Friday, May 20, 2011

mortal kombat legacy

mortal kombat legacy. mortal kombat legacy baraka.
  • mortal kombat legacy baraka.



  • prady16
    Sep 15, 05:33 PM
    sounds more like it!
    I don't expect iphone this christmas, though that would be absolutely great!





    mortal kombat legacy. Mortal Kombat: Legacy is
  • Mortal Kombat: Legacy is



  • Ed A.
    Apr 30, 05:01 PM
    yes, new imac's will come, but sadly the will probably come without:

    1- Matte screen option
    2- USB 3
    3- Blu-Ray

    apple will just give consumers part of the options they want.


    If they have a matte screen option for the new iMacs, I'll buy one. If not, then I'll hold out for some future update.





    mortal kombat legacy. mortal kombat legacy baraka.
  • mortal kombat legacy baraka.



  • JGowan
    Aug 23, 08:36 PM
    You have to wonder how tenuous Apple's position was considering that they have settled so early (in huge lawsuit time). 100 million dollars is a lot of money to spend to get Creative off their back.Well, it wasn't just this lawsuit. Five lawsuits were settled @ $20M a suit + no distractions of dragging this out... Plus they now are paid up FOREVER to use this license + they could recoup some money if Licenses are granted to others... doesn't sound as drastic as $100M is suddenly down the toilet. There's some value there for Apple.





    mortal kombat legacy. Mortal Kombat: Legacy Dragon
  • Mortal Kombat: Legacy Dragon



  • cfanyc
    Sep 26, 08:43 AM
    if the iphone gets wifi, FAT chance of verizon carrying it, the last thing they want is to lose on their $40 month data plan.

    once this comes out it should be a good time to re-evalutate my need for my treo 650 and verizon...





    mortal kombat legacy. of Mortal Kombat: Legacy
  • of Mortal Kombat: Legacy



  • cozmot
    Mar 14, 11:12 PM
    Bull�hit. It asked your permission, you just clicked through without reading.

    Not so much Bull�hit I encountered this before and you have to opt out, not in. This is trickery. This is another method that McAfee gets their beastly code propagated, since their scare tactics don't always work.

    There are so many updates that we have to run all the time, that you can't blame the hapless user for occasionally letting a sly scheme like this slip by them. I wouldn't buy a condom from McAfee, much less their anti-virus software that in my opinion, is worse that the problem they attempt to protect you from.





    mortal kombat legacy. Mortal Kombat: Legacy as I
  • Mortal Kombat: Legacy as I



  • epitaphic
    Sep 9, 08:56 AM
    This is interesting. So the frequency difference of 2.16 to 2.66 is 23% yet the MacPro is only 20-30% faster? So clock for clock, the iMac would be between 7% slower and 3% FASTER than the MacPro!

    There is no chance in hell there'll be a Conroe system for some time. This is also the reason the Mac Pros are all quads, a duo would be just as fast for all but the 0.001% of people that do stuff that fully utilizes the quad.





    mortal kombat legacy. mortal kombat legacy episode
  • mortal kombat legacy episode



  • wnurse
    Sep 18, 01:47 PM
    Who in their right mind would want a microsoft phone :eek: :eek:

    90% or so of the rest of the world that uses windows. Why do you ask?





    mortal kombat legacy. mortal kombat legacy baraka.
  • mortal kombat legacy baraka.



  • exFictitiouZ
    May 4, 03:57 AM
    I'd seen that. Confused, also...

    The reason why i7 seems slower than i5, and 6970M seems slower than 6750M is because they have different baselines. They compared SB i5 2.7GHz (I believe it's i5-2500S) to the previous gen i3 3.2GHz (i3-550), and compared SB i7 3.4GHz (i7-2600) to previous gen i7 2.93 (i7-870).

    For the graphics, they compared Radeon 6750M to 4670, and 6970M to 5750. No wonder why 6750M shows a greater performance increase.

    This information can be found at the footnote (:





    mortal kombat legacy. Mortal Kombat Legacy
  • Mortal Kombat Legacy



  • Unorthodox
    Aug 31, 02:50 PM
    We're doing it again....

    NEW MACBOOK PROS!
    NEW MACBOOKS!
    NEW UNDERWEAR!
    NEW IPOD NANOS!
    NEW IPODS!
    NEW IMACS!
    NEW ITUNES VIDEO STORE! (ITMS. iTunes Media Store?)
    NEW DISPLAYS!
    NEW ISIGHTS!
    NEW IPOD SOCKS!
    NEW IPHONE!
    NEW MAC MINI (how could I forget the mini)

    Have we learned nothing? Apple never lets everything out of the bag.

    w00t! Love it anyway. :D





    mortal kombat legacy. Mortal Kombat: Legacy has
  • Mortal Kombat: Legacy has



  • flopticalcube
    Apr 19, 11:00 PM
    No, I truly hate that place.. and all it stands for.

    Not you, the poster you were quoting was being sarcastic. I was drawing your attention to his sarcasism.





    mortal kombat legacy. of Mortal Kombat: Legacy
  • of Mortal Kombat: Legacy



  • Donz0r
    Sep 13, 11:21 PM
    I'm calling for another invite to go out w/ in the next 2 weeks saying "One More Thing" and we'll get the phone and the true vPod


    that'd be two more things, no vPod soon. iPhone, we can only hope





    mortal kombat legacy. Mortal Kombat Legacy Cast:
  • Mortal Kombat Legacy Cast:



  • Stridder44
    Sep 9, 04:59 AM
    And I'm thinking... why?! 10 years ago BeOS had this down pat. The whole system was multi-threaded and multi-processor aware from the kernel all the way up through the user interface including the system services used by all native applications. It was amazingly responsive and was reported (in major publications) to gain as much as 60-70% performance by having a second CPU. I realize MacOS X is based on some old NeXTStep code which was not made for multiple processors, but come on! This is the 21st century and Apple's been selling dual processor machines for about 5 years now.

    Anyway, this is great news. I'd been drooling over the new iMacs since they were announced and wondering how much I might gain by upgrading from my 2GHz G5 PowerMac. It's very enticing.

    I agree. This is ridiculous. It's like buying an HD tv and not getting HD channels...





    mortal kombat legacy. Mortal Kombat: Legacy
  • Mortal Kombat: Legacy



  • iMacThere4Iam
    Mar 23, 05:06 PM
    Seems to me that if the government has the right to monitor our behavior, we should have the right to monitor what the government is up to.
    Remember that old - fashioned rule called Probable Cause? There was a time when citizens didn't have to explain what they were doing or where they were to police on the street when there was nothing to justify suspicion.
    Now we take it for granted that the government can stop us and ask us questions and search our cars when we're not suspected of doing anything more than exercising our freedom to go where we wish.
    Meanwhile, I see drunk drivers on the road, and 20 state troopers manning a road block miles away, with no chance of catching said drunk driver because they're not out on patrol.
    These Apps allow law abiding citizens to avoid yet another obstacle in their quest to just get somewhere and be left alone without being hassled. Say No Apple, and publish the next round of letters these Senators send. I'll bet they will sound a tad more threatening, and people can see how these government gangsters really operate.





    mortal kombat legacy. “Mortal Kombat: Legacy”
  • “Mortal Kombat: Legacy”



  • ucfgrad93
    Apr 25, 01:23 AM
    Well I'm sorry to hear that happened to your father. My mother was in a similar situation a few years back. She cut off an idiot doing 20 under the speed limit, slammed on the brakes, and there was a wreck. The guy she cut off was found to be at fault for not maintaining a proper distance, my mother was not found at fault. She openly told the cops that she had just passed the guy, and after she passed she thought she saw a squirrel enter the road, so she slammed on the breaks. On top of doing $15,000 grand worth of damage to the guys car (which he had to pay for due to not having broadform insurance) she then sued him for her $2,000 deductible, and won. Sucks to be him, maybe he does the speed limit now.


    -Don

    Wow, your mom willingly caused a wreck, sued the guy, and you are proud of it. Man, you and your family are just pathetic.:rolleyes:





    mortal kombat legacy. “Mortal Kombat: Legacy” is a
  • “Mortal Kombat: Legacy” is a



  • Pavia
    Mar 24, 04:46 PM
    http://www.9to5mac.com/32948/jobs-no-usb-3-at-this-time/
    http://www.macrumors.com/2010/06/30/steve-jobs-suggests-blu-ray-not-coming-to-mac-anytime-soon/

    If they did go on and add either USB3 or blu-ray to Macs, they'd be removing it the following year, as it will become obsolete quite rapidly (maybe even more than USB 2.0).





    mortal kombat legacy. Mortal Kombat: Legacy,
  • Mortal Kombat: Legacy,



  • Mr. Gates
    Mar 23, 04:44 PM
    Looks like I have a new $#!T List





    mortal kombat legacy. mortal kombat legacy 2011
  • mortal kombat legacy 2011



  • MacGuy88
    Sep 14, 09:52 AM
    The merom/mbp thing is turning to be the macrumors' production of Godot.


    Nothing like a like a little classic literature thrown into a forum of computer hardware.:D





    mortal kombat legacy. mortal kombat legacy episode
  • mortal kombat legacy episode



  • aeaglex07
    Apr 20, 10:40 AM
    Don't rely on encryption to protect you in any way. The police can crack it, as can hackers, and they can simply demand with a court order that you give them the password. Then you're forced to essentially testify against yourself. No, pleading the 5th won't help.

    *We Luvz Big Bruther* :(





    mortal kombat legacy. mortal kombat legacy episode 2
  • mortal kombat legacy episode 2



  • iStudentUK
    Apr 19, 06:43 AM
    I wonder how long it will be until every tech company is suing every other tech company.

    This is getting silly!





    rdrr
    Sep 15, 05:48 PM
    I have posted this link before but with the latest news maybe they will tap Motorola shoulder again. Look at the Motorola e690, looks a lot like what people have been envisioning in an Apple phone.

    http://board.phonehk.com/viewthread.php?tid=190533&extra=page%3D1





    simonthewolf
    Aug 24, 09:59 AM
    So what happens if Uncle Bill buys Creative? :eek:





    Warbrain
    Apr 20, 10:54 AM
    No prob. Sorry I wasn't more verbose at first. I actually edited it fast (on my iPhone lol) but it took a min.

    Hey, good on you for being a trooper on it. I always nitpick when people reply with one word.





    Calidude
    Mar 23, 06:56 PM
    Maybe certain municipalities do list them, but NJ does not have a law like that.


    And all of you who say "the country is in flames", "unemployment is high", and ask how politicians can focus their time on this is amazing...you people are stupid. Do you understand how being a politician works? What their staff does all day? That you can't fix a nation in a day?

    And not that it really matters, but our problem in America is that we're refusing to accept the global economy and that we can't remain a strong manufacturer and a strong service provider...tariffs and taxes won't accomodate both happily.

    We still have an incredibly strong economy, so I don't really see what anyone is complaining about...
    Wow you are in such denial that I feel sorry for you.





    ezekielrage_99
    May 1, 12:52 AM
    I'm looking at getting a new iMac fingers crossed for the following:
    - Bluray (I know... but it would be nice)
    - Thunderbolt
    - USB3
    - AMD Radeon HD 67XX-68XX with up to 2GB RAM (it wont happen though :()
    - Space for 2 HDD (I know, again it would be nice for two internal drives)
    - i5 and i7.. Hopefully no i3 in the line up.
    - Up to 24GB...

    Again if I can't get an iMac with beefier video card it looks like another Alienware with Linux...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment