X-rated movies, but if a developer can create an app for the iPhone then I'd prefer to see Apple or Apple's competitors let the market decide what is successful and what is not.

    If I understand correctly, the Windows Marketplace doesn't even allow sex/nudity in their app store, so they should be forced to do so?





    wiz khalifa and amber rose. Amber Rose Says Wiz Khalifa
  • Amber Rose Says Wiz Khalifa



  • freebooter
    Sep 6, 12:45 PM
    I agree that the lower end 17" iMac is a better deal than the mini.





    wiz khalifa and amber rose. wiz khalifa amber rose tattoo.
  • wiz khalifa amber rose tattoo.



  • ciTiger
    Apr 21, 12:21 PM
    Apple has to get used to these kind of things now that it is growing more and more...





    wiz khalifa and amber rose. wiz khalifa amber rose bowling
  • wiz khalifa amber rose bowling



  • longsilver
    Sep 5, 08:43 AM
    UK and Ireland stores are still up so now I'm beginning to think they'll announce a Mac Mini AirPort hybrid with DVR capabilities, a huge HD, and input-output and on-the-fly hardware decoding for every video feed you can think of and it'll retail at $50...

    ...but it'll only work in the US.

    Dang it :mad:

    :D





    wiz khalifa and amber rose. Reports: Wiz Khalifa Plans to
  • Reports: Wiz Khalifa Plans to



  • zwilliams07
    Jul 14, 10:23 AM
    Faster processors, I'll take those of course. Blu-Ray? Hell no, I don't want that turd. Pretty much every format Sony has ever come up with is dead, just look at the UMD now, its a joke.

    I'll pass on that MPAA sponsored DRM ladden expensive dog turd.





    wiz khalifa and amber rose. wiz khalifa and amber rose
  • wiz khalifa and amber rose



  • TangoCharlie
    Jul 14, 03:04 AM
    I reckon these analyists get thier "information" by reading ThinkSecret and extrapolat even further!

    Let's just see when the Mac Pro comes out! Heck, the "analysts" can't even agree which CPU the damn thing(s) are going to have!

    (Pssst, Shhh.. don't tell anyone.... it's going to be Intel Xeon 5100 series a.k.a Woodcrest. Shhh. Don't tell anyone I said so!!)


    ASIDE:
    I used to do lots of work doing image analysis, and I wrote an application imaginitively called "Analysis". In Windows, when I had lots of versions of "Analysis" running, the names on the buttons on my task bar would get truncated. It made several people take a double-take when they saw all these buttons labeled Anal Anal Anal Anal Anal Anal Anal!!

    Why did I mention that? Oh, yes, there's a reason they're called Analysts! :D





    MacMan86
    Apr 21, 04:05 PM
    But it doesn't need to be as persistent and as precise as it is for that to work. My history of last year is not relevent. The file should be flushed/cleaned out after a certain time. After a point, the data isn't useful to the phone.

    The data is nearly always useful to the phone. Cell towers don't move very often, cached data would very rarely be out of date. If you go back to a city you visited several months back but have no data connection, the cached cell tower data could still be used to find your rough location.


    It also shouldn't be backed-up. The device starts with a new DB when its new, no reason it shouldn't start over when you restore. That would alleviate some of the privacy concerns at least.

    I would agree, but there's a hell of a lot of other information in an iTunes backup (geotagged photos, passwords in clear text in plist files stored by 3rd party apps who don't bother to use the Keychain, SMS messages, call logs etc) and if you're worried about privacy you should already have ticked the 'Encrypt backups' box - that's all it takes. I'd say all the other data in an unencrypted backup is just as, if not more, valuable.


    And if this same file isn't what is being sent to Apple, and you have information indicating this, then the summary of the article that makes it sound like it is should be fixed.

    It says so quite clearly at the top of Levinson's article which this MR article links to (https://alexlevinson.wordpress.com/2011/04/21/3-major-issues-with-the-latest-iphone-tracking-discovery/):

    1) Apple is not collecting this data.

    And to suggest otherwise is completely misrepresenting Apple. I quote:

    Apple is gathering this data, but it�s clearly intentional, as the database is being restored across backups, and even device migrations.

    Apple is not harvesting this data from your device. This is data on the device that you as the customer purchased and unless they can show concrete evidence supporting this claim � network traffic analysis of connections to Apple servers � I rebut this claim in full. Through my research in this field and all traffic analysis I have performed, not once have I seen this data traverse a network.

    If the phone sends Apple a cell tower ID and gets back a lat/lon of that tower (this is being done anonymously according to T&C's), what is the benefit to Apple of sending this log back to them? They've already got the information from the calls to their servers, no need to get it twice.





    Dont Hurt Me
    Aug 31, 07:18 AM
    Mini is just fine all it needs is a better graphics chip, its what really holds this machine down in my view and yes I own 1.





    Kyffin
    Apr 10, 09:52 AM
    Yes, although not legally for the next few months:o. Can drive a tractor too!





    longofest
    Nov 29, 01:37 PM
    It's true then; Apple are releasing a toilet with an iPod dock! SWEET!!!! :eek:

    Actually, I was thinking they were working on a car ;)





    interestedabit
    Apr 19, 11:18 AM
    Yay, I'm hoping for a redesign..



    not needed..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment