Friday, May 20, 2011

call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map

call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map. call of duty black ops map
  • call of duty black ops map



  • Guirgi
    Sep 14, 10:09 AM
    OK, I'm new to Macs, and so I've never made a What's-Steve-gonna-do-next prediction before, but you guys are having too much fun; so I'm gonna give it a try!

    I think Apple set a precedent with the release of the C2D IMacs. It was a quiet release, and Steve didn't even mention them at Tuesday's presentation. I don't see why he would do anything different with the MBP's, unless Apple is releasing a drastically new model of the MBP, which I doubt since they have not even been out a year. So, if we get C2D MBP around this event, it will be next Tues or Wed, and it will be a semi-quiet release, just like the IMacs.

    I do think we'll see new cinema displays. Apple recently dropped the price of the current models and "updated" the specs, but I'm not convinced that there was actually any change in the hardware. There is no standardization to the monitor specs, so there's probably quite a bit of freedom that can be taken into assigning the different numbers. I called Apple store a few weeks ago to ask them about the new specs, and the guy didn't even know they had changed! I think the recent price drop signals an upgrade in the near future, and what better forum than a photography convention?

    Of course, I also think Aperture 2 will be there as well. I would also guess at new ISight cameras. The old ones are definitely starting to show their age, especially for the price.

    So to sum up:

    1. Possible quiet release of C2D MBP next week.
    2. Aperture 2, ISight camera, and new displays on the 24th.


    Just my thoughts.

    That was fun!





    call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map. call of duty black ops map
  • call of duty black ops map



  • AaronEdwards
    Apr 20, 12:43 PM
    Every single search is localized in some sense. Google is keeping track of where you are based off GPS or IP address. This is why I don't have an issue with this; I'd rather have the file on my computer than with a company that we aren't sure is going to be on the good side for long.

    Unless you decide to work for Google (which from your comment, I presume your aren't), or if you get famous, then I'd say that the chance that anyone at Google would decide to look at any data they collected about you is abysmal. This goes for any information Apple collects too. Obviously, there's a risqu� for security breaches, but the chance that your info then would be accessed or used is also rather small.
    Not that it's not a problem.

    This is different. The information is made accessible to people around you. So, while an iPhone owner is away from the house, someone else, who will be a lot more interested in him or her, can access the log in their backup.





    call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map. call of duty black ops map
  • call of duty black ops map



  • apnewb
    Mar 23, 09:26 AM
    A 24" TOUCH SCREEN would be a great addition???





    call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map. call of duty black ops map
  • call of duty black ops map



  • skwert
    Sep 13, 09:06 PM
    Not what i was looking for
    I wanted a smart phone wheres the keyboard ?
    i can buy an itunes phone right now from cingular but i dont want one
    what makes them think i will buy one now because its from apple and not motorola

    their amazing design and interface...the reason why people buy all their other stuff. not to mention the sexy idea of ichat mobile





    call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map. call of duty black ops map
  • call of duty black ops map



  • Mord
    Aug 23, 05:37 PM
    thats retarded, apple holds many patents creative infringes, they should of fought it harder.





    call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map. lack ops map pack 2 pictures.
  • lack ops map pack 2 pictures.



  • Evangelion
    Sep 9, 01:18 PM
    Well if it gives you 64 bit memory addressing then it certainly is a newer chip

    64bit addressing arrives with the new cpu. so the point is that napa64 isn't really new, it just uses merom instead of yonah.





    call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map. zombie map Call of Dead.
  • zombie map Call of Dead.



  • johnnymg
    Apr 30, 02:24 PM
    yes, new imac's will come, but sadly the will probably come without:

    1- Matte screen option
    2- USB 3
    3- Blu-Ray

    apple will just give consumers part of the options they want.

    "You'll get NOTHING and like it" ............ Rodney Dangerfield





    call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map. call of duty black ops map
  • call of duty black ops map



  • DeSnousa
    Sep 4, 07:10 PM
    I believe this media player will simply be a better iPod with better integration to your television, via possibly a nice dock. It makes sense, it's keeps the iPod in the forefront which would enable the market to grow because most will buy it for the music, but seeing it can attach to the t.v... :)





    call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map. call of duty black ops map
  • call of duty black ops map



  • Warbrain
    Apr 20, 10:31 AM
    I can't, but maybe these guys can/will.

    That's what I'm hoping. I'm leaning towards the SLA being the answer for this.





    call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map. call of duty black ops map
  • call of duty black ops map



  • Rodimus Prime
    Apr 19, 06:20 PM
    Samsung can easily be replaced. Apple doesn't need them.

    you have that backwards.
    Samsung can replace Apple as a client. Apple can not replace Samsung as a supplier.

    Reason Samsung can do it is because demand for LCD, flash chips ect is out pacing supply.
    Apple can not replace Samsung for the same reason. no one else has the capacity to fill those orders.





    call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map. call of duty black ops map
  • call of duty black ops map



  • Ach111es
    Apr 25, 01:10 PM
    Was thinking of springing for a mid 15 for 2000 and the education deal...now I may just buy a base 13 or even MBA refresh and plan on reselling for the awesome update (which I will also buy with education deal).





    call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map. call of duty black ops map
  • call of duty black ops map



  • 7on
    Sep 13, 08:24 AM
    This is the first time I've thought about getting an iPod since the 4G.

    First time I've thought about getting an iPod since the 2G





    call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map. Call of Duty Black Ops Map
  • Call of Duty Black Ops Map



  • pink-pony115
    Aug 31, 05:35 PM
    I don't see the big deal





    call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map. call of duty black ops map
  • call of duty black ops map



  • iMikeT
    Aug 28, 12:34 PM
    Quiet upgrade tomorrow?





    call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map. call of duty black ops map
  • call of duty black ops map



  • Gurutech
    Sep 14, 04:19 PM
    I definitely see Aperture update.
    Merom MBP.. hm.... it's not worthy of holding a special event for that ... unless it gets NEW design.

    I don't know.. we may see totally new program from Apple.
    perhaps Apple's photoshop killer?
    no idea.. :o





    call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map. call of duty black ops map
  • call of duty black ops map



  • VenusianSky
    Mar 30, 12:22 PM
    There was a guy that I went to school with name Bill that had this crazy idea of programming his own operating system and calling it "Bill's Gates". I wonder if he could of trademark that? It was back in the Windows 95 days.





    call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map. call of duty black ops map
  • call of duty black ops map



  • spinko
    Aug 28, 12:06 PM
    bring them on...





    call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map. of Map Pack 2 for Call of
  • of Map Pack 2 for Call of



  • zwida
    Sep 10, 09:51 AM
    Erhm..so the new realeased merom iMac will last for how long:confused: :confused:

    worth it to buy now???

    thinkiNG of getting one...cant bear with my 3 yrs old of centrinO noteBook...:mad:

    I think it's worth buying now. There will always be something better out there. If you're suffering with a 3-year-old Centrino, make your computing life better now with a new iMac.





    call of duty black ops map pack 2 zombie map. call of duty black ops map
  • call of duty black ops map



  • CQd44
    Apr 30, 06:10 PM
    I don't see why people here are saying USB3 won't go anywhere. Portable hard drives are already using it =\





    MrCrowbar
    Apr 19, 10:16 AM
    Apple is starting to be less and less inovative. The iPhone UI hardly changes for the last 4 years. But hey, lets sue everybody.:rolleyes:

    That's the whole point: do it right the first time and stay consistent. People don't want to learn new things all the time. There's so many 30+ year olds who are seriously afraid to upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 7 because it seems so different. I like buying the new version of something I already know as opposed to not knowing at all what I'm buying, spending precious hours of my life learning how to do the things I already could do on my old gadget.

    When you buy a car you know how to drive it, set the mirrors and seats without reading the manual. If someone came out with a car without pedals and steering wheel, there will be a lot of people rejecting it before even trying it out. People don't want to learn to drive again. Innovation in user interfaces is when you take something that used to be complicated and make it simple. If it wasn't complicated from the beginning, there's no reason to change it unless you notice you did something wrong.

    Lots of smartphones are total iPhone ripoffs with added features. They're seemingly slower, more complicated and crash more though. There's some things I absolutely hate about the iPhone, but it's an okay tradeoff.





    Captainobvvious
    Mar 30, 11:59 AM
    Its important to always note context.

    Windows may be generic but only when you're trying to trademark the term for actual windows. Windows doesn't describe an OS... It is the same with office. If they wanted to call Office "Word Processor" it would be considered generic because they are trying to trademark the generic term to describe something.

    App Store IS generic in that same sense.

    But I think consideration needs to be paid to the circumstances too. There have been MANY application repositories many with names like "Marketplace". The term App Store was always there for the taking but none used it because it was a generic term that they didn't think was catchy.

    Now Apple has used the term and it has become a household term associated with Apple... There is a brand awareness there they cultivated without needing a trademark.

    Now that all the work has been done and people have an association with App Store the other companies want to use to for no other reason than to cash in on the strong name brand APP STORE has.

    It is certainly incredibly generic but it does have strong brand association, consumer trust and recognition that was completely created by Apple.

    NOTE: I KNOW the term App Store has been used in the past and Apple didn't invent it. They did take it from a n obscure, not widely used term and made it to the household name it is today.





    Ommid
    Apr 25, 01:12 PM
    Let me clarify, i made my decision before this news was posted here. I really dont see nothing wrong with waiting on this refresh especially if it will be a huge step forward(which i believe it will be).

    Its fine, but if you need it get it, if you dont then wait, at the end of the day this is a rumor.





    BRLawyer
    Sep 9, 11:48 AM
    Well, since I have to suffer from your rabid fanboyishness as well (and it seems that I'm not the only one), then surely I can say something? I mean, it's not like your posts are invisible or something. Besides, if you post public messages on a public web-forum, do you REALLY have any grounds to complain if someone replies to your post?

    Yes, I do, when such replies tell of personal offenses and nothing else...just read the rules of the forum. I was writing to Mr. Shaw, bashing PCs and praising Macs...nothing else.

    The only remarks that may be close to "offenses" occur exactly when I have to reply to your stressed words that show a really angry and stupid degree of overreaction...relax, this is just a computer forum, and a MAC one for that matter.

    Ah yeah, from the Apple Suisse website:

    Le Mac le plus rapide jamais conçu.
    Depuis l'annonce de la transition vers les nouveaux processeurs Intel, vous rêvez certainement d'un ordinateur de bureau professionnel offrant des performances hors pair.





    MattDell
    Sep 14, 03:55 PM
    Since I'm buying a MBP tomorrow, I can guarantee that the MBP will be released either next Tuesday or at Photokina.


    Enjoy! ;)

    -Matt



    No comments:

    Post a Comment