Saturday, May 21, 2011

putera william and kate middleton

putera william and kate middleton. Kate Middleton Prince William
  • Kate Middleton Prince William



  • ksgant
    Mar 22, 02:47 PM
    I'm waiting for the refresh of the Mac Mini myself. We're set for around the middle of May to get the tax refund for our state returns around then and that would be a perfect time for them to come out with the refresh.





    putera william and kate middleton. Prince William and Kate
  • Prince William and Kate



  • PeterKG
    Apr 4, 12:52 PM
    Very sad. Someone lost their life over something so trivial. And sad that the guard has to live with knowing he took a life. :(

    It is amazing just how many times this same stupid comment has been made in this thread. Why do people have to regurgitate the same thing over and over?

    Why is is sad a criminal dies while firing at a guard. Why is it sad a person who knows the consequences of carrying a weapon while attempting to rob a store? You play with fire and get burned. Nothing sad about it.

    Kudos for the guard for protecting himself. He can sleep at night knowing he is not instead DEAD.





    putera william and kate middleton. Prince William and Kate
  • Prince William and Kate



  • fall3n
    Aug 28, 05:21 PM
    What about the Robson flash technology. That sounds like the greatest thing since a laptop with a palmrest on the bottom and an "upside down" logo.

    of course that would be useful and by all means wait another year if you must, but personally i'd rather just buy now and then upgrade later as if it's really that amazing then the sockets are still compatable and an easy upgrade.





    putera william and kate middleton. prince william kate middleton
  • prince william kate middleton



  • Skika
    Apr 28, 03:20 PM
    Cheers!





    putera william and kate middleton. Kate Middleton Prince William
  • Kate Middleton Prince William



  • nagromme
    Oct 27, 09:40 AM
    So, basically:

    * Greenpeace takes actions that hurt their own worthy cause (the problems are real, but the ranking stuff is the wrong kind of attention-seeking) :o

    * Apple takes action to suppress the message and instead draws even more attention to it :o

    The fallout from the above missteps, we should hope, is that Apple AND other companies DO improve their environmental practices. For ALL our sakes. Apple should be praised for what they have done right (which is a lot--look at the shrinking of packaging in certain cases) and should not be let off the hook for what they still should do better.

    Still, there are always people looking for a reason to be pro-corporations and anti-anyone-working-for-good-causes. So that bandwagon has seating available :)





    putera william and kate middleton. prince william kate middleton
  • prince william kate middleton



  • ITR 81
    Sep 12, 02:58 PM
    I currently have a 3gen 40GB iPod.
    I've been waiting forever for the 80GB to show up.

    I use mine for music/ data storage and photo backup storage off microdrives and flash drives.

    I just hope everyone knows this looks like a stop gap on the iPod side of things. I willing to bet another iPod gets released right before X'mas or at MacWorld. Probably the so call touch screen ver. and then everyone will whine again about something.

    I was simply amazed by the iTV announcement!





    putera william and kate middleton. Prince William Kate Middleton
  • Prince William Kate Middleton



  • Lixivial
    Aug 23, 04:40 PM
    In addition, the companies announced that Creative has joined Apple's "Made for iPod" program and will be announcing their own iPod accessory products later this year.

    :eek:

    ...Sim Wong Hoo throwing in the towel? NEVER!

    EDIT: Yeah, the $100 million is kinda shocking, too... :D





    putera william and kate middleton. Prince William Kate Middleton
  • Prince William Kate Middleton



  • jonregler
    Apr 22, 01:43 PM
    Checked these out at the airport again last week and love them. Perfect timing for me, I swore I'd hold out for Lion (unless my 2007 MBP dies by then), looks like I'll reap extra benefits for my somewhat difficult patience!





    putera william and kate middleton. The Prince William and Kate
  • The Prince William and Kate



  • Chupa Chupa
    Sep 12, 03:27 PM
    what do you mean my windows is close not to upgrade??

    and also, is there any chance that i might be succeeding in returning it... or even getting a refund??? i mean i took the vinyl cover off and just totally used it... can i return it right back to the apple store??


    You can return or exchange it but you'll have to pay a 10% restock fee ($25 or $29 depending on which one you bought). If you bought the 30GB just stick with the "old" 5G. If you bought the 60GB version then $30 is worth the price for another 20GB of storage. But my question to you is, what were you thinking buying an iPod the night before an Apple Special Event focusing on "it's showtime?"





    putera william and kate middleton. Prince William and Kate
  • Prince William and Kate



  • TallManNY
    Apr 22, 08:22 AM
    If single use ownership is the wave of the future and that results in people buying more stuff, stuff like CDs, DVDs, and Digital Books which are basically infinite unconstrained resources (i.e., no supply issue for any of these), then prices for them will go down. So this is unlikely to be a negative for the consumer.

    I have my iPhone with me at all times and it has enough songs on it that I don't feel constrained. So streaming doesn't seem too exciting. Also, I doubt AT&T's New York cell coverage will be able to handle it to make this a nice experience.





    putera william and kate middleton. Prince William and Kate
  • Prince William and Kate



  • hc8170
    Oct 27, 10:33 AM
    I have nothing against Greenpeace or the message that Greenpeace is trying to send about the environment. If Greenpeace's presence (or more specifically, Greenpeace volunteers' presence) at other public events is any representation, I am not surprised at their behavior.

    http://www.macworld.co.uk/mac/news/index.cfm?newsid=16291&pagtype=allchandate

    Heck, every trade show I ever go to has girls with their tits half hanging out wondering the halls handing out leaflets nowhere near their particular stand.

    Sad to see so many people now happy to have people's free speech stamped all over.

    In response to the previous post above, perhaps Greenpeace should think about limiting its volunteers at public events to "really hot" girls dressed "appropriately", I am sure its message would be better received.





    putera william and kate middleton. Kate Middleton and Prince
  • Kate Middleton and Prince



  • whooleytoo
    Mar 30, 11:28 AM
    I don't claim to know a thing about trademark law, but looking at this simply I find it difficult to understand how the term "Windows" can become a trademark but "App Store" cannot.

    (I feel dirty defending Microsoft, but...)

    Microsoft aren't selling windows called Windows, they're selling an OS called Windows. It is a generic phrase, but it's not a generic phrase for the object it describes. App Store is (to me at least!) a generic phrase for an application store.





    putera william and kate middleton. Prince William, Kate Middleton
  • Prince William, Kate Middleton



  • Spaceman Spiff
    Sep 9, 02:16 AM
    Benchamarks, eh?

    As long as it's not beating the Mac Pro, I'm happy.





    putera william and kate middleton. Prince William and Kate
  • Prince William and Kate



  • miyamoto
    Nov 9, 02:37 PM
    Some time back there was a post of someone swapping out a cpu in an Imac. Does anyone know if someone has managed to swap out the core 2 duo cpu yet? I assume they still arent soldered?





    putera william and kate middleton. Kate Middleton Prince William
  • Kate Middleton Prince William



  • AidenShaw
    Mar 23, 04:34 PM
    I heard lame snide remarks like yours when USB first showed up. "Only Macs have it!"

    In that case, you were only listening to the ignorant. USB ports were common on PC systems a year before the toxic plastic CRT Imacs shipped.

    http://www.governmentauctions.org/uploaded_images/imacs-700084.jpg
    (click to enlarge)

    I upgraded a half dozen systems in early 1997 - yep, they had USB ports. I built a system with an Asus P2L97-S motherboard in fall '97. Yep, USB ports.

    When "USB first showed up", only PCs had it.

    But, no surprise, few devices were available at the start of 1998 and software support was erratic.

    Have fun debugging Apple's ThunderPort support. If the new MBPs couldn't run normal programs without locking up and crashing - do you really think that after waiting months for your ThunderPort disk drive (no price listed, that's scary too) that it will "just work".

    It probably will work most of the time after the second firmware update. You may have to wait for the "early 2012" MacBooks for it to always work.





    putera william and kate middleton. Prince William Kate Middleton
  • Prince William Kate Middleton



  • avkills
    Sep 5, 05:02 AM
    H.264 isn't really that much data.

    The Wildlife 720p HD stream from Apple is less than 3000 kbits/sec. For comparison, the Pixlet demo is like 27 mbits/sec. A 1080p h.264 stream is less than 10 mbits/sec.

    So with those numbers, a 720p stream with 5.1 audio should easily stream over even a 10 mbit network device. So I can easily see this working over 802.11g.

    Now the only issue is what they are going to put in the device to decode the streams with. Forward compatibility with future codecs would be nice.

    -mark





    putera william and kate middleton. Tweet middot; Prince
  • Tweet middot; Prince



  • BlizzardBomb
    Jul 14, 01:58 PM
    After looking at a chart of all the Core 2 Duo's, it seems like the most reasonable implementation would be to but the 2MB L2 cache Allendale cores into the iMacs (1.86ghz for the 17" and 2.16ghz for the 20") and the 4MB L2cache Conroe cores into the 3 Mac Pros (2.33ghz @ $1999, 2.66ghz @ $2499, and 2.93ghz @ $2999), with possibly and ultra-high end Dual 3.0ghz Woodcrest offering @ $3499 (I don't think economy of scale effects that likleyhood as Apple will already be purchasing them for their entire X-Serve line).

    That's probably how I would roll it out if it were up to me.

    If it were up to me, I would make the product line look like this before November (I doubt Apple would make a Mini-Tower, but think it would be great):

    Mac Mini (Combo) - $549/£399
    Core 2 Duo T5500 (Merom) -> 1.66GHz, 2MB, 667MHz FSB
    GMA X3000

    Mac Mini (SuperDrive) - $749/£499
    Core 2 Duo T5600 (Merom) -> 1.83GHz, 2MB, 667MHz FSB
    GMA X3000

    Mac Plus (Mini-Tower) - $1,049/£699 + iMac 17" - $1,299/£849
    Core 2 Duo E6400 (Conroe/Allendale) -> 2.13GHz, 2MB, 1066MHz FSB
    Radeon X1600 Pro (128MB)

    Mac Plus (Mini-Tower) - $1,299/£849 + iMac 20" - $1,699/£1,099
    Core 2 Duo E6600 (Conroe) -> 2.4GHz, 4MB, 1066MHz FSB
    Radeon X1600 XT (256MB)

    Mac Pro - $2,699/£1,999
    Dual Xeon 5150s (Woodcrest) -> 2.66GHz, 4MB, 1333MHz FSB
    Radeon X1900 GT (256MB)

    Mac Pro - $3,699/£2,699
    Dual Xeon 5160s (Woodcrest) -> 3GHz, 4MB, 1333MHz FSB
    Radeon X1900 XT (512MB)





    putera william and kate middleton. And now, it#39;s Prince William
  • And now, it#39;s Prince William



  • Porco
    Oct 28, 04:55 AM
    I am very concerned about the environment, but I think it sounds like Greenpeace did go too far. I am actually dubious of the methodology used to say that Apple is ranked so poorly in terms of the environment, because as others have said, I think Mac users tend to hang on to their machines more, or else they do seem to have a better time being resold on e-bay etc, they hold their value well. So even if an individual Mac contained, say 10% more dangerous stuff (guesstimate - ) in it than a Dell or something, if it has two owners or is used for twice as long then does that really still make them so bad?

    That said, I do wish Apple would improve upon meeting their environmental responsibilities, there's no good reason for them not to. Their name and company logo is a piece of fruit that grows on trees, so the tree-hugging comments aren't quite so irrelevant, are they? :p

    Edit: Apple can you also put a spell check into Safari please :)

    If you're running Tiger, it does already - system-wide actually, just choose Edit>Spelling>Check Spelling as You Type whilst using anything you can enter text in (a forum reply box would work for example) :)





    putera william and kate middleton. prince william kate middleton
  • prince william kate middleton



  • MacinDoc
    Sep 2, 05:26 PM
    When do you think C2D will be in MBPs? On the 5th? 12th?
    They will be announced and shipping by the 12th. Based on Intel's new pricing, there's no reason to keep Core chips in any of Apple' computers, it will be Core2 across the board.
    I too hope there is an user removable HD.
    Given that the MB has this, it's a given that the revised MBPs will have it.
    What are the odds that they will give us a 12'' option?
    I'll leave that one to Multimedia.





    andrewbecks
    Apr 30, 10:58 PM
    Hey everyone!

    I finally converted my parents from an 8 year old PC that I built for them to an iMac...last week. Hearing the news that the new Sandy Bridge processors are due on Tuesday, what recourse do we have? Can we return the 21.5" for the new one? What sort of restocking fees, etc. would we incur?

    Thanks!

    Lucky for you and your parents, Apple did away with the restocking fees just a few months ago. As long as you return it within the first 14 days, you shouldn't have any problems or pay any fees.





    jettredmont
    Sep 5, 12:16 PM
    "Media Device" = Does it include an iPod Video?

    This would somewhat explain why the Paris Expo was given the cold shoulder.
    "Bonjour, mes amis! The iTunes Movie Store is finally here! (but only in the U.S.)"

    This way, they announce the store but also get a chance to demo the product at the Expo.

    -Squire

    The Paris Expo is a redheaded stepchild, and hardly even acknowledged by Apple PR folks. ("We have two events per year, WWDC and MWSF." "And Paris Expo." "Paris what?")

    Even if the iTMediaStore was to be US and France (which, I agree, is about 95% unlikely) they'd still not announce it at Paris. Apple has decided on two major events, and impromptu mini-events as announcements warrant. And Paris Expo is not on that list.

    Personally, I see the timing of this event as a way of driving that point home in the press. Why would you go to Paris, when you might miss something really important coming out of Cupertino?





    cvaldes
    Mar 22, 04:25 PM
    There's pretty much no news in this news piece.

    We know it's going to include Sandy Bridge and Thunderbolt. We know it's unlikely to be re-designed and we know it's going to be between now and May.

    Where's the news here?

    We need specs. Some CPU and other info, at least.
    You'll find out when the rest of us find out: when Apple posts the specs to the new hardware at www.apple.com.

    Don't forget: this is MacRumors.com, not MacNews.com.

    And if you are looking for specs from unannounced products from Apple, you are going to quickly get used to being disappointed.





    twoodcc
    Aug 28, 12:14 PM
    I'll bet we see a Mini refresh tomorrow.

    i sure hope you are correct!!





    ShnikeJSB
    Jul 14, 01:18 PM
    Does a 1333MHz bus matter? (http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2795&p=6)

    Not only is the Anandtech Article one of the better ones, they simulated a 1333 bus speed with the X6800-EE processer, and came up with an overall inprovement of 2.4%, with DivX 6.1 providing a 7.5% boost!

    Also, to quote the article:

    "If Apple does indeed use a 1333MHz Woodcrest for its new line of Intel based Macs, running Windows it may be the first time that an Apple system will be faster out of the box than an equivalently configured, non-overclocked PC. There's an interesting marketing angle."

    WOOHOO!!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment