Saturday, May 21, 2011

volkswagen beetle convertible blue

volkswagen beetle convertible blue. VW Beetle Convertible Blue
  • VW Beetle Convertible Blue



  • Evangelion
    Sep 9, 01:18 PM
    Well if it gives you 64 bit memory addressing then it certainly is a newer chip

    64bit addressing arrives with the new cpu. so the point is that napa64 isn't really new, it just uses merom instead of yonah.





    volkswagen beetle convertible blue. vw beetle convertible blue.
  • vw beetle convertible blue.



  • Tommyg117
    Sep 4, 09:26 PM
    Cool, but I'd rather have a more powerful faster airport extreme.





    volkswagen beetle convertible blue. baby lue volkswagen beetle
  • baby lue volkswagen beetle



  • DeathChill
    Apr 16, 10:47 PM
    I can't wait to see what people will come up with for Thunderbolt. I am disappointed that Apple hasn't released a cable for your iPhone/iPad though =/

    It would be pointless until an iPad/iPhone came out that supports Thunderbolt. The current dock connector is limited to USB 2.0 speeds.





    volkswagen beetle convertible blue. volkswagen beetle convertible
  • volkswagen beetle convertible



  • Joshuarocks
    Apr 19, 10:04 PM
    The Economy is IMPROVING!

    McDonald's hired 50,000 workers today! :eek:

    http://money.cnn.com/2011/04/19/news/companies/mcdonalds_jobs_hiring/index.htm

    (*gets up and starts clapping...*)

    :rolleyes:

    Keep listening to corporate run media which lies and doesn't tell the whole story.. my friend, unemployment and the economy aren't getting any better.. in fact, very soon it will collapse.. as inflation starts to settle in.. and if you wanna know the truth, look at BBC and other non-corporate run media for the truth. I know in my home state its like 7.9 percent and most of the jobs are health care and IT - no industrial, no customer service, nothing else.





    volkswagen beetle convertible blue. vw beetle convertible baby
  • vw beetle convertible baby



  • Manic Mouse
    Sep 9, 07:25 AM
    Yes of course it can, you obviously don't understand what x86_64 is.

    No need to be rude. I was just asking a question!





    volkswagen beetle convertible blue. 2009 VW NEW BEETLE CONVERTIBLE
  • 2009 VW NEW BEETLE CONVERTIBLE



  • QCassidy352
    Apr 22, 08:07 AM
    Really not getting this. Storage is a lot more cheap and plentiful than bandwidth. And the amount of music you can carry on an iphone - to say nothing of an ipod classic - is enough to listen to for days on end, 24 hrs a day, without repeat. Well, I'm glad if some find it useful, but I'll stick to local storage, thanks.





    volkswagen beetle convertible blue. 1970 VW Bug Convertible for
  • 1970 VW Bug Convertible for



  • JoeG4
    Apr 25, 01:38 AM
    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEid-vddkOGc6tFHAXgKZjerqX8rLDgERonRc62i0bSGfOJXHfE2o3VXq9iseC5QKQZ9nnER7KCeQVp8jCJVc05tK2iO4GpTPt6MT0YkS9BFiNNgB9EbSZI_6urGTBFc6DFvT9Ey_g39zJgD/s1600/double_facepalm.jpg

    Sadly, this sorta thing only reinforces the stereotype about BMW drivers. .. and teen drivers too!





    volkswagen beetle convertible blue. baby lue volkswagen beetle
  • baby lue volkswagen beetle



  • AidenShaw
    Sep 10, 11:37 PM
    I'm still taken aback by Sun doing what Intel's doing now, but doing it 8-10 years ago. What the heck happened to SUN?
    Macnealy's ego got in the way....





    volkswagen beetle convertible blue. vw beetle convertible baby
  • vw beetle convertible baby



  • dsnort
    Aug 31, 11:55 AM
    After what we got at WWDC, I'm not getting my hopes up yet. My oldest Mac is just 8 months old so new processors won't mean much to me. My iPod Nano isn't full yet so not really interested in those. Could get excited about an iPhone, but only if it were in the Treo / Blackberry category as that would really help me in my work.





    volkswagen beetle convertible blue. Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
  • Volkswagen Beetle Convertible



  • Dorkington
    Apr 18, 11:58 AM
    So the US doesnt even have paid holiday from work?

    Depends where you work. My job, I get 10 holiday days, and 20 vacation/sick leave days. But at former jobs, I got no paid time off.





    volkswagen beetle convertible blue. 2000 BLUE VW Beetle Volkswagen
  • 2000 BLUE VW Beetle Volkswagen



  • iMeowbot
    Sep 14, 11:49 AM
    I know the Merom chip is compatible with the current boards in the CD MBP, but I've never heard anyone actually say that a CD MBP can be upgraded by simply dropping in a Merom chip. Will this be possible?
    Not by mere mortals. The CPU is soldered in. I suppose it's not outside the realm of possibility that Daystar or someone like that would come up with some kind of upgrade service.





    volkswagen beetle convertible blue. baby lue volkswagen beetle
  • baby lue volkswagen beetle



  • epitaphic
    Sep 9, 01:25 PM
    Handbrake FPS readings vary a lot between the analysis pass and the writing pass - much slower writing on the second pass than studying-planning the writing scheme on the first pass on both the Quad and the Mac Pro.
    That's because the second pass only uses one core.





    volkswagen beetle convertible blue. vw beetle convertible baby
  • vw beetle convertible baby



  • epicwelshman
    Aug 31, 11:49 AM
    ...and 5 years later, with no major innovations since iPod Video, it makes sense that to not only counter Microsoft's Zune, but to maintain their market presence and sales (which is starting to slow), that a major innovation is required. I am NOT sold on portable video as a unique selling point, as no one spends a prolonged period of time looking at small screen devices (unless for gaming or limited web surfing), and I am more inclined to believe Apple will launch something radical that is as innovative as the original iPod. Perhaps with a far more sophisticated OS, a touch screen, some form of wireless capability (WiFi/Bluetooth 2.0) for interdevice media transfer/wireless headphones/broadcast/syncing, proper PDA functionality and the ability to use as a VoIP and/or 2/2.5G/3G phone, either internally or via Bluetooth. The number one selling point will be the touch screen and more advanced OS, allowing it to take on various roles. And if it doesn't, I'm going to make one, so there. (I kid you not!)


    If Apple made a new handheld with PDA, video, and audio features based around the iPod innovations... I'm there man, I'd so buy one.





    volkswagen beetle convertible blue. Volkswagen Beetle, convertible
  • Volkswagen Beetle, convertible



  • bdj21ya
    Sep 15, 07:04 PM
    Most current phones have 64 MB of memory. According to actviity monitor, simple widgets like Gas, and Sol take between 6.2 - 8 MB of memory, where the more gui type of widgets take 20 - 32 MB of memory. Put that load on a typical phone with a OS and apps like iChat, iTunes, etc... It won't fly unless you can cram 1 GB into iPhone.

    Cram 1GB? Have you seen the 8GB iPod Nano? What are you talking about? Isn't flash memory capable of being used for running processes, or is it too slow?





    volkswagen beetle convertible blue. Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
  • Volkswagen Beetle Convertible



  • Bernard SG
    Apr 29, 02:11 AM
    Apple has done extremely well with mobile devices, but I don't know what Microsoft has to do with that. As far as I know, Windows still has about 90% of the market, and Apple still has a very small share. It looks to me like Apple isn't a huge player in the pc market, but they are the dominant one in the mobile market. Let's not forget that 50% of that $5.99 billion profit came from the iPhone and iPad.


    - Windows Mobile was among the first platforms for smartphones and failed miserably.
    - Global personal computer sales are slumping (-3% in Q1 2011) while Macs achieve a growth of 26%. There's clearly a loss of traction for Windows going on, despite all the praises for Windows 7.





    volkswagen beetle convertible blue. The New Beetle convertible is
  • The New Beetle convertible is



  • paddleboat
    Oct 27, 07:22 PM
    I had to have a good laugh following the greenpeace links from the macrumors article.

    * the "making waves" site had a pic and an article stating "our volunteers outside weere handing out real organic green apples". Only thing is the apples in the picture are red!

    *what are greenpeace more upset about...? the fact that there are tonnes of electronic waste in a garbage dump? or the fact that there are hundreds of poor and underpriviledged kids running around the dump collecting the waste in order to survive? I am sure that by fixing Apple's problems they will remove these kids from the dump! What is supposed to be in a garbage dump....the waste or the scavaging kids?





    volkswagen beetle convertible blue. vw beetle convertible
  • vw beetle convertible



  • Half Glass
    Aug 29, 06:23 AM
    After looking around the apple website this morning.. I don't believe that we are getting the new chips until AFTER the iPod rebate offer.. and here is why.

    The only legal way Apple could offer the new processor would be to offer it ONLY to out-of-education persons. If you read the fine print of the Apple iPod offer, it ONLY lists the current models (and G4) as acceptable units to use when filing a rebate.... if they were to place the new chip models on the store, it would invalidate the rebate, should someone have the old rebate forms, and a new machine. Just a thought.

    As stated earlier in this thread, this is absolutely not true. The MacPros are included in the rebate and they were NOT available when the promotion started. They were added as elgible purchases after release.

    Its almost 7:30 EST, and the store is still up. Not a good sign for action today.

    --HG





    volkswagen beetle convertible blue. Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
  • Volkswagen Beetle Convertible



  • cube
    Apr 22, 06:36 PM
    I wish they would use AMD processors as a way to get around this problem with intel and ati. We would benefit from AMD's gpu's and a better price for the end user. Flame away.

    I would also prefer AMD, but I don't think there will be Llanos low-powered enough for the MBA.

    Look at the Zacate E-350. It's 18W, and CPU-wise it's at a dual core Atom level.
    OK, it's bulk 40nm, and Llano is 32nm SOI, but the quad mobile Llano I've seen is supposed to be 45W. MBAs are at 10W and 17W.

    Llano is still a Stars+ core. Maybe next year with Bulldozer Fusion.





    volkswagen beetle convertible blue. New Beetle Convertible
  • New Beetle Convertible



  • Full of Win
    Mar 22, 06:05 PM
    FYI guys, just in case we need a refresher here since it been a while. I hope this helps to jog some memories.






    evaporateddwarf
    May 1, 02:38 AM
    I'm looking at getting a new iMac fingers crossed for the following:
    - Bluray (I know... but it would be nice)
    - Thunderbolt
    - USB3
    - AMD Radeon HD 67XX-68XX with up to 2GB RAM (it wont happen though :()
    - Space for 2 HDD (I know, again it would be nice for two internal drives)
    - i5 and i7.. Hopefully no i3 in the line up.
    - Up to 24GB...

    Again if I can't get an iMac with beefier video card it looks like another Alienware with Linux...

    I think you're gonna get pretty disappointed. It wont't have blu-ray, likely no usb3, less likely that it'll have 2GBVram, the only way you're getting another hdd is to take out the optical drive, and it won't support 24GB of RAM.





    martygras9
    Mar 23, 04:36 PM
    Here in Sweden, the Police says that their goal is to increase safety, not catch people. I'd rather have a drunk driver stay at home because of an app warning of a checkpoint than get in the car and get caught.

    That's the problem, though. People WILL go out after drinking, thinking they can circumvent the law.





    lmalave
    Sep 27, 09:31 AM
    The RAZR was a smash because it was very stylish (which the Apple iPhone will certainly be, too). But it also has been huge because every carrier has had it available on subsidy, and it's been available in more than one color. Something I don't expect from the iPhone.

    It's also been such a huge seller because they are junk inside. I imagine every time a carrier has to replace a RAZR because it was insured Motorola counts it as another "sale".

    You have a short-term memory. Cingular had an exclusive on it for quite some time (at least 6 months), and was only available in one color (silver). I mean, I remember there was a big deal when the RAZR introduced the Black color!

    According to ThinkSecret, the iPhone deal is similar (Cingular exclusive for 6 months, then Apple can sign on with other providers). And, as you indicate, the iPhone will probably only be available in one color. This is desirable for a product launch, though, since it makes production, inventory control, etc. easier at at time when Apple can't predict consumer demand as accurately.

    What I'm hoping for is that Apple uses the metallic finish of its nanos. My Sony Ericsson has a metallic blue finish but is actually made of plastic. It would be sweet to have a real metal phone. I predict Apple will launch in a single metallic color (the nano black or silver), and then within a year or less provide all the nano colors.

    If you think about it from a marketing point of view, this makes total sense so use all the exact same nano colors, strengthening the association between the two. This would position the iPhone as an upsell from the nano. All Apple has to do is ensure that the profit per unit is the same or higher as the nano, and they don't have to worry about cannibalizing nano sales.

    In conclusion, the Think Secret article claims Apple expects to sell 25 million of the iPhones in the year 2007 alone. If Apple can pull that off, they will indeed be eclipsing the sales rates even of the highly successful RAZR. Unfortunately for Motorola, SonyEricsson, LG, Danger, Helio, etc., these eye-popping sales figures will come at the expense of all the othe "cool" phones that consumers were paying a premium for (RAZR, Walkman Phones, Chocolate, Sidekick, Helio). And not because these products necessarily compete head-to-head in terms of features, but rather because each person normally owns only one phone. So once consumers prioritize what they want in a phone, I predict many of them will opt to combine their iPod and phone into the same device. 25 million people making that choice in 2007 is not that far-fetched...





    batchtaster
    Apr 11, 08:40 AM
    you seem, like so many people these days, to be wanting everything while giving nothing...

    Hey Apple / music / movie /etc etc industry, why cant you just let me have whatever I want, whenever I want, all for free?
    And let me moan and whinge non-stop while you're doing it.

    QFT.

    And not just free - employ people and sink resources into it to make it happen, so that Apple (and other companies making great products) actually pays for these things they want, like they're 5 year olds pawing through the candy in the check-out line at Walgreens, demanding one more piece. You want the candy? Buy it.

    On another tack, I can't help thinking this guy has opened up a can of worms for himself, DMCA-wise.





    ValSalva
    Apr 25, 02:33 PM
    Would you disagree that, just perhaps, in these industries where the DVD drive is so crucial that they might just have external drives? Apple is trying to sell these MacBooks to everyone, not just pros. It's the internet and App store are capable of doing the exact same thing as DVDs (for most computer purposes). For everything else, buy the external superdrive. 15% of MBP customers might need a DVD drive, but we know Apple isn't going to ignore the 85% who don't.

    I'd agree with you. Apple is also trying to get everyone to purchase software from the Mac App Store. They are even trying to distribute Final Cut Pro via download so you have to believe Apple is going to do everything possible to diminish the use of CD/DVDs.

    You also have to believe that if you still intend to watch movies/TV on your MacBook Pro that Apple would rather you download it from iTunes than buy a DVD from which Apple receives no cut.

    At this point I'd be more surprised if the next MacBook Pro had a Superdrive. I think they didn't remove it this year because that would have required a redesign.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment