Friday, May 20, 2011

2012 mustang black

2012 mustang black. 2012 mustang gt lack.
  • 2012 mustang gt lack.



  • newagemac
    May 3, 09:02 AM
    But my iPhone is far more limited than my first Windows PC in that regard. Even with Windows 95 I could go from one app to another while letting the other on load in the background. iOS freezes everything. If I want a video to upload on Facebook, I have no choice but to keep the app open until it's done. On my PC, I can start the upload and then move on to other things while the process is completing.

    I find moving to non-true multitasking as a step backward, not a step forward. As you said, out systems capabilites are able to do so much more. I can be playing a computer game, hit the Windows key, and open a media player and never see a drop in performance. Why limit your computer to one task at a time? Kind of defeats the point of multi-core processors.

    Uh, this comment is entirely wrong. With iOS, you can download something and move to another app and it will continue downloading in the background. The multitasking APIs have all the obvious backgrounding tasks covered and will likely include more if needed. Basically the goal is to allow background tasks when needed and when not needed let the app suspend and release resources to the apps you actually need. This method in iOS has proven to work far better than traditional operating systems like Mac OS X and Windows. That's why they are bringing it "Back to the Mac OS". The best parts of what they developed in iOS are being added in Lion.

    I think most people's problem is that they mistakenly viewed iOS as inferior in every way to Mac OS X but in many ways it is cutting edge and far better than OS X and Windows have ever been. The way iOS multitasking works is the reason very powerful and memory hungry apps like iMove and GarageBand for iPad work so surprisingly well on such a limited memory device. The apps get to use a much larger percentage of the CPU, GPU, and RAM than they do on traditional OSes under normal usage where you have multiple apps open.

    Right now I have a bunch of tabs open in Safari on my Mac and it's consuming a little over 1GB of RAM and lots of CPU. If I switch to Photoshop, Safari is still going to be using up all that RAM and CPU I really need for Photoshop when I don't plan on using Safari again until later today. And I don't want to shut it down because I have a bunch things in these tabs that I want to get back to later today including partially typed forum replies, halfway read articles, etc. On the iPad, Safari would suspend and release the RAM and CPU to my currently used RAM/CPU hungry app. That's what they need to bring to Lion.





    2012 mustang black. 2012 mustang gt lack.
  • 2012 mustang gt lack.



  • chillywilly
    Jan 2, 10:18 PM
    Guaranteed, or almost guaranteed:
    iWork 07
    iLife 07
    iTV

    Very likely:
    A new feature or two in Leopard, possibly with a release month
    A new Jam Pack or 2
    More iPod games

    Likely:
    Speed bump to one or more Mac lines
    Demo of Photoshop CS 3
    Update to some pro software app (but not all)

    I agree with the above. Although what can they add to iLife 07 that needs to be added? Guess we'll find out in less than a week.





    2012 mustang black. 2012 mustang gt lack.
  • 2012 mustang gt lack.



  • bushido
    Apr 26, 02:21 PM
    well we all know who really controls the goverment and everyone involved ... companies. so whoever throws more money at them is obvs gonna win





    2012 mustang black. Tags: 2012 Black Mustang Boss
  • Tags: 2012 Black Mustang Boss



  • narfed
    Aug 16, 10:11 PM
    I may be talking out of my ass here, but my understanding is that Sirius works via satellites in geosynchronous orbit, which means they are way way up there, "locked in" above a specific spot on the ground (they zip around the Earth once every 24 hours, which keeps them above the equatorial spot that is also zipping around a full rotation in 24 hours). It would be physically impossible for a receiver on the "other" side of the world to see a satellite above central America. Maybe Sirius has several satellites, but still if they only officially serve the US market I can't see these venturing any further East/West than the US Atlantic and Pacific coasts (maybe a little out into the Pacific to serve Hawaii better). I seriously doubt that they'd have a satellite where someone in, say, Bombay could hook in.

    The other issue that comes up is angle of ascention. While it's a nice just-off-vertical and tilted south for the US customers, once you start moving east/west (or to the extreme north/south) you start making it a far more horizontal angle. Which means, living in an area without a clear horizon you will get poor results. Moreover, the smaller the angle of ascention, the more atmosphere the signal has to go through, causing connection issues.

    I could be wrong. Maybe Sirius foolishly wastes its money providing satellite service to the other half of the world just for the small market of folks who are adventurous enough to open a US account just to sign on. Or, maybe they market world-wide service as a key feature for traveling businessmen (possible, but that makes me even less likely to subscribe!) Doesn't seem likely though.

    He's talking about streaming over the Internet, not picking up a satellite signal.





    2012 mustang black. lack or white roof panel,
  • lack or white roof panel,



  • Evangelion
    Jul 14, 05:33 AM
    There will be more media once there are more players, and there will be more players once there is more media. Which goes first? Players, naturally. Apple and the rest of the industry will just have to begin selling the players, and then the content will follow. Very soon I'd guess. The new Blu-Ray media can be sold at premium, so I think there will be a lot of discs to buy once certain threshold of players have been installed.

    Well, PS3 will have Blu-Ray in it. And if PS3 is even moderately succesfull, it would mean lots of Blu-Ray-players in the market.





    2012 mustang black. 2012 mustang gt lack.
  • 2012 mustang gt lack.



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 19, 01:22 PM
    yet again it goes back to who has AWACS which yet again is the US. do not have as many AWACS and AWACS are very critically for providing communication and support.

    The French and British are perfectly capable of carrying on an air war without US help (though we are undoubtedly helping). Just because our air power is greater does not mean it is locally superior either. The French are flying from French bases, so they can presumably call upon all of their resources as needed.





    2012 mustang black. 2012 Roush Stage 3 Mustang
  • 2012 Roush Stage 3 Mustang



  • Morod
    Apr 21, 12:07 PM
    (Incidentally: we have like/dislike buttons on a per-post basis now? :confused: )

    Good catch! I just noticed this once you pointed it out.





    2012 mustang black. 2010-2012 Mustang SHR Billet
  • 2010-2012 Mustang SHR Billet



  • aricher
    Nov 27, 01:10 PM
    meh - does this matter? Isn't 17" is getting to be a bit skimpy by any consumer standards.





    2012 mustang black. 2012 mustang gt lack.
  • 2012 mustang gt lack.



  • netdog
    Aug 25, 09:34 AM
    Arent Core 2s being reported in shortage by intel suppliers?

    Yeah, coz Apple bought 'em all up to fill them super-secret shipping containers arriving on Sept. 5 full of bitchin' Core 2 iMacs, Minis, MBPs and MBs.





    2012 mustang black. 2012 mustang gt lack.
  • 2012 mustang gt lack.



  • mangis
    Aug 24, 05:42 PM
    It May Be Time For A Mac For My Entertainment Center





    2012 mustang black. 2012 mustang gt lack.
  • 2012 mustang gt lack.



  • fabian9
    May 2, 04:43 PM
    This concept might seem alien to a lot of MacRumours users, but being a 'switcher', the method of deleting any app on OS X currently seems very ad hoc. I've been a mac user now for about 4 years and yet the idea of having to delete an app by dragging it to the trash seems very... strange. You never know if you've deleted ALL of that program.

    Microsoft have managed to get one thing right in Windows. A specific tool (Add/Remove Programs) to delete a program. That's something that I genuinely feel is lacking in OS X and this idea of clicking and holding in LaunchPad makes sense. It's imple enough: most users who own an iPhone will have no trouble in adopting this method. And what's more, it makes it instantly accessible to anyone who uses a mac. In addition, it goes a step further than Microsoft. It avoids making more novice users from having to delve in to a complex window of settings. A step in the right direction? I think so!

    So personally, I think this is a very simple yet very effective change to make to OS X and should be a welcome sign of the things to come in Lion!

    No, Microsoft have not got it right. There should be no need for a specific tool to uninstall applications. applications should be self-contained and be deletable with the press of a button…

    Many applications work this way on Mac, some developers still put related files into various other locations though unfortunately...





    2012 mustang black. 2012 mustang gt lack.
  • 2012 mustang gt lack.



  • AppleIntelRock
    Dec 31, 12:18 AM
    I'm still not toally sold on the whole iTv thing. Hopefully an apple TV would have one of these built in. $299 seems very expensive for such low quality files.





    2012 mustang black. 2012 mustang gt lack.
  • 2012 mustang gt lack.



  • tuna
    Mar 23, 11:08 AM
    Haven't manufacturers been producing 240-250GB 1.8" iPod sized hard drives for years? I though that was part of the speculation of Apple cutting off the iPod Classics: bigger and bigger hard drives had become available but Apple was no longer updating.

    What? The front page article makes it seem like the first time a 1.8" low profile hard drive with capacity over 160GB has been offered.





    2012 mustang black. 2012 mustang gt lack.
  • 2012 mustang gt lack.



  • jav6454
    Mar 25, 03:06 PM
    The cpus used in the dual-cpu MP are 80-95W parts (top is the 95W Xeon X5670 right now), so it's give or take ~190W.

    Only the single cpu MP uses a 130W part (Xeon W3500/3600 series).

    So it's either 130W, 160W or 190W for the cpus in a MP.

    Intel's TDPs are not actual power consumed. So yes, the 130 W scenario still kicks.

    DDR3 DIMMs don't consume anything like 20W each. More like 20W for the whole 6 DIMMs you are talking about.

    The 6970 uses around 190W at peak load from the reviews I've seen. People already have working 6970s, GTX 480s and GTX 580s on all models of Mac Pros - under windows, but that makes no difference. The power supply is enough to run these cards.

    Anyway they still don't work in OS X on the Mac Pro, despite all these news stories: http://forum.netkas.org/index.php/topic,804.0.html

    Like I said, yes it is, but under a certain level of strain you do not want to run it. Also, we are not talking about a DIMM, we are talking about the capacity of RAM per module. It's a safe assumption to assume 20W per each 1GB of RAM. So if a module has 2GBs, then its 40 W. Now you can also say 10W, but 20W is much better for maximum scenarios. If your PSU can handle a maximum scenario it will not be strained.





    2012 mustang black. 2012 mustang gt lack.
  • 2012 mustang gt lack.



  • Philberttheduck
    Sep 6, 05:22 PM
    I gave it a positive rating because it means the release of the iPhone is imminent and will be the sole feature of the next event. I mean, if Apple has the balls to stick the Mac Mini update right next to the iMac's release of the 24" model, they have a HUGER release.

    Crap, I don't know if I can afford both a fullscreen iPod AND an iPhone. You ask for a higher time for Apple.. and you (hopefully) get after Sept. 12. If only I was 18 and could buy stock...





    2012 mustang black. 2012 mustang gt lack.
  • 2012 mustang gt lack.



  • RITZFit
    Jan 22, 02:03 PM
    it's been gone for a while.

    Good news! Atleast your kids can be cool :D





    2012 mustang black. 2012 Roush Stage 3 Mustang
  • 2012 Roush Stage 3 Mustang



  • SamEllens
    Apr 12, 09:12 PM
    The variety of source formats is going to continue to expand. Sure, some common standards emerge, such as hard drives and flash media, but just because in the past there was only one origination and one output format doesn't mean that this is the way the process has to work, or is somehow intrinsically superior.



    By source and output I'm pretty sure he's referring to what you call the Preview/Canvas monitors in FCP, or Source/Record in AVID.





    2012 mustang black. 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302
  • 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302



  • heehee
    Apr 10, 12:13 AM
    My fiancee and I both have stick shift cars. :cool:





    2012 mustang black. 2012 mustang gt lack.
  • 2012 mustang gt lack.



  • Anticlockwork
    Jan 6, 12:44 AM
    http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp263/sochrisash/DSC04078.jpg

    No show winner, but its mine :P :D

    Woot I'm not the only one!

    Here is mine. 72 Super beetle.

    http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7638/img0174ix.jpg (http://img600.imageshack.us/i/img0174ix.jpg/)





    lordonuthin
    Oct 16, 02:20 PM
    congrats to whiterabbit for hitting 1 million!

    Thanks, and sorry I just moved past you:D for now anyway...





    SaMaster14
    Jan 3, 10:36 PM
    My daily driver is a Civic FD1:
    http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4709/evofdsignew.th.jpg (http://img405.imageshack.us/i/evofdsignew.jpg/)

    My weekend car is an Evo X MR:
    http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/9220/45678869185b36fc843ao.th.jpg (http://img714.imageshack.us/i/45678869185b36fc843ao.jpg/)

    Evos are awesome cars! How fast is your model 0-60

    Oh, and I'm gonna try to get pics of the smoked tails on my G37S (not pictured in my first post)


    EDIT:
    Back of my car

    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/SaMaster14/IMG_0212.jpg





    twoodcc
    Dec 13, 11:31 AM
    congrats to whiterabbit for 4 million points!





    MrFirework
    Nov 15, 10:25 AM
    How long before it ends up in the MacBook Pro?


    (joking)

    Thank GOD that "joking" is in there.

    ::to myself:: calm... calm... 1-2-3-4-5-4-3-2-1.... calm...





    Dave K
    Aug 27, 08:51 PM
    Could the deciding factor be the noise?

    Not arguing about whether a Conroe would fit in the iMacIntel case - but wondering whether the extra heat would result in extra noise from the cooling fans.

    The iMacIntel doesn't have to as fast as it possibly can, especially since the New Form-Factor Conroe Mini-Tower/Home-Theatre Mac® will be there for people who want a bit more power without the size and cost of the maxi-tower ProMacIntel.I know Maximum PC was playing around with the Core 2 Duo Extreme and, with an aftermarket heatsink + fan, were able to keep it at ~50 degrees C running at 100% U. on both cores. For fun, they unplugged the fan, made it recode an entire DVD to DivX and couldn't get it to a) go over 75 C, b) report a cut in processor speed, or c) shut off in protest.

    So, with a well designed cooling system, i suspect they shouldn't have any problem fitting that in a iMac and keeping it quiet.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment