Friday, May 20, 2011

icc world cup final match 2011

icc world cup final match 2011. Icc world cup 2011 Final match
  • Icc world cup 2011 Final match



  • Schnebar
    Jan 13, 01:39 AM
    So the only way to use a thumb drive or download photos from a camera or sync your iPod/iPhone is through your dock when you're at home???

    This IS the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while.

    Yeah I guess there are a lot of problems with this.

    But how cool would it be if the sides were completely clean. Maybe they could have a USB and audio output one the side that has a cover that slides over when it is not being used.

    I remember when wifi came out and there were all of these commercials about how there were no wires.

    But now there will never be any wires ever.

    I am just wishful thinking and do not actually know about the complexity that this kind of charging entails but it sounds cool if it worked.





    icc world cup final match 2011. icc world cup final 2011
  • icc world cup final 2011



  • MacRumors
    Mar 24, 01:00 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/03/24/mac-os-x-10-6-7-adds-support-for-new-amd-graphics-cards/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/03/24/135905-amd_logo.jpg




    icc world cup final match 2011. icc world cup final match 2011
  • icc world cup final match 2011



  • Judo
    Mar 25, 04:08 PM
    Pretty interesting.

    Could portable consoles be the future?

    Switch the ipad to TV mode so it acts as a Apple TV/Game console with a bluetooth controller.

    Could be pretty cool.





    icc world cup final match 2011. icc world cup final match 2011
  • icc world cup final match 2011



  • dongmin
    Jul 19, 07:03 PM
    what happened exactly in between 2000-Q4 and 2001-Q1?Such short memories...

    2001-Q1 would be when the "Dot.com Bubble" burst. The whole PC industry tanked, not just Apple. Motorola was also struggling to bring faster G4 processors to market, if I remember correctly.





    icc world cup final match 2011. cup--final-match-icc world
  • cup--final-match-icc world



  • satkin2
    May 3, 03:01 AM
    So, you're saying that windows programs don't leave files on your computer when uninstalled? Installing and uninstalling a bunch of programs don't make your windows PC slow down? I must be using the wrong programs. Not that I'm saying that Mac's are perfect, but worse than windows? I hope not (I'm not a mac user... Yet)

    No, I'm aware that in some cases the Add/Remove doesn't remove all of the traces of an app, that is a failing of the windows method. However it does attempt to remove the system files it creates when a programme is installed.

    Once you get used to it and more into the Mac way, its fine to use an app to delete apps, however having come from an OS that has a built in process that attempts this it feels like a feature that is lacking.

    Just as dragging an app into the apps folder fully installs, dragging it to the trash should fully uninstall, but it doesn't.

    My point was that as the OSX method of dragging apps to the trash don't remove the whole programme, if this new delete process does remove the traces then it is an improvement.

    Whether it does or doesn't I don't see anything wrong with this implementation. New Mac users who are familiar with iOS methods will find addoption easier. For those who don't like the method you can just carry on as they do now.





    icc world cup final match 2011. icc world cup 2011 final
  • icc world cup 2011 final



  • mrgreen4242
    Aug 29, 12:21 PM
    I know this is off topic. But you guys and gals have got to go download the new Bob Dylan Blues Music Video Ad for iTunes pre-selling his new album "Modern Times" (http://www.apple.com/ipod/ads/dylan/). It is incredible! :eek: :cool:

    Ya, that is off topic. WAY off topic. Why would you post that here? There's already threads started about this. Bah.





    icc world cup final match 2011. Icc 2011 World Cup Final Match
  • Icc 2011 World Cup Final Match



  • hdsalinas
    Sep 1, 12:38 PM
    My Guess:

    iMac 17" - 1299
    1.83 GHz
    512MB RAM
    160 SATA
    8x DL
    ATI x1600 - 128

    iMac 20" - 1699
    2.0 GHz upgradable to 2.16
    512MB RAM
    250 SATA
    8x DL
    ATI x1600 128 upgradable to 256 (As is already)

    iMac 23": 1900 x 1200 - 1999
    2.16 GHz upgradable to 2.33
    1 GB Standard
    250 SATA upgradable to 500 (as 17" and 20" is)
    8x DL
    ATI x1600 256
    FW 800
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I didn't say upgradable on 17" and 20" hard drives because we already know that.

    In a dream world I'd say the 23" vCard would go to the x1800 or something


    I think that your predection is very realistic. I would think that if they do introduced this model they would at least drop $100 off the price of the current models

    Now with those specs, the imac 23 should be called the "Imac Pro"





    icc world cup final match 2011. icc world cup 2011 final match
  • icc world cup 2011 final match



  • chinesechikn
    Mar 26, 06:18 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    The Future of video games?

    In the future, your controller will cost �400, require a 10ft HDMI cable, a �25 adapter, and have the graphics of a PS2.

    Yeah, and you can unplug it, put it in your bag, play it on the train, surf the web, check your email, edit your movie ...bit more than a $400 controller





    icc world cup final match 2011. Icc+world+cup+2011+final+
  • Icc+world+cup+2011+final+



  • Yahgo
    Sep 7, 10:13 AM
    There has been a lot said here and elsewhere on what Apple is going to release. But let�s step back and look at the big picture for a moment and think through this process.

    What we know:
    1. Apple maintains the largest online movie trailer site on the internet. They have the technology to stream data in HD and they just bought a level 4 data center in March this year to storage an enormous amount of data. (I�ll get to this later)
    2. HD downloads are enormous and storing them on your hard disk would fill up the disk in no time. So keeping the file for long periods of time is not an option.
    3. Apple sells more laptops then desktops and laptops have a smaller hard drive with limited capacity, no one wants an external hd to carry along with their laptop, it would defeat the purpose of being portable.
    4. Apple doesn�t make money on downloads, but selling the product that it runs on.
    5. iPods screens are too small to watch full length movies on, and their disk space is too limited for movies (iPod nano outsells the video iPod)
    6. FrontRow is made for displaying on the TV, not a computer monitor.
    7. People WILL NOT PAY $9.99 or $14.99 for a download of a movie, even with a burn option. DVDs can be bought at Wal-Mart or BestBuy for the same price and you get the cover and quality you want and deserve. ( I know a few mac fans will go out and buy whatever Apple puts out, but thinking of an average person )
    8. Steve Jobs said in an interview that most people only watch live action movies 1 or 2 times with the exception of animation, but music they listen to over and over again. And he hates variable pricing for content.

    So what does all this mean? I think we will see on Sept 12th a streaming rental service that runs off a new media device made to hook up to your TV and runs FrontRow with Showtime as a feature on it that looks a lot like the Movie Trailer section on FrontRow today, where you see the cover designs of the movie instead of a text. (Think about when you go to Blockbuster and all you see is cover designs, and a description on the back) With this service you will be able to see the cover design, the rating, run time, the description and preview a trailer of the movie. Then if you want you can �rent� it for $2.99. After watching the movie, the content is deleted; this would work a lot like pay-per-view. For music and photos, this device will wirelessly connect to your computer to stream music from iTunes and photos from iPhoto. The device will probably sell for around $149 - $299, depending on what it can do.

    But who knows� I�m probably completing wrong and Apple will release a download movie site, charge $9.99 for a movie download that around 600 MB per download and take 2 hours to download and release an airport express with video output and charge $129 for it.





    icc world cup final match 2011. ICC Cricket World Cup 2011
  • ICC Cricket World Cup 2011



  • Philberttheduck
    Sep 6, 05:22 PM
    I gave it a positive rating because it means the release of the iPhone is imminent and will be the sole feature of the next event. I mean, if Apple has the balls to stick the Mac Mini update right next to the iMac's release of the 24" model, they have a HUGER release.

    Crap, I don't know if I can afford both a fullscreen iPod AND an iPhone. You ask for a higher time for Apple.. and you (hopefully) get after Sept. 12. If only I was 18 and could buy stock...





    icc world cup final match 2011. icc world cup 2011 final match
  • icc world cup 2011 final match



  • isgoed
    Aug 30, 04:50 PM
    Anyway I need to get a new computer for my parents really soon...
    [�]
    What I would love to see though wouldn't be a Mac not that Mini, but something in a real case, without compromising for size. Put in the cheapest Intel CPU that is up to date, so you can toss in any faster CPU. Or better let the customer decide. Basic version would have a cheap CPU, maybe even a Celeron. Onboard graphics (but PCIx slot!). Accept ordinary disc drives, maybe even deliver without. Minimum amount of RAM... as low as 256 MB? Do anything to keep prices low, but give the machine a good case, size something around Mac Pro, maybe a bit smaller. Midi Tower size. Can be white plastic for example, should be stylish. Important are only the casing and the board, so the user can upgrade. That would really be something for switchers... they could simply plug in their old hardware (please at least driver support for all ATI and nVidia cards, the most important sound cards (Creative and VIA Envy24* I guess)). Ok, I think that will only stay a dream :(Are you looking for a Mac for you or your parents? :rolleyes:





    icc world cup final match 2011. ICC Cricket World Cup 2011
  • ICC Cricket World Cup 2011



  • NXTMIKE
    May 2, 04:22 PM
    Whatever happened to Command-Delete?

    ....this is starting to look like Aero in Windows Vista.

    See any similarities?

    http://thecustomizewindows.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/How-to-remove-the-confirmation-prompt-to-delete-any-file-in-Windows-7-2.png

    http://cdn.macrumors.com/article/2011/05/02/171331-lion_delete_evernote.jpg





    icc world cup final match 2011. icc world cup final match
  • icc world cup final match



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 19, 03:57 PM
    (Jesus, BBC reporting septics have fired 110 Tomahawks already, at $1 million each.

    Raytheon shares will be on the up soon).

    (plus the Brits have fired some)

    Nice edit. CNN was first. :p





    icc world cup final match 2011. icc world cup 2011 final match
  • icc world cup 2011 final match



  • steviem
    Mar 26, 02:55 PM
    Wow, this is pretty cool.

    I think Apple is waiting on the next PlayStation/Xbox to do something better.

    I can see them using AppleTV/iPad/iPhone to their advantage, having the same games running on all devices, keeping the same save points, so you can be at work, play some Madden or whatever on your iPhone on a bathroom break, then on the train home, pull out your iPad, continue where you left off, get home and continue your Franchise on the Apple TV.

    The HDMI dongle doesn't seem to be quite right yet, but I think this is encouraging for Apple and game developers.





    icc world cup final match 2011. ICC Cricket World cup 2011
  • ICC Cricket World cup 2011



  • skiltrip
    Oct 1, 07:51 AM
    Its been almost a month now how come their aren't more cases now now?

    Not sure. I do however, find it funny, that some of the major case manufacturers take so long to release cases. I realize the understanding is that Apple doesn't leak the specs until the day of the Keynote announcement. But, there were eBay sellers with silicone cases available the day of the Keynote (they may have even been up before, I didn't look) that fit perfectly. I bought some of them. So there ARE leaks in China, and the cheap case manufacturers get their hands on them successfully, so I don't know why the major manufacturers aren't privy to the same leaks.





    icc world cup final match 2011. world+cup+final+match+2011
  • world+cup+final+match+2011



  • iBorg20181
    Oct 24, 01:15 AM
    if you are gonna wait - macworld 07 will be the big update.

    Nope - Santa Rosa won't arrive until March or April, and that's when the next major upgrade will be made.

    ;)

    iBorg





    icc world cup final match 2011. icc world cup final match
  • icc world cup final match



  • boncellis
    Sep 6, 09:34 AM
    My first instinct was that Apple stuck with Yonah in the Mini because of something they're about to introduce next week. The "streaming video" device could very well fill the set-top box niche that the Mini does, only at a lower price for the same remote media functions.

    I was wondering which way it would go--I guess it's still up in the air. Basically I just see this as a $200 price drop, which is always welcome.





    icc world cup final match 2011. icc world cup final match 2011
  • icc world cup final match 2011



  • NateEssex
    Sep 27, 10:25 PM
    I just want to confirm that I did send them the $26 donation they asked for from their subscribers. I believe in what they do, even if I disagree with them on this issue (as noted ad naseum in this thread).

    Wow, I think $26 is a bit too high. I would pay $15 max.





    icc world cup final match 2011. icc world cup final match 2011
  • icc world cup final match 2011



  • 7thMac
    Mar 22, 04:42 PM
    I love the Classic. Everything doesn't need to run iOS. But there is room for improvement and when something better comes along I'll buy it. For now there doesn't seem to be any competition.





    kalsta
    May 2, 11:05 PM
    I'm glad Apple is thinking for themselves and leaving the purists behind as they adopt newer, better ways of doing things. The idea of installing from a disc image is ridiculous. Anyone I've explained it to can understand it, but always mention there must be a better way. "Install" is much better than launching a disc image, opening an applications window, and then dragging the icon over to the other window.

    Fair comment. Disk images and dragging apps into the application folder makes sense to me, but I can see how it might confuse new users. (I like the control of where I put my apps. For instance, when I am testing various trial apps I prefer to put them in categorised folders rather than litter my application folder with apps I may never use again or even remember what they do.)

    Pre- App Store we typically had this or a drawn out installation wizard, but nothing in-between. Why not a simple one window installer that offers to place the self-contained app package in the application folder by default? It could have an advanced button for more options, but keep it ultra simple and fast for most users.





    vincenz
    Feb 24, 01:31 PM
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/60005872@N08/5473950261/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/60005872@N08/5473950261/From left to right:
    20" Apple Cinema Display, 1st Gen. 16gb iPod Touch, Late 2008 MacBook Pro on top of Griffin iStand controlled Apple wireless keyboard and Magic mouse, 1TB Seagate external HDD, 32gb Ipad wifi only, 21" Samsung display, 2cd Gen. :apple: TV, Razer Lycosa keyboard and Razer Death Adder mouse which control a Windows XP box i built for my job(under the desk). You can barly see it but there is also a Power PC Mac Mini on top of the Windows machince which asks as a FTP server.:apple::apple::apple:

    Your link isn't working :confused:





    Eolian
    Sep 30, 10:17 AM
    I know exactly how you feel! I thought it was going to break!

    So, did you keep it?

    Just curious ... I'm on the fence here, really just waiting to see what else comes out in the next few weeks.





    roland.g
    Sep 1, 01:21 PM
    knowing Apple they may put a $1,999 price on it at intro, since they know there will be a mad rush of faithful. Then after a month or two when sales settle, drop the price to $1,899 for the holiday season. Both those prices could be $100 lower, depending on what the base config offers.





    Antares
    Sep 1, 01:43 PM
    I truly hope that this rumor turns out ot be false. My 20" Core Duo iMac is only 6 months old. I would be extremely distraught if a 23 incher comes out. Please Apple, wait until January 2007 to update the iMacs (or only update the processors, please).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment