Friday, May 20, 2011

barcode reader icon

barcode reader icon. arcode reader for iphone.
  • arcode reader for iphone.



  • MacinDoc
    Oct 23, 08:30 PM
    hmmm - lots of stuff (santa rosa MacBook Pros of course :p ).





    barcode reader icon. arcode reader usb.
  • arcode reader usb.



  • roadbloc
    Mar 31, 08:33 AM
    iCal looks awful. I hope this is temporary or an April fools joke.





    barcode reader icon. For Barcode Reader SDK
  • For Barcode Reader SDK



  • SciFrog
    Mar 23, 08:11 AM
    33 mins per frame with the iMac i7? That seems awfully fast. 25k PPD. That looks like the time of a 3Ghz 8 core previous generation Mac Pro.





    barcode reader icon. Bar Code Reader Scanner
  • Bar Code Reader Scanner



  • surroundfan
    Sep 6, 06:56 AM
    Most of Europe's down. Oz and the US are still up, so a product update's unlikely (I'd guess)...





    barcode reader icon. arcode reader online.
  • arcode reader online.



  • lu0s3r322
    Jul 19, 04:04 PM
    that's great news. w00t im a first time conference call listener! :p





    barcode reader icon. Bar-code reader
  • Bar-code reader



  • Benjy91
    Mar 28, 11:05 AM
    you think? I suspect we'll see an announcement next year and a release in 2013 actually for the 360, the PS4 will probably be 2015. The 'WIIHD" or whatever it' called might be announced this year.........

    Microsoft announced the Kinect would extend the life of the 360 by 5 years, and PS3 launched with the intention of a 10 year life span.





    barcode reader icon. arcode reader scanner.
  • arcode reader scanner.



  • Lurchdubious
    Nov 25, 12:46 PM
    Just ordered a lil' gift to myself, (from the wifey ;)). I'm stoked!

    http://cdn1.techbargains.com/icache/2010/10/27/12881882871338.jpeg





    barcode reader icon. arcode reader scanner.
  • arcode reader scanner.



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 7, 01:34 PM
    All this said, I've never needed any additive myself, car is never garaged, and has never failed to start as of yet.

    A neighbor of mine drives a ratty looking 4th generation Jetta TDI. She has it on an engine block heater, not sure what she does to prevent gelling but it works just fine, and we've had sustained temperatures well below -10F.

    So while it may require steps to be taken to prevent fuel gelling, diesels will run just fine at very low temperatures.

    Was only a young kid when that Focus was around.......

    Anyway, when the current US Focus debuted back in 1999 I believe it was, it wasn't a bad car. In typical bad Ford fashion, it was left to rot on the vine. It got a heavy redesign/MCE for the 2008/9 MY I believe it was, but it was too late. The 2012 Focus is so much better. Although I prefer the Chevy Cruze.

    My brother has a Mk1 3-door hatch Focus with the 2.0L Zetec four, and while I'm not a huge fan of the driving position I think is a great little car and miles ahead of what GM was making at the time. Unfortunately, Ford kept the Mk1 for sale in the US (with only facelifts) for way too long, and towards the end of its run it was pretty dated. The new one is a very nice car, and the arrival of the Fiesta really strengthens Ford's small-car lineup.

    I imagine that Ford will be keeping an eye on GM's diesel Cruze (if it happens) to gauge popularity. A diesel Focus or Fiesta would be a good addition to the lineup. I may be wrong, but I think that Ford uses their own diesel engine in the European Focus.





    barcode reader icon. arcode reader for iphone.
  • arcode reader for iphone.



  • Spock
    Nov 29, 01:45 PM
    Its the Pippin 2!! this time its intel instead of Bandai!





    barcode reader icon. arcode reader usb. arcode
  • arcode reader usb. arcode



  • brianus
    Sep 1, 02:59 PM
    This basically confirms that Apple will release the "Mac".

    Uh, no, it doesn't. If anything it does the exact opposite. Focus on the fact that they're upping the display size to just-below-pro territory and not that they're keeping a laptop processor and you'll see.

    Apple has intentionally left this gap in its line.

    ...yes, for many, many years now. It has intentionally not filled the gap. All signs point to it continuing to intentionally not fill the gap.

    It all seems pretty obvious.

    ...that it's what you want, not what Apple will do.


    Apple used to have all-in-ones, consumer towers, pro towers, etc. Remember the PowerMac 6400? Too many products is too confusing for the consumer. If that means that a couple of people can't get the exact configuration they want, so be it.


    Exactly. It's not like they can go get a more configurable Mac from another company, either. Plus, remember that Apple had all those overlapping products in the bad old days before you-know-who, Mr. consumer/pro/desktop/notebook grid came back on board.





    barcode reader icon. arcode reader for iphone.
  • arcode reader for iphone.



  • SciFrog
    Dec 1, 09:05 PM
    Thanks and I'll be expecting you to blow past me then, in about a month :rolleyes: or so...

    Well, I won't get back the #7 spot from you ;) unless these 12 cores Gulftown Mac pros come out at MWSF...





    barcode reader icon. arcode reader circuit.
  • arcode reader circuit.



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 28, 07:58 AM
    That'll be the day.

    I think our young friend should be allowing his computer to do even more FOLDING@HOME.





    barcode reader icon. arcode reader circuit.
  • arcode reader circuit.



  • stcanard
    Nov 30, 10:47 AM
    Another way to ask this question: If Apple decided to compete head-to-head with this feature, what should they do differently?

    Here's the funny thing, I can tell you a feature is poorly thought out, even if I can't necessarily tell you how to solve it :) The fact that we don't have an answer is probably a good start on why the iPod doesn't already do it.

    First thing I can say is this: Dump the idea of restrictions on non-DRM'd songs. If "the guy with guitar" wants to beam you his own song he should be allowed to decide that you can keep it as long as you want and send it to as many people as you want.

    This goes back to the root of the problem with these devices and online stores: The record labels aren't worried about piracy, they're worried about all the guys on the street being able to bypass them by advertising virally then selling their own burned CDs. Sure it's only one or two now people now, but then it starts to grow, and some band ends up hitting it big and getting radio play, then everybody starts doing it, and then gradually the RIAA loses their money train.





    barcode reader icon. arcode reader usb.
  • arcode reader usb.



  • APPLENEWBIE
    Aug 24, 07:10 PM
    am I right in thinking that there is still no way to do extended desktop (two monitors displaying different stuff) on a Mini?





    barcode reader icon. arcode reader for iphone.
  • arcode reader for iphone.



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 26, 01:42 PM
    Lame

    1. Pet Store was trademarked in one form or another.
    2. Trying to argue that "App" was as much part of the lexicon as "pet" is ridiculous.

    Objection overruled.

    1. Look, the form in which it was trademarked matters. Otherwise, there would only be 1 type of mark. You can overrule it all you want, in the end you were wrong.

    2. App is as much a part of the lexicon as pet. I know I've been using it for more than a decade.





    barcode reader icon. arcode reader scanner.
  • arcode reader scanner.



  • wizard
    Jun 22, 03:53 PM
    Exactly. When did the keyboard and mouse become public enemy number 1? These technologies have been perfected over years and years of real use.

    If Apple introduces a touch iMac it's clearly a money grab, to sucker the public into thinking touch is somehow superior when in fact it is vastly inferior on a desktop monitor.
    Not in every case but certainly in most cases a Touch screen on the desktop, supporting most productivity apps, is a TERRIBLE idea. I work in a plant full of touch screens supporting various systems and frankly they all suck for general run of the mill interaction or data entry. There is nothing about Apples GUI that can improve this as it is more of a physical ergonomic issue.

    However that doesn't mean that touch screen are never useful on the desktop. On the contrary there are apps that can effectively leverage a touch screen. The problem is these are not the apps that most people will be making use of.

    In the end I believe you are right about people getting suckered into something they might not ever use. Further I'm more surprised that this rumor is desktop related as a touch screen might actually get used more on a laptop. In the end I just hope this is a bogus rumor.





    barcode reader icon. laser arcode reader
  • laser arcode reader



  • imac_japan
    Apr 26, 10:32 PM
    *cough*Macintosh, the computer for the rest of us :D

    Well, for the people who cant buy a BMW anyway





    barcode reader icon. arcode reader scanner.
  • arcode reader scanner.



  • notjustjay
    Apr 21, 11:57 AM
    One way they could alleviate the "issue" is to simply report the (anonymous) data more frequently, and then dump the cache. I wouldn't care as much about a week's worth of location data as opposed to months' worth.

    (Incidentally: we have like/dislike buttons on a per-post basis now? :confused: )





    barcode reader icon. arcode reader. lynkee Barcode
  • arcode reader. lynkee Barcode



  • generik
    Sep 8, 09:47 PM
    Did you buy the 1.66 or 1.83 model? Would You Mind Comparative Testing It Against Your Dual 2 G5 Please? I need to know if it is in fact faster even at these slower speeds. I have a spare Dual 2 G5 here now I got at Fry's for $864.26 a few weeks ago. I need to know how it stacks up to a mini in performance.

    When I was at Fry's yesterday, I tried a few things on a 1.83 MacBook and found it to be much slower than I expected - I think slower than the dual 2 G5. What do you think? Can you put them side by side and run some comparisons?

    I wouldn't do the comparison like that, the Dual G5 does offer you drive bays and expansion capabilities that you do not get with the Mini. I will take the G5 over the Mini at that price you got it for.





    islanders
    Jan 3, 10:43 PM
    What's wrong with a MacBook and:

    a) Pages
    or
    b) MS Word (yuck... but ymmv)
    or
    c) Framemaker in Boot Camp

    ?

    Agreed, the world of word processing isn't overrun with great apps. Times change, and word processing just isn't sexy any more... even though there are plenty of theses and books and magazine articles still being written.

    (I notice that MS are preparing to give away updates to Office 2007 - and Vista - to anyone that got Office pre-installed on their PC. Talk about abusing their monopoly... No struggling WP developer can hope to survive against those sort of tactics.)

    With a bit of luck Pages 3.0 will be along next week. Hardly a keynote showstopper, but props to Apple for getting into that market at all. Pages is cute.

    If you specifically need the long-doc and publishing features of Framemaker, then it's Windows time. Sad but true. Take it up with Adobe.



    It�s going to be a difficult decision.

    The MB only has a 13.2�� screen. I want that extra inch to the 14.1.

    I don�t like the idea of running Windows through OSX and Bootcamp. When I should only need one OS to operate a word processor.

    Word isn�t a good option for me.

    I may just go with BootCamp, Windows, Adobe, but that means buying Windows, BootCamp, and I�m concerned about conflicts.

    Thanks for the other tips for the word processors.

    I�m going to wait and keep my options open, although I want something now.




    yac_moda
    Jul 21, 06:16 PM
    IMO the President has very little direct effect. Since the President barely affects the economy, there really isn't much he can do to the stock market. Anything he might do in the form of stimulus packages... tax cuts, credits, etc. take years to work it's way into the economy. That said, there can definitely be a long term effect from a president's actions.


    Your summation is a leap of faith, check your market history what I said has STRONG historical backing yours does NOT.

    The USA President has a HUGE effect day to day ON THE WORLD scene and that effects the value of the dollar and thus everything else especially foreign investment which is THE BIGGEST money flow.

    And Jimmy Carter is the BEST EXAMPLE of a disaster of foreign confidence.


    However, the Fed does not care about the stock market per se.

    I YOU believe THIS then you believe everything else he says and you are not paying any attention to WHAT HE DOES :eek:


    The Fed is interested in controlling inflation and the economy, avoiding overheating and softening downturns. Essentially, the Fed tries to "tune" the economy.

    Duuu !!


    The President can not restrict money supply. What you've seen over the past 25 years was basically 3 administrations (Reagan/Bush, Clinton, Bush Jr.) that essentially transitioned during downturns in the business cycle. Coincidence.

    Without any doubt the President can and does, by WHO he appoints to the position of Fed Chairman.

    Presidents that have a clue also have HUGE control over the money supply by how they fine tune and enforce immigration law, the demographics of entrepreneurialism is hugely effected in a relatively short time by emigration from europe since the average age of those emigrants is around 35.

    The Feds money supply adjustments are diluted by this immigration which has a BIG effect on economic growth and the job market, although I don't expect you to understand this.


    And I have no idea what "hyper ww competition from the internet" means.

    ��� I AM NOT SURPRISED !!!


    You just like to argue !





    JRM PowerPod
    Aug 7, 05:03 AM
    I think us Aussies make up a fair portion of this forum





    lordonuthin
    Feb 17, 12:16 AM
    dang. well all my computers are down back at my apartment, so my production will be very little. i just started folding on my mbp with an a3 unit, so we'll see how it goes

    Sorry to hear that, when will you be able to get back to your apartment to get everything started again?

    My points are down too for some reason, not sure what the problem is as everything is running ok.





    smulji
    Apr 12, 11:24 PM
    Well?????????

    I wonder if the next FCE will cost $99.00 now.
    Or
    is FCP X the new FCE?

    Jeeebers! FCP X is the Glee version of video editing.
    Yep times are changing.

    My guess (and this is just a guess) is that FCE is dead. At $299, there's no reason for someone not to go to FCP X, if they're making a jump from iMovie or some other entry-level video program.

    I love the fact that Apple has adopted the iMovie UI for FCP X. That makes the transition from iMovie to FCP X that much easier



    No comments:

    Post a Comment