aristotle
Nov 14, 12:00 AM
Wow. That's quite a diatribe. Historically inaccurate, too. English common law descends from the Roman system of laws that predates christianity (and which was not based on judaism) and from Saxon law, which also has nothing to do with judeo-christian ethics.
And juries are given instructions to follow the letter of the law as explained to them by the judge. Further, in the U.S. system, only matters at law, not equity, are subject to jury trial, and, in many cases, only if the defendant demands a jury trial.
You say:
"You are either deliberately infringing on the rights of others or you are not."
Ok. So when your third grader copies a few quotes from a book for his book report, he is infringing the copyright statute. But, of course, you complain that it's not the letter of the law that matters - it's the spirit. That's why judges came up with the fair use defense (later codified into the statute).
But what if the third grader copies 10 quotes? Still okay? A chapter? How about now? Where's the dividing line? What if instead of a third grader, it's another author who copies a few of the best quotes and competes with the first author? How about then? Gets more complicated, huh?
And that's why the fair use defense has evolved into a complicated legal test involving multiple factors. Among the factors:
the purpose and character of your use
the nature of the copyrighted work
the amount and substantiality of the portion taken, and
the effect of the use upon the potential market.
Let's look at these.
1) the purpose and character of your use
This is often called the transformative test. Am I creating something new and different and worthwhile to society, involving my own creativity? Many people say that the use in this case was pretty creative and useful, but let's assume no. So this factor weighs against fair use.
2) the nature of the copyrighted work
Published works, such as these icons, are entitled to less protection than unpublished. Also, factual or representative works, such as icons, are entitled to less protection than creative works like novels. So this factor weighs for fair use.
3) the amount and substantiality of the portion taken, and
A handful of icons out of an entire operating system? Seems small to me. Weighs for fair use.
4) the effect of the use upon the potential market.
By using these icons, is the "infringer" somehow preventing Apple from selling this sort of software, or preventing Apple from selling these icons? No. Again, weighs for fair use.
You simultaneously argue that things are black and white (you either infringe or you don't) and then you argue that the spirit of the law matters, not the letter. You argue for a bright line test, then for shades of gray.
Well, the answer is a little of both, but men and women far smarter than you have come up with the best tests they can to figure out how to deal with these fuzzy situations.
You can go to church and pray instead of going to court, if you'd like, but for those of us that believe in the legal system, we take solace in the fact that things really aren't black and white, and yet there is a framework in place that let's us try and figure these things out.
LOL. Please tell us which law firm you work for. That was quite funny. Are you a historian now too? Would the real cmaier please stand up?
So the arbitration system comes from the roman law as well? Do tell.
I'm not interested in what revisionist historians have come up with the justify this perversion of justice that you call "law". The roman empire fell a long time ago and while Roman law may have influenced much of our legal proceedings, including the structure of civil cases, I was talking about how civil disputes are generally dealt with. Lawyers arguing a case are supposed to be the last resort, not the first.
This process is based on Judeo-christian principles on how you settle disputes over land or labour. It has nothing to do with criminal law.
Here is how disputes were supposed to be dealt with.
1. You go to the person in question and try to talk it out.
2. If that does not work, you meet in front a mediator such as as priest, local official, magistrate or arbitrator.
3. If that does not work, you hire an advocate and make your case in front of the community.
4. If that does not work, you take your case before the court which would usually have been a king back in the day.
The bible frames it slightly different but that is the gist of how it appears in the bible.
To put in a modern context:
1. Go for coffee.
2. Arbitration.
3. Public Hearing.
4. Court case.
And juries are given instructions to follow the letter of the law as explained to them by the judge. Further, in the U.S. system, only matters at law, not equity, are subject to jury trial, and, in many cases, only if the defendant demands a jury trial.
You say:
"You are either deliberately infringing on the rights of others or you are not."
Ok. So when your third grader copies a few quotes from a book for his book report, he is infringing the copyright statute. But, of course, you complain that it's not the letter of the law that matters - it's the spirit. That's why judges came up with the fair use defense (later codified into the statute).
But what if the third grader copies 10 quotes? Still okay? A chapter? How about now? Where's the dividing line? What if instead of a third grader, it's another author who copies a few of the best quotes and competes with the first author? How about then? Gets more complicated, huh?
And that's why the fair use defense has evolved into a complicated legal test involving multiple factors. Among the factors:
the purpose and character of your use
the nature of the copyrighted work
the amount and substantiality of the portion taken, and
the effect of the use upon the potential market.
Let's look at these.
1) the purpose and character of your use
This is often called the transformative test. Am I creating something new and different and worthwhile to society, involving my own creativity? Many people say that the use in this case was pretty creative and useful, but let's assume no. So this factor weighs against fair use.
2) the nature of the copyrighted work
Published works, such as these icons, are entitled to less protection than unpublished. Also, factual or representative works, such as icons, are entitled to less protection than creative works like novels. So this factor weighs for fair use.
3) the amount and substantiality of the portion taken, and
A handful of icons out of an entire operating system? Seems small to me. Weighs for fair use.
4) the effect of the use upon the potential market.
By using these icons, is the "infringer" somehow preventing Apple from selling this sort of software, or preventing Apple from selling these icons? No. Again, weighs for fair use.
You simultaneously argue that things are black and white (you either infringe or you don't) and then you argue that the spirit of the law matters, not the letter. You argue for a bright line test, then for shades of gray.
Well, the answer is a little of both, but men and women far smarter than you have come up with the best tests they can to figure out how to deal with these fuzzy situations.
You can go to church and pray instead of going to court, if you'd like, but for those of us that believe in the legal system, we take solace in the fact that things really aren't black and white, and yet there is a framework in place that let's us try and figure these things out.
LOL. Please tell us which law firm you work for. That was quite funny. Are you a historian now too? Would the real cmaier please stand up?
So the arbitration system comes from the roman law as well? Do tell.
I'm not interested in what revisionist historians have come up with the justify this perversion of justice that you call "law". The roman empire fell a long time ago and while Roman law may have influenced much of our legal proceedings, including the structure of civil cases, I was talking about how civil disputes are generally dealt with. Lawyers arguing a case are supposed to be the last resort, not the first.
This process is based on Judeo-christian principles on how you settle disputes over land or labour. It has nothing to do with criminal law.
Here is how disputes were supposed to be dealt with.
1. You go to the person in question and try to talk it out.
2. If that does not work, you meet in front a mediator such as as priest, local official, magistrate or arbitrator.
3. If that does not work, you hire an advocate and make your case in front of the community.
4. If that does not work, you take your case before the court which would usually have been a king back in the day.
The bible frames it slightly different but that is the gist of how it appears in the bible.
To put in a modern context:
1. Go for coffee.
2. Arbitration.
3. Public Hearing.
4. Court case.
Dorkington
Apr 25, 08:47 AM
The very fact that people think they "deserve" vacation days is mind-boggling. Why should you "Deserve" to get paid a single dime you did not earn?
I work about 60% self-employed free lance, and 40% at my old "day job". Guess what. Neither one offers me "vacation days". Am I miserable? Hardly!
If I want a vacation day, I simply do not work. That also means I do not get paid. It would seem mighty pretentious of me to be expect pay for work not done.
If you want a job with more vacation days, FIND ONE! no one owes you a darn thing, certainly not pay for days off.Most salaried workers don't get paid overtime. Benefits are supposed to balance the "cons" of working a salaried position, imo.
There is an upside to being exempt. While it's true I don't get paid extra if I work 45 hours this week, I will also not be paid less if I work 35 hours next week. In my job one is just as likely as the other.
I haven't had a salaried job that allowed someone to take a less than 40 hour work week unless via paid vacation/sick days.
In the end, I try to make sure I don't work more overtime than I receive in paid time off.
DEATH TO MCDONALDS!!!!!!!!!
Because of them most of the US is obese.. The first thing I think that should be dismantled is fast food chains.. Those who believe in making children obese should be put up against a wall and shot in the head...
As much bad food that McDonalds has, they have plenty of stuff one can eat without getting obese. I believe in regulations on many things, but simply put it's one's own personal responsibility if they choose to eat really bad food, really often.
I go McDonald's quite regularly... I'm not fat. In fact, I'm in the best shape of my life. Just sayin'.
The free market would suck if it were run in the way your brain imagines it. But imagine if you ran a company, and your chief goal is to make a profit. Having happy employees who are payed fairly and receive vacation days, benefits, etc, is definitely a better business model than working your employees like slaves.
That only works if there are more jobs than qualified workers. Most of the time there are more workers than jobs, and employers will cut as much as they can and hire the cheapest they can get away with in the name of the bottom line.
I work about 60% self-employed free lance, and 40% at my old "day job". Guess what. Neither one offers me "vacation days". Am I miserable? Hardly!
If I want a vacation day, I simply do not work. That also means I do not get paid. It would seem mighty pretentious of me to be expect pay for work not done.
If you want a job with more vacation days, FIND ONE! no one owes you a darn thing, certainly not pay for days off.Most salaried workers don't get paid overtime. Benefits are supposed to balance the "cons" of working a salaried position, imo.
There is an upside to being exempt. While it's true I don't get paid extra if I work 45 hours this week, I will also not be paid less if I work 35 hours next week. In my job one is just as likely as the other.
I haven't had a salaried job that allowed someone to take a less than 40 hour work week unless via paid vacation/sick days.
In the end, I try to make sure I don't work more overtime than I receive in paid time off.
DEATH TO MCDONALDS!!!!!!!!!
Because of them most of the US is obese.. The first thing I think that should be dismantled is fast food chains.. Those who believe in making children obese should be put up against a wall and shot in the head...
As much bad food that McDonalds has, they have plenty of stuff one can eat without getting obese. I believe in regulations on many things, but simply put it's one's own personal responsibility if they choose to eat really bad food, really often.
I go McDonald's quite regularly... I'm not fat. In fact, I'm in the best shape of my life. Just sayin'.
The free market would suck if it were run in the way your brain imagines it. But imagine if you ran a company, and your chief goal is to make a profit. Having happy employees who are payed fairly and receive vacation days, benefits, etc, is definitely a better business model than working your employees like slaves.
That only works if there are more jobs than qualified workers. Most of the time there are more workers than jobs, and employers will cut as much as they can and hire the cheapest they can get away with in the name of the bottom line.
retroactiv
Mar 29, 11:36 AM
When Windows starts to come close to SL in terms of ease of use and functionality let me know ;)
I use both.... and all I can say is "CUT and paste". Windows has had it for years, OS X SL doesn't. Same with window snap.
I love OS X, but, like with a lot of Apple products, its the "little things" that matter...
Both are great operating systems, and I will continue to use both since I cannot run Visual Studio on Mac, or XCode on Windows... :)
I use both.... and all I can say is "CUT and paste". Windows has had it for years, OS X SL doesn't. Same with window snap.
I love OS X, but, like with a lot of Apple products, its the "little things" that matter...
Both are great operating systems, and I will continue to use both since I cannot run Visual Studio on Mac, or XCode on Windows... :)
whooleytoo
Mar 30, 01:23 PM
Application store. Software store. If you want to use the word store. But there is no need to. App Market is clear enough, isn't it? A market is a friendly, open place where you buy a variety of things at good prices, not walled in and regulated like a store. I'd say "Welcome to App Market, the place where you find all the software you need".
I'm not sure anyone would use the terms 'Application' or 'Software' in relation to phone apps. If someone asked me where they could buy software for their phone, I'd be genuinely confused as to what they meant. :p
I guess the question I'm asking is: does there need to be a generic phrase to describe app stores, which can't be trademarked? If you were to say "App Store and (say) App Market are app stores", what else would you call them if not app store? And if someone trademarked "Application Store", does that mean that name can't be used? (And am I right in thinking that if Apple wins, the term "app store" can't be used descriptively?)
Ok, that's 4 questions not 1!
I'm not sure anyone would use the terms 'Application' or 'Software' in relation to phone apps. If someone asked me where they could buy software for their phone, I'd be genuinely confused as to what they meant. :p
I guess the question I'm asking is: does there need to be a generic phrase to describe app stores, which can't be trademarked? If you were to say "App Store and (say) App Market are app stores", what else would you call them if not app store? And if someone trademarked "Application Store", does that mean that name can't be used? (And am I right in thinking that if Apple wins, the term "app store" can't be used descriptively?)
Ok, that's 4 questions not 1!
linux2mac
May 3, 01:05 PM
It's not just about power. I would never buy an iMac because I like being able to actually upgrade my components as they get older. With the form factor of the iMac, you get all of the disadvantages of a notebook (less harddrive bays, less ram slots, no expansion slots) with all of the disadvantages of a desktop (namely, it's not portable). It just seems silly to me.
Additionally, I hate 16:9 displays (16:9 is tv widescreen, 16:10 is computer widescreen) and I would much rather use my own displays (2x dell ultrasharps) than the ones apple makes, so building the display into the computer is a disadvantage to me.
Sigh... It's a shame really, I don't need nearly the kind of power that even the lowest Mac Pro has, but it's the only desktop mac that I could buy at this point.
Don't despair.
An Apple Patent May Hint at a Mini Tower Desktop...
http://www.patentlyapple.com/patently-apple/2010/04/an-apple-patent-may-hint-at-a-mini-tower-desktop-with-usb-30.html
http://www.patentlyapple.com/.a/6a0120a5580826970c01347fbb924f970c-pi
Additionally, I hate 16:9 displays (16:9 is tv widescreen, 16:10 is computer widescreen) and I would much rather use my own displays (2x dell ultrasharps) than the ones apple makes, so building the display into the computer is a disadvantage to me.
Sigh... It's a shame really, I don't need nearly the kind of power that even the lowest Mac Pro has, but it's the only desktop mac that I could buy at this point.
Don't despair.
An Apple Patent May Hint at a Mini Tower Desktop...
http://www.patentlyapple.com/patently-apple/2010/04/an-apple-patent-may-hint-at-a-mini-tower-desktop-with-usb-30.html
http://www.patentlyapple.com/.a/6a0120a5580826970c01347fbb924f970c-pi
YEMandy
Sep 12, 03:22 PM
Apple has a 10 day return policy if they updated a product you just bought within 10 days. They will give you a full refund, or cash difference if the price is lowered (which it is)

AppleScruff1
Apr 20, 10:21 PM
At least try to make rational arguments about the topic at hand. "Apple ripped off the Beatles" and "People here claim Steve Jobs is God" are just annoyingly feeble attempts to add a contrarian view.
But Apple did copy the Beatles and the Beatles sued them multiple times. Why is that statement irrational? What's good for the goose should be good for the gander, no? And as an aside, I think that Apple makes some very nice products.
But Apple did copy the Beatles and the Beatles sued them multiple times. Why is that statement irrational? What's good for the goose should be good for the gander, no? And as an aside, I think that Apple makes some very nice products.
suzerain
Sep 16, 01:44 PM
Well, here's what I'm hoping for. (Crazy, I know, but I think there's a chance, because Apple's a computer company, and they seem to approach everything with the computer as the center of everything.)
I want a GSM phone with VoIP capabilities, so it will work with either Vonage or Skype. That way, I can pay way less money...
(Obviously, it has to have bluetooth and sync-ability, but I don't undersstand why people here even consider that optional...Apple created iSync, after all.)
I want a GSM phone with VoIP capabilities, so it will work with either Vonage or Skype. That way, I can pay way less money...
(Obviously, it has to have bluetooth and sync-ability, but I don't undersstand why people here even consider that optional...Apple created iSync, after all.)
aristobrat
Sep 4, 09:22 PM
If they released a simple box with analog/digital standard/hidef options, they would be servicing the overwhelming majority of the market (most digital, satelite and other special services require set-top boxes anyway).
I'd be surprised if the majority of the market isn't stuck with set-top boxes that make products like Elgato useless.
I'd be surprised if the majority of the market isn't stuck with set-top boxes that make products like Elgato useless.
Macnoviz
Sep 26, 07:39 AM
I see, another "we'll start in US and maybe in the future do something for the rest of the world, too" product.
Well, good luck finding an exclusive deal in Belgium, you can't "lock" cell phones here, we believe in choice. Hopefully it will be GSM (100 % coverage)
Well, good luck finding an exclusive deal in Belgium, you can't "lock" cell phones here, we believe in choice. Hopefully it will be GSM (100 % coverage)
_01.jpg)
shigzeo
Apr 19, 08:33 AM
I agree with you, mainly because, usually, Samsung develop their own stuff themself and are not known to copy others. But that time, damn Samsung, how can they say they did not!
Who is this Samsung who has developed most of its own stuff? Living abroad casts a good shadow on Samsung, but in its home country, Sammy is just a thug with endless pockets (thanks to tax freedom granted by the Korean government). Samsung buy out other techs and then put their badge and later, establish their name as the manufacturer. They are NOT innovators.
Who is this Samsung who has developed most of its own stuff? Living abroad casts a good shadow on Samsung, but in its home country, Sammy is just a thug with endless pockets (thanks to tax freedom granted by the Korean government). Samsung buy out other techs and then put their badge and later, establish their name as the manufacturer. They are NOT innovators.
babyj
Sep 19, 03:44 PM
Honestly I think movies will come to other countries before TV Shows do. Movies are more universal than TV Shows are, each country has their own TV Shows but everyone wants to watch Lord of the Rings.
I'd of thought movies will come to the rest of the world pretty quickly. There shouldn't be any licensing issues so its probably more due to logistics than anything else.
TV is totally different as most of the main programmes are already licensed to other broadcasters for other markets. Which would make selling episodes online outside of the home market tricky, it'll happen one day but it will take time.
I doubt I'll be buying any movies or tv shows when they come to the UK, I've never bought a single tune before now from iTunes. I run about 6-12 months behind everyone else and buy cds and dvds when they've been reduced, it works out a lot cheaper.
I'd of thought movies will come to the rest of the world pretty quickly. There shouldn't be any licensing issues so its probably more due to logistics than anything else.
TV is totally different as most of the main programmes are already licensed to other broadcasters for other markets. Which would make selling episodes online outside of the home market tricky, it'll happen one day but it will take time.
I doubt I'll be buying any movies or tv shows when they come to the UK, I've never bought a single tune before now from iTunes. I run about 6-12 months behind everyone else and buy cds and dvds when they've been reduced, it works out a lot cheaper.

Manic Mouse
Sep 9, 07:13 AM
Until Leopard is out we wont see the true value of these babies. Also by then some of the apps will take advantage of the muti-cores and multi-cpus, and the changes to the OS will allow applications not written for more than 1 core to take some advantage also. So like I said Leopard will be the one showing the true potential of these babies. Can't wait!!!!!!!:cool:
The fact that the new iMacs can't address more than 3Gb of memory and are therefore operating on a 32bit logic-board makes me doubtful as to whether or not these systems are really 64-bit capable... It seems like some kind of hybrid 32/64bit system.
Will the C2D iMacs be able to run 64bit code, despite not having the 64bit address space (and being able to access over 4Gb or RAM)?
The fact that the new iMacs can't address more than 3Gb of memory and are therefore operating on a 32bit logic-board makes me doubtful as to whether or not these systems are really 64-bit capable... It seems like some kind of hybrid 32/64bit system.
Will the C2D iMacs be able to run 64bit code, despite not having the 64bit address space (and being able to access over 4Gb or RAM)?
akm3
Apr 25, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankit1088
Liquid-metal!!!
About time!
I'm not saying it WON'T incorporate any liquid metal, but I'm pretty damn certain the chassis won't be built out of it, it uses very expensive precious metals to manufacture liquid metal and making a LM Unibody just doesn't make sense.
I think we are likely to see another aluminum unibody, but without optical drive and HOPEFULLY with both an Air style blade SSD and a slot for a standard 2.5" hard drive. Add thunderbolt (and hopefully a third party TB to firewire hub of some sort), remove FireWire, remove optical, call it a day. That would be a very, very solid update.
Originally Posted by Ankit1088
Liquid-metal!!!
About time!
I'm not saying it WON'T incorporate any liquid metal, but I'm pretty damn certain the chassis won't be built out of it, it uses very expensive precious metals to manufacture liquid metal and making a LM Unibody just doesn't make sense.
I think we are likely to see another aluminum unibody, but without optical drive and HOPEFULLY with both an Air style blade SSD and a slot for a standard 2.5" hard drive. Add thunderbolt (and hopefully a third party TB to firewire hub of some sort), remove FireWire, remove optical, call it a day. That would be a very, very solid update.
kavika411
Apr 20, 10:59 AM
They don't care about us, they just want our money, like any business.
I can't dumb this statement down any further, sorry.
Indeed. You couldn't dumb down that statement if you tried. It's already reached bottom.
Go hang at dailykos.com. Macrumors appears to be above your pay-grade.
I can't dumb this statement down any further, sorry.
Indeed. You couldn't dumb down that statement if you tried. It's already reached bottom.
Go hang at dailykos.com. Macrumors appears to be above your pay-grade.
Denndave
Sep 26, 01:27 PM
Why doesn't Apple just sell the phone themselves??? That way, people all over the world can buy it. Why doesn't Apple sell it themselves on their website and their Apple Stores?
Please, please, please, do not switch to Cingular just for this phone! They are known for having the worst customer service in the USA. It was a nightmare being with them (5 calls a month to Cingular customer service, at ~45 minutes each, to correct their billing mistakes). I switched to T-Mobile, and they are FAR better. Their customer service is a excellent.
Getting back to the main subject though... If this product is being sold as locked in the USA, I will just buy an unlocked one from Europe and have it shipped to me.
Please, please, please, do not switch to Cingular just for this phone! They are known for having the worst customer service in the USA. It was a nightmare being with them (5 calls a month to Cingular customer service, at ~45 minutes each, to correct their billing mistakes). I switched to T-Mobile, and they are FAR better. Their customer service is a excellent.
Getting back to the main subject though... If this product is being sold as locked in the USA, I will just buy an unlocked one from Europe and have it shipped to me.
Warbrain
Apr 20, 10:49 AM
Edited above. Re :gps
Thanks for actually updating it and replying to me. That's refreshing.
Thanks for actually updating it and replying to me. That's refreshing.
children
Apr 25, 06:39 PM
i knew i should have held on a year longer :( i guess its ebay time in 6 months for my quad 17..
Blakjack
Apr 4, 12:15 PM
Me neither. I wonder if the suspects were armed...or at least how smashing glass doors escalated into gunfire.
Obviously u didnt read the article. I have no sympathy for people who do stupid stuff like this. At the end of the day, u deserve what u get and the only people who really get *****ed at the end of the day is the family of the criminal who decided to do something stupid and got killed in the process. Its hard times for everybody right now, but thats no excuse.
Obviously u didnt read the article. I have no sympathy for people who do stupid stuff like this. At the end of the day, u deserve what u get and the only people who really get *****ed at the end of the day is the family of the criminal who decided to do something stupid and got killed in the process. Its hard times for everybody right now, but thats no excuse.
Kingsly
Sep 13, 10:38 PM
Wow, what a day. First I set off to buy new phone after waiting for any potential announcements on the 12th. To my disappointment the phone I wanted (and had been researching for at least 6 months) has been suddenly and without explanation dropped from Cingular's lineup. Come home to grieve and study up on blackberries and find, to my surprise/delight this story! :)
I, for one, believe the iPhone rumor. There is wayyy too much evidence pointing toward it. I've talked to people who work at 1 infinite loop who say that is commonly accepted knowledge that an iPhone is imminent. Thanks to Apple's compartmentalization, nobody knows exactly when or what. :mad:
(of interest, my source says she sees always Steve walking down the halls holding all kinds of gadgets nobody has ever seen before – always in a hurry to whatever department the gadget presumably came from)
I, for one, believe the iPhone rumor. There is wayyy too much evidence pointing toward it. I've talked to people who work at 1 infinite loop who say that is commonly accepted knowledge that an iPhone is imminent. Thanks to Apple's compartmentalization, nobody knows exactly when or what. :mad:
(of interest, my source says she sees always Steve walking down the halls holding all kinds of gadgets nobody has ever seen before – always in a hurry to whatever department the gadget presumably came from)
macadam212
Mar 29, 11:58 AM
I believe Windows Phone market share gains will come largely at the expense of Android. I think iOS will do just fine, as they have great hardware software integration which differentiates them from what Microsoft and Google are doing.
munkery
Apr 12, 08:12 PM
Leopard:
Snow Leopard:
Thanks GGJ.
What about the security sensitive files in /Library? Such as /Library/InputManagers, /Library/Extensions, /Library/LaunchDaemons, /Library/Security, and etc?
I am pretty sure these only have system with write privileges. No?
Snow Leopard:
Thanks GGJ.
What about the security sensitive files in /Library? Such as /Library/InputManagers, /Library/Extensions, /Library/LaunchDaemons, /Library/Security, and etc?
I am pretty sure these only have system with write privileges. No?
bdj21ya
Oct 12, 01:34 PM
Check out DeaPeaJay's mockup at AppleInsider. Me want.
http://www.exit42design.com/stuffDirectory/redNano.jpg
There's an even better one on there with a red clickwheel.
http://www.exit42design.com/stuffDirectory/redNano.jpg
There's an even better one on there with a red clickwheel.
Chundles
Sep 8, 09:13 AM
Ok so in other words you DON'T need a Core 2 Duo to run Leopard, right?
Hell no, Leopard will run on G4s, G5s, Core Duos, Core 2 Duos, maybe even the old G3s but we'll have to wait and see on that one.
Hell no, Leopard will run on G4s, G5s, Core Duos, Core 2 Duos, maybe even the old G3s but we'll have to wait and see on that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment