Friday, May 20, 2011

new wii 2 controllers

new wii 2 controllers. The prototype ps4 controller?
  • The prototype ps4 controller?



  • miloblithe
    Sep 6, 09:29 AM
    I think the $599 model, now with the core duo of course, is a good deal. I can't really say the same thing about the $799 model.

    Although, a refurb core solo can now be had for $479. :)

    The $799 model isn't a very good deal compared to the iMac, definitely. Add memory to get up to 1GB, and put in a 160GB HD like the $1199 iMac model, and you're already up to $1074 for the mini. For that $125 extra dollars you get a graphics card, a significantly faster processor, faster HD, a bit more expandability, and of course a screen.

    Unless you specifically want the mini form factor, or have specific limit intentions for its use, it's not that good deal as a computer. If it were $100, that'd make a huge difference.





    new wii 2 controllers. Wii 2 Rumored To Get Codename,
  • Wii 2 Rumored To Get Codename,



  • Peace
    Jul 19, 03:54 PM
    Woo Hoo!! Keep it up guys!!





    new wii 2 controllers. wii 2 controller ign. New
  • wii 2 controller ign. New



  • mdntcallr
    Aug 16, 10:39 AM
    wireless ipod?

    don't know if it means anything to me. bluetooth headphones/control? hell yeah, that could work.

    I'd rather just get them to have the bigger videoscreen ipod finally work.





    new wii 2 controllers. According to sources the new
  • According to sources the new



  • lordonuthin
    Nov 8, 07:00 PM
    Originally Posted by SciFrog
    Got #7 spot on the team!

    Now it gets much harder, a month and a half at least.

    The team is doing great with 230k PPD 
    we should maintain our rank at least, but I have a feeling many windows teams have not discovered the bigadv units yet. Rumor is if GPU3 is stable, it might make it to Linux.

    The higher you get the lonelier you are :p I'll be there soon enough...

    I was thinking bigadv units weren't available on windows, just Mac and linux, maybe I misread that.


    congrats. i sure hope GPU3 makes it linux. that would really get us some more points

    If gpu3 runs well on linux a lot of people will start getting more points I suspect - like me - I just haven't had time to mess with gpu2 for a while so I hope they get it out soon!!





    new wii 2 controllers. wii 2 controller.
  • wii 2 controller.



  • m2uk
    Sep 1, 11:57 AM
    Whatever, PLEASE PLEASE more than 2gb limit ! I am waiting for a new Imac (have my 20" intel Imac from my studio room presently in my office after selling my G5 and have been holding on for the post WWDC launch window... really don't want to wait until net year and the PowerMac replacements will be too noisy.





    new wii 2 controllers. More Wii 2 Rumors
  • More Wii 2 Rumors



  • syklee26
    Sep 7, 10:33 AM
    I checked around at comp usa, best buy and even the apple store to see if the mini's they had in stock would be reduced in price because of the new ones that came out.

    Best buy and Comp USA had no clue that new models were released and would not budge in price. I dont know what the apple store policy is.

    Shouldnt comp usa and best buy reduce the price of the core solo minis they have left?

    technically they are NOT the same system because previously 1.66 Duo had superdrive but the new system has combo drive in it. and i think for 1.66 system Hard drive shrunk to 60gb.





    new wii 2 controllers. wii 2 controller.
  • wii 2 controller.



  • shabbasuraj
    Oct 23, 09:18 AM
    Tuesday is the day.

    I think it is for real.





    allegedly....





    new wii 2 controllers. More Wii 2 Controller Details
  • More Wii 2 Controller Details



  • HecubusPro
    Aug 29, 05:51 PM
    The trustiness completely depends on who they link to.

    Don't you mean "truthiness?" :D Sorry, I love the Colbert Report.





    new wii 2 controllers. Nintendo Wii 2
  • Nintendo Wii 2



  • macidiot
    Jul 20, 02:00 PM
    Just to give some more figures - Gartner says worldwide PC sales are 55 million compared to 49.5 million this time last year, and 16.6 million in the US compared to 15.6 million last year.

    But I wonder where they got 766,000 from. The sales figures separate out retail from regional sales, but considering that most Apple stores are in the US, the vast majority of the 216,000 retail sales would be in the US, so US sales could be anything between 642,000-858,000. That's 3.9%-5.2% US market share. Looks like they picked a percentage right in the middle, but I would say it's nearer to 5%. Of course, worldwide it's still only 2.4%.

    To put this in perspective, Dell sold 9.73 million PC worldwide and 5.3 million in the US, ie. 7x Apple's shipments.


    According to Gartner, Apple US marketshare last quarter was 4.8%.





    new wii 2 controllers. 2 x Controller Strap
  • 2 x Controller Strap



  • chameleon81
    May 2, 04:33 PM
    you people like to discuss about everything.





    new wii 2 controllers. nintendo wii 2 controller. Wii
  • nintendo wii 2 controller. Wii



  • SFStateStudent
    Sep 14, 01:55 PM
    Oh, great! We listen to a company that says "all generic brand foods taste the same as brand name foods!" I'm waiting to hear what Ralph Nader says...ROFL :p





    new wii 2 controllers. (If you#39;re new to the Wii 2
  • (If you#39;re new to the Wii 2



  • longsilver
    Sep 5, 09:10 AM
    It is back up but I can't spot any update. And from what I can tell, none of the other countries' stores went down at all.





    new wii 2 controllers. wii 2 controller screen.
  • wii 2 controller screen.



  • Prom1
    Nov 29, 10:05 PM
    Imagine this if you will for a moment....

    iPHONE in hand you snap a photo. take a video, update a contact or just want to send the video to your blog or .MAC Account.....

    You do so with ONE click or 2 but no more than 3 for a FLICKR account.

    BUT wait. Your .MAC account is integrated to your Mac so not only does your .MAC account have the video but so does your Mac! Now you get home and can use iMovie to edit that video. :D

    Or better yet use a nice easy Menu system to "Remotely USE iMovie" to edit that movie you've just recorded, and uploaded to your .MAC or to your Mac (via iTV) or just show a preview to those at home - kinda like file sharing or say to other Macurmors.com members!!!

    That would KILL ANYTHING out on the market!





    new wii 2 controllers. wii 2 controller mockup. wii 2
  • wii 2 controller mockup. wii 2



  • Audio Blood
    Nov 27, 04:50 AM
    Target had a bunch of $1.99, $3.99 and $5.99 videos. All four for $20:

    Gifts:
    http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID15166/images/the-hangover(1).jpg
    http://www.dvdnear.com/images/Superbad-Unrated-Two-Disc-Special-Edition-B000WZEZG8-L.jpg

    For myself:
    http://dvdmedia.ign.com/dvd/image/article/106/1063536/where-the-wild-things-are-now-20100125064238890-000.jpg
    http://virlib.brinkster.net/acy/ACYIMAGES_DVD/DVD_happy_feet.jpg

    I saw Alice in Wonderland too which I might go to a different store for. I turned around a sec and the girl next to me grabbed it, argh.

    And a couple of weeks ago, a coat and some black jeans:
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2506/4167932845_b0b8f1f9b1.jpg

    http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7476/screenshot20101127at249.png





    new wii 2 controllers. Wii remote controller(Wiimote)
  • Wii remote controller(Wiimote)



  • motulist
    Aug 7, 04:02 AM
    And cars are going to come with a special dock built in to the dash that interfaces your iPhone with your car. They're calling it the Apple Basket.





    new wii 2 controllers. Wii 2 Controller Sports Touch
  • Wii 2 Controller Sports Touch



  • aiqw9182
    Mar 24, 04:35 PM
    True, but its a wait for the overzealot AMD CPU fan base. AMD is very well behind Intel right now in CPUs. Their 6-core offerings barely match the processing power of a i7-870; which is a 4-core, 1156 socket! They can't even match the 1366 socket yet... not to mention the monster of a CPU that is the i7-980X.


    Shhh... don't tell him that. He insists that it will only be a "small performance edge". �AMD





    new wii 2 controllers. Wii 2 HD Controller amp; Portal 2
  • Wii 2 HD Controller amp; Portal 2



  • finchna
    Aug 24, 09:53 PM
    any ideas for specs?





    new wii 2 controllers. Nintendo Wii 2 controllers
  • Nintendo Wii 2 controllers



  • Benguitar
    Nov 24, 08:12 AM
    Totally overkill for a pair of Oakley's, but hey, that's your choice. They're not our sunglasses.

    I'm not rich, But I plan on getting another pair in the future, So when I'm carrying $400.00 worth of merchandise that can be fit into a water proof, shock proof, dust proof, etc case that only cost $40.00 I'm happy with it.



    Sorry why do you need to keep then dry?! I'm sure they will get wet if you are a coast guard! and how much was that case?

    Not saying that I need to keep them dry, But mainly for shock, drop, dirt stuff.

    I don't want to put $200-$400 dollars worth of sunglasses just "in my carryon or checked bag" knowing how things get handled in airports.

    I'm also a guitarists, So, I tend to be a little on the protective side of things when I use cases. ;)

    Case cost $40.00





    new wii 2 controllers. Wii Controller Dock with 2
  • Wii Controller Dock with 2



  • kalun
    Oct 23, 11:00 PM
    Meanwhile, product checks (http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=2163) indicate that several European hardware distributers "ran dry" of MacBook and MacBook Pro inventory several weeks ago.

    Well, in Japan, there are enough Macbook Pro so that it is shipped within 24 hours. so...ya....





    tingly
    Mar 22, 03:42 PM
    Flash RAM isn't big/affordable enough to kill the classic yet.





    ipodG8TR
    Aug 17, 01:32 PM
    XM blows as compared to Sirius

    Especially since they have ads on their music stations now. Sirius had 600,00 subscribers before Stern and now has over 4 million. Sirius WILL surpass XM sometime in the next year. The reasons are simple:

    1. Howard Stern
    2. Exclusive NFL, NBA, NHL (all now) and Nascar (as of 2007) programming.
    3. Commercial-free music stations





    DesignDJ
    Oct 23, 08:50 AM
    This news just in....

    "My infant son began to cry when I placed the MacBook Pro in my shopping cart this morning, this is a clear indication that the MBP could be updated as soon as this week. More news to follow..."





    peterjhill
    Sep 6, 06:58 PM
    I'd rather buy than rent... but that's me. I am already ripping my dvds to disk anyway (thanks handbrake). I would guess that just like songs, we will be able to burn a dvd that will play in any dvd player... likely limiting the number of times you can burn a dvd. Of course we will be able to back up the DRMd copy. It is about time that people start considering using hard disks to back up their files and not dvd-r's. When 10.5 comes out, everyone will want an external drive to use with time machine anyway..

    As for other companies coming out with downloadable movies, will they work on both mac and pcs? What DRM works on both Mac and Windows? fairplay or windows media? Maybe the mac market is small, but I wonder how the market is with people who buy media online that buy fairplay content versus WMP?





    Chundles
    Aug 7, 05:18 AM
    Aussie waiters must earn a fortune. My sister in law worked as a waitress in the USA and earned over US$1000 per weekend in wages and tips. So what's it like in Oz?

    We don't get tips. The comparison was between minimum wage in Alberta, Canada and regular award wages in NSW (same as minimum wage).

    NSW minimum wage for class 3 waiter at age 23: $17ph mon-fri, $20ph sat, $24ph sun.

    Alberta minimum wage ~5.90ph regardless of day, level and age.

    Mind you this was back in both wages have gone up since.

    I earnt over $5000 in about 3 months working 5 nights a week for a max of about 5 hours per shift.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment