Friday, May 20, 2011

i love music wallpaper

i love music wallpaper. i love music backgrounds.
  • i love music backgrounds.



  • Peace
    Aug 28, 02:10 PM
    from what ive read the difference between Core Duo and Core 2 Duo isnt much
    its not like P4 and Core 2 Duo

    the Core 2 Duo are -10-15% faster at the same clock speed but use more power

    They're also 64-bit and if Apple uses the Conroe the FSB is a lot faster.





    i love music wallpaper. i love music wallpaper - 77662
  • i love music wallpaper - 77662



  • Digitalclips
    Apr 30, 01:59 PM
    Curious that everyone is clamoring for a thunderbolt-enabled machine, but there isn't a single thunderbolt drive available on the market.

    I guess some people just need to feel like they have new stuff even if it's totally pointless.

    Pointless? If you are about to upgrade soon anyway ... and we all know TB peripherals are coming soon ... why on earth would you want an iMac without TB? Even if you had to wait a few months for an external drive with TB surely that's far better than buying an iMac a few weeks too early without it and not having the ability till your next update which may be 3 years away. Plus remember, a lot of people use these machines for their digital business and TB will be an awesome, must have for HD Video etc. over the next few years.





    i love music wallpaper. wallpaper tile music by
  • wallpaper tile music by



  • toddybody
    Apr 25, 01:09 PM
    Black as a color option, please.

    OR make them out of carbon fiber.

    This. Omg, I'd love a MBP that looked like the silly intel mockup. :eek:





    i love music wallpaper. i love music wallpaper hd. i
  • i love music wallpaper hd. i



  • mrsir2009
    Apr 25, 02:56 PM
    And replace backlight with Braille print? Cool, it would save some battery juice at night. By the way, I don't look at the keyboard when typing. Are you?

    I don't need it either, but it looks cool :)





    i love music wallpaper. i love music images.
  • i love music images.



  • DRewPi
    Sep 10, 08:37 AM
    Since the new iMacs came out the minis seem pretty expensive to me since u get a better processor with the iMac than the mini .... ??? :confused:





    i love music wallpaper. i love music wallpaper hd. i
  • i love music wallpaper hd. i



  • tbobmccoy
    Mar 23, 05:40 PM
    It's illegal. Police need to publicly announce check points before setting up. Ironic they would want to pull the app since this is the basis that makes them legal in the first place.

    I'm not sure that's the case in Texas, but I will acquiesce since I don't remember that from school and also am typing on my iPhone. Either way, the app is still a good one, and shouldn't be removed.





    i love music wallpaper. the house oct wallpapers,i
  • the house oct wallpapers,i



  • Gem�tlichkeit
    Apr 20, 01:22 PM
    Wasn't this the same info they told us about when they were collecting signal information?

    Location and signal strength.





    i love music wallpaper. ADW I LOVE MUSIC Theme
  • ADW I LOVE MUSIC Theme



  • mdgm
    Apr 14, 11:44 AM
    This is great news! One of the reasons I didn't buy a Sandy Bridge MBP is that I want USB3.

    Edit: oops, I shouldn't post in the early hours of the morning





    i love music wallpaper. ADW I LOVE MUSIC Theme
  • ADW I LOVE MUSIC Theme



  • CQd44
    Apr 30, 06:24 PM
    I think it will be just as big as USB2 was. Why wouldn't it? I would be surprised if all the PC vendors shipped machines with TB, if history is any indication. Far more Windows PC's were shipped with USB2 than FW. That may change this time around with TB but I doubt it.

    My desktop has eSATA and USB 2 built into the case (of course this requires some plugging in on the motherboard itself...) and the motherboard supports firewire.

    I think what will probably happen is just switching to USB3 and TB. Seems easiest and the most backward-compatible.

    I can't wait to get a USB3 flash drive so my laptop can finally put its USB3 to use :)





    i love music wallpaper. i love music backgrounds.
  • i love music backgrounds.



  • jemmX
    Sep 10, 09:15 AM
    Predictions ...

    MBP 20" inch (1920 x 1200)
    Quad-core
    4gb ram
    Dual HD = 250gb 7200rpm Raid 0
    Superdrive HD w/lightscribe
    iSight HD
    Audio Digital & analog in/out
    Vram 512MB GDDR 4 (PCI Xpress, HDMI + DVI + TV)
    3 - USB 2 / 2 - FW 400 / 2 - FW 800 / 1 - Sata
    Dual Ethernet
    PCMCIA
    Leopard

    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D





    i love music wallpaper. Love Music iPhone Wallpapers amp;
  • Love Music iPhone Wallpapers amp;



  • duervo
    Mar 23, 06:12 PM
    I wonder how many who posted here in favor of removing these apps, are also supporters of wikileaks? i'm sure it's a significant number. how ironic.

    How about you duervo, you a wikileaks fan? hmm?


    The true irony here is your blatant assumption that is based on nothing more than a "gut feeling".





    i love music wallpaper. I Love Music Theme
  • I Love Music Theme



  • gloss
    Sep 12, 02:43 PM
    Question: Will gapless iPod playback be 5/5.1G feature only? My 4G is sitting here feeling left out.





    i love music wallpaper. I Love Music wallpaper
  • I Love Music wallpaper



  • applefanDrew
    Apr 30, 03:48 PM
    SB + Mediocre GPU = meh :(

    A 2560x1440 screen deserves more than some lame mobile gpu.

    That display isn't happening this time.





    i love music wallpaper. I love the music wallpaper by
  • I love the music wallpaper by



  • llama-man
    Sep 6, 07:21 AM
    I have just had confirmation of one of our suppliers that new iMacs are on the way next week. He didn't elaborate on the details though.

    Next week is gonna be expensive.





    i love music wallpaper. I love music Theme
  • I love music Theme



  • AidenShaw
    Sep 10, 10:28 AM
    Once again, all signs point towards that Conroe Mini-tower... :eek: ;) :D
    What mini-tower? ;)





    i love music wallpaper. drums music passion love
  • drums music passion love



  • Nightarchaon
    Mar 24, 07:44 AM
    I bet you think the iPad makes a better e-book reader than the Kindle as well huh?

    Im with you on the glossy iMacs, there AWFUL to actually sit in front of and use for any lenght of time, talk about eye strain.

    MATT option iMac and im there in a flash, but im not holding out hope, the �1600 ive sat waiting for a new desktop is more and more likely going towards a home built i7 sandybridge rig, and windows 7 so that when i sit with my back to the window the screen doesnt just refelect the outside world and i have to squint through it rather than just see what im working on. I dont need a tree or a bus in my spreadsheets or word documents thank you apple.

    I Love my Macbook pro, with its MATT screen, i cant justify a MacPro expense, and the Mac Mini just doesnt cut it at the graphics card level, so that leaves the iMac, love the form factor, love the OS, hate the unusable migrane inducing shiney screen.

    However,

    the iPad i prefer the glossy screen, same with the iPhone, but then the occasions ill be using an iPad require me to have a bright colour screen for PDFs, and the lighting is usually bad enough that the reflective qualities are not a problem.





    i love music wallpaper. i love music pictures. quotes
  • i love music pictures. quotes



  • ChazUK
    Mar 29, 12:19 PM
    In iOS, you have to flick and flick, especially if you have many apps.

    There's always that little thing called "Spotlight". Home button, flick left, start typing.

    Hardly an impossibility. ;)





    i love music wallpaper. I+love+music+pictures+
  • I+love+music+pictures+



  • yg17
    Sep 26, 10:34 AM
    I'm surprised at all the Cingular hate here. At least in the D.C. area, the word is that they have the best coverage available - better than Verizon, who was the previous benchmark before the merger.

    When I was in DC, my Cingular service was horrible. Just like it was in New York City, St. Louis and New Orleans (pre Katrina, when cell towers were still standing) and every other large city I've been in.

    Yet, it works fine in the middle of nowhere. On my way down to New Orleans, I was on the phone in some tiny little town that couldn't have had more than 500 people. The only thing this place had was a gas station. I'm on my phone and call quality is excellent. An hour later in NO, dropped calls and low signal as usual. Or when I'm on the backroads in Missouri talking, again, perfect signal. Enter the STL city limits? Goodbye service.

    Cingular has their priorities wrong. They go for the rural markets, where people don't want to have anything to do with cell phones, and they ignore the big cities. And if you try to call customer service to complain about the piss poor service, or to try to fix a billing error (which are common with Cingular) then you'll be on hold for half an hour, and get nowhere with their customer service rep who's over in India. They are the worst company we have ever dealt with, and will be leaving them the day our contract is up in December. IMO, Apple is making a huge mistake by being exclusive with Cingular.





    i love music wallpaper. i love music wallpaper hd,
  • i love music wallpaper hd,



  • Mitthrawnuruodo
    Sep 5, 01:46 PM
    Yeah... yeah... Movies for the American audience...

    ...I don't even get TV shows... :(





    roland.g
    Mar 29, 11:18 AM
    I
    Do
    Comedy

    That's pretty funny stuff. Are they writing for TBS?





    kweke
    Mar 23, 04:22 PM
    I am not sure about other states, but in CA, Law Enforcement is specifically required to announce DUI checkpoints and provide an alternative route. Asking to have these applications removed from app stores contradicts the law regarding DUI checkpoints. Gotta love Politicians. Write a law then contradict it. Awesome.

    It is the same in Florida, DUI checkpoints are held to be constitutional where there is notice of when they will be operational, what traffic will be affected and the notice is published before they are set up. I would imagine some of these apps rely on notice in the newspaper in addition to community reporting. But who cares about that whole 4th Amendment thing. :(





    Spanky Deluxe
    Apr 25, 12:59 PM
    Bye bye built in Superdrive. I'll look back fondly at the five times I used you in the past three years.





    TheManOfSilver
    Sep 5, 04:47 PM
    I think this is totally feasible, but one question that many of you haven't addressed is: "Do you see this interaction and interface happening for the Windows users?"

    I know we're all Apple fans here, but in order for the iTunes Movie Store to be successful, it will have to include "them."

    w00master

    I agree completely. iTunes was ported to Windows to sell more iPods, and music. The iMovie Store (or whatever) will be included for Windows to sell more video iPods and Airport AV (or whatever it will be called). The living room box will have to play nice with PCs in order for this whole thing to have the same impact as the iTMS/iPod.

    It may just be time for Front Row to be ported to Windows too. Wouldn't that just chafe Gates' butt?





    dekator
    Sep 4, 12:46 AM
    Well, if Steve wants to shun Europe, ok. However, these yes, no, maybe games are utterly unbecoming of a company like Apple. Not untypical but out of place. The main representatives not being able to say when and where they'll show isn't very reassuring.

    Well, I'll be on vacation for a week soon, so when I'm be back, we'll know more, perhaps.
    Still... leaving out a free trip to Paris, duh! And these guys are designing our computers? OMG. Ah well, it's not really them, they just give the orders.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment