Nomadski
Apr 17, 05:31 PM
Sonos is far from dead, been alive and kicking in my house since and will do so far beyond whenever AppleTV5 gets discontinued I'm sure... The market will always have a space for alternatives to Apple, especially when something as hated (by a large number of people) as iTunes is integral to the system. There is nothing more closed and proprietary than Apples system, and save for a couple of lovely products Ive bought into (macbook and iphone) its something I refuse to invest any further in. Sonos delivers without giving any bellyaches or limitations that require workarounds, and their service has just got more expansive with time without cutting any hardware out of the loop, even that released in 2005 - With Apple you'd be lucky for something release 2 years ago to be fully supported with latest features.
And Magnus, I dont have to muck about with any router settings like channels because it gets plugged in and works, I dont NEED to know much about networking because it just works. It doesnt share ANY bandwidth with my wireless network so I have no idea why your banging on about your router. Never experienced interference / breakup in sound / loss of sync whatever else is happening on my network, because its totally independant, and the system is designed to avoid precisely the crappy problems products like AppleTV can easily suffer from. A quick google tells me its NOT the same on AppleTV, lots of forum posts talking about echoes and out of sync music distribution so you can stick that one where the sun dont shine.
Also my "blind test" with lossless vs lossy very clearly showed a difference in sound quality, hence why I dont touch iTunes catalogue of music with a bargepole. You seem to know that the speaker setup make a massive difference to sound (something I have to explain to people everyday regarding quality of headphones vs choice of mp3 player, in that the latter makes FA difference in comparison to the former) so Im surprised you take such little stock in lossless - a better sound system will only exemplify the difference in quality between FLAC (or ALAC) and the highest bitrate MP3.
BTW you can play FLAC on iPhone...sounds lovely, although I agree capacity is an issue at the moment.
"Apple TV 1 came with 120GB and 320GB drives and can use any 2.5 drive. It can also use any external USB2 drive (including a 3TB drive) once hacked"
Great. We are talking about AppleTV2, the latest and greatest. They took it out. You have no hard drive. To do all the stuff you go on about you need XBMC running, presumably on a PC or Mac? Or are you also using workarounds on the Apple hardware to make it as useful as the popcorn is out of the box? Couldnt be bothered myself with all the hassle, ive been using my PH for 4 years with all the functionality you have had for the last few months after mucking about with it. I would bet the majority of the great unwashed masses who bought AppleTV 2 don't use XBMC on it, so stop even comparing your modified unit with the masses experience with it.
How is that? You kept touting it doesn't need a networked PC and now you're touting that it can work with one It doesnt NEED to use a pc, but it CAN if I WANT it to. It doesnt NEED a NAS but it CAN if I want it to. It doesnt have to use internet streaming services like Napster or spotify or Last.FM but it can if I want it to. It doesnt NEED iTunes but it CAN use it if I wanted to use iTunes. I dont HAVE to use FLAC, I can use ALAC if I want. Its called choice, out of the box, zero configuration.
My experience of itunes purely with my one IOS device (iPhone) tells me you can go ahead with this BS system, but I for one much prefer having something which offers alternatives as well as crappy iTunes.
And for one who calls BS on audiophile equipment, you certainly have invested a lot into that BS. Your BS system is quite impressive, shame you skimped on the delivery system.
Re the video, if you cant tell the difference between 1080P vs 720P even on a 42" (Panasonic plasma here too) then you need your eyes testing. My wife has bad eyesight and even she sees the difference between 1080P vs 720P, whereas she just thinks 720P looks "brighter" than standard def...
But whatever, keep on rolling, im still far happier ive got the best multi room music delivery system money can buy. And a separate video player which streams and stores anything without BS conversion / tweaks.
And Magnus, I dont have to muck about with any router settings like channels because it gets plugged in and works, I dont NEED to know much about networking because it just works. It doesnt share ANY bandwidth with my wireless network so I have no idea why your banging on about your router. Never experienced interference / breakup in sound / loss of sync whatever else is happening on my network, because its totally independant, and the system is designed to avoid precisely the crappy problems products like AppleTV can easily suffer from. A quick google tells me its NOT the same on AppleTV, lots of forum posts talking about echoes and out of sync music distribution so you can stick that one where the sun dont shine.
Also my "blind test" with lossless vs lossy very clearly showed a difference in sound quality, hence why I dont touch iTunes catalogue of music with a bargepole. You seem to know that the speaker setup make a massive difference to sound (something I have to explain to people everyday regarding quality of headphones vs choice of mp3 player, in that the latter makes FA difference in comparison to the former) so Im surprised you take such little stock in lossless - a better sound system will only exemplify the difference in quality between FLAC (or ALAC) and the highest bitrate MP3.
BTW you can play FLAC on iPhone...sounds lovely, although I agree capacity is an issue at the moment.
"Apple TV 1 came with 120GB and 320GB drives and can use any 2.5 drive. It can also use any external USB2 drive (including a 3TB drive) once hacked"
Great. We are talking about AppleTV2, the latest and greatest. They took it out. You have no hard drive. To do all the stuff you go on about you need XBMC running, presumably on a PC or Mac? Or are you also using workarounds on the Apple hardware to make it as useful as the popcorn is out of the box? Couldnt be bothered myself with all the hassle, ive been using my PH for 4 years with all the functionality you have had for the last few months after mucking about with it. I would bet the majority of the great unwashed masses who bought AppleTV 2 don't use XBMC on it, so stop even comparing your modified unit with the masses experience with it.
How is that? You kept touting it doesn't need a networked PC and now you're touting that it can work with one It doesnt NEED to use a pc, but it CAN if I WANT it to. It doesnt NEED a NAS but it CAN if I want it to. It doesnt have to use internet streaming services like Napster or spotify or Last.FM but it can if I want it to. It doesnt NEED iTunes but it CAN use it if I wanted to use iTunes. I dont HAVE to use FLAC, I can use ALAC if I want. Its called choice, out of the box, zero configuration.
My experience of itunes purely with my one IOS device (iPhone) tells me you can go ahead with this BS system, but I for one much prefer having something which offers alternatives as well as crappy iTunes.
And for one who calls BS on audiophile equipment, you certainly have invested a lot into that BS. Your BS system is quite impressive, shame you skimped on the delivery system.
Re the video, if you cant tell the difference between 1080P vs 720P even on a 42" (Panasonic plasma here too) then you need your eyes testing. My wife has bad eyesight and even she sees the difference between 1080P vs 720P, whereas she just thinks 720P looks "brighter" than standard def...
But whatever, keep on rolling, im still far happier ive got the best multi room music delivery system money can buy. And a separate video player which streams and stores anything without BS conversion / tweaks.
daneoni
Sep 12, 03:14 PM
my thoughts exactly... there aren't that much of a difference, right??
anyway, hey, are the search functions gonna be attainable for the last 5gen ipod as well ? with the software update??? i wish that's the case......please
i've been desperately looking for the reasons as to stick to the old 5gen which i bought just yesterday
There are no major differences but if i were you i'd go back and trade for the new one or just return the iPod and order a new one. Your window is soo close not to upgrade.
It doesnt look like the new software features will be added to current 5G iPods. My iPod software just updated and only game functions were added.
anyway, hey, are the search functions gonna be attainable for the last 5gen ipod as well ? with the software update??? i wish that's the case......please
i've been desperately looking for the reasons as to stick to the old 5gen which i bought just yesterday
There are no major differences but if i were you i'd go back and trade for the new one or just return the iPod and order a new one. Your window is soo close not to upgrade.
It doesnt look like the new software features will be added to current 5G iPods. My iPod software just updated and only game functions were added.
SirHaakon
Apr 4, 12:43 PM
I'm actually surprised this doesn't happen more often. Applestores must be filled with cash. I would think one would be a bit easier to rob than a bank.
Cash? Who uses that anymore?
Even your receipt is automatically emailed to you.
Cash? Who uses that anymore?
Even your receipt is automatically emailed to you.
holycat
Sep 12, 05:44 PM
Apple is in a slow fall...
I love Mac's, and will always own one. However, the Intel Mac's are buggy as hell. (Still Not Compareable to Windows) The iPod's are not as good as the PSP, except for the large hard drive (and the ease of iTunes).
PSP better than iPod??in what sense??:confused:
I love Mac's, and will always own one. However, the Intel Mac's are buggy as hell. (Still Not Compareable to Windows) The iPod's are not as good as the PSP, except for the large hard drive (and the ease of iTunes).
PSP better than iPod??in what sense??:confused:
flinstone
Sep 12, 02:40 PM
Anubis "We waited 334 days for this? "
I agree totally lame and bad for Apple.
How longer i think of the "news" today the more foolish i think it is of Steve to even announce this crap!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I agree totally lame and bad for Apple.
How longer i think of the "news" today the more foolish i think it is of Steve to even announce this crap!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
slapple
Apr 25, 01:02 PM
Based on how these rumors go, in a few days there will be a new rumor saying that the 2012 MBPs actually won't be a redesign after all...
rajid
Mar 23, 06:14 PM
show me the law that says it'l illegal to notify other drivers of a cop checking speeds, or to notify the position of a DUI check point.
Maybe it's not illegal everywhere. I was always taught that it was illegal, for example, to flash your lights to oncoming traffic in order to warn of a speed trap. I grew up in North Carolina. Maybe it's only illegal there.
As for notifying of the position of a DUI check, maybe it's not illegal, but perhaps it should be? If it's not illegal, then these programs are doing wrong, so why pull them?
I simply maintain that pulling the programs will simply mean that people will share the information via some other method, and I even made a prediction of the method they will use. It would actually surprise me if it's not already in use that way.
Maybe it's not illegal everywhere. I was always taught that it was illegal, for example, to flash your lights to oncoming traffic in order to warn of a speed trap. I grew up in North Carolina. Maybe it's only illegal there.
As for notifying of the position of a DUI check, maybe it's not illegal, but perhaps it should be? If it's not illegal, then these programs are doing wrong, so why pull them?
I simply maintain that pulling the programs will simply mean that people will share the information via some other method, and I even made a prediction of the method they will use. It would actually surprise me if it's not already in use that way.
Mr_Ed
Mar 30, 11:42 AM
It seems that App on its own is generic, but the combination with another word to define a particular thing is not... see
Lady + Gaga
Best + Buy
Fack + Book
Micro + Soft
General + Electric
Pintos + Cheese .. okay, maybe not that
You may have a point there, but as long as we are throwing words around I always like to remember how important it is to choose the right words so the intended meaning is conveyed . . .
Micro = Small, Soft = Flaccid
:D
Lady + Gaga
Best + Buy
Fack + Book
Micro + Soft
General + Electric
Pintos + Cheese .. okay, maybe not that
You may have a point there, but as long as we are throwing words around I always like to remember how important it is to choose the right words so the intended meaning is conveyed . . .
Micro = Small, Soft = Flaccid
:D
Ommid
Apr 25, 01:07 PM
Wooo hooo i cant wait, allready have the money on the side.
I was planning on getting a new Macbook in oktober when i start my courses, buy decided to wait because of this.
Wow, you people...
I was planning on getting a new Macbook in oktober when i start my courses, buy decided to wait because of this.
Wow, you people...
technicolor
Sep 12, 03:15 PM
why are you confused??? video play got extended, what do you expect more than that??
i'm just glad that my 5gen didn't get outdated so fast
Because they use the same battery, how can videos play longer and not music?
i'm just glad that my 5gen didn't get outdated so fast
Because they use the same battery, how can videos play longer and not music?
etoiles
Sep 15, 07:15 PM
It's a stupid law and not enforced. I talk on my phone all the time, while driving a stick shift with no problems. You just have to be willing to take the phone away from your ear when you need two hands.
...this law just got passed (today?). It won't be enforced until July next year, I think.
I wouldn't say it is stupid. The other day, I saw a woman driving a big SUV, a cellphone in one hand and an icecream in the other :eek:
...this law just got passed (today?). It won't be enforced until July next year, I think.
I wouldn't say it is stupid. The other day, I saw a woman driving a big SUV, a cellphone in one hand and an icecream in the other :eek:
Object-X
Sep 12, 04:01 PM
I'll need to go back and read the thread and this has p-robably already been posted, but I think that the "big" iPod update was really weak. The other two got some major improvments and fig facelifts. The regular iPod got a resolution upgrade and a bigger hard drive. Woo. Pardon me for not being too excited. :rolleyes:
You're not alone, a number of people have expressed their opinion that this is a weak update, but no one really seems to offer what they expected. How is it weak? Is is weak because it's not a touch screen wide aspect ratio iPod? What else can they do to these things short of coming out with a completely new design?
Apple will have to offer something extremely impressive and cutting edge to replace the 5G iPods, and they are surely working on it, but these things take time. One of the things we appreciate about Apple is that they don't normally put out buggy crap (MacBooks notwithstanding). We can forgive them that since they were needed quickly. So, if you want the ooh aah factor you will have to be patient.
I know all of us 5G iPod owners appreciate our iPods are not outdated just yet. I for one welcome the changes, my 5 year old appreciates PacMan, and the syncing between two computers is freaking awesome!!!!
You're not alone, a number of people have expressed their opinion that this is a weak update, but no one really seems to offer what they expected. How is it weak? Is is weak because it's not a touch screen wide aspect ratio iPod? What else can they do to these things short of coming out with a completely new design?
Apple will have to offer something extremely impressive and cutting edge to replace the 5G iPods, and they are surely working on it, but these things take time. One of the things we appreciate about Apple is that they don't normally put out buggy crap (MacBooks notwithstanding). We can forgive them that since they were needed quickly. So, if you want the ooh aah factor you will have to be patient.
I know all of us 5G iPod owners appreciate our iPods are not outdated just yet. I for one welcome the changes, my 5 year old appreciates PacMan, and the syncing between two computers is freaking awesome!!!!
Di9it8
Oct 27, 03:04 PM
The Greenpeace Apple micro site
http://www.greenpeace.org/apple/
is surely a good thing for Apple.
It is organisations like Greenpeace who are driving the agenda, because goverments and manufacturing companies are too complacent.
They should be welcomed with open arms at Mac Expo:rolleyes:
http://www.greenpeace.org/apple/
is surely a good thing for Apple.
It is organisations like Greenpeace who are driving the agenda, because goverments and manufacturing companies are too complacent.
They should be welcomed with open arms at Mac Expo:rolleyes:
HecubusPro
Aug 31, 01:28 PM
It may rely on a few extra things though. Let's say, a video iPod with a big capacity
Yeah, I hope when the new video iPods come out, storage capacity will be up'd as well. Honestly though, I've so many movies and tv shows on my 30gb video iPod right now, I don't think I'd need much more than a 60gb if I were to upgrade.
On my 30gb video iPod I've got stuff like all 3 of the LOTR Extended Edition movies, around 150 eps. of various Star Trek tv shows, about 30 Kids in Hall eps., all 3 Star Wars films, tons of music videos, a couple of Harry Potter movies, an anime flick, a bunch of Sealab shorts, some South Park eps. all of the Indiana Jones films, and a few more things. I still have over 7GB free for music as well.
Having an even bigger capacity drive on my iPod video--I'd go nuts. :)
Yeah, I hope when the new video iPods come out, storage capacity will be up'd as well. Honestly though, I've so many movies and tv shows on my 30gb video iPod right now, I don't think I'd need much more than a 60gb if I were to upgrade.
On my 30gb video iPod I've got stuff like all 3 of the LOTR Extended Edition movies, around 150 eps. of various Star Trek tv shows, about 30 Kids in Hall eps., all 3 Star Wars films, tons of music videos, a couple of Harry Potter movies, an anime flick, a bunch of Sealab shorts, some South Park eps. all of the Indiana Jones films, and a few more things. I still have over 7GB free for music as well.
Having an even bigger capacity drive on my iPod video--I'd go nuts. :)
SeaFox
Sep 26, 09:42 PM
Cingular is one of the only GSM providers in the USA. This is great news!
Yeah, one of the only ones besides T-Mobile, AllTel, and AT&T Wireless (who they bought out). :rolleyes:
Yeah, one of the only ones besides T-Mobile, AllTel, and AT&T Wireless (who they bought out). :rolleyes:
prady16
Sep 26, 12:01 PM
You got customer service from Verizon? Is this before or after they tacked on the taxes that aren't being collected anymore? Or crippled the Bluetooth on their phones? Or put a terrible GUI on their phones? Or any other number of things that they've done that are anti-consumer?
QFT
QFT
syklee26
Sep 14, 10:15 AM
since Apple lost their claim as the producer of the biggest LCD monitor in the market (30 inch behemoth), maybe Apple will use this event to announce 42 inch Apple Cinema Display.
and what happened to that Apple patent for thousands of small camera embedded on the LCD?
MBP update is very likely, but you won't see Macbook update. processor is limited in quantities and obviously computers with bigger need for faster processor, which is MBP, will be where chips go.
and maybe in this event Apple might present with Adobe for Adobe's upcoming universal softwares.
i don't think Apple will just announce Aperture if they are going to invite guests for a presentation. more than that is coming. maybe Apple projectors. i don't know.
but I know for sure that G5 powerbook is not coming so losers better not cry for that.
and what happened to that Apple patent for thousands of small camera embedded on the LCD?
MBP update is very likely, but you won't see Macbook update. processor is limited in quantities and obviously computers with bigger need for faster processor, which is MBP, will be where chips go.
and maybe in this event Apple might present with Adobe for Adobe's upcoming universal softwares.
i don't think Apple will just announce Aperture if they are going to invite guests for a presentation. more than that is coming. maybe Apple projectors. i don't know.
but I know for sure that G5 powerbook is not coming so losers better not cry for that.
LeeTom
Apr 30, 05:32 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)
Man, first the chipset delay before the MacBook Pros, and now the bridges are all sandy! Intel, get your act together!
Man, first the chipset delay before the MacBook Pros, and now the bridges are all sandy! Intel, get your act together!
wizard
Sep 9, 12:49 PM
I'm skeptical that Napa64 is a different chipset then the standard Intel 945 mobile series. Core 2 Duo works in the same socket as Yonah but somehow you need a Napa64 chipset to get full 64-bit addressing? They haven't changed a thing with the 945. Napa64 is just the 945 chipset with a Merom instead of a Yonah. We won't see any real change until we hit Santa Rosa.
Well if it gives you 64 bit memory addressing then it certainly is a newer chip I'm not sure what you where expecting an new front side bus maybe? Maybe the chip set (945) is a modest upgrade but in the case of he IMac if it were implemented would have resulted in a larger address space for the PC. That is a real change. It is interesting that Apple apparently didn't implement Napa64 in the new iMac, I do wonder why as the release dates almost coincide.
As for Santa Rosa what there is so important to you that you want to wait? Just curious as I'm far from being in a position to purchase a new PC at the moment so this discussion doesn't really matter. It is more of a technical interest than anything else.
Kentsfield is two Conroes on a single die. They don't share cache like the previous Pentium D chips. So they'll each have 4 MB of cache and then communicate over the front side bus.
That sounds like a description for the old D model but you are saying a single die. Frankly it sounds like a dead end processor to me. Communications between the two subsections should be via a separate communications path. I have this feeling that the manufactures are rushing to quad core a little to fast.
Dave
Well if it gives you 64 bit memory addressing then it certainly is a newer chip I'm not sure what you where expecting an new front side bus maybe? Maybe the chip set (945) is a modest upgrade but in the case of he IMac if it were implemented would have resulted in a larger address space for the PC. That is a real change. It is interesting that Apple apparently didn't implement Napa64 in the new iMac, I do wonder why as the release dates almost coincide.
As for Santa Rosa what there is so important to you that you want to wait? Just curious as I'm far from being in a position to purchase a new PC at the moment so this discussion doesn't really matter. It is more of a technical interest than anything else.
Kentsfield is two Conroes on a single die. They don't share cache like the previous Pentium D chips. So they'll each have 4 MB of cache and then communicate over the front side bus.
That sounds like a description for the old D model but you are saying a single die. Frankly it sounds like a dead end processor to me. Communications between the two subsections should be via a separate communications path. I have this feeling that the manufactures are rushing to quad core a little to fast.
Dave
Tomacorno
Mar 23, 05:00 PM
I hope this does not make it harder to get my app approved. iBurgle, tells you where all the squads are in a 3 mile radius.
Ha ze
Oct 13, 01:39 AM
Not sure if it's already been pointed out, but GAP is also releasing a Red line of clothes tomorrow to support AIDS in Africa. I wonder if Oprah will be visiting various retail stores supporting the Red thing tomorrow.
I really want the Red SLVR phone, but it's not sold here.
-Matt
Here in Chicago, The Gap and The Apple store are a block from each other on Michigan Ave. where they taped. I also believe they went across the street to the newly opened Motorola Store to the new stuff there.
I am sure this has been said but I wanted to get my post in...
Looks cool, just hope the $10 donation does not mean it will cost more. Red is not THAT great.
No, it'll be the same 199 cause another $10 and whoa... way over price for charity
I really want the Red SLVR phone, but it's not sold here.
-Matt
Here in Chicago, The Gap and The Apple store are a block from each other on Michigan Ave. where they taped. I also believe they went across the street to the newly opened Motorola Store to the new stuff there.
I am sure this has been said but I wanted to get my post in...
Looks cool, just hope the $10 donation does not mean it will cost more. Red is not THAT great.
No, it'll be the same 199 cause another $10 and whoa... way over price for charity
EagerDragon
Sep 14, 07:42 PM
I'm hoping for a MBP. It'll be my first Mac. My son just started college and we were going to buy him a Mac Mini. Then I heard about new imacs coming and waited it out and I found that to be a better value than a mac mini. Well he just got it a week ago and it's great! Now I've decided to switch from Windows to Mac and will get a MBP but am waiting for the next generation. I was disappointed it didn't come last week but maybe the 24th. Isn't it unusual for Apple to have something like this on a Sunday? I hear so much about Tuesdays but as other's have said maybe the 19th. I've heard estimates of as late as January becuase of a meron shortage. I can't wait that long to switch to Mac! :)
Extemly likely it will be updated by end of the month at the latests. More than likely before 9/25. Not too worried about the numbers, Intel should have Apple in the prefered list and Apple not likely to expect to sell more than 1/2 mil of them, so they prob have plenty of chips. Likely it may have memry card reader, Meron, no latch, new gen chip for wireless (pre-n). Im not a Pro photographer, but anything that helps the photographer like better way to import or export photos and make life easier for them. All plus for you and me also. BTW welcome to the Family.
Extemly likely it will be updated by end of the month at the latests. More than likely before 9/25. Not too worried about the numbers, Intel should have Apple in the prefered list and Apple not likely to expect to sell more than 1/2 mil of them, so they prob have plenty of chips. Likely it may have memry card reader, Meron, no latch, new gen chip for wireless (pre-n). Im not a Pro photographer, but anything that helps the photographer like better way to import or export photos and make life easier for them. All plus for you and me also. BTW welcome to the Family.
rtdunham
Sep 10, 07:04 PM
Sorry, but that mockup is just stupid. Whoever made it obviously has no concept of Apple's product line. CONSUMER = WHITE OR BLACK. PRO = ALUMINUM. NEITHER = MIX OF IMAC WHITE + ALUMINUM. Every single frickin' product follows these guidelines. Get a clue.
You're doing what Marshall McLuhan described: looking in a rearview mirror to anticipate the future. You might even be being a little arrogant about it. Y'think? I mean, what about those aluminum iPod minis? that same format's suggested for new nanos. Apple's smart to delineate its lines, and you're smart to note that. But neither Apple nor you would be smart to think that delineation has to be sustained...what, forever? Like wide and narrow ties (hair styles, skirt lengths) moving in and out of fashion, Apple, IMHO, will establish distinctions and evolve them over time. It won't always happen: we'll never see a black Apple laptop again, like the early models, but... Oh, wait!!!
bellbottoms forever
peace out
You're doing what Marshall McLuhan described: looking in a rearview mirror to anticipate the future. You might even be being a little arrogant about it. Y'think? I mean, what about those aluminum iPod minis? that same format's suggested for new nanos. Apple's smart to delineate its lines, and you're smart to note that. But neither Apple nor you would be smart to think that delineation has to be sustained...what, forever? Like wide and narrow ties (hair styles, skirt lengths) moving in and out of fashion, Apple, IMHO, will establish distinctions and evolve them over time. It won't always happen: we'll never see a black Apple laptop again, like the early models, but... Oh, wait!!!
bellbottoms forever
peace out
psimac
Mar 23, 07:13 PM
This is bogus. Next thing you know, our Gov'mint will start asking companies to stop selling radar detectors, because people will speed and kill others. Drunks go around these stops anyway--they're not effective. All they do is cause good citizens to be held up. How about the day I rolled through one of these and ended up paying a huge late fee to kid's daycare? The run them at 9PM, when no one is drunk! I'm going to download these apps just out of convenience so I don't have to be slowed down and I should be able to have this information available to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment