Surely
Nov 27, 01:59 AM
Fix'd
Replacing my quote with a cliche picture...... how witty.
Oh, I think you missed an 'e'.
/been a member for over three years, never been called that before:rolleyes:
---------
Anyway.....
I bought two more iPad apps. Both are pool games..... I couldn't figure out which to buy, so I bought them both. So far, Pool Bar > Pool Pro Online 3
http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/018/Purple/90/60/ab/mzl.qihqavai.480x480-75.jpg http://theportablegamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/photo-13.png
Replacing my quote with a cliche picture...... how witty.
Oh, I think you missed an 'e'.
/been a member for over three years, never been called that before:rolleyes:
---------
Anyway.....
I bought two more iPad apps. Both are pool games..... I couldn't figure out which to buy, so I bought them both. So far, Pool Bar > Pool Pro Online 3
http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/018/Purple/90/60/ab/mzl.qihqavai.480x480-75.jpg http://theportablegamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/photo-13.png

nvelker
Sep 14, 08:44 AM
When will it stop??
InuNacho
Apr 19, 03:17 PM
My early 08 Macbook makes for a crummy desktop and I have been wanting a new TV for a while now. If Apple's having that free ipod with Mac purchase this summer I'm sold.

dethmaShine
May 2, 06:03 PM
Weird. When I ask someone a yes/no question, I expect a yes/no response.
Do you understand what I mean?

justin bieber new haircut

Justin+ieber+new+haircut+

justin bieber new haircut 2011

justin bieber new haircut 2011

on Pm on feb truei Justin

Justin Bieber New Hair Style
.jpg)
justin bieber haircut 2011

Justin Bieber#39;s haircut

march 2011, justin bieber

Justin Bieber New Haircut 2011

justin bieber new 2011

Justin Bieber New Haircut 2011
Do you understand what I mean?

pixelvandal
Sep 6, 07:48 PM
I can not believe how long it has taken me to finally bother to register here...And it has taken the release of an iMac to do it. I have never wanted an iMac, I've always been a 'pro' user - video editor, shake operator etc. I am still perfectly happy using my G5, plenty of grunt, and to be honest - wasn't really tempted to buy a MacPro, not for a little while anyway.
Then Apple drops the 24" iMac & I'm suddenly thinking, OMG I wan't one of those, in fact i think I will 'retire' my G5 (to a render machine anyway)...then I start reading the same retarded posts about Apple not having a mid sized desktop machine, complaining that they want more hard drive bays, that they 'have' to buy an iMac as a AIO...
For god sake's wake up & smell the roses...buy the iMac, stick your existing monitor on it & have twice the desktop...Apple will never release a mid-sized tower...
Who really wants more internal drives anyway? I have no less than eight external firewire drives, I fill them up so quickly that I wouldn't want to have them internal anyway...so stop complaing and shell out for an external drive - they're much more flexible & with FW800 plenty speedy - even for HD capture.
And do we honestly need to complain about the graphics card again??? Get over it the 7600 is a fine card, after all this is a 'consumer' workstation. If you really want to stick ten drives in your machine, six video cards, 4000Gb of ram - buy a MacPro - it's what they are built for!
I realise that you can never satisfy everyone all the time, but as a loooonnnngggg time Apple user I can honestly say that Apple are providing us with plenty of options, realistically more than ever before.
PS - please stop whinging about your MB & MBP in the iMac thread, I'm sure there's more appropriate venues...
Then Apple drops the 24" iMac & I'm suddenly thinking, OMG I wan't one of those, in fact i think I will 'retire' my G5 (to a render machine anyway)...then I start reading the same retarded posts about Apple not having a mid sized desktop machine, complaining that they want more hard drive bays, that they 'have' to buy an iMac as a AIO...
For god sake's wake up & smell the roses...buy the iMac, stick your existing monitor on it & have twice the desktop...Apple will never release a mid-sized tower...
Who really wants more internal drives anyway? I have no less than eight external firewire drives, I fill them up so quickly that I wouldn't want to have them internal anyway...so stop complaing and shell out for an external drive - they're much more flexible & with FW800 plenty speedy - even for HD capture.
And do we honestly need to complain about the graphics card again??? Get over it the 7600 is a fine card, after all this is a 'consumer' workstation. If you really want to stick ten drives in your machine, six video cards, 4000Gb of ram - buy a MacPro - it's what they are built for!
I realise that you can never satisfy everyone all the time, but as a loooonnnngggg time Apple user I can honestly say that Apple are providing us with plenty of options, realistically more than ever before.
PS - please stop whinging about your MB & MBP in the iMac thread, I'm sure there's more appropriate venues...

OttawaGuy
Jan 12, 04:12 PM
Perhaps AIR is an acronym?
Apple I______ R______ :)
Apple I______ R______ :)
iEvolution
Mar 22, 09:17 PM
What is there to update on the classic besides capacity?
You serious?
- Add Radio
- Increase screen to around 3" (not enough to enter touch territory but a nice update)
- Add High Definition Output support
- Bluetooth Support
There are plenty of updates they could do, and now that the nano no longer has the click wheel the classic name can simply point to the iPod that has the click wheel.
You serious?
- Add Radio
- Increase screen to around 3" (not enough to enter touch territory but a nice update)
- Add High Definition Output support
- Bluetooth Support
There are plenty of updates they could do, and now that the nano no longer has the click wheel the classic name can simply point to the iPod that has the click wheel.

NC MacGuy
Jan 11, 07:14 PM
I certainly hope they do in fact introduce a new thin MB - MBP. If not, his would be the second MW in a row with a huge letdown for computer users mobile or otherwise. Getting tired of itunes content crap, iphone (& in europe....), buggy leopard, appletv - junk. I want a NEW LAPTOP to replace my departed PB12". MB's too heavy, MBP's too big. The poor mini, ignored. MacPro, MB, MBP, even Imac incremental updates - I need a new computer. I HATE my MB and can't wait to dump it on someone else. If MW '08 is a hypefest for new overpriced movie rentals I will cry and stomp my feet and hold my breath - and then buy a Sony or Asus laptop.
Westside guy
Mar 22, 10:09 PM
Right now I've got about 1-1.5TB of music and I'm constantly adding more as I go through my old vinyl and rip things that are out of print.
Wow, that takes dedication. I've got a bit of old vinyl that I keep telling myself I should rip...
I've been telling myself that for about a decade now. :D
Wow, that takes dedication. I've got a bit of old vinyl that I keep telling myself I should rip...
I've been telling myself that for about a decade now. :D
paradillon
Oct 23, 09:28 PM
I cannot wait till I have my entire environment on a large pocket sized full-screen iPod like device and do most of my work via 802.11n and 4G wireless. I might suggest a slightly larger screen and battery as a BTO option.
Rocketman
Amen Brother! That's what I want too. Don't forget the built in isight.
Rocketman
Amen Brother! That's what I want too. Don't forget the built in isight.
.jpg)
jellomizer
Oct 23, 11:29 AM
i'd like to see what's inside the new MBP's, though i already bought my MBP a couple weeks ago with no regrets.. i'd still like to see what those who are waiting will get for their hard earned patience
Well we get the feeling of getting the best system for a while. If you got the old MBP while I am sure you will be happy with it for a long time. It is just nice to have a system where they don't introduce a new one for about 6 months.
But for myself who is waiting it is more about waiting for a Generation 2 which I promiced myself, when the MBP first came out. I would have origionally bought a MBP if a few months ago they just increased the speed to 2.33 ghz. I was just waiting for one more processor upgrade. But now with all the rumors I just can't get myself to get one until it has a Core 2 Dou or better in it.
Well we get the feeling of getting the best system for a while. If you got the old MBP while I am sure you will be happy with it for a long time. It is just nice to have a system where they don't introduce a new one for about 6 months.
But for myself who is waiting it is more about waiting for a Generation 2 which I promiced myself, when the MBP first came out. I would have origionally bought a MBP if a few months ago they just increased the speed to 2.33 ghz. I was just waiting for one more processor upgrade. But now with all the rumors I just can't get myself to get one until it has a Core 2 Dou or better in it.
CmdrLaForge
Nov 28, 10:05 AM
In fact - that comparison is a little early. Make the same one in 5 years.
I am wondering how the comparison for the XBox vs. Playstation vs. others looked like some days after the initial start.
I am wondering how the comparison for the XBox vs. Playstation vs. others looked like some days after the initial start.
sparksinspace
Sep 6, 11:23 AM
just bought a core solo mac mini a week ago.. kind of weird I did the same when the iBooks were moved go G4 a while back, a couple of weeks earlier I had bought a G3 model..
oh well.. it's still a great machine. with a bit more memory it'll do just fine as the build machine for our software.
oh well.. it's still a great machine. with a bit more memory it'll do just fine as the build machine for our software.
Shacklebolt
Nov 27, 01:10 PM
Creating a low end monitor would be a very, very wise decision on Apple's part. Buyers of Mac Minis would appreciate having a less expensive Apple monitor to go with their stuff.

CmdrLaForge
Nov 28, 10:05 AM
In fact - that comparison is a little early. Make the same one in 5 years.
I am wondering how the comparison for the XBox vs. Playstation vs. others looked like some days after the initial start.
I am wondering how the comparison for the XBox vs. Playstation vs. others looked like some days after the initial start.
Mr. Chewbacca
Mar 24, 12:31 PM
This is kinda funny actually.
"Our country wasn't founded on a "God" principle. well lets see
July 4, 1776:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"
Creator.....not god then who was it? Those atoms that just happened to bond together gave us rights?
Oh and again.
"he separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them"
So you'll argue. Separation of Church & State.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
Respecting: admire (someone or something) deeply, as a result of their abilities, qualities, or achievements
Congress shall make no law in favor of one religion, or prohibiting one. Lets see Christianity isn't the only belief system that frowns upon homosexuality so that kills your one religion statement.
Now to the app. I don't see how its offensive. Would an anti-smoker app be offensive? Diligent smokers sign a petition with a minority of iOS users because it discriminates again their lifestyle.
Apple holds the right to take it down, but I don't think it should have been.
No trying to substitute facts and history with your own beliefs. Homosexuality is not natural, there is no natural way for reproduction which is the whole purpose of sex or the "reproduction system" as it may be classified.
I don't even know where to start.

justin bieber new haircut 2011

Justin+ieber+2011+march

justin bieber march 2011
"Our country wasn't founded on a "God" principle. well lets see
July 4, 1776:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"
Creator.....not god then who was it? Those atoms that just happened to bond together gave us rights?
Oh and again.
"he separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them"
So you'll argue. Separation of Church & State.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
Respecting: admire (someone or something) deeply, as a result of their abilities, qualities, or achievements
Congress shall make no law in favor of one religion, or prohibiting one. Lets see Christianity isn't the only belief system that frowns upon homosexuality so that kills your one religion statement.
Now to the app. I don't see how its offensive. Would an anti-smoker app be offensive? Diligent smokers sign a petition with a minority of iOS users because it discriminates again their lifestyle.
Apple holds the right to take it down, but I don't think it should have been.
No trying to substitute facts and history with your own beliefs. Homosexuality is not natural, there is no natural way for reproduction which is the whole purpose of sex or the "reproduction system" as it may be classified.
I don't even know where to start.

notsofatjames
Jan 12, 05:49 PM
this is crap,
no one in their right mind would make something with 0 ports, you have to at a bare minimum have an audio out.
buy a macbook then. the audio out works just fine on that.
no one in their right mind would make something with 0 ports, you have to at a bare minimum have an audio out.
buy a macbook then. the audio out works just fine on that.
ojwk
Jan 12, 07:29 AM
People here seem to want to condone ANY decision Apple may wish to make. Already people seem to be defensive on the "MacBook Air" name which is probably just a rumor and also seem to be defensive of Apple's decision to remove the optical drive - something we don't even know will happen! People are defensive of Apple's decision to ship the new Mac Pros with the 8800GT and not something of higher spec, people are defensive of Apple's decision not to release a mid-tower.
I'm a big Apple fan myself but sometimes I do see the point many anti-Mac people make that many Apple 'fanboys' will simply defend any decision Apple may or may not make! It doesn't show loyalty or devotion to the brand but a sheep like quality that really isn't desirable.
If you can't formulate your own opinions on stuff then that really doesn't corroborate with the Apple marketing and ethos. "Think Different" etc..
Say what? It may have a higher melting point than plastic, but it's the most recyclable material out there. Plastic often can't even be used in the same application multiple times, and ends up being "downcycled" into something completely different. Wikipedia says recycling aluminum is 95% more efficient than making it from ore; recycling plastic is only 70% more efficient than making it new.
Very good point.
Plastic is incredibly hard to recycle as there are many different types that need to be sorted and lots of those can't even be recycled. An example of this is the caps on plastic bottles of Coke etc. This material cannot be recycled - at least my local refuse authority refuses to deal with it.
Aluminum on the other hand is definitely one of the most recyclable materials out there. It is a simple process of melting it down, purification and formation into ingots of aluminum.
I'm a big Apple fan myself but sometimes I do see the point many anti-Mac people make that many Apple 'fanboys' will simply defend any decision Apple may or may not make! It doesn't show loyalty or devotion to the brand but a sheep like quality that really isn't desirable.
If you can't formulate your own opinions on stuff then that really doesn't corroborate with the Apple marketing and ethos. "Think Different" etc..
Say what? It may have a higher melting point than plastic, but it's the most recyclable material out there. Plastic often can't even be used in the same application multiple times, and ends up being "downcycled" into something completely different. Wikipedia says recycling aluminum is 95% more efficient than making it from ore; recycling plastic is only 70% more efficient than making it new.
Very good point.
Plastic is incredibly hard to recycle as there are many different types that need to be sorted and lots of those can't even be recycled. An example of this is the caps on plastic bottles of Coke etc. This material cannot be recycled - at least my local refuse authority refuses to deal with it.
Aluminum on the other hand is definitely one of the most recyclable materials out there. It is a simple process of melting it down, purification and formation into ingots of aluminum.

BabyFaceMagee
Jan 13, 01:34 PM
Apple dosent registor domain names like that...
Apple doesn't purchase individual sites for its products. They put everything under the www.apple.com site. go try looking for www.macbook.com or www.powerbook.com and you'll see they just go to individual user's sites. So no MacbookAir.com site registered to Apple doesn't mean anything.
Apple doesn't purchase individual sites for its products. They put everything under the www.apple.com site. go try looking for www.macbook.com or www.powerbook.com and you'll see they just go to individual user's sites. So no MacbookAir.com site registered to Apple doesn't mean anything.
Mechcozmo
Jan 10, 09:41 PM
I told you all !!!! $499 headless Mac - here it comes and marketshare will grow...welcome back Apple !!
Sigh... Apple is already back.... and we don't need this petition any longer... and the mini mac has been in development for a long time (1 year plus) so the petition didn't do anything with it.
39 signers in this period of time means it failed, BTW. :rolleyes:
Sigh... Apple is already back.... and we don't need this petition any longer... and the mini mac has been in development for a long time (1 year plus) so the petition didn't do anything with it.
39 signers in this period of time means it failed, BTW. :rolleyes:
mwayne85
Apr 19, 11:00 AM
Not expecting a huge update here other than Sandy Bridge, Thunderbolt, and 6XXX series AMD graphics.
kmpoboy2
Apr 10, 02:16 PM
It's been 9 years since I own a car with a auto transmission. Both my cars are stick. I learned to drive manual on a motorcycle.
speakerwizard
Nov 15, 08:11 AM
well, OSX whooped xp for multicore usage then
Hey Jude
Apr 10, 04:25 PM
I currently drive a manual transmission car and I prefer them over automatics, but the traffic situation is pretty bad where I live, so my next car will probably be an automatic.
No comments:
Post a Comment