Friday, May 20, 2011

new york mets david wright

new york mets david wright. NEW YORK -- It isn#39;t often
  • NEW YORK -- It isn#39;t often



  • cleanup
    Nov 25, 11:30 PM
    My new ride:

    http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/dynamic/00453/pg-4-popemobile-1-p_453109s.jpg

    Better be safe than sorry, right Benguitar? :)

    Although, in all honesty, my last purchase:
    http://www.abercrombie.ca/anf/onlinestore/collection/37416_04_d.jpghttp://www.abercrombie.ca/anf/onlinestore/collection/34838_01_d.jpg
    http://www.abercrombie.ca/anf/onlinestore/collection/37058_01_d.jpghttp://www.abercrombie.ca/anf/onlinestore/collection/42900_04_d.jpg





    new york mets david wright. David Wright 2010 New York
  • David Wright 2010 New York



  • chutch15
    Sep 13, 09:05 AM
    There is certainly space.





    new york mets david wright. The New York Mets#39; David
  • The New York Mets#39; David



  • GregA
    Nov 29, 05:21 PM
    Apple has the TV Shows issue fixed, thanks to $1.99 per show on iTunes and season passes. However, live content is the big issue. I would love to ditch my cable tv subscription and go soley iTV. But I like to watch sports, especially baseball and football. Also you need TV for news events, especially breaking news.
    Very interesting, I hadn't thought of it quite that way but it makes great sense. Apple can make a deal for streaming news relatively cheaply (maybe free). Sport will be a premium (think of the standard costs for subscribing to sports on cable), but ESPN (via Disney) may be quite willing to do that, and so might others.

    That would pretty well replace the need for traditional PayTV - though I still think there's a gap on rental (or subscription?) of TV shows & movies that I only want to watch ONCE.
    I think iTV will include 'remote desktop' functionality - if you have a BT mouse and keyboard then you will be able to operate your Mac that is in another room via iTV.
    Not sure if it's needed, but would be interesting. Especially a remote desktop that can run without the user on the computer knowing that you're connected (on a separate account).
    "Nor will Apple (immediately) enable the iTV to act as a digital video recorder, because that might step on TV network toes before Apple is ready to do so. "
    Yeah, Apple is playing an interesting balancing game there....
    ?In regards to the iTV, will Apple maybe release different versions?
    1. Just stream and 802.11n Hub Device
    2. With HD and EyeTv.
    3. Mac Mini/iTv Combo Media CenterPerhaps using a 3rd party like Elgato with EyeTV is the answer to making the iTV a DVR - without Apple angering the networks. EyeTV already is a DVR on a Mac, could it work on the iTV? If the iTV has a hard disk, I suspect it could. EyeTV can convert a recorded TV show to iPod format too... so it might do the same for iTV format and save some space. (If iTV can't handle EyeTV, I guess Elgato could write a simple application to remotely tell your Mac what to record, and show on your iTV).

    I like the concept of a range of products (like the iPod).
    Imagine companies like NBC, FOX, Warner, etc. have their own "channel" on iTV using front row to show their content. I think is very doable.I've thought about this one for a while, and I do think it's important. Imagine Universal putting up their Universal "iTV channel (page)" which showcases all the Universal content - including NBC TV shows, USA network & Scifi channel, downloadable movie previews and TV ads, streaming special presentations, NBC News Video Podcasts, iTunes purchases, etc

    I'd like to take the "virtual channel" a step further though. Could a scifi club setup a "scifi page" with links to shows from any channel - podcasts, previews, and links for watching broadcast (or download or record/DVR?), etc? Would I even care what channel a show was on if I knew that my city's scifi club had a great "virtual channel" that found everything I could access?

    Same goes for any genre of course... if I'm a horse buff, I can get all the horse shows I want. If my local sports team has a iTV page ("virtual channel") then I don't care what channel their game is broadcast on - I just want to watch it (and download other interesting stuff). Etc





    new york mets david wright. New York Mets Photo Day
  • New York Mets Photo Day



  • jeffu
    Nov 29, 09:06 AM
    you know, I'm trying to figure out why the Zune is so universally hated, and I can't.

    And what's wrong with a larger screen that works in both landscape and portrait? I have a feeling that were the iPod to have gotten this functionality first everyone would be tripping over their credit cards to order one.

    I dunno, just seems like everyone is getting overly excited on joining the "trash the zune" bandwagon that they aren't willing to give any credit where it's due.

    I agree completely - yes the Zune has some issues and yes it's a bit too big right now and yes I love my Ipod - but I do think the competition is a good thing - the graphics on the Zune are really sweet! Come on, Apple is the graphics champ and looking at the menus for iPod compared to Zune it's easy to see Apple could and should be doing more.

    Also the screen - great idea to have it rotate .

    Like I said - still love the ipod, but would like to see some of these the enhancements roll over to the apple side.





    new york mets david wright. New York Mets v Washington
  • New York Mets v Washington



  • iphone3gs16gb
    Jan 9, 04:35 PM
    I was finally able to take my own pics of my just acquired '88 BMW 325is with M50B25TU engine swap. Darn this car is quick and handles so very well.

    Don't mind my nerdy self, It's who I am and I have come to accept it over a decade ago:D

    http://oomsgfx.com/misc/Posts%20on%20Forums/E30%20pics/DSC_4945.jpg

    http://oomsgfx.com/misc/Posts%20on%20Forums/E30%20pics/DSC_4961.jpg

    http://oomsgfx.com/misc/Posts%20on%20Forums/E30%20pics/DSC_4998.jpg

    http://oomsgfx.com/misc/Posts%20on%20Forums/E30%20pics/DSC_5027.jpg

    That bimmer is my dream car...it looks so clean and well cared for

    how much did you get it for?





    new york mets david wright. David Wright homers twice for
  • David Wright homers twice for



  • BLUELION
    Apr 3, 01:52 PM
    Turn on a TV, read a newspaper, or go online and check out the news...Japan is having a national disaster over there affecting the ability of workers to get to work, not to mention eat uncontaminated food.

    No work by workers, means no products made. No products made, means no supply for anyone, including Apple.

    Wake up count-chocula, no hype just the reality of the world Peter pan. Im sure the people of Japan are very sorry for causing you to be annoyed.

    Unbelievable!

    Cranking up the hype machine when the product is out of stock every where is classic Apple.

    Annoying.





    new york mets david wright. David Wright - New York Mets
  • David Wright - New York Mets



  • RayLancer
    Sep 24, 11:41 AM
    I've been reading some reviews on the iPad Belkin Grip Vue Clear and a few reporting the cases started yellowing after a few weeks... I might get the tint black version instead now.





    new york mets david wright. new york mets david wright
  • new york mets david wright



  • Mac Fly (film)
    Sep 1, 03:25 PM
    http://static.flickr.com/95/231249512_9eccfef387_o.jpg





    new york mets david wright. new york mets david wright
  • new york mets david wright



  • m4rc
    Mar 28, 11:50 AM
    Maybe he will go away and stop making up senseless rubbish if we just agree with him? Yes, Apple is dieing. Maybe a month, maybe a few weeks, but not long now. Such a shame. Gonna miss them. All because they didn't make a $500 computer, which cost more than that to make and market properly. They really should have listened to Imac_Japan you know, he saw it coming. Just think, if they hadn't been wasting their energy on that stupid iPod.......

    Has he gone yet?





    new york mets david wright. David Wright New York Mets
  • David Wright New York Mets



  • durvivor
    Oct 23, 01:19 PM
    In my opinion, there is a VERY good possibility of the Macbook Pros being updated tomorrow. Here's Why:
    If you look at the Macbook Pro's "last updated" section, you'll notice that it was April 24, 2006. Tomorrow will be October 24, exactly 6 month's difference. Coincidence? perhaps, but in my opinion if it's not tomorrow, it's not until late November.

    Awesome, this means there will be further Macbook and Macbook Pro updates on April 24th (a Tuesday). I'm guessing that will be too early for Santa Rosa w/ Robsin caching technology. But, I bet there will be speed increases, graphics and hd increases.





    new york mets david wright. jerseys,New York Mets 5# David
  • jerseys,New York Mets 5# David



  • globalhemp
    Nov 29, 04:05 PM
    AT&T offers a service called "Homezone" (http://www.sbc.com/gen/general?pid=7910) which uses 2WIRE (http://www.2wire.com/?p=11) products.

    Of course, it has an ugly interface you'd expect from most companies outside Apple. Microsoft's Media Center even does a better job.

    I hope that Apple's iTV will do more than play content that's in the next room on my iMac, I'd much rather see an offering that allows my home / office to be remotely accessed such as what is possible today with Sling Media (http://www.slingmedia.com/indexa.php).

    1. You attach a Sling Box to your cable / satellite tv at home / work
    2. Attach your broadband network to Sling Box
    3. Access your Sling Box from anywhere that has a broadband connection

    So, if you live in Sunnyvale, CA, you can travel to Chicago and still watch the local news in Silicon Valley or San Francisco. Or, you can travel to Tokyo and watch not only the news from back home, but any of your satellite / cable channels, as well as content on your DVR. I'm sure that you could even hook-up a camera to see your wife and kids at home if you wanted to as well.

    Anyhow, I think this is much cooler than watching a slideshow of the photos on my iMac in the next room, or listening to the music from my iMac on my television. I mean AirTunes pretty much already does that.

    So, I'm still hopeful that Apple has something more up their sleeves. Otherwise, iTV will be as popular as oh, say the iPod Hi-Fi.

    As for portable movies, a true video iPod already exists as well. Its called "PocketDish" (http://www.pocketdish.com/?section=home) from DishNetwork. PocketDish allows users to sync their DVR content and take it with them. So, record Spiderman for the kids, sync it, and go on that road trip. The largest PocketDish has a 7" LCD (480x234 pixel resolution) and sells for $399.





    new york mets david wright. new york mets david wright
  • new york mets david wright



  • Blue Velvet
    Mar 24, 12:49 PM
    You weren't born gay, you chose to be gay.


    Please provide some medical, scientific or psychiatric evidence from a reputable source that sexual orientation is a choice.





    new york mets david wright. New York Mets Authentic David
  • New York Mets Authentic David



  • hansolo669
    Mar 1, 10:46 AM
    As much as I hate clutter, I'm a bit of a collector as well. Usually, whenever I get a free Mac (and most of the Macs I get are free), I sell them, but whenever I come across a free classic or really old Mac, I figure "eh, it isn't worth anything, might as well keep it..." and the collection builds from there. So far, I've got an SE/30, two PowerBook 180s, an eMac, a PowerMac G4 AGP (I think), an iMac G3, a Performa 5200CD, and an Apple //e. They all boot, but one of the PBs is iffy. I've also owned two 1.25GHz PowerBook G4s, a PowerMac G5 dual 2.0, two 1.83GHz Mac Minis, a 1.66GHz Mac Mini, several iMac G5s, a G4 Quicksilver, a MacBook Pro, an iMac G4, and maybe some others I'm forgetting. Only ones I paid for were some of the iMac G5s, the MBP, and two of the Mac Minis.

    And I've only been an Apple user since 2006 :p

    impressive! it seems every one can find random old mac easer than me :P , oh well lol.





    new york mets david wright. New York Mets 5 David Wright
  • New York Mets 5 David Wright



  • sauer228
    Apr 19, 11:59 AM
    Just in time for the back to school promo!





    new york mets david wright. Save: 60% off. MLB New York
  • Save: 60% off. MLB New York



  • GregA
    Nov 29, 05:21 PM
    Apple has the TV Shows issue fixed, thanks to $1.99 per show on iTunes and season passes. However, live content is the big issue. I would love to ditch my cable tv subscription and go soley iTV. But I like to watch sports, especially baseball and football. Also you need TV for news events, especially breaking news.
    Very interesting, I hadn't thought of it quite that way but it makes great sense. Apple can make a deal for streaming news relatively cheaply (maybe free). Sport will be a premium (think of the standard costs for subscribing to sports on cable), but ESPN (via Disney) may be quite willing to do that, and so might others.

    That would pretty well replace the need for traditional PayTV - though I still think there's a gap on rental (or subscription?) of TV shows & movies that I only want to watch ONCE.
    I think iTV will include 'remote desktop' functionality - if you have a BT mouse and keyboard then you will be able to operate your Mac that is in another room via iTV.
    Not sure if it's needed, but would be interesting. Especially a remote desktop that can run without the user on the computer knowing that you're connected (on a separate account).
    "Nor will Apple (immediately) enable the iTV to act as a digital video recorder, because that might step on TV network toes before Apple is ready to do so. "
    Yeah, Apple is playing an interesting balancing game there....
    ?In regards to the iTV, will Apple maybe release different versions?
    1. Just stream and 802.11n Hub Device
    2. With HD and EyeTv.
    3. Mac Mini/iTv Combo Media CenterPerhaps using a 3rd party like Elgato with EyeTV is the answer to making the iTV a DVR - without Apple angering the networks. EyeTV already is a DVR on a Mac, could it work on the iTV? If the iTV has a hard disk, I suspect it could. EyeTV can convert a recorded TV show to iPod format too... so it might do the same for iTV format and save some space. (If iTV can't handle EyeTV, I guess Elgato could write a simple application to remotely tell your Mac what to record, and show on your iTV).

    I like the concept of a range of products (like the iPod).
    Imagine companies like NBC, FOX, Warner, etc. have their own "channel" on iTV using front row to show their content. I think is very doable.I've thought about this one for a while, and I do think it's important. Imagine Universal putting up their Universal "iTV channel (page)" which showcases all the Universal content - including NBC TV shows, USA network & Scifi channel, downloadable movie previews and TV ads, streaming special presentations, NBC News Video Podcasts, iTunes purchases, etc

    I'd like to take the "virtual channel" a step further though. Could a scifi club setup a "scifi page" with links to shows from any channel - podcasts, previews, and links for watching broadcast (or download or record/DVR?), etc? Would I even care what channel a show was on if I knew that my city's scifi club had a great "virtual channel" that found everything I could access?

    Same goes for any genre of course... if I'm a horse buff, I can get all the horse shows I want. If my local sports team has a iTV page ("virtual channel") then I don't care what channel their game is broadcast on - I just want to watch it (and download other interesting stuff). Etc





    new york mets david wright. David Wright (l.
  • David Wright (l.



  • mytdave
    Apr 26, 01:33 PM
    I think it's stupid for Apple to have "App Store" as a trademark. It is too generic. Trademarks, like patents, are out of control.

    However, the same thing can be said for "Windows" and "1-Click". So, if "App Store" is to be invalidated, then these other trademarks should be invalidated as well, not to mention a whole host of other trademarks that can be considered "too generic".

    Pot meet Kettle.





    new york mets david wright. David Wright
  • David Wright



  • bigjohn
    Jul 18, 08:48 AM
    Only way this works is if Apple makes the movie available for download/rental a week or two before DVD release (or earlier, like hotel PPV). Otherwise, I'll just *obtain* it elsewhere.





    new york mets david wright. by The Boinger. David Wright
  • by The Boinger. David Wright



  • BenRoethig
    Aug 29, 08:59 AM
    Those speeds line up exactly with the T5000 series of Merom.





    new york mets david wright. David Wright New York Mets
  • David Wright New York Mets



  • TangoCharlie
    Aug 29, 11:33 AM
    Yonah doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Merom is pin-compatible and costs exactly the same amount. Besides, it would be a PR boost for Apple to have the entire lineup 64-bit and "Leopard ready". The Mac Mini is going to use the 5000 series Meroms and the iMac is going to use the 7000s.
    Yonah makes perfect sense in the Mac mini.
    Apple is hardly going to upgrade the Mac mini to Merom before the MBP and/or the iMac. Apple can upgrade the Mac mini line to Core Duo 1.66 and 1.83 GHz _and_ benefit from improved margins as the price of Yonah based chips drop.
    Apple _will_ update the Mac mini to Core 2 Duo, but not yet.





    razzmatazz
    Aug 6, 09:53 PM
    My cup runneth over with excitement.

    Too bad I'll be in class all day tomorrow and won't get the minute by minute MR coverage...unless I bring my macbook to class with me. :D

    haha! Yea I'm going to be glued to my Macbook watching the updates and jumping with excitement when something is announced :D

    Then when the online video comes up on the apple website ill be watching it start to finish and nobody will be able to bother me lol :p





    jgonzo
    Jan 21, 02:58 PM
    with GTO in garage





    Manic Mouse
    Aug 20, 06:44 AM
    But you know what I mean and you cannot possible say that they are easy inpurt methods for even moderately extended use. Or are you?

    I'm getting a little confused, are you trying to say keyboards are not easy input methods? QWERTY keyboards are FULL keyboards like the ones you and I are using to type in these forums. I completely agree with you that phone/PSP-esque multi-press solutions are not good for extended use, which is why I think the MYLO is such a good example of what can be done with a "portable WiFi" device because it has a full keyboard.

    The iPod would continue to sell "pure" (and I know I'm being contradictory as my original 1Gen iPod is a much different machine than my vid iPod but we're talking of the iPod as a basic walkman-type device) as there will always be demand for a music/media player at a fairly reasonably price. Either through attrition, improvements to current features (bigger screens, easier input methods, color screens, longer battery life, new battery types, etc) there will ALWAYS be demand for the iPod.

    As you point out, the current iPod isn't a "pure" machine either. Apple have realised that they have to continually offer new things and more functionality to continue to sell and tempt existing customers to upgrade. As a music player my 4G iPod is more than sufficient: It has a nice enough size, decent enough battery life, 40Gb of space and music will not sound any better no matter how bigger the screen is. If the iPod is only to be a "pure" walkman then there is no reason for me to ever buy a new iPod unless it breaks, which is bad for Apple. Apple realise this, and validate my point by adding extra features to the iPod like photo and video support. Things like a web browser, IM etc are also just natural evolutions of the device.

    Using your reasoning, why not add all these features and more to every TV on the market cuz, "Hey, pure machines are going to be extinct soon. Everybody has a TV so we're not going to be selling any more pretty soon... Let's add keyboards and webcams to the remotes. make 'em with wireless net access, hell, throw in Vista and a dock for the refrigerator to show you how much beer is left so you don't have to get up!!!" That's not what happens. Improvements come and are incorporated and even stick around if people like them or are weeded out in the next model. But those improvements are all related to the TV viewing experience. Remember webTV? and that was only offered as a separate add-on if memory serves.

    Actually that's exactly what's happening. TV's now are having HDD's built in, PC's are having media centre's built in. Here in the UK, with the BBC, the difference between TV and computer are being blurred. A few minutes ago I watched a TV show on this computer steamed from the BBC.

    You can innovate wothout mucking about with a winner by adding a battery draining

    Well all the things I'm proposing are software, not hardware, features. So they should have minimal effect on battery life. The new iPod will have a large screen and WiFi regardless of whether it can surf the net/IM/email, and those are the battery draining features.

    If apple feels there is a market for what some members of this forum are calling for and said market is large enough the smart move seems to me to be a new device along with that device's new profit stream, limit it's ability to cannibalize your other products in any large way. You get the idea. You don't need to make the iPod the be-all end-all device. In fact, I think if you did, you'd lose market share to other devices without the bloat.

    But that is exactly what Apple are doing: When the ipod launched it was nothing more than an MP3 player yet the current iPods are evolving into the "be-all-and-end-all" device I'm suggesting: They play games, they have a calander, they show notes, they play videos, they display photos. Has Apple lost market share by offering these things? Or would they have lost market share if they had not offered them?

    And precisely what other Apple product sales would a MYLO iPod cannibalise? What competing product does Apple offer?

    And the argument that no one wants a "utility belt" with a million devices each dedicated to one function just doesn't hold water with me. I carry a lot of gear. A laptop, a comm device of some sort and my iPod would do anything I need to do as a civilian back in the world. Obviously I carry much more here as I have the desire to make it back to the real world but that's not what the real market is.

    Like I said in my previous post, the mobile phone market (and what Apple have done with added functionality to the iPod) shows the exact opposite trend. I'd much rather have a MYLO iPod than cart a laptop and an iPod around with me EVERYWHERE I go.

    But maybe I'm the oddd man out in this argument. I hope not but I have ben wrong once or twice. My wife says so.

    Women are always right. Or so my mother tells me... :p

    I don't believe that the next iPod will be a MYLO-esque device, but eventually it will offer all that functionality.





    Proud Liberal
    Aug 16, 09:51 AM
    That is what i don't get, what is really going to be included in a wireless iPod? The only thing i could see is that it gets the ability to purchase music from iTunes or you stream internet radio or something. Also, the waste of wireless syncing to a computer. Am i missing something bigger?

    Count me in too...just don't get what you would need wifi for in an iPod...one download (especially video) from iTunes would kill the battery. I prefer the KISS approach to electronic devices - keep it simple, stupid.





    Veinticinco
    Mar 23, 04:24 AM
    they won't ! iPod classic is the best selling for 
    I very much doubt that.

    Unless of course you're actually a SVP in Apple Sales and are speaking from a position of authority :rolleyes:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment