Friday, May 20, 2011

new york times best seller list

new york times best seller list. New York Times Bestseller List
  • New York Times Bestseller List



  • jonregler
    Apr 22, 01:43 PM
    Checked these out at the airport again last week and love them. Perfect timing for me, I swore I'd hold out for Lion (unless my 2007 MBP dies by then), looks like I'll reap extra benefits for my somewhat difficult patience!





    new york times best seller list. New York Times Best Seller
  • New York Times Best Seller



  • AidenShaw
    Sep 9, 10:03 AM
    Probably Apple's most impressive, solid and reliable machine at the moment
    I don't think that there's any data yet on failure rates and problems with the new Core 2 iMacs...





    new york times best seller list. NY Times Best-Seller List
  • NY Times Best-Seller List



  • Thunderhawks
    Mar 22, 02:56 PM
    I don't know if they can make the iMacs look better, IMO. They look really nice. hardware improvements would be the best way to keep these machines alive. unless ofcourse they pull of something amazing like they always do lol.

    To each their own, but in all reality, these are the best looking "all-in-ones" that i have ever seen.

    How about folding a 27" in the middle?

    54 inch screen , sweet:-)





    new york times best seller list. New York Times Bestseller
  • New York Times Bestseller



  • res1233
    May 1, 12:54 AM
    Call me clumsy or whatever, but I hate the 'corners': I accidentally trigger them all the time on a frien's machine. Mostly because I use the Apple menu a lot. I DO miss the old mouse's side buttons/center button!

    Experienced mac users know to assign modifier keys to those corners to prevent that. I have the top left corner set to turn my display off (good for porn), but only when the command key is pressed.





    new york times best seller list. New York Times Best Seller
  • New York Times Best Seller



  • Evangelion
    Sep 6, 01:47 AM
    I'm also not sure about the bittorrent thing. It's nice in theory, but even with bittorrent, movies will take a while to download. The problem with that is that you can't watch a bittorrent movie until the whole thing has downloaded, whereas with traditional quicktime downloads, you can start watching as soon as you have a decent enough buffer. And iTMS is all about instant gratification.

    Well, the good thing (as far as Apple is concerned) with Bittorrent is that it makes it easier and cheaper to distribute content, the fact that it can make RECEIVING the said content faster is just a nice bonus. And who is to say that they couldn't combine the good parts of Quicktime (instant-on) with the good parts of Bittorrent (distributed distribution).





    new york times best seller list. ny times best seller list
  • ny times best seller list



  • InuNacho
    Apr 25, 12:55 PM
    The only thing I can think of is the removal of the optical drive.





    new york times best seller list. #21 – The New York Times Adult
  • #21 – The New York Times Adult



  • cmaier
    Nov 13, 05:18 PM
    So why can't you use an official Apple API on the iPhone? That's crazy.

    He's taking the fact that Apple has the legal right to object and extrapolating that it somehow makes sense for them to do so.





    new york times best seller list. new york times best seller
  • new york times best seller



  • harry20larry
    Apr 11, 07:51 AM
    I am confused. If your Mac is networked, why not just share your music folder on your network so any computer etc can play the music from the shared music folder on the mac?

    Because what I ultimately want is an airplay/airmusic station ready to play from any of the 9 iOS/iTunes devices in the house wirelessly in the family area.





    new york times best seller list. New York Times Best-Seller
  • New York Times Best-Seller



  • chuckles:)
    Oct 12, 10:27 PM
    i think it looks cool.





    new york times best seller list. OMG I#39;m a New York Times Best
  • OMG I#39;m a New York Times Best



  • MattInOz
    Jan 3, 12:20 AM
    Maybe you can say that with OS X and and even Windows, but IOS is different in that the user can't run anything that isn't built in or doesn't come from the app store. That's what Android fans call "closed" or a "walled garden." It makes IOS even more secure than the Mac OS.

    Like I said before, there is no reason to think that targeting IOS will be even half as successful as the dramatically unsuccessful attacks on OS X over the last decade, no matter what Antivirus vendors would like you to think.

    Ummm.... Didn't most of the early iOS jail breaking methods target holes in OS. Sure more grey hat than black hat but risk is there to be aware of regardless of platform.





    new york times best seller list. New York Times Bestseller
  • New York Times Bestseller



  • tsadi
    Mar 30, 12:00 PM
    To those bitching a few threads back about no jobs - well, at least the lawyers and linguists get a job.





    new york times best seller list. 1 on the New York Times best
  • 1 on the New York Times best



  • auxplage
    Sep 26, 07:20 AM
    I may have to break down and buy my first cell phone. I feel so out of place being 18 and in college without a cell phone. Well, at least when I do get the "iPhone" I can be "cool" for three months? :o :rolleyes: :)





    new york times best seller list. The New York Times Best
  • The New York Times Best



  • Balli
    Aug 29, 05:34 AM
    I imagine Santa Rosa would be long gone by summer '08.

    Why? Is Santa Rosa not due out around spring / summer 2007? I am sure it will still be around a year after it is released.





    new york times best seller list. New York Times Best Seller
  • New York Times Best Seller



  • bousozoku
    Aug 23, 06:02 PM
    I hope this eventually leads to Sound Blaster support for macs.

    I hope not. We've been down that...well, it wasn't even a road...it was a road construction project.

    Creative created a Fourpoint card, priced it like the DD5.1 card, and didn't work on the drivers past the initial release at a time when Mac OS X was becoming important, so it was never Mac OS X-compatible or reasonably good.

    As far as the patent debates went, the filing system and visual access were patents that seemed all too generic.





    new york times best seller list. the New York Times Graphic
  • the New York Times Graphic



  • Counter
    Sep 29, 05:50 PM
    ...My initial reaction was similar to many, in that I couldnt' imagine why people would want a digital file with no physical media, no artwork, and digital rights management, but I've begun to feel this will gain the same appeal as digital audio has...

    Right. All that and the picture isn't as good, the audio isn't as good, there's no cost benefit.

    If they were half price I wouldn't by any. Max I would pay is a third of the fee to rent.

    However, I will never use the iTunes store for music either. I like hard copies, album artwork, printed cd's, how they look on a shelf. But this is being real clinical about it, hard copies mean so much more than that.

    I don't want to have to turn my computer on to see my music collection.

    I'm not against the purely digital medium, it will just never be for me. I remember somebody saying on here when some sales statistics got posted 'it seems people are still buying music the traditional way'. LOL Factor Ten. CD's are going nowhere. Vinyl is coming back for christs sake, let alone CD's dying. Few real bands today release a record and don't have it on vinyl.

    The current movie offering will only sell on ease of purchase.

    I will always want shelves full of cool stuff to flick through. It doubles as one of the, if not thee, coolest features of a room.





    new york times best seller list. Salcedo. New York Times#39;
  • Salcedo. New York Times#39;



  • LimeiBook86
    Apr 4, 11:49 AM
    As the story says: "A private armed security guard interrupted the burglars and at some point, gunfire was exchanged with the two male burglars, who were also armed, Facicci said."

    The burglars were shooting at him also. So the security guard acting in self defense. It wasn't like they were unarmed and while they ran away he shot them.





    new york times best seller list. New York Times to make ebook
  • New York Times to make ebook



  • Vegasman
    Apr 19, 09:11 AM
    This doesn't look like an iPhone 3GS? :confused:

    http://www.parallelimported.co.nz/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/a/samsung_galaxy_tab_white_back.jpg

    Mmmm... It looks like a Galaxy Tab. Look at the big logo in the middle. ;)





    new york times best seller list. New York Times Best Seller
  • New York Times Best Seller



  • daneoni
    Sep 12, 03:03 PM
    Looks like the iPods are still at 5G with some tweaks, which is weird considering they had a whole year. I feel no urge to upgrade my current model no major difference for me. Search functions would be pretty sweet though. Wonder why they didnt just give the current 5G iPods that feature with a software update.

    The new nanos look really tempting. a 4GB silver would go nicely with my PB.





    new york times best seller list. The New York Times today
  • The New York Times today



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 4, 12:47 PM
    I know. And heroics by gun toting civilians is mostly a product of fantasy as well. The idea of whipping your gun out to save the day is absurd.

    It's only fantasy because not enough law-abiding civilians are toting guns.

    Virginia Tech, Trolley Square, Columbine, Ft. Hood, the list goes on and on - someone trained, armed, and on location in any of those tragedies could have been a godsend.

    The fact an off-duty policeman was onsite at Trolley Square certainly saved many lives, but an armed, trained civilian could have done the same.





    Peace
    Sep 5, 10:46 AM
    Appleinsider is indeed putting out a lot of info.
    Thats the scary part..
    Could well be Apple is going after Appleinsider like it did with Thinksecret by "feeding it" tons of misleading info to get the "other rat"..





    citizenzen
    Apr 16, 10:38 PM
    Paying higher taxes in Canada is well worth the benefits here IMO.

    So I guess when/if you return to the states you'll be a liberal?

    Good for you for finally seeing the light! :D





    bordenkecher
    Sep 16, 12:31 PM
    i dont know if anyone has said this yet, but why dont they just turn a ipod into a phone instead of turning a phone into an ipod... seriously, an 80gig ipod w/ the ability to call and text people and etc. alhtough, i suppose the tech isnt there to make it small enough for the average consumer to enjoy





    LarryC
    Apr 22, 03:06 PM
    Sounds great!

    Maybe we'll see a new Mini with Thunderbolt and an SSD option during the same time frame!

    One can hope...

    I thought that the biggest benefit of the mini was its low price. Stick an SSD in there and that will be gone.





    rdlink
    Apr 22, 07:53 PM
    Enjoy it, I love my 13" :cool:.


    +1

    I've owned an early 2009 Macbook Aluminum, an early 2009 MBP with 8GB of RAM, an I7 iMac, and a Mac Mini server to go along with various Windows machines over the years. My MBA is the best computer I've ever owned. Fabulous!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment