Friday, May 20, 2011

pig digestive system diagram labeled

pig digestive system diagram labeled. Bird Digestion tract picture
  • Bird Digestion tract picture



  • kadajawi
    Sep 7, 05:56 AM
    "Sin City was 40 million, Renaissance 14 million �, A Scanner Darkly 8.5 millions"

    These were cheaper because they relied on digital effects to make a visual impression, rather than a couple hundred tons of actual explosives blowing up a genuine Boieng 747 as you might have in a Hollywood blockbuster.

    Good to see you mentioned 2046. Great movie ^^ Wong Kar-Wai is awesome.
    Right, but there were tons of artists working on the overpainting of A Scanner Darkly. And they don't blow up 747 anymore... they did such things with Tora! Tora! Tora! and other old movies, but today there is a lot of CGI involved. Remember Batman Begins and how proud they were that the car scene was without any CGI?
    Initial D had a tiny budget compared to The Fast and the Furious I and II, yet it had great car scenes with lots of drifting and a nice story. I thought it was by far superior to the Fast ... movies, and it's far more stylish. But it had the Infernal Affairs directors, so that's pretty obvious.
    I think big budget today means the studios think it appeals to the masses. They will try to put in a star not for the acting talent or because the star fits in the role best, but because of the name and the promo. They movie will be made for the mainstream, so there will be a bit of a love story, some action scenes, or just some obscene humor. Maybe a remake. And don't experiment. Shouldn't be intellectually challenging. Boring!

    Yeah, Wong Kar-Wai is awesome, though I prefer his Chungking Express. Dunno how the budget was on that one, but I'd guess pretty much non existant.





    pig digestive system diagram labeled. pig digestive system diagram
  • pig digestive system diagram



  • ahuman7341
    Aug 16, 07:30 AM
    Whens Wireless USB coming? That could be an option.





    pig digestive system diagram labeled. urkishehof: pig digestive
  • urkishehof: pig digestive



  • CommodityFetish
    May 4, 12:36 PM
    Yep, another example of Apple coercing developers (and users) into using their app store. "The choice is yours, either:

    1. use our app store and your app is a first-class citizen of OS X!

    2. don't use our app store and your app is a second-class app that will not be able to work like first-class apps -- now they can't even be deleted in the same way..."


    Will it be any surprise that eventually the second-class apps will be eliminated and the only option will be apple's app store. Classic proprietary monopoly tactics.



    But this will become confusing to some. Some will ask why can I delete some apps this way and others I have to move manually to the trash?

    My girlfriend complained the other day that installing new programs is a bit of a pain. I showed her the app store and her response was but what if the programs I want is not in the app store? In this case VLC.





    pig digestive system diagram labeled. pig digestive system diagram
  • pig digestive system diagram



  • RyanNoah
    Sep 14, 12:47 PM
    I just picked up the Belkin Grip Vue at BestBuy in Wilmington, DE. Very pleased.

    It seems like these cases cover up the speaker. Is this true and if so, is the sound muffled?

    Thanks!





    pig digestive system diagram labeled. fetal pig digestive system
  • fetal pig digestive system



  • peharri
    Aug 19, 08:24 AM
    You step into your car. The bluetooth receiver in your dashboard automatically detects the presence of your iPod. The finger controls on the steering wheel switch from controlling radio stations to stepping through playlists etc. It "just works". No cables. No need to even take the iPod out of your pocket or bag.

    That's why I want wireless. Well, one of the reasons.

    Of course, the bluetooth feature's great and all, but it's the 802.11g support I love using. I walk into the office, and suddenly the playlists of all of my collegues who run iTunes appears on screen. Another collegue has his own wireless iPod, and his playlists appear too. It's just like iTunes's shared playlist feature, only it's on my iPod too. It's nice enough having everyone's iTunes playlists in iTunes, but this really takes it to a dimension where it becomes truly useful.

    That's why I want wireless, well, one of the reasons.

    But, you know, I have my own music tastes, and there are only two or three fellow classical music fans in the office. I could listen to the radio, but only the NPR station here does classical, and that's only part of the time. Still, there are a bunch of netradio classical radio stations, so I can expose myself to even more sources, and I'm not limited by the relatively conservative selection of my collegues and friends. I go to the root menu, Radio Stations -> Favorites -> Classical 24, and now I'm receiving streamed audio from across the country.

    That's another reason why I want wireless.

    To all of you saying "I can't see why anyone would want wireless", I can't see why you wouldn't want wireless. Small scale sharing. Automatic integration with music systems. Net radio. What's not to love? And for what, a couple of dollars in chips, some improved firmware, and probably the same amount of battery life (given you'll not be running the hard drive)?





    pig digestive system diagram labeled. pig heart diagram, labeled
  • pig heart diagram, labeled



  • stcanard
    Nov 30, 10:47 AM
    Another way to ask this question: If Apple decided to compete head-to-head with this feature, what should they do differently?

    Here's the funny thing, I can tell you a feature is poorly thought out, even if I can't necessarily tell you how to solve it :) The fact that we don't have an answer is probably a good start on why the iPod doesn't already do it.

    First thing I can say is this: Dump the idea of restrictions on non-DRM'd songs. If "the guy with guitar" wants to beam you his own song he should be allowed to decide that you can keep it as long as you want and send it to as many people as you want.

    This goes back to the root of the problem with these devices and online stores: The record labels aren't worried about piracy, they're worried about all the guys on the street being able to bypass them by advertising virally then selling their own burned CDs. Sure it's only one or two now people now, but then it starts to grow, and some band ends up hitting it big and getting radio play, then everybody starts doing it, and then gradually the RIAA loses their money train.





    pig digestive system diagram labeled. the digestive system diagram
  • the digestive system diagram



  • dark knight
    Apr 10, 06:09 PM
    as the other guys have said, in the UK automatics are pretty rare. i think we all know one friend or so who has an Auto only license, everyone else just gets a normal license.

    if you are the sort of person who enjoys driving to any degree then a manual gearbox is much better. autos are just so boring, they never kick down when you need it or bizarrely hold on to a gear for much longer than you were expecting. im sure there are some good autos out there but they will always be more inefficient than a manual.





    pig digestive system diagram labeled. human digestive system diagram
  • human digestive system diagram



  • bommai
    Jul 18, 05:48 PM
    I rented an HD-DVD from netflix (Van Helsing) and it wouldn't play on my Mac. I thought that the current version of DVD player would let you play these discs but all I could find through Apple tech support is that DVD player will let you play DVD Studio Pro burnt HD discs.

    Or am I doing something wrong?

    I think you are confusing the term HD in various context.

    A movie file (computer file) can be in HD resolution (1280x720 or 1920x1080) encoded in a variety of formats (MPEG2, MPEG4-H.264 aka AVC, Microsoft VC-1).

    If the non-DRM'd file is available on your computer, you can view them using a variety of playback software such as Quicktime, Windows Media Player, VLC player, etc.

    However, you rented HD-DVD. This is a physical media that requires a blu-laser based HD-DVD player to play it on. Currently only Toshiba sells such a player as a standalone player HD-A1 I believe. They also have a high-end laptop with this player built-in. So, you need a HD-DVD readable drive to playback the HD-DVD disc you rented from Netflix.

    What Apple is talking about is authoring HD disks. You can make HD movies using Final Cut Pro or even iMovie by importing a HD movie (probably in HDV format). Then create a DVD image of it that is capable of HD. I have not used this feature - so I don't know the details.

    I would have preferred a way to burn H.264 based HD movies into a standard DVD (red laser based single or dual layer DVD) and play it back on a low cost player that can do H.264 decoding (including HD resolution). I guess a Mac Mini is one such beast ;-)





    pig digestive system diagram labeled. frog digestive system diagram
  • frog digestive system diagram



  • lseven
    Nov 27, 02:28 PM
    Allright, for the 473rd time! They don't use the same panel!:eek:

    See? (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=252327)

    Sorry, that link doesn't say anything about the 20" monitors referenced in the original thread.





    pig digestive system diagram labeled. digestive system diagram
  • digestive system diagram



  • CPTMONK
    Oct 23, 03:23 PM
    I don't know if this update is imminent. apple.com store still shows macbooks and mbp as shipping within 24 hours....

    when the imac was updated the apple store said 24hrs the day before so it doesnt mean much





    pig digestive system diagram labeled. the digestive system diagram
  • the digestive system diagram



  • savar
    Sep 1, 11:58 AM
    MacOSXRumors now claims (http://www.macosxrumors.com/articles/2006/09/01/23-inch-imac-coming-on-september-the-12th/) that Apple will be revamping the iMac line with the new Core 2 Duo (Merom) processor at this event, with the additional introduction of a 23" iMac.

    Nooo! I kept telling myself I would upgrade my 6 year-old broken down G4 when they finally made an iMac with a bigger screen, thinking it would never happen. Why did Apple have to go and do this before I have the money saved up for it?

    Edit: Do you all think that this will mean less of that "chin" that the iMac has now? And/or thinner? That would be pretty slick.





    pig digestive system diagram labeled. circulatory system diagram
  • circulatory system diagram



  • mrjain
    Jan 12, 12:47 AM
    Maybe Apple's poster actually says more but we can't see the bottom?

    Something like: "There's something in the air... blow it out your ass Microsoft" :p

    I'm crying right now, that was funny as hell.


    mrj

    - - -
    http://celestri.org





    pig digestive system diagram labeled. the digestive system diagram
  • the digestive system diagram



  • rmbrown09
    Mar 31, 12:30 PM
    Can anyone comment on under the hood performance improvements? CPU and RAM usage at idle?

    Preview 1 raped my Air





    pig digestive system diagram labeled. the digestive system diagram
  • the digestive system diagram



  • Mulyahnto
    Jul 19, 03:55 PM
    I think iPod and Mac sales volume was towards the high end of the range of analysts' predictions. iPod and Mac sales volume is a more important indicator than revenue, I think.





    pig digestive system diagram labeled. human digestive system diagram
  • human digestive system diagram



  • drewsof07
    Nov 24, 08:13 AM
    ASK and you shall receive!!

    28,530 posts!! see original post!!

    What recession?

    Yay Capitalism! hahaha :p





    pig digestive system diagram labeled. frog digestive system diagram
  • frog digestive system diagram



  • pyramid6
    Apr 26, 01:29 PM
    It mostly has to do with if it is confusing. Apple has a trade mark on "App Store" to sell applications through an online store. Amazon is using "Appstore" and is selling applications through an online store. Apple has a pretty strong case that Amazon is infringing on their trademark. If Amazon used "Appstore" for a chain of tire rotating store, Amazon could probably be in the clear. As it stands they are too close in intended use. Microsofts strategy is to invalidate the trademark. It's up to the USPTO to decide on the trademark.





    pig digestive system diagram labeled. digestive system diagram
  • digestive system diagram



  • tablo13
    Sep 20, 08:02 PM
    What was the checkout like? Did you have to go through their checkout? I'm always suspicious of those places, and am concerned that they're using unsecured special checkouts and/or are stealing identities. And I'm not usually a suspicious person.

    I'm pretty sure they use the eBay's PayPal checkout. :rolleyes:





    pig digestive system diagram labeled. the digestive system diagram
  • the digestive system diagram



  • longofest
    Nov 29, 02:10 PM
    Already been done...

    http://www.tuaw.com/2006/01/11/atechs-toilet-paper-dispenser-ipod-dock/

    That is absolutely fantastic!





    pig digestive system diagram labeled. the digestive system diagram
  • the digestive system diagram



  • ezekielrage_99
    Nov 29, 07:45 PM
    My thoughts exactly.

    I'm all for the iPod, I'm happy with my 8GB red nano, but come on people, give the Zune a chance. Many of you are being petty, and I think that this is a stupid comparison.

    There is only one Zune model anyway, are they comparing it to the countless models of the iPod?

    Is that fair?

    Are iPod Shuffles included? Is that fair, considering the price?

    I can't access the link for some reason.

    I respect the line about giving Zune a chance and then comparing it's success to Zune however I really don't think Zune has what it takes to come close to the iPod. The reality is the Zune looks like a 3 year old music player and it's only real selling points are the bigger screen, radio and wireless which aren't that big of a deal in the first place.

    Zune is also getting in an already established and saturated digital music market with an inferior product and system for users, will it succeed? Only time will tell but there will be buyers for the Zune.

    Should the Zune should get a fair comparison but the reality of business is there's nothing fair about it, Microsoft has prooven the unfair factor with Netscape, anti-Trust and Sony Rootkit time and time again.

    If Zune was release 3 years ago then I would say it would outsell the iPod but the fact remains with nothing that outshines the iPod, subscription and limited file formats and playback it wont compete with the iPod or other players like the Samsung or Sandisk.

    Zune is too little too late for Microsoft and really doesn't have the "wow" factor that ever I would expect for a company like Microsoft. I really do think the hot selling iPod this Xmas (or international present giving day as I like to call it) is the new Shuffle it seems everyone wants it, I have seen it sold out at quite a few stores already.





    Tronic
    Mar 25, 08:26 PM
    What I would like to see is 1080p out via wifi to apple TV, thus negating the need for dock connector out as seen in the video. Then companies will start developing in the opposite direction. IE apps optimized to take advantage of the apple TVs power while using the ipad/iphone/itouch as remotes/controllers.





    Mr-Stabby
    Apr 12, 09:05 PM
    As seen on one of the pics, there is also a bottle of water on the stage. A Steve Jobs trademark :) Any chance he could turn up?





    nylonsteel
    Apr 2, 09:48 PM
    nice - short and sweet commericial - wish my corporate company would use ipad2 and iphone4 - their stupid excuse for years is blackberry is more enterprise secure - yeah so so f---in boring - aapl rules over rimm





    koobcamuk
    Apr 2, 08:23 PM
    Marketing geniuses :)

    Hmmm... not really. I hate marketing. Nothing they say will change that. They also need to stop calling the iPad "magical". It really isn't. It's very nice, but not magical.





    Squire
    Jan 12, 10:57 AM
    People here seem to want to condone ANY decision Apple may wish to make. Already people seem to be defensive on the "MacBook Air" name which is probably just a rumor and also seem to be defensive of Apple's decision to remove the optical drive - something we don't even know will happen!


    Keep in mind the fact that this is a rumor site. People are expressing their opinions on things Apple is rumored to be doing. With respect to the name, the "MacBook Air" moniker was suggested by what the site administrators feel is a reliable source. As I mentioned previously, I don't mind the name. And, no, I'm not just saying that because I'm an Apple fan. (I did/do not like the name MacBook, for instance. It took some time to get used to. I still prefer iBook and PowerBook.)

    With respect to the rumored removal of the optical drive, someone in another post put it best: Why should I have to carry around my (internal) optical drive now when I rarely use it? For a primary computer, it's pretty much essential. As a second computer with portability being a primary feature, I say get rid of it.

    Again, I'm commenting on what Apple is rumored to do because, well, this particular thread relates to a rumor.

    -Squire

    P.S. I know where you're coming from in relation to people defending Apple's every move, even when it's unfair to the consumer. Sometimes that happens. This, however, isn't one of those cases in my opinion.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment